х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm

yus
elijah
YUS
ALL THE YUS
CRY FOR ME YOU BITH - SupposedlyDead!Harley }

Chris turned towards him, anger rising from the anguish in his chest. His chest rose and lowered at a quickened pace, and Chris screamed, "ELIJAH YOU ASSHOLE, SHUTUP!" He picked up something with his hand - an oar - and threw it at Elijah, losing his temper. Shaking and knees trembling from both panic and rage, Chris had to hold himself back from throwing himself towards the breaking boy. He needed to stop. If Elijah didn't stop, then Chris would go over there. He would fling himself towards him, and not be able to stop the punches. Gritting his teeth, he forced himself to turn away from his group and glare down at the water. The water churned chaotically underneath the motorboat, causing harsh waves through the pristine depths. This was a great metaphor, Chris thought, to what he felt like at that very moment. Chris let out a low, enraged rumble that escaped from his throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:11 pm

By the time that Kody managed to get to the water, the boat was barely a dim shape floating away on the open emptiness, away to England and away to safety. Or so he assumed anyway, provided that's things really were safe for the supers there, and provided that they had all made it on to the boat. The threat of enemy vampires remained lingering even with the presumed safety of the supers being a huge weight lifted off of his conscience, he still needed to get away from here, head back towards the shrouded forest and find Adelric again. He took only a minute to get back his breath. He could feel - and smell - the blood seeping from his side and shoulder and he was aware of unlocatable pain along his arms and legs from the thrashing trees and thorns and foliage that had been crashed through in the frantic sprint.
He didn't feel up to running again really, but there was still a flickering flame of adrenaline that helped a little and he tore his way back through the jungle until he was back in the misty depths of the quiet, sullen forest and only then did he slow to a sluggish walk. He tried to call out between rasping breaths; a difficulty anyway before he'd recovered but he was also still fearful of attracting the wrong attention.
"A.. Adel..." his eyes blinked quickly to try and see further than was really possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:15 pm

guys
guys
im going to a PARTY
TONIGHT
ME
A PARTY
XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 pm

why are you dOING THIS TO ME 
I LOVE YOU
- SoonToBeMovieStar!Elijah )) 

Elijah flinched upon hearing the clattering of one oar rather near to him, although it's size hadn't actually hit him. Not seeming to understand or correspond Chris's anger in his blind, broken state- he only shook his head continuously, his thin fingers weaving their way into his light brown/auburn hair, teeth gritted between sharp breaths and wet, tear-stained cheeks. 
"No, no I could have..." his eyes widened as he stared at his hands, pulling his head away while letting out a small cry. "I should have, I cant-" he was going on, some words inaudible as he held his  sides, wanting to comfort himself, or otherwise be comforted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 pm

ZOMG IM GOING TO A PARTY TOO
UH
SEE YOU THERE???
xD ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 pm

MY REPLY IS ON THE LAST PAGE BTW
OH I GOTTA GO NOW
BYE! ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

Just realised I'm being the antisocial kid sitting outside by myself with my phone and kindle owo
WHOO PARTIES )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:20 pm

also i mMAY BE LEAVING BUT REPLY ANYWAYS ECAUSE I MIGHT HAVE TIME TO GO ON LATER )) ALSO TEMPO THATS ME ON THE REST OF MY LIFE SO I FEEL YA HAHA

OK BYE ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:28 pm

SORRY
I GOT CAUGHT UP
WITH SOMETHING ON YOUTUBE AGAIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Adelric moved silently through the dark forest; for he had just fought off a pack of enemy vampires himself. He could smell the tantalizing aroma of Kody's blood, as well as more vampires lingering in the abyss of the darkness. Gracefully jumping through the treetops now, he bounded over the heads of attacking vampires. The smell of Harley's scent lingered through the air, but it smelled old. Did they get a super? Had they caught the fragile girl? Worry embedded inside of him, but he needed to catch up to Kody first. He felt an instinctual urge to continue forward, to find Kody. To find the boy who made Adelric want to laugh more,and behave less like a monster. Of course, they were both monsters. But what type of monster did they choose to become?
Hearing Kody call out his name weakly, his ears pricked towards the direction. He turned East, and then jumped through the vines, brushing them away with grace and soon stood before Kody. Looking down at him, he saw the wounds he had endured, and rushed towards him. Sweeping him up in his arms quite dramatically, he was silent as he scoped the area. He could feel the presence of vampires, and he stood like a statue. He had to get answers to see if his assumption about Harley was right.

roleplay bad gaiz tempo? }
OH AND MY OTHER BEST FRIEND JUST JOINED. }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 pm

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT JUST HAPPENED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:41 pm

why is the other forum locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 pm

(WHAT HAPPENED
sorry for poof had to charge a bit
gimme a few minutes~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:54 pm

THATS OKAY
BUT IM JUST NOT SURE WHAT HAPENED
WHATEVER XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:07 pm

I HAVE TO LEAVE BUT WHAT ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Miss Lili wrote:
why are you dOING THIS TO ME 
I LOVE YOU
- SoonToBeMovieStar!Elijah )) 

Elijah flinched upon hearing the clattering of one oar rather near to him, although it's size hadn't actually hit him. Not seeming to understand or correspond Chris's anger in his blind, broken state- he only shook his head continuously, his thin fingers weaving their way into his light brown/auburn hair, teeth gritted between sharp breaths and wet, tear-stained cheeks. 
"No, no I could have..." his eyes widened as he stared at his hands, pulling his head away while letting out a small cry. "I should have, I cant-" he was going on, some words inaudible as he held his  sides, wanting to comfort himself, or otherwise be comforted.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 pm

ej you litle shet - chris }

Chris grips the wheel, turning it methodically. He need to calm down, he needs to calm down, he needs... Hearing Elijah continue to cry broke him. Broke his will to fight back from battering him. It was too late, now. Once you break Chris, he is hard to stop.
Turning, he screamed with a rage that they had only seen during fights. The only one you heard when hate seethed out of him. In an instant, he grasped Elijah's head and knocked it against the side of the boat, gripping his wrists. Punching his face,he leaned over him and screamed, "SHUT-" He wasn't able to complete his words, for they both toppled the boat to the side, enough for them to fall over.
They crashed into the water; a chilling temperature crowded Chris' senses, and he was dazed underneath the freezing water. Letting go of Elijah, he floated for a few seconds underneath the water. He heard the distant rumble of the boat as it continued past them. His hair floated around his head like a dark cloud, and he slit open his eyes. He saw dark bubbles above him, floating quickly to the moonlit surface. In that moment, he felt his feverish anger diminish. He closed his eyes again, and then turned back towards the dark waters below him. He couldn't see his feet underneath him, and he was okay with that. They were all dying. He had lost. His game of leadership and control, of helping and protecting... it may be for the best. He closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Waves of relief crashed over Kody after he gave one pitiful whimper of surprise when he was swept off of his feet. "I'm hurt, not helpless," he whined lowly, unable to relax even with Adelric there, for he too could sense the presence of there being others around them and he kept quiet after that even if it wasn't the most comfortable thing and for the sake of wanting to feel like he could protect himself still he would have preferred to be on his own feet regardless of how battered and beaten he was feeling.

Sure enough, it was only a moment later that shadowed figures closed in around them. A few dull murmurs could be heard in cruel, cold tones but the words were inaudible. Another eerie moment passed before one of the shapes stepped in to clear view. The others on the other hand - three, four? - made themselves only present from glowing shafts of pale light that shone through the trees and illuminated jagged sectors of their faces. Narrowed, deadly eyes of hunters crouched poised and ready with sharp swords gripped in their hands. Even if one did not turn to see then, the confidence of the one most visible vampire easily gave away the point that they were surrounded and outnumbered. Of course, it was this vampire who was the one to address Adelric and Kody in the trapped center of their circle.
He was a tall and very muscular male, with the appearance probably of a human in their early thirties. Generous scarring over indicated he was one of considerable experience, not to mention the rest of the facts pointing towards this one essentially being the ringleader. He wore an obnoxious smile for he appeared to be celebrating an unconfirmed triumph. His eyes were slightly bloodshot and he looked Adelric and Kody up and down with little but mockery dancing there.
"Well, how... touching," the voice laughed once, comparable to a vicious single bark from a dog. "Looks like you've been out pretending to be heroes of the night."

(YES THIS SUCKS my phone is like two seconds from dying D: )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Adelric smirked back at the fellow; for even he was shorter than Adelric. Slowly dropping Kody back on his legs, he took steps forward and towered over the vampire. Smiling with a cheshire-like toothy smile, he grabbed the obnoxious man by the throat, clutching his trechea. "Aww," He imitated the ringleaders voice almost perfectly, if not so. "It looks like we have a band of wannabes." Then picking him up by his neck, he narrowed his eyes into slits. His eyes cast a dangerous, powerful glow in the darkness. He wasn't scared at all. In fact, everything was quite amusing. Laughing insanely, he sweeped his free arm around them, turning himself in a circle to address everyone present. His cheerful laughter turned into one of wickedness, and he slammed the ringleaders head against the ground. His movement was powerful and precise, snapping his head forward to collide back into Adelric's forehead. Keeping this position, he held the back of the mans neck, grabbing his hair and retching it backward. The mans neck was now clearly visible, and Adelric whispered in a masochistic tone, "Now that I've had my fun, let's say we talk. Did you get a hold of a supernatural?" His breathy question was whispered in the mans ear, only loud enough for him to hear. His other hand trailed along the mans chest, slowly digging his fingernail through his fabric to draw blood, undoubtedly from where the vampires pounding heart lied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:48 pm

charge it! o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:59 pm

(Wait I'm actually so stupid but they didn't get Harley did they?
I have to run between my bedroom and the pool stairs to change between charging and having the wifi xDD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm

they did, they captured her. } and wow. xD }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 pm

(Good thing I actually asked then but wow I need to learn how to concentrate.
At least the adults are sleeping two floors above so nobody can hear me muaha :3 )

The circle of offensive vampires shrank in diameter as soon as they saw Adelric moving at all. The eyes watching were a mix of both rage and fear, but all tensed more and looked ready to pounce at the first order or any other threat towards them.
The so-called leader of them forced his expression to neutrality while he rejected screaming pain. He hesitated before just nodding slowly in reply to Adelric's question, however those of te group who stayed unharmed were much less willing to let this turn in to a chatting session. They moved in, three towards Adelric and their leader, and the one from furthest back towards Kody, who stood in rigid silence. He looked more afraid of Adelric than their opponents did, but it looked like he was just forcing himself in to denial of the cruelty that at this point he deduced to be hard wires in to the synapses of this species. How anybody could cause such pain and do so laughing was something he could describe as horrible, even from somebody who had saved his life. ( //innocence bby)

The three that pushed forward were quick to act in the defence of their leader, and all immediately pointed their weapons threateningly at Adelric. "Avoid any more idiotic tricks, Ebersnark," one snapped in warning now that they had come to their senses and snapped out of any mode of hesitation or fear that for them count only exist on the surface, for a secon of instinctive behaviour before they remembered exactly who and what they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Standing up in a slow, methodical lean, Adelric picked up their so-called "leader", and threw him towards them as if he were nothing but a diaper. "You know my name?" He said with an enlightened tone, eyebrows rising in a mocking behavior. He then leaned against the weaponry, smirking towards the men. "What do you propose to do with me? If you know who I am," He looked over at Kody now, with slitted eyes, "Then you must understand that he is the one you should be pointing that to. Don't you know when you see a spy?" He shrugged his shoulders back, looking up towards the sky in dark laughter. "You men are idiotic." He grabbed his stomach than, guffawing loudly. He than looked over at the men, sweeping his gaze. Than, he lingered his eyes on Kody. "I'm a spy. I'm on your side, guys. Except him. I was clutching him like that before because I was taking him hostage. Of course, he didn't know that. I'm a spy." He repeated his first sentence, all while giving this speech with a twirl. Hi hair fell around his face, and he continued to chuckle. "Come on, then. Let's go interrogate him. He knows where the Supernaturals are hiding, you see." He than walked over and plucked Kody up, lifting him over his shoulder. "I was about to harbor the whereabouts of the supers myself, but it would be better to have it on video. Don't you think?" He said, walking towards where they came from.
Of course, this was a scam. He had told Elijah himself to go to Blackpool. But he needed to get Harley back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:18 pm

(I had to find a new place to crouch. I'm not actually sure where I am right now. o__o )

The enemy vampires were shooting uncomfortable and unsure glances to one another, caught up in a vicious decision between trusting or not trusting, where none of them wanted to be the one to make the call in case whatever they did choose turned out to be the wrong one. Things were always easier when seeing was believing, but now they were told that they had misinterpreted. Slow moments passed while their leader picked himself up off of the ground with an angry grunting and dusted himself down with a waving hand while he attempted very and to regain some composure. The others were looking to him expectantly and for once he wasn't looking keen to take up that leadership. Eventually though, after a deep, thoughtful sigh, he simply nodded and straightened up. "All right. Interrogation," he drew the word out with bitter pleasure, giving the others waiting a curt nod before they began the walk back.

Kody on the otherhand was completely snd utterly confused by all of this, and he too was caught up between trust and mistrust. And just like their enemies, he chose the former in delicate silene. Trust that Adelric knew what he was doing and let him do so. Really, upon. Some mental consultation with himself, he could probably trust Adelric more than he could himself. Besides, his judgement was clouded by pain and a growing need for blood for the purpose of healing. He was perhaps a little too happy to rely on somebody else at this moment. Please, I hope you have a plan goin on here. You'd better know what you're doing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: