х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

morbus
def.
" latin word, morbus. created from the disease of cholera morbus, a gastrointestinal disturbance characterized by abdominal pain, diarrhea, and sometimes vomiting "

"It started off as simple symptoms... first, I thought I had cramps from my monthly. But then, after two weeks with no bleeding, I started to worry... Then, then I think I went to talk to my parents about it.I was getting worried, not a thing unusual about me, but worried enough to the point of where I would talk to my parents about it. My friends complained about it as well, so I thought I needed to go to the doctor. They were watching the news, as usual on a Monday night. When I went to talk to them, that's when the screen flashed вreαĸιɴɢ ɴewѕ, alerting me as well as my parents. A patient with a medieval disease, cholera morbus, was under treatment. The virus was normal at first, but then it suddenly sprouted and aimed for the brain. The cells were too fast, outrunning the doctors. They morphed inside the brain, causing damage to the frontal lobe, causing memory loss and nerve damage. The middle-eastern man visiting England now has lost all motor skills. Reacting quickly, the doctors tried to put the man under surgery, but the virus forced him to contract Ekboms symdrome. I thought nothing of it, until they alerted the public to the symptoms of this new string of disease. Abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrea... Soon after, I contracted my own disease." - "Izaya", ODD (before the mental illness completely took over)

"Okay, if you didn't read any of that, I don't blame you. Here's the basics for the people that can't waste their time reading that bullshit. Cholera morbus is an old disease that has sprung up again, this time with the ability to attack your brain. It doesn't give a fuck, it's just a bastard that gives you the runs and messes up your brain. Shitty, right? Hope you don't get a psycho sickness, because this sickness will eventually find you. If you do end up getting something that makes you insane, I will shoot you." - Ron, Impulse Control Disorder

➺ Soon after the sickness arose to a pandemic,
the government officials that had contracted the disease went haywire, and some used nuclear and chemical weaponry. The Prince of Wales decided that everyone inside of his castle was an enemy, killing them all. Cases like this were common, but went unreported because the journalists went insane as well. Gangs erupted through the chaos of the cities, causing unnecessary and ruthless violence. Now, within the hazardous landscape, lies a few people that now just try to stay out in the insanity. They call themselves ITW, or Ignore The World. They find this both ironic and depressing. This is who we are now. This is the only thing that we have left as a civil society.

ITW Leaders (Ignore The World)

➺ Ron Wordsworth

Gang KTA Leaders (Kill Them All)

Joining page:

https://iridescence.forumotion.com/t21-topic#945

Last edited by the fxx on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:22 am

WAT IDK WAT TO SAY
Yeah sure everyone can join in lolol)

Caroline stood just over the border of ITW. Unlike what ITW thought, KTA lacked food. Most animals had died off of starvation when common grasses died of pollution. She had been sent many times to sneak cans she could find from the city. Yet this time she hesitated. She felt almost as I she was being watched. She was wearing dark clothes aside from her striking white hair and odd yellow eyes. She ran a finger through the curly mess. It was her natural color now. The pollution had caused her light blonde hair to whiten. As well as her light green eyes to yellow. She liked them this way though. She felt mysterious perhaps. She thought she heard footsteps ahead of her but she ignored them looking at the street signs for perhaps an old grocer.

Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Chris: WAI YOU CHEAT ON MEH. XD }

Izaya dropped to her knees, letting out a snarl. Snatching up the cans with one hand, and pushed the man over with her other one, she hadn't noticed the girl yet. The man had already been falling over though, because of Kathy's punch. The action of pushing him with her wounded arm shot up agony from her breaking nerves, and her arm jerked back uncontrollably as she let out another shriek. More blood dropped from her arm, the cans spilled back onto the floor as she gripped her arm. She couldn't take a revolt right now, but she wanted to. She wanted to tear this man apart.
Looking up at Kathy, her eyes widened towards her rescuer. Her eyes were just inches from her's, and she let out a breathy sigh. She had no time to ask questions though, so she got up - taking time to show her she could still run - and she turned and bolted away from her assailant. She had to leave the cans - it was them of her, at this point. Her face was growing pale from blood loss, and with every pulse of her heart she felt the blood dripping out of her wound. Tears begun to spring at her eyes, the pain was somehow becoming worse. Or the adrenaline was wearing off. But the pain was becoming a throbbing, harsh agony in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Elijah: PFFFT ITS BECAUSE
WE ALL KNOW
WHO THE CLASSY ONE IS HERE //pelvic thrust// ))

Kathy hurried after her, grabbing the gun that the attacker had before she made her move. It was a Troy Carbine AR15 M4A4m , heavy but comfortable in her hands, she wet her lips as she ran, suddenly feeling more guarded with it next to her. A shape popped out before her, but in a single pull-back of a trigger, it was gone. She breathed out, trying to catch her fleeting breath as she turned to Izaya in a quick manner, gritting her teeth. They would catch them soon enough- especially in the girl's condition.
 "We need to find a place to hide!" she yelled, turning back to sprint after her again, although her head was still turned backwards with an inexorably good amount of aim and fight in her against the others. "Qu-ick." she spoke beneath quick panting and fires from her weapon. The bullets hadn't lasted long, in which she dropped it took after it had stopped firing to allow her to go on faster- Kathy's already round eyes even larger as she covered her head with both hands to keep from being hit back there.

PICTURES;

This girl: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 315yjh5

and emily haines mixed together: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Emily+Haines++The+Soft+Skeleton+emily_haines1
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:56 pm

COOTE! And niiice gun xD -goes to find Izaya- }

AMG LOOKIE BUT SHE ISNT THAT PALE
[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Black-fashionable-layered-hair
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Knowing her way around the town, Izaya took them through a small alleyway - small enough that you had to turn to your side to get through - and then up a ladder at the end. Squished up against the concrete wall, she gasped for air as she climbed the railing. Her injured arm dangled beside her limply as she leaped up the steps, carelessly jumping. Her nimble body was being pushed against the concrete and the ladder, but that didn't stop her. She didn't wonder if she would catch herself as she flung herself up, but she did end up at the top in less than half a minute. The ladder had creaked and slid, leaving her with whiplash from her head banging against the wall. Blood trickled down her forehead, and onto her cheekbone, but she didn't feel the pain yet. Her body was full of adrenaline and spiked violence, and her body shook a bit with the excitement. Izaya didn't even seem afraid - even after they shot her. In fact, the entire time she wasn't afraid. She had been hurt, and helpless, and enraged, but never afraid. Looking down towards Kathy, she urged her up the ladder. "Come on! Hurry!" She yelled below as she gripped her arm, trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm

WAHH NOONE RESPONDED DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ   [ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ мσявυѕ ] ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3