х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Wassup? 83
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 pm

I'm there, Fau! c: )) Also, hello everyoneeee :') ))

ELIJAH IN THIS SITUATION:

Jay nodded, closing his eyes with a smile- glad he could finally sit there and relax. It was a winter wonderland indeed, and within it's beauty, he- wait. The man frowned, and sat up carefully, a little bit of worry and spite in his eyes. "Karou..." he mumbled, beginning to stand, with his eyes narrowed. With his senses, he could almost feel it in the air; something was nearing them. "Don't move." he warned.
Elijah was hurrying to the scene swiftly, glancing back only a moment at Caroline to make sure she was both safe, and following him. With a little slip, but mostly aspiration- the young man made his way over a ledge in the snow, and flinched noticeably upon seeing them so clearly and so close. Jay scared him- he wouldn't lie. His mind, his tenancies, and his goal to kill them all off. Wetting his lips, the shape shifter's eyes trailed to Karou, and the light brown pools that were his irises softened. He was shocked- Karou? Alive? Caroline was right- smart girl... Without lowering his gun, he spoke. "Karou! Get away from this!"
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:27 pm

{ -- }

Noone would've thought it possible for a heart to shatter so fast. Bright cerulean optics slicing through the snow and resting on Elijah, her breath caught in her throat, eyes widening.
"Elijah...?" With a gun?
No. Nonononono. This couldn't be happening - how would this end? Both of them, super and vampire, with a bullet in the chest?
"Elijah...I can't," she said softly though audibly to the other Super's ears. Her voice was numb, though a hurt undertone was detectable and in fact prominent, a lump forming in the torn girl's throat.
Then the rage came. It bubbled in her veins, washed over her eyes and tightened her face. With clenched fists, she gritted her teeth to prevent herself from shouting, crawling in front if Jay and glaring up at Elijah with a sad, bewildered gaze.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 pm

XD ))

Caroline stood stiffly behind Elijah, eyeing to two below them. Had they been... Kissing? She almost wished Elijah no longer had so much spite, but perhaps it would all end good this time. Perhaps they would finally defeat Jay the vampire, cause of so much hurting.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:50 pm

"Of course you can!" Elijah persisted, the gun he held expertly in his hands not wavering, and remained set on his victim (being Jay). "I thought you were killed! Back at the asylum-" What is she doing? Standing with him like that? "Look- me and Caroline, we're here now. We're all good." he promised, then flinched audibly as Jay made his move, stepping a little nearer, with a sly smirk filling his lips. This wasn't the man that had loved and saved Karou so many times before- he was, inevitably, looking slyer than a fox, with darting, cruel eyes.
"You fool." he chuckled towards them, and tore his eyes over to Caroline, and continued just somewhat nearer to her- the edges of his fangs visible with his smile. "You get it, girl, don't you?" he spoke frivolously, as if their lives no longer mattered, and the showdown was nothing more than an interesting game of chess.
"Don't touch her!" Elijah yelled, shaking his gun with trembling hands, and angry eyes. Jay stopped himself from going on, but looked seemingly satisfied with what he had begun.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:59 pm

{ Eh, gotta go paint Dx }

"You though I was dead because noone came to look for me!" The girl's voice trembled as she stood, hot tears stinging at her eyes and streaking her bloodied face. "Because nobody cared!"
She grabbed Jay's arm, glancing up at him with a broken, bewildered expression. "What're you doing? Let's get out of here," she said softly, glancing up at her former family member.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Jay should so something bad and make Karou leave him and then they reunite of something
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Thats evil and ok xD ))

"So many of us died that day, Karou! If I knew you were alive, we would have done otherwise!" He yelled, holding his gun so tightly his knuckles were a white color, and for just a moment, the tip pointed towards her direction, although swiftly, he adjusted it back to Jay.
What was Karou doing? She was a friend, weren't she?
Jay hardly moved, and nearly glanced back at Karou with bright eyes, and a devilish simper. He seemed to falter for a moment, looking at her, but he didn't crack back into the sweet person he was before- now, as the vampire stared back at Caroline and Elijah, he didn't care at all. "We'll be fine." he chuckled, loudly enough for the two other supers to hear as well. "Do you really think he has it in him to shoot?" he laughed, cruelly, and turned back to the gun-weilder, stalking nearer to him and his female friend. "Remember that girl? The red-head?" he smiled, and glanced at Karou for a split second. "What she did to me and us? I hate her for it." he turned back at Elijah and Caroline. "It wouldn't hurt to eliminate two of her blokes, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Also
oh wait
Bye Clove! ;A; ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm

{ -- }

Karou stared up at Elijah, realization flickering into her eyes. She was the traitor, not them. Still, eyes falling upon Jay, she couldn't bring herself to leave him.
But right now - who was this person whom she grasped tightly? Who'd just kissed her and loved her and saved her - all of it was gone, swallowed up by the malice that now twinkled I'm Jay Evan's eyes.
The man she loved.
"No...Jay don't do this." Karou shook her head in disbelief, swallowing past the lump in her throat. "We can get past this. Together, just walk away."
She wasn't strong enough to prevent the vampire from advancing, and hot tears stung her wounded cheeks as she raised her voice. "Please, Jay!"
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Caroline bore her fangs at Jay and hissed, standing her ground, even taking a step towards him. She was only vaguely aware of how Elijah was protecting her, yet she felt the need to protect him. It seemed as though- he had more to live for than her. If Jay took one more step- She would end it. She would end the suffering. For everyone. She took another step towards him, lips still drawn back in an animal like snarl and cocked her head to the side, light catching on her fangs. Her eye filled with hatred and it bubbled up inside her until she thought she might jump onto the other vampire at the slightest noise.

Last edited by Faux realz on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding stuff .3.)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Jay stahp ;~; ))

Jay glanced back at Karou, all of the sweetness gone- it wasn't him. It couldn't have been him, staring at her, as if she were nothing more than a petty annoyance. It was the same man seen back when he was fighting Harley- blinded by his rage and his hatred for the supers. "You're a fool to think that." he laughed, raising his arms as if very brilliant. "Elijah, Caroline... You've come to kill me, haven't you?" he chuckled again, a crescendo of malice in his eyes and his voice. "It wouldn't be fair to have a one-way fight, would it?"
Elijah took a glance at Caroline, taking her hand in his to pull her back quickly. "Caroline- don't." he warned, still shakily, with the vampire in his sights. No... The young man frowned, a shiver running through him as he realized he had lost sight of the vampire. Suddenly, a pair of two hands were against the back of his head, and he felt a quick, painful snap to one side. He yelled, but dimmed down and sank in pain. "Ahh..."
Jay took that time and pointed his weapon towards Caroline, his teeth glinting. "You think you're so strong." he cooed, rubbing his finger against the trigger, but not yet shooting. He was too deeply interested in her last moments for that.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:48 pm

"Shoot me Jay. Shoot me and leave Elijah alone." She stood looking at him defiantly. She would never give in to him. She would gladly die. She had nothing to live for. She snarled and leaped at Jay for his neck. She would die. She was going to be shot by this man. But the lovely taste of his blood subsided Ll fear and she knew in that small moment she had done well. Caroline Esther had done well.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Noo Caroline y u do that u gon die n then I won't have none girl characters felt Ferr who like died aaahHh
Omg
Omg
Omg
Rave
Ferrara should like swoop in Nd be all Yeh))

Last edited by Faux realz on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:53 pm

{ -- }

Worry flashed in her cerulean gaze as Jay Evans attacked Elijah, taking the gun as he crumpled to the ground. She felt like dying right now - torn between two worlds, two realities. Jay was her family but he truly was a monster, as revealed in his very actions. He'd dismissed her as if she weren't important. As if what they'd went through meant nothing.
Maybe it did.
"STOP IT!"
Karou Chase - petty, weak, small - threw herself before the barrel of the gun, grasping it in her hand and directing it at herself.
"If you're going to shoot anyone, you're going to shoot me because I can't fucking live to see you like this."
Her eyes kindled the fire of rage, his betrayal stinging among all others. It wasn't a true betrayal but it hurt nonetheless, seeing the caring man she loved once evaporate in a matter of seconds.
"I won't let you kill my family."
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Um. I think are posts are kind of conflicting Starli .0. ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Our -.- ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 pm

I can work with them. xD Give me a sec to reply, i'll make em work ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Lol k cx ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 pm

lOL Maybe she will see Jay after he left and dey talk 'n stoof. Me thinks da man is gunna tak his leev ))

Jay side-stepped, throwing Caroline off of him and towards the ground, pointing the end of the weapon at her. He wasted no time pulling back the trigger, but the shape before him was not Caroline's... With ice meeting ice, he was staring at Karou. It was good- the young man had pulled back so quickly the stray bullet wielded off track, and met with only snow instead of flesh of any kind. Again, he calmed down- changed, more like. The intense coldness in his eyes, and the uncaring, frivolous smile faded. Family.
Family.
Something was wrong.
They were family- defeating all odds to love eachother, and-
'And'. And then, also despite all his anger and hate, he dropped the gun into the snow, light blue eyes round and... Afraid? What was it that scared him? The fact that he had almost shot-to-kill'ed Karou?
Whatever it was, the vampire took a step back, attempting to find his voice and remain that cruel person from before- but that wasn't him. He had changed again, and in a wave, Jay went from murderous to hurt and afraid. "I'll- I'll let you go this time." his words were strong, but his voice was very, very weak. He gave them a last hiss, and hurried off and away from the trio, seemingly 'giving up'.

Elijah had already been back to the scene, grumbling a bit about how his neck hurt when he nodded to the two girls- a little breathless. "He... Got away?" he was disappointed, having failed.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Caroline looked up with wide eyes. There was something about how Karou reacted that made her sad. Perhaps Jay could feel love but hate was more important to him. It fueled him. Hate- hate had caused love for Jay. And perhaps he had ended up misleading Karou with a love so deep it wasn't. With love driven on by the hate of others. It made her weakly get up and crawl over to Karou, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Not saying that's what it is that's just what she thinks c; ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:28 pm

DJWIFJIEW
I have to show you guys a before/after pic
I cut my hair! :'D
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 pm

oky doke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

{ -- }

Karou's gaze met Jay's relentlessly, hurt and cold determination in her electric blue optics as she flinched, though the only pain she felt was the sorrow embedded in her chest. ...Jay?"
She saw the change and her eyes softened, gazing up at the conflicted vampire. She did nothing as he ran - he'd be back, right?
They'd be ok....right?
No, they wouldn't. Only professing her love to the once gentle man only the previous night, the pain of his leave was only just now registering, though rather than revealing it she only turned to her fellow Supers, eyes round with conflict and relief, that they hadn't gotten hurt either.
"Are you guys ok? Is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next