х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Wat shud I do <:3
I feel like I should write something emotional but idk
I'm unsure
(Hey fun fact, my given name is Caroline but take away n and o and it becomes my common name Carlie woweee)
ELIJAH BBY
//pats ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh and sorry for poof, I took a swim then went in the hot tub then showered x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:08 pm

hey faux c:

write whatever you want xD uhm, dramatic perhaps? I love drama -as you can all tell-

but only in roleplays. i hate drama in real life. xc }
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Hm k lemme quote your last Chris post so I may le refer to it ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Awesome, on with the role play, hehe.

And you're right, lol! Lets explain now because moviestar!Elijah is fabulous omg )) 

Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:18 pm

you go ahead. i suck at that stuff.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:22 pm

the fxx wrote:
There was so many mistakes in that xD Ugh. And I'm not sure when we're going, actually, so I'm here until otherwise. } I LOVE THAT SONG OMG PERF }

Chris turned around, watching the two supernaturals struggle. But he had to keep moving, and he could only see the struggling silhouettes for a brief moment. Turning back around, he clutched Caroline's hand harder, running and running. He stumbled through the sand, seeing the boat - white and glossy against the moonlight, and they were catching up to it fast. Breathing heavily, Chris pretended not to feel the utter dismay that he did. Why was he excited about this before? How could he possibly be human, if he felt happy at such chaos? Adrenaline pumped through him, and he urged Caroline to continue, for all of them to continue. "Come on! Hurry! We're almost there!" He shouted, stumbling through the sandy mess. The ocean was glittered with the serenity of Mother Nature, with the waves coming up to shore, inviting them to leave the chaos. It pleaded with them, screaming out for their arrival, luring Chris farther towards the boat.
The boat was a bit larger than most, with an engine instead of old-time rows. It tossed in the sea, the motor spurting out water against the shore. The old dock was about 20 feet out into the water, giving the boat room to turn the motor freely. He heard their frantic footsteps as they raced towards the boat.

Caroline shrieked and was suddenly on the ground gasping. The world was fuzzy as pain shot through her leg. Cursing she assessed the damage, lying there in the sand, breathing hard. She had snapped her ankle on a rock and she could feel blood, hot and sticky, pooling out of her wound. She did not know how bad it was, yet the shock of being tripped didn't allow her to move without streaks of pain in her body. She was crying again. This was not supposed to happen. No. She was supposed to save Chris. She was not supposed to be saved once more. Panting she tried to sit up, grinding her teeth and cringing. Luckily, her bone was not visible, but blood most defintely was. It was dark and soaking into the sand around her oddly twisted ankle. "Chris," She mumbled shakily, seeing vampires gaining on her stopped state. The world spun. "Chris?"
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 pm

WHY DOES HE LOK LIK ELIJAH TO ME
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Since Fox falsely thinks she sucks at stuff, I'll explain.

Basically, all of the supers are going to travel on boat to England so they can stay with Elijah's family as refugees for a while. There, something happens where their secret gets out, and they accidentally become somewhat incredibly famous in England (xD). The vampires, after forcing information out of Kody, learn of their whereabouts in Blackpool, and go after them there. Realizing their impending danger, the supers (with the help of Elijah's family) go out into an abandoned subway station so get away from them, and hopefully, flee the area. There, they realize they have come upon another angry group of supers who want to kill them since they had become so famous/public with their powers. In this group is where Harley is, but they don't realize it since the lighting is pretty dark.
They get into a fight, and after that is still to be decided.

Feel free to add on that and etc, I want to include everyone on this. C: )) 

Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:40 pm

I want to include everyone, as well. c: We both came up with the varying ideas. xD }

Turning back towards her, Chris lunged towards her, grasping her legs under one arm and her back with the other. Swinging her up against him with ease, he turned and saw the crowd of vampires that were behind his family. "Hurry!" He screamed with increasing panic, heart pounding loud enough to make him feel dizzy. Turning, he clutched Caroline tightly as he ran bolting through the sand. He felt her body pulsing underneath his grip, and he ran faster, trying to reassure their ultimate survival. The boat ramp was rocking with the waves, which were increasingly gaining momentum. The boat swayed roughly on the water near them, and Chris had to jump on it. Tumbling, he gripped Caroline as tightly as possible while his head hit the steering wheel. Looking into her eyes for a moment, he broke away from her and turned towards the others. The vampires were just a few feet behind them. "Run!" He screamed. "RUUUUNNNN!"
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Caroline cringed whenChris gripped her too tight and as he ran. She was so happy he was here. But if he wasnt- no one would've saved her would they?she was generally useless. Her power only worked if they were in a lightning storm or by electricity. She didn't know why Chris even bothered. Perhaps he should've left her as a distraction for the vampires. Perhaps then hey would all be more safe. They would be gone by now and Caroline's increasing pain in her ankle would be gone. Maybe- she should've let herself die. She was just a bother now with a broken ankle now wasnt she? Perhaps... She looked at Elijah. Where was Harely? She as with Elijah wasnt she? "Where-" was all she managed. She died hadn't she? Why couldn't she have died in hate legs place. Why... Her head spun and she wobbled a bit as the pain numbed. She needed something- what was it. She had already forgotten. Funny, where was she anyways?

(Dundundun temporary amnesia ftw)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Miss Lili wrote:
Since Fox falsely thinks she sucks at stuff, I'll explain.

CAROLINE HAS TEMPORARY AMNESIA AND IT MAKES HER AND CHRIS FALL MORE IN LUVS HURHUR Basically, all of the supers are going to travel on boat to England so they can stay with Elijah's family as refugees for a while. There, something happens where their secret gets out, and they accidentally become somewhat incredibly famous in England (xD). The vampires, after forcing information out of Kody, learn of their whereabouts in Blackpool, and go after them there. Realizing their impending danger, the supers (with the help of Elijah's family) go out into an abandoned subway station so get away from them, and hopefully, flee the area. There, they realize they have come upon another angry group of supers who want to kill them since they had become so famous/public with their powers. In this group is where Harley is, but they don't realize it since the lighting is pretty dark.
They get into a fight, and after that is still to be decided.

Feel free to add on that and etc, I want to include everyone on this. C: )) 

Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

sorry i zoned out
BECAUSE MY FRIENDS DAD IS AN AUTHOR
AND HIS BOOKS ARE AT BARNES AND NOBLE.
AHAHAHAHA

SEE
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=698137530200730&set=a.103518672995955.7640.100000134681811&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:14 pm

-waits for Rave-
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:16 pm

(Sorry for le poof. Had another entirely too long video chat with my friend hah~)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:28 pm

people are fighting here again... :I I need to go....

-------

https://iridescence.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40