х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:20 am

Oh

Well ok then! xD ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 am

Karou nodded briskly, flashing Jay a frivolous smile as she summoned her voice. "I'm fine," she said cheerily, though the pitch in her voice was obviously exaggerated as she snaked in between the siblings and made her way to the front room, the stoic expression deteriorating behind her quivering lip as she turned her back. Her eyes burned - not physically, though from another's perspective, one could see the fire in her eyes. She felt relieved to have released all of her feelings, yet, though what remained had molded into raging flame of inexorable energy, and being confined to a small wooden cabin with the one she loved and his baby sister only soured her mood further. Especially after her experience of her disorientation in the storm which still raged outside her door.
And then there was Jay- oh, so wonderful Jay, who stood between her obligations and her impulses, who'd lured her in only to fall as well, or so she hoped.
Who now had another being to appear and complicate this already complex life which he steadily maintained, despite each hardship he'd endured.
And the recent one's he and Karou'd endured - together.
"Maybe I should just go," she muttered to herself, eyes narrowing as she peered through the frigid glass windows about her. She'd put Jay through enough - becoming so attached to such a hazardous, accident prone girl - a Supernatural, while he needed to maintain his vampire lifestyle in her presence with no desire for her to acknowledge the monster he truly believed he was...
Thoughts such as these swarmed Karou's mind - festered within it like a plague. Idly, she opened the door, an icy gust of wind greeting her as fat, cold raindrops peppered her recently dried skin. She felt as if under such a complex mixture of sadness and happiness, pain and relief, fear and acceptance - that her very mind was deteriorating.
Of course, she may have been overthinking it. She'd repeated it to herself, to rid herself of such horrid predictions and thoughts - though it never actually came through. Karou'd never have the true courage to take her own life, but she'd damn well try and while Jay was distracted, it seemed like the perfect way to escape - at least until the storm ended.
"I'll be back..." she murmured over her shoulder as if one would be listening, slipping out of the crack in the door.
Goddammit Karou why are you so overdramatic.
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:24 am

{ Heh long post probs >.<
Bye Faux Nuuuuu}
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 am

{ Well, I think I'll give it 5 more minutes if noone comes on, then I'll be going to be as well c; }
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:34 am

I KNOW YOU'RE ON RAVE DUN LEAVE ME NAOW
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:35 am

Jay flinched slightly upon noticing her leave, a sort of stutter in his voice. "Hey! Wait-" he began, standing up fully, whilst hurrying after her. Hadn't they been fine? Holding her in his arms, their happiness.... I'm over-thinking this. Perhaps she only wants a breath of fresh air. Either way, he followed her outside, and shivered immediately upon reaching the outdoor world. "Karou! Where are you going?" he asked, a painfully innocent tone to his voice in his numb wonder at what was bothering the girl. Eitherway, in the vampire's eyes, he held a worry that couldn't be misplaced in any other situation but this one. She had looked very sad, very quiet, leaving...
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:37 am

I AM AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT, GIRL! :'D )) 
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 am

"I don't know what's wrong with me!" She whirled around to face Jay, her expression torn as wind and rain whipper around her. Her voice was thick and it wavered as she spoke, only further exemplifying her current inner conflicts. "I just don't..." she cracked, taking a step back off of the porch as her sentence broke off in a sob. She turned away from him, not wanting him to witness such a breakdown. Her chest heaved as she inhaled the crisp, refreshing air, though it provided no relief from her current situation. She was truly broken and despite her and Jay's prior moments of happiness, something always managed to come between them, which only accelerated her undoing.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 am

{ Karou's rather depressed xD
GUUUURRRLLLL YOU'D BETTER BE
}
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 am

THATS RIGHT GIRL MHM ))

Jay stared at her, not knowing how to react, but had quickly become unnervingly worried and nervous about her well-being as the seconds sped past him. "Karou?" he said her name again, as if a very precious thing, that you couldn't wear out. And he was weary of that, too. How could he respond? Why, the young man was never good with his words... They always came out awkwardly, or at least, when he wasn't wearing his usual set of masks, they did. He walked closer to her, putting a hand on her shoulder, whilst turning so that she was facing him. He tilted her head up with one finger, and softly brushed back a tear with the other. On Jay's face wore something that went along the lines of a very nervous- but an even more so tragically sad smile- the kind without any joy or happiness- just hope, and a bit of remorse. "Don't cry, there's no need to cry." he murmured, drawing closer so he could softly kiss the top of her head. "Look. I'm not going anywhere- and you-" his smile became somewhat warmer- not bigger or happier, just softer. More sympathetic. "You're perfect."
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 am

"No. No, I'm far from perfect." Karou looked straight into his eyes, her own swirling with misery and a tragic, sorrowfully happy glow. They were unnerving, yes, but the blithe she felt within her was bewilderingly so, as she stood before her only remaining friend. She didn't have the heart to push Jay away, only pulling him closer as she exhaled shakily into his chest. "But you," she began, her words coming out loud as she struggled to control her voice. "You're perfect. I don't even deserve this -  you, Jay. Because who would want to be with someone as imperfect as me?" She exhibited a quivering, frivolous smile. One that had no purpose, but displayed the pain within her, all in the gentle curve of her plush lips. And she wished, despite her inner hardship, that she could remain like that, against him in with pouring rain - as long as they're together, the only one she truly had left.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:23 am

The smile, from Jay's lips, had disappeared as soon as it entered her's. It wasn't a matter of sympathetic convincing, anymore, but rather a philosophy of inner (and outer) aesthetics. "That's insanity." he frowned slightly, a little taken back. "I want to stay with you because you're my friend- and before you, I didn't have a reason on this god forsaken planet." he leaned over, touching his head to hers. "Now I do. Even if you're imperfect, you do it so wonderfully, I can't have even noticed. I'll never understand your friends for leaving you- if, if anything ever happened to you, I'd kill myself for sure." It was perhaps the grandest monologue of Jay's history. He wasn't used to saying these things, but it didn't really matter at this point. In some way, he had grown to absolutely love 'Miss Karou', even if he didn't know or understand how yet, he couldn't imagine a world in which she was gone- and there'd be no replacing this beautiful, wonderful girl.

Last edited by Lady Lili on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR... GRAMMAR MISTAKES EVERYWHERE...!!!)
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 am

Karou smiled, though this time it displayed not misery, because she his words were genuine. "And I would do the same," she sighed, closing her eyes as the moment dragged on. She was caught once again, dragged from her abyss of sorrow and pain into a blissful state of mind.

{ Shorter posts. I swear, I'm making less sense the longer I stay awake xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:33 am

lol, ditto. xD I have to go to sleep now, anyways. 0: 'Night! ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:37 am

[ Night x3 ]
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:40 am

Lady Lili wrote:
Pierre Pascal gave Quinn a funny sort of look, but swiftly changed it, and wore his fantasized mask of charm. "Oh, I see..." he murmured, doing a small chuckle. "So there are more of you, anon? 'Ow many? A group, per-say! Oui, that would be fantastic, to 'ave some company..." he turned to her, expectantly almost, as if the frenchmen figured she knew what he was getting at.

Quinn shrugged dully. "I don't know, there's quite a few," she replied, not bothering to add the numbers up for him. She could see where he was going with this conversation, but she wasn't particularly keen to help him out much. "It's not as good as it sounds. I got fed up with it within less than a day. Too many problems and worries and secrecy going on in their heads," she muttered grudgingly without explaining how she even knew about all of that. She simply couldn't understand why some people were so keen for companionship like this man was. She only stared back coldly at his expectant eyes. She wasn't exactly known for being helpful to others and occupied and self-centred world of her own; for somebody who knew every person's problems, she never took interest in trying to help any of them.

ғoх тнe ɴoт-ѕo-мιɢнтy wrote:
Hitting his shoulder, Adelric laughed almost cruelly. "Yeah, princess. And I'm not gonna go easy on you this time." He grunted, pulling his arm out of the mansion. He knew the by wanted some free time, but he simply didn't have that luxury. They had to train more, and hard. Otherwise, he's gonna get himself killed. And Adelric really didn't want this one killed- pondering back at him, he gave him a seductive, harsh gaze. Oh how he had wanted to kiss his lips when he was pinning him down. But no time for that right now- he was about to fight the boy, for God's sake! As he threw him outside, a dojo was sitting calmly, beside a cherry blossom. It seemed that this was placed there just for his purposes. A little piece of Japan, right in Boston. A lake was serenely laying next to the dojo, which had black, sleek-coated oak and dark-brown redwood. "Your sword is already inside the dojo, Kody. But you're going to be fighting me out here." He clutched for his own katana, gripping it tightly. A huge, arrogant smirk lifted on his face.

(TOO MUCH LOVE. ;_; )

"Alright then," Kody sighed - silently wanting to punch that arrogant smirk that kept coming over Adelric's face even though he knew he'd never stand a chance at it - and wandered over to the dojo, ducking inside to retrieve his sword. He paused inside for a moment simply to take it all in. It felt odd since he was pretty sure they were still in Boston. This all felt very Japanese with the dojo and cherry blossom. He probably would have found it quite calming if he didn't know that this was where he had to fight again, absolutely not something that he was looking forward to. He retrieved his weapon and headed back outside, already looking unsure of himself in all of this. Whilst he'd never had any problems watching other people and vampires fighting one another in the past, swords and guns and things like that always felt heavy and misplaced in his own hands. He knew he didn't have any choice and would end up killed if he didn't train for sure (and even if he did train, the odds weren't exactly in their side's favour) so with another low sigh of grudging acceptance, he faced Adelric again. "I know you're not going to go easy, but for God's sake please don't kill me?" he practically begged, swinging the sword once at his side to test the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:16 am

(Hey, sorry for the poof last night I passed out.)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 am

That's alright, I think I was on the bridge of passing out too. }}

Adelric chuckled, and just nodded towards the boy. "Alright, if you can remember last time, you're going to be on the offensive. Show me what you got." He said, taking a stance; he spread his legs, and twirled his sword around multiple times, smirking at the boy. He then dropped his katana back in his sheath, and said, "You know what? Come at me, bro." He used the term he's heard a lot lately from the younger generation, laughing to himself as if it was simply hilarious. Then, he turned and swiped a ninja star right over Kody's head, yelling, "Come on, man!" He loved playing with this boy. It made him feel like a mentor again, it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:14 am

But seriously. Why have Karou and Jay not kissed yet. >:c I read that whole thing because I thought they would kiss ASDFGHJKL;!! ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 am

Kody flinched away from the star flying above his head - luckily downwards so he didn't stupidly get hit - and glared at Adelric in annoyance, muttering some inaudible, angry curse under his breath. Maybe this whole training situation would be easier on him if he didn't have to do it with the most irritating vampire he'd ever met, and yet it was obvious that Adelric was having the time of his life with it. Typical. What choice did he have though? It was about time to stop being so shy of himself, like in the asylum fight when he could just focus on what he was doing instead of needlessly worrying about it all of the time. With this in mind, Kody narrowed his eyes, lifted his sword and swiped rapidly, aiming wherever he could see the chance to. Well, what was the worst that could happen. The sooner he got on with it, the sooner it would end, or as least he hoped so, for he needed something in mind to cheer himself up.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Herrreee c: )) Also give them time, Jay is just a baby! D:< hehe ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:34 pm

ғoх тнe ɴoт-ѕo-мιɢнтy wrote:
Hitting his shoulder, Adelric laughed almost cruelly. "Yeah, princess. And I'm not gonna go easy on you this time." He grunted, pulling his arm out of the mansion. He knew the by wanted some free time, but he simply didn't have that luxury. They had to train more, and hard. Otherwise, he's gonna get himself killed. And Adelric really didn't want this one killed- pondering back at him, he gave him a seductive, harsh gaze. Oh how he had wanted to kiss his lips when he was pinning him down. But no time for that right now- he was about to fight the boy, for God's sake! As he threw him outside, a dojo was sitting calmly, beside a cherry blossom. It seemed that this was placed there just for his purposes. A little piece of Japan, right in Boston. A lake was serenely laying next to the dojo, which had black, sleek-coated oak and dark-brown redwood. "Your sword is already inside the dojo, Kody. But you're going to be fighting me out here." He clutched for his own katana, gripping it tightly. A huge, arrogant smirk lifted on his face.

I DID NOT READ THAT HOLLY SHOOT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT BUT I WASN'T AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ))
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 pm

(Hey raven.)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello Bloody. C: )) I think my reply is on page five... Or something. I can fetch it, if you'd like ))
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Eric was laying down one the couch now, trying to take Elijah's glass back from Harley. "My turn, uh...dare." Usually he'd be afraid of what Elijah would come up with, but right now that didn't matter to him. He hoped it wasn't as sexual as the the questions they had both been coming up with for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next