х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:09 am

wai am i watching this. i need to roleplay. xD -gets off the tubers-

Chris clutched a her back, not wanting her to go so soon. He felt needy and unaware. And yet, his senses blazed. Smells were filling his nose quicker, light filled the room brighter, and noises filled his ears quicker. He could even tell there was a conversation between Elijah and Harley on the other side of the cave. It was only until she leaned in - on his lap! and whispered those three words, and he was suddenly so unsure of his feelings for her again. Closing his eyes, he felt his body aching and wanting more - again, might he repeat, she was on his friggin' lap! Biting his bottom lip, he wasn't sure what he wanted to do anymore. He shifted, grasping her back still, and shifted away from her a bit. "You understand what I feel, or don't know what I feel," He said lamely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:10 am

Ok I apologize for words spelled incorrectly.
Autocorrect is terrible. That is all. ))

I so too it's just uh
SHE'D PROBABLY EAT ME IN MY SLEEP. I call her spider lady ^^. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 am

I saw The Conjuring, and my stepmom forced me to sleep with her. Dx she is a cuddler. I am NOT a cuddler. } Oh, and out here in the middle of nowhere, there's no lights outside. And the window gives view to anyone who wants to see me changing, sooo yeh. xD; } And okay, haha. c: }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:13 am

Fox, my post is on the last page. c: )) Also that's hilarious. xD Must have been an... Interesting night... hehe ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 am

Ah Tobuscus<3 and smosh. That is all))

Caroline was disappointed in his answer even though she saw it coming. She would not be upset however. Because she knew how he felt. Even if he didn't say it she could feel it in his kiss, couldn't she? She heard Elijah and Harely but didn't bother to pay them any mind. She was staring hungrily into Chris' eyes. She grabbed his shirt collar and then was unsure of her held and let go. Her fingertips pressed lightly across his collar bone and she looked away. She teared up and wiped her eyes with a free hand. "You don't have to say anything. But promise me this, don't you ever leave my side." Her eyes bore into his like a fire. They licked at his innocence and shyness, hounding him for reality and truth. She turned sideways on his lap so she had both legs on his right side. How she wanted things she could not have. Her hands now laid promptly in her lap yet i thing to wander about his back and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 am

How scary was it :0 ><
Haha I love to cuddle cx ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:26 am

Going to bed soon <3 } omg rave said orgy xD }

Grasping his hand with an unknown neediness inside of her, Harley nodded and pulled herself closer to him. Their sides seemed to be in a embrace - his hip fit perfectly into her waist. Looking down still, she felt her body quiver with a dependency, a gasping need for Elijah to be closer to her. How could she feel this with the brushing of their hips? Closing her eyes, she leaned her head against his arm, smiling at the white fabric of his shirt. Suddenly, without thinking, she just said it. Said what she both craved and worried about. "I miss the kiss." She then drew herself back, eyes widening. In a quick motion, she drew herself away from him, wrenching her hand away from his. She clutched her elbows, looking down, afraid of this. Afraid of trusting someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 am

Why can't I find a bad boy that won't break my heart? xD bwahaha -never gonna get one- }

Chris watched her with wandering eyes, and his hand slipped from her body. Looking down, now his hands felt seemingly empty. Looking down at them after she swiveled on his lap, he took a long time to answer. "Caroline, I'm sorry." He couldn't think of anything else to say, worried that he might cause her more pain. But he enjoyed the warmth of her in his lap, the hunger in her eyes. Caroline seemed to be in a daze with him, in love with him. He can't grasp it, and he won't soon. Placing his fingers onto her hips delicately, he pulled her off of him as he stood up, trying to calm himself down. Or rather, trying to calm them both down. Clutching at her hips still, he felt his head move towards hers and brush his lips at her hair, drawing himself closer to her, and then pulling away. Did she really know what she was doing? He then dropped his hands, and returned his gaze towards the stalagmites on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 am

Aaaaaaaaand I like fell asleep there for 10 minutes.
So I'm just going to hit the thoeretical sack of sleep ness
Good night Rave & Foxx
Sweet dreams cx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 am

hehe i did didn't i ;D //shotmultipletimesintheface//)) omg so I'm listening to 'Safe and Sound', and I don't even like Taylor Swift nor her music bUT THAT SONG
AND
THE FEELS... ))

Elijah couldn't say anything now; a lot of words against his tongue, gasping to come out and comfort her- although his mind allowed none of them past. His voice wouldn't help now either, and without any arrogance, he knew it wasn't himself that troubled Harley so much. Oh no; these things ran much more deeply in her heart, troubles, and confusion above all of her past and the plausible future. He could address it as he usually did, of course. Talk her into believing that she was in a better place now, and that all would be well (both of which he doubted himself), and be able to see that beautiful, real smile of her's again. But he loved her too much at this point to care about temporary things.
He wanted her to be infinite, as he was.
So in the dark darks,, and against thick but light moonshine, he took a step closer, and made the first move.
With the softness of her lips against his- it only dawned on him after he had parted to realize what he had done. 'Elijah Avery had just kissed Harley Graham'. It shouldn't have seemed so crazy, they were already so close constantly before... And yet he felt that it was, for both of them. Their neediness and their lust all put into a very soft, very sweet motion.

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 am

i dated someone like that once
fucking god was he a charmer tho xD ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:52 am

Goodnight Faux! OMG FEELS- }

Harley, still clutching her elbows, was about to turn away and apologize when she left his lips against hers. She thought that he didn't want her. She thought that he hadn't wanted to complicate things. At that moment, complicated things was okay to Harley. Everything was okay to Harley. Gripping her own elbows, digging in with pure emotion, she closed her eyes tightly and kissed him back. Kissed him, with all the impossible feelings that she hid inside. All the strung emotions of a battered past, a clutching present, she felt in that one motion that she was okay with the world. More importantly, that he was okay with herself. Releasing her grip on her own elbows, she glazed her fingers over his cuffs, over his vest wrapping her arms delicately around his neck. Standing on her toes, she forced herself closer, closer, until she felt her chest pressing almost painfully againt his. Her neediness crumbled out and was exploding out of her like a mini-tornado.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:55 am

Im gonna go now. c: Cya. Love you Rave! }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 am

Goodnight Foxxy! Sweet dreams. ^^ ))

Elijah felt a shiver run down his spine, a shock and a sudden certainty at all of the things he had been questioning earlier; Harley... Kissing him... He understood her petty neediness from before- the lust and the want- but what was that, anyways? He felt certain now it wasn't just frivolousness now. He felt certain, that after all of their discouraged experiences and pain and loss- now, just now, they could both be certain of at least one thing. Eric's name crossed through his head, but it was pushed away rather swiftly- she would be drawn back to the mysterious vampire again, but for now, she was his. At last.
He let the kiss hold for many moments more- his arms wrapped around Harley's torso, with his breathing a little shaky once he forced their lips to part after a long, sweet while. He opened his light brown eyes, gazing into her pretty blue ones, no more words needed to come between them. They'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:16 am

I feel like I should say something but I don't want to break the chain of adorable love posts. :3
Also my brain is failing too much anyway bleh.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:23 am

/pokes temp/
Good morning c: ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 am

Hey Faux! Afternoon here. :] How are you?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:59 am

I'm good (almost typed god cx ). How about you? ^^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 am

I'm pretty good! Typically I have a long list of stuff to do but I got back from the stables and collapsed in bed for another three hours pfff. x3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:05 am

Haha nice. I haven't even had breakfast and it's 10:05 here ~ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

I had breakfast at like ten past six and it's ten past 3 now owo sorta forgot about lunch
in other news my little bro is going to the hairdressers for the first time ever hahahah and he's 13.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 am

Wow you're up early :0 Yeah I never eat lunch...
I've only been to the hairdressesers like twice because normally I let my hair grow and before my mom just did it since my hair is curly ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 am

Yeah, such is my life with horses ugh. I work there so that I don't have to pay to keep mine close by.
That's pretty much the same for him. It's all thick and curly~ I would never let my mum near mine though xD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 am

Hey Tempo! Very Happy We need you for the fight scene! }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 am

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Heh okay. Fun fun since Kody finally gets to man up x3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: