х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

morbus
def.
" latin word, morbus. created from the disease of cholera morbus, a gastrointestinal disturbance characterized by abdominal pain, diarrhea, and sometimes vomiting "

"It started off as simple symptoms... first, I thought I had cramps from my monthly. But then, after two weeks with no bleeding, I started to worry... Then, then I think I went to talk to my parents about it.I was getting worried, not a thing unusual about me, but worried enough to the point of where I would talk to my parents about it. My friends complained about it as well, so I thought I needed to go to the doctor. They were watching the news, as usual on a Monday night. When I went to talk to them, that's when the screen flashed вreαĸιɴɢ ɴewѕ, alerting me as well as my parents. A patient with a medieval disease, cholera morbus, was under treatment. The virus was normal at first, but then it suddenly sprouted and aimed for the brain. The cells were too fast, outrunning the doctors. They morphed inside the brain, causing damage to the frontal lobe, causing memory loss and nerve damage. The middle-eastern man visiting England now has lost all motor skills. Reacting quickly, the doctors tried to put the man under surgery, but the virus forced him to contract Ekboms symdrome. I thought nothing of it, until they alerted the public to the symptoms of this new string of disease. Abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrea... Soon after, I contracted my own disease." - "Izaya", ODD (before the mental illness completely took over)

"Okay, if you didn't read any of that, I don't blame you. Here's the basics for the people that can't waste their time reading that bullshit. Cholera morbus is an old disease that has sprung up again, this time with the ability to attack your brain. It doesn't give a fuck, it's just a bastard that gives you the runs and messes up your brain. Shitty, right? Hope you don't get a psycho sickness, because this sickness will eventually find you. If you do end up getting something that makes you insane, I will shoot you." - Ron, Impulse Control Disorder

➺ Soon after the sickness arose to a pandemic,
the government officials that had contracted the disease went haywire, and some used nuclear and chemical weaponry. The Prince of Wales decided that everyone inside of his castle was an enemy, killing them all. Cases like this were common, but went unreported because the journalists went insane as well. Gangs erupted through the chaos of the cities, causing unnecessary and ruthless violence. Now, within the hazardous landscape, lies a few people that now just try to stay out in the insanity. They call themselves ITW, or Ignore The World. They find this both ironic and depressing. This is who we are now. This is the only thing that we have left as a civil society.

ITW Leaders (Ignore The World)

➺ Ron Wordsworth

Gang KTA Leaders (Kill Them All)

Joining page:

https://iridescence.forumotion.com/t21-topic#945

Last edited by the fxx on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:56 pm

i cant do this
//flips hands into the air//
I CAN'T DO THIS
Ok I've decided a character of mine Kathy will be the love interest. I like her a lot more and i aCTUALLY HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH HER-
Margot can remain she'll just be perhaps an antagonist? I'm not sure, hmm... )) Also Fox, what should I do to respond? o: ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Okay xD haha
And I was thinking Margot would manipulate them to go away? }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Haha, ok she could do that. 8D margot you manipulative bitch oh you
I suppose Kathy will come in a bit later- but I assure you
her presence
will be awesome. ))

Alright, lemme type up a post, lol ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:45 pm

They could notice her, haha )) 
Margot, greedily, had fled the scene immediately upon seeing the others come in. However hoping to get ahold of those cans Izaya had held in her hands, she followed swift-footedly followed the group, suddenly rather interested in the excursion. The girl's life? Oh no. Miss Virska couldn't give a damn about whether or not the lass was killed- as long as she got her hands on one of those goods, she could sleep well the night night- and take a trip to another town next morning. Its brilliant, it really is. She thought to herself, a little in awe. Now, the tricky part. A plan of deceit- a, what would you  call it? Well simply just a big lie. Oh she loved lies- they were so intriguing, so intangling- they wrapped you up in them, or if you controlled the lies, wrapped up others instead. 
And so, hiding behind an overturned telephone booth, she waited for something to happen. An idea, a sign... Anything. She smiled a bit, too.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Kate smiled and said, "Thin nose, brown hair. A rather mousey face." Innocent looking. If she was any other regular person she would regret it. She would've seen his scared face and final yelp of life, and feel terrible. But she was not a regular person. She was Kate. And Kate did not regret. She did and that was it.
"I'm not sure if anyone was with him," she admittedly slyly.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 pm

sorry i took so long; i found chocolate ice cream. and ate the entire jar. xD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 pm

tHATS EVEN MORE UNHEALTHY YOU ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Fooxxy lol )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 pm

This is what happens when I don't eat haha. -goes to respond-
OMG GAIZ
GAIZ
WE NEED TO HAVE A SHIPPING PAGE
TO JUST FANGIRL OVER EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 pm

OMG
I SHIP EVEYTHING
RON N CAROLINE
CROSS RP SHIPPING
OMG NEWTHINGYEAHBDIDGSHAIBD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm

OH GOD YES
ONE OF US NEEDS TO MAKE THAT THAT IS BRILLIANT LET ME LICK YOU
SRSLY
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WILL SHIP
EVERYONE!????
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Ron nodded, continuing to glaze his eyes over the new prize. But it was unremarkable; the gun wasn't a M16, that's for sure. Dropping the gun, he sat up and looked over the building they were on top of. The main hideaway for his group was scattered underneath the city - but this building was their main base on level ground. He watched the fog of chemicals disperse about their building, thinking about what she had said. He knows she's careless and doesn't always think things through. Turning back towards her quickly, he gripped her shoulders tightly. His amused face had turned into one of rage within seconds, and was unprovoked. "Where was it?" His cold, harsh tone was a warning. He growled like an animal, threatening her with a snarl that held in the back of his throat.

Pushing her forward, the man ended up pushing Izaya over. Hitting her head on the concrete, she was dazed for a few seconds, but quickly recovered and struggled to jump up. Suddenly, an immense force choked and winded her chest. Head lurched back in an attempt to gain air, Izaya gasped and looked up at the crazed boy. Holding her down by her shoulders, he screamed and cursed at her, but it was all a blur to Izaya. What she was interested in was the kids knife. Leaning back, Izaya screamed in rage and punched the kid in the lower jaw- sending him spiraling onto the concrete. Hand slick with his blood, she knocked out a tooth, she crawled over on her stomach and reached for his knife. He had dropped it when she had punched him; as she seized it, the female charged towards her, and she stabbed the manly woman in the thigh. Leaning back and falling over in surprise, she screamed so loud that it hurt Izaya's ears. She snatched up her cans, and turned away from the group. Getting up quickly, she turned and bolted - seemingly anywhere but there - when the man let a shot out. BOOOOOOM! The bullet hit her elbow, and lodged itself between her radius and ulna. Gripping her arm, she lost stability and screamed. She wasn't one to hold anything back, including her pain, and as her arm convulsed becaue of the impact, she screamed at the top of her lungs. Blood sprayed over the concrete, and stained her white and blue V-neck T. She felt the man grab her by her shirt and glared at her. The cans had now spilled and rolled underneath their feet, and Izaya spit in the mans face. The man then punched her stomach, and she keeled over in his grasp, letting out a winded shriek. She felt the sticky fluid run down her arm and into the palm of her fisted hand, pooling around until overlapping the cupped area and flowing onto the concrete below. Her entire body felt fueled with rage and adrenaline, and she wanted to revolt. But she knew that could be a death sentence if she did so. So she let the mans grip on her gut release, and she fell somewhat limp in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:20 am

maybe kathy should save her or something.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 am

I'm going to bed arrrgg
C u in see morn
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 am

goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:45 am

Goodnight Fau!

Kathy WIP
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 am

Time to rant
Bc that's wat I do
Stupid adoption gang ppl gah
I think they are just so stuck up about stuff
At least a few of them >:c
/mini rant done
Time to stay up late n rp)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:03 am

what? i have no idea- gang that does adoption or wha? }
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 am

No on the forums lol )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 am

Oh... Hello again, lol. Wait- Adoption gang people? ))

And a punch. No- not a punch. Cold, steely metal come from behind, as well as the flashing of bright eyes. There was a young woman with an unloaded gun in one hand she had whisked around to snap against the side of the aggressor's head, forcing him to drop the helpless Iyaza onto the floor below. She had a prettiness to her- quite suddenly, that was formostly detected. A bruise lined her chin from who-knows-what, but even within the dusted, dirty, and broken world they all lived in now, her eyes were very bright.
And serious.
And... She was saying something...
"H-hey! We've got to go-" she didn't know the girl, but it did't seem to matter as the blond-haired young woman grabbed her arm and attempted to hoist Iyaza up. "We don't have any time now!"
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 am

Lili
In this rp
Can caro start in KTA but then she n Elijah boo fall in love n he convinces her to join see other side? Mehehehe
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 am

Pffffft I love it how Elijah out of all people do things like that. xD Ok that sounds good, though. c: ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 am

Well how about he takes her captive and is going to bring her back when they begin to talk n he takes interest cuz u know Elijah being a doctor touching all them butts n getting all the ladies )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:23 am

HAHAH omg
Elijah: you have a serious butt problem
Caroline: what
Elijah: yES ITS SERIOUS 
Caroline: REALLY IS IT TERMINAL!?
Elijah: YES MY GOD IF YOU WANT TO LIVE SHOW ME YOUR ASSSS
Caroline: ;A; ))
OMG that also sounds like what another one of my characters will do heheehheh
could he be caught up in it too maybe both of them idk your call you start GO 8D ))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next