х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

[ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ] Empty
PostSubject: [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ]   [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:34 pm

»» M U L T I P L E A C C O U N T S
To start of, I'll say this--don't make multiple accounts. I know it may be fun to have six different usernames and such, but it gets people confused and I believe that one account is enough. If you send me an eleborate email concerning this, giving a thoughtful reason why you should have more than one, I may accept. If I do allow more and you use it to escape a ban or suspension, I reserve all rights to ban both accounts and IP Ban you.

»» K E E P C O N T E N T P G - 1 3
I know, the internet is a very open place, where younger eyes may be viewing this site. First, I ask that you be at least 13 years of age to join this site. I know, many people have the option to lie about their age but please, I ask that you do what's right and don't join if you're not of age. For those who are, keep content age appropriate. No excessive swearing, sexual phrases or when roleplaying, do not go to far with action or gore. Mr. Skip Button will tell you when to stop.

»» D O N ' T C O P Y O T H E R S
I know first and foremost the consequences of breaking this rule. This will result in an immediate warning, then a ban/suspension. People work hard to create things. Roleplays, threads of any sort, characters, artwork, etc. And it is rude to claim their work as your own so just don't do it.

»» N O A T T A C K I N G P E O P L E
Outside of roleplay, of course. No flaming, bashing, insulting or namecalling of any kind. Not threatening others or being generally rude, no criticism on religion or race, gender or sexual orientation. Everyone is welcomeand if you aren't pleased with that, you may leave now.

»» N O P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N
Well, we all are aware of internet stalkers, rapers, killers and I don't want any of you killed or stalked because you posted your address and phone number on here! So don't do that, and we'll all be ok.

»» F I N I S H I N G R O L E P L A Y S
I notice on all forums that people make tons of roleplays. This is good, seeing as we all have many fun ideas. But some of them never get finished. So I must say-- All Roleplays Must be finished within Two Weeks of being posted. Capeesh?

»» H A V E F U N
This forum was made to relax, enjoy time with friends and roleplay. If anyone impedes on your ability to have fun, you can contact me. You should have stress-filled visits on here, no drama, just sit down and have a good time.

If you have any questions or problems, just contact me or a forum admin. Thanks and welcome to Iridescence ^_^

Clover(Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ]   [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Why was one of the topics locked?
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ]   [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:26 am

Idek I made this like a year ago
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ]   [ r υ l e ѕ ] oғ тнe [ ғ o r υ м ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Important Information :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: