х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Empty
PostSubject: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

morbus
def.
" latin word, morbus. created from the disease of cholera morbus, a gastrointestinal disturbance characterized by abdominal pain, diarrhea, and sometimes vomiting "

"It started off as simple symptoms... first, I thought I had cramps from my monthly. But then, after two weeks with no bleeding, I started to worry... Then, then I think I went to talk to my parents about it.I was getting worried, not a thing unusual about me, but worried enough to the point of where I would talk to my parents about it. My friends complained about it as well, so I thought I needed to go to the doctor. They were watching the news, as usual on a Monday night. When I went to talk to them, that's when the screen flashed вreαĸιɴɢ ɴewѕ, alerting me as well as my parents. A patient with a medieval disease, cholera morbus, was under treatment. The virus was normal at first, but then it suddenly sprouted and aimed for the brain. The cells were too fast, outrunning the doctors. They morphed inside the brain, causing damage to the frontal lobe, causing memory loss and nerve damage. The middle-eastern man visiting England now has lost all motor skills. Reacting quickly, the doctors tried to put the man under surgery, but the virus forced him to contract Ekboms symdrome. I thought nothing of it, until they alerted the public to the symptoms of this new string of disease. Abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrea... Soon after, I contracted my own disease." - "Izaya", ODD (before the mental illness completely took over)

"Okay, if you didn't read any of that, I don't blame you. Here's the basics for the people that can't waste their time reading that bullshit. Cholera morbus is an old disease that has sprung up again, this time with the ability to attack your brain. It doesn't give a fuck, it's just a bastard that gives you the runs and messes up your brain. Shitty, right? Hope you don't get a psycho sickness, because this sickness will eventually find you. If you do end up getting something that makes you insane, I will shoot you." - Ron, Impulse Control Disorder

➺ Soon after the sickness arose to a pandemic,
the government officials that had contracted the disease went haywire, and some used nuclear and chemical weaponry. The Prince of Wales decided that everyone inside of his castle was an enemy, killing them all. Cases like this were common, but went unreported because the journalists went insane as well. Gangs erupted through the chaos of the cities, causing unnecessary and ruthless violence. Now, within the hazardous landscape, lies a few people that now just try to stay out in the insanity. They call themselves ITW, or Ignore The World. They find this both ironic and depressing. This is who we are now. This is the only thing that we have left as a civil society.

ITW Leaders (Ignore The World)

➺ Ron Wordsworth

Gang KTA Leaders (Kill Them All)

Joining page:

https://iridescence.forumotion.com/t21-topic#945

Last edited by the fxx on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Izaya stepped out of the dirty alleyway, silently pondering over the new pollution that hung in the air. Some crazy person must've shot out a new chemical into the air. Grasping her shirt and pulling it over her mouth, she quickly walked away from the light green clouds of smoke that pressed themselves against the Victorian buildings. She was looking for food, hopefully canned, but food was scarce the past two months. It was getting increasingly harder to work herself around the gang territory, as well as find suitable food sources. Most of the animals have fled into the forest, and the gang KTA has rooted territory throughout the dense greenery.  
Hot breath entered her nose as she continued to breath through the fabric, and she turned down Main St. Old abandoned stores clustered the blacktop, and stream with the smell that reminded her of cigarettes and blood. Death was common nowadays, and her nose had gotten use to the smell of rotting flesh, burning up in the heated atmosphere. She turned towards an old store, labeled HARRISON COMPANY, where she had stored old rations.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Alright- I'mma finish up my charries soon and then I'll rp! )) Do you think it would be alright if Elijah was a sort of doctor? omg doctor elijah show him your butt Perhaps someone who wasn't terribly affected or some sort ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:51 pm

OMFG lol Rae)
I'll finish my characters when my interwebs doesn't suck sigh)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Alright guys. xD And OMGLOL ELIJAH YEH SURE. MAYBE HE HAS ADHD OR SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Um
Can I have my person be all crazay cx )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:30 pm

XD Sure. Just make sure it's an actual mental illness. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm

HAHA I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T SHOW THEIR BUTT TO ELIJAH THOUGH-
Ok i think I've got one. ))

Elijah - Grumpy spiteful and pretty much disliked- he has very mousy light auburn/brown hair and wears a vest. He does get attatched to a select few people, but isn't incredibly flashy about who he favors (of course if he dislikes you, trust me, you'll know). He's physically short and has hardly any physical dexterity (he's slim, but has little to no real 'muscle'.) In replace to that, he's an excellent shot with a machine pistol. He has light brown eyes and is a DOCTOR, DOCTOR, DOCTOR. Well not a real doctor actually, but he's one of those kids who comes from a fairly wealthy family and therefore went to and learned very rich materials. he acts sort of like one at least with his knowledge.
has severe insomnia, and often times doesn't sleep at all. It affects his mood pretty badly and he gets a chronic migraine from it.

I'll make his joining form more pretty later, lol
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:08 pm

what about the lesbian
hehe
okay im prodding you sorry xD Its just that shes going to be the main female character for the plot nao
idk
xD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:10 pm

main female looove intrest, sorry
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:15 pm

No its fine!! I'm gunna post her soon- I just need a good thing for her. c: I gotta go now so I'll bring it to you tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey i will rp later u-u my Internet is so slowwww)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Alrighty guys!
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Izaya walked into the store, filled with broken glass, turned-over shelves, and litter. Trying to step over the glass, she jumped on the turned-over shelves and then turned towards the counter. Swerving her body over the pine, she turned towards the broken cash-register on the ground. Money was useless now, but at first people stashed them away, thinking the paper would give them power. Society ran on the paper for so long that they didn't think power could come otherwise. But Society was wrong, as it always is.
Biting her lip at this melancholy thought, she pushes the cash register to the side, revealing a small hole. Snatching her pointer finger, she fingered inside of it for a few moments, until bringing her finger back up. This revealed a small key, and she turned around towards the safe behind her.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm

There was Elijah- a rather good beginning sentence for him. Fitting, too. He was just there, staring at a damaged book cover with somewhat sad eyes, standing. Within the pillars that were emptying or otherwise dangerously occupied buildings, he stared at what read; The Fall of the House of Usher. Reading would have been nice- terribly nice. Perhaps if he had more time to himself he would occupy his head with more words of cerebral creativity- but not in this time, and not in this day. After leaving his home in hopes of finding a better, possibly non -affected town, he had found himself astray in deserted cities and reclusive company. He hated it as anyone did, but as he dropped the book and lit a cigarette, the young man found it was perhaps the beginning of his mixed blend of long days and nights, worse even more, than yet.

Margot was having the time of her life.
Alright, that was an overstatement. Actually she hated where she was. Surrounded by people she didn't care about, the young woman disbanded from a group of men she had stuck with for sometime, and had not a second thought about the matter. With short, chin-length dark brown hair, and dashingly pretty doe-like olive eyes, she was both a looker and a supercilious one at last. Her voice had a beautiful complexion, but she always spoke as if her words were truth, and often left her meeters dumbfounded. A little problematic with leading on men, and even women occasionally, to her charms- Miss Margot Virska had a sort of venomous rap of taking what she needed, then fleeing the scene straight afterwards. She wasn't heartless, however- it was simple that she cared for people worth caring for. If anything, the lady was savvy in her way of thinking. 
Now, the time of her life mostly came from a couple gold pieces she held in a hand-pocket now, flipping one into the air, as if very satisfied with herself.  
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Ron sat atop of the old Victorian building he and his comrades called home, leaning against an old billboard sign. The sign was for a sports drink, and a football player with a fake smile that the photographer forced him to portray. God, how he hated society. How Ron despised the human race. But, he found that the world they were living in was quite beautiful. He found himself wanting to become one with the atmosphere of the new land. There always seemed to be fog and pollution from the chemicals that humans made, making things toxic for the rest of them. But he was content with this, for in fact, he loved breathing in the chemicals. He loved the burning sensation it brought him. He was a proud sadist, you see. As well as an even prouder masochist - something some of the females have found out quite early on. Now, Ron is only one of the leaders due to the fear that he casts between the females, and the controlling sadism he shows to the males. Kicking his legs up and down furiously, he listened to the pounding roof. He felt it tremble and shiver underneath him, forcing him to laugh with an unexplained darkness.

Izaya wrenched the safe open, and flung a few cans in her shirt, holding it like a cup. Quickly closing the door, she had to be sure that no one was around to find her stash. Flinging the key back in the hole she had made some odd months ago, she placed the register back wit one hand while juggling the cans in her shirt with the other. The shirt exposed her stomach, which had grown toned and skinny during the past few years of running and hiding. Always running from something or someone, but not because she wanted to. If she was allowed to by Ron, she'd kill the gang members all off with his AK-47. But he pressed on her hard to not do so, which is absolutely enraging to her. She couldn't take being ordered around, and certainly she'd walked into the territory before just to beat them up, and rebel from his orders. But ever since he found out about her orientation, he'd been sexually harrassing her as punishment for her actions, and she was honestly terrified of him.
Turning around, she quickly walked out and towards the alleyway she used. Spotting a figure, she clutched the cans tighter, wrapping them into her shirt. This only exposed more of the fabric. Walking slowly, she watched the figure that walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 pm

She had stood still- Margot had. Wearing a pretty, newly-stolen black polka-dot dress and a bright red scarf, she flitted a smile upon seeing the girl- her smudged sort of appearance blended in well with the rest of them in this world. Young Virska wouldn't lie- she planned to have her leaving of this town soon, in hopes of finding more suitable places to live. Perhaps somewhere things weren't so rotten- elsewhere in Europe. She could take a trip to France, or perhaps her old hometown in New York? But for now, she was hungry, and dressed forever in consistently 'borrowed' clothing, she'd have to look her best to lure in new sources of things to eat or use. The little girl her olive green eyes were on now would be brilliant.
"Hello, Miss?" she called, waving a hand over whilst taking a running start towards the girl, but ended up soon slowing down, trying not to eye the cans. "I just deported from, eh, from Long Island. What ever happened to this place? Oh, I could have sworn the Great Brits' were better than this..." she was rambling, or at least, a coy ramble. Good at playing her goal as a lost puppy, she continued to frown on and appear somewhat worried.

[[I'll bring in my other charries in time, haha ]]
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 pm

(Can Kate be one of the leaders of ITW? ^^
I'll type her up when I'm not lazy but she's a rather unfeeling person~)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Sure! }
Izaya scoffed, taking a few steps back. Raising her chin as if to look down upon her, she clutched the cans tightly as if they were her soul. The sight of the girl however, astounded her. How bright and gorgeous she was against the horrid atmosphere they survived in. She looked so perfect, so awe-strikingly beautiful against the pale clouds, that Izaya didn't have a sarcastic comeback. She had nothing, in fact. Taking in her words, she wondered how she could have even traveled here. All around the world there was chaos... where there places better than this? Places where stable societies lived? That question would lead to her ultimate curious demise, but for right now she didn't know that. The eyes of the girl reminded her of nebula's - the vast green gases in the atmosphere, where the aftermath of a destroyed star lay. This is what Izaya felt from her - Beautiful, but dangerous. The spot may allure you, but the chemicals will force you to die instantly. After a few moments, Izaya looked at her and commented coldly, "I'd rather be called a guy. Don't call me 'miss' again. Goodbye." She turned to walk away, but she saw another figure flash from the corner of her eye. Glancing back over towards the abandoned fabric shop, where she had seen the figure, she felt her anxiety rising quickly. For some reason, she felt surrounded.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Rp Kate n Ron then?
If so should I just respond to your post above? Mehe)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Kate smirked as she stood a ways away from Ron. Oddly she was a rare being who admired him. His way of accepting the world in a way that she would never be able to. It would always be the ugly dump that had been created by humanity. Disgusting. She sighed and threw a sniper rifle on the ground, it slid with and audible whir towards Ron's feet. "Look what I scavenged. A young KTA ember was carrying it. Didn't even know how to use the thing." She had a happy yet sad look in her eyes. The kid was probably bait, how sad. He died quickly though, a knife to the heart. Kate's weapon of choice were two blades she often sharpened, and a few throwing knives. How she loved those throwing knives. Her aim was spot on from many nights of being bored and throwing them at old dart boards scavenged from an old bar in town.
As you might assume by now, Kate was quite a scavenger. Like a raccoon perhaps, she found what she could, ate what she could, and killed when she felt it was necessary (or when she just felt like it). She lacked usual human feelings or at least had taught herself to have them in very small doses. This made her one who did not think twice about killing someone. She lacked regret in all forms.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Deciding this was humorous, Margot continued after her, a doe-like look in her eyes. She was venom in the shape of a youthful, pleasant fawn- and a simple sort of simper filled her naturally pale red lips. "Oh, I didn't mean any harm by it." she insisted, flitting hurriedly to continue after Izaya- almost like a little lost kitten, she coaxed on another hopeful sort of smile, if ever small. "Is something wrong, you look nervous," she tilted her head to one side, hurrying alongside the girl, who seemed oddly at ease with the situation despite her little story of being newly deported.

Fritz Trump sat with his hand on his cheek, a broken looking glass in one hand in which he glanced up to some others with (as if he could see them throw it's dust and glare). These freaks. He bit his lip, not nervously, but in a rather judging manner. Running a hand through his ruffled, but brushed-back form, a sort of sigh ran along his lips. He was bored- he was waiting. And some time or another, he knew, something would arise. 
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Izaya looked back towards the girl, pondering over her for a few more moments. Her movements seemed calculated, but her face seemed naive and helpless. Her thoughts were slowly subdued for the moment, looking over the girl and trying to figure her out. Why had she traveled here? Senses dulled by her fascination and curiosity over the girl, she hadn't seen the slowly growing number of shadows, just behind them as they walked. She hadn't noticed the glint of a weapon in the sun. She hadn't, but she wished she had just a few seconds later. A flashing light blinded her for a few moments, and she yelled out in surprise, shielding her eyes from whatever had forced spots into her vision.
A few figures came out, two men and one female, with knives. What seemed to be the leader held the gun, not as big or as dangerous as what Ron has equipped himself with, but it still looked like it could be deadly if pointed at your head. Dazed, Izaya opened her eyes and spotted the trio as they ran towards them. Eyes widening, Izaya cursed loudly and pushed the mysterious girl behind her, dropping her cans as she pried for her own weapon. Taking a protective stance, she bared her teeth at them, flipping her knife out. She wished she would have obtained a gun, because when he pointed it at her head, she was defenseless.
Smirking as they walked closer to the females, the main man - not more then 25 years old - pressed his gun into Izaya's forehead. His voice was surprisingly gruff, for he had a baby face that would make you think otherwise. "I found out that my son was just killed by your band of geeks." He said, flipping the safety of the gun to off. This action caused Izaya to stiffen and grip her fists at her sides, utterly enraged and helpless. Her face was turning red by her hidden anger. But he confused her - they didn't usually kill off people. Not her. But she wouldn't be surprised if Kate had. She is one of the most violent of their group. "Fuck off." She said in a harsh tone, hands shaking. He laughed darkly at her demeanor, and the others joined in. The female was tall and broad, looking like a crossdresser more then an actual female. The other boy seemed to be the deceased's friend. "Kill her, show them no mercy!" He screamed, wielding his own knife, which he shoved towards her. Izaya didn't flinch, however. She glared at them both, unsure of what to do. She'd never been in this situation before, where she was the prey. They had her. All thanks to that beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 pm

I has nu regrats -kate )
cx )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Ron smirked over at her, his laughter becoming louder. "What did his face look like?" He asked, sweeping the gun into his arms quite possessively. He gripped at the metal, working his fingers up and down, between the gaps and the trigger. He took a deep breath, and his smile widened. The thought of blood and violence stirred something inside of him, and he longed for the thought of more. Of course, they usually only killed when necessary. They didn't want to have to deal with even more from the gang. They've destroyed their food supplies and suffered from violence before, but they don't want to have to deal with guns. It'd usually only be fists though, and they can easily take care of that. Looking over at Kate, he eyed her like a predator. Ron enjoyed women with power, as well as a cruelty that he can relate to. But of course, he could get any women he wanted, so the possibility of a relationship with anyone was out of the question for him. He would rather force it upon someone, and Kate would enjoy it. He'd rather see pain and misery.
"Did you see anyone else around? Did they see you?" He asked, still watching her with wandering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next