х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 am

Here! Although poofy- at a friends house, haha. )) also oMG FREDRICK IS NOT STUPID NO ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:17 am

Heereee~
I woke up in the living room instead of my bedroom which doesn't even make sense because I'm fairly sure I was never there last night. ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 am

omg
omg whomever this guy is
i love him. }
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 am

i haven't slept properly for two nights now. but im sure ill just pass out sooner or later. and okay. }

Eyebrows widening, Chris let out a small chuckle. "No, I'm..." It took him a bit to answer, which seemed just to answer the older mans question as otherwise. In actuality, he wasn't sure how to put it. His family knew nothing of what was happening, and it seemed Elijah didn't want them to know. Thinking of something in his head, he quickly stated, "I'm an honor student that's been teaching Elijah." He shrugged, smirking a bit. "He begged me to come, and so I had to oblige." Looking at his brother (or what Chris thought was his brother), he winked at him. "But I would go gay for you." You saw the laugh he was holding back, forcing his face to go red, before he let out a chuckle. "Just kidding." He said, before turning towards Elijah. He watched the family some more, and his face turned into one of longing and sadness. But he hasn't ever seen Elijah so happy- and given the recent circumstances, this is a miracle.
Turning his head to the side, he asked the older gentlemen, "I never knew how large of a family he has." His voice was low, as if holding something back.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am

ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ wrote:
The room blasting with sudden illumination forced Kody to squint in discomfort, and it didn't give him the chance to figure out exactly what was happening until he was pressed up against the cold wall with Adelric's arrogantly malicious voice in his ears and contrasting warm breath against his skin, standing very close. It probably would've been more welcome were the circumstances not as they were, and it hurt some but mentioning this now wouldn't gain him any sympathy in the least. Right now it was intrusive and frightening and uncomfortable. It took a second for his head to make sense of the words but once they did he just shook his head quickly and kept his eyes low. At least Adelric was blocking out most of the aggravating artificial lights that had been switched on upping his entrance. He didn't have a clue what the plan was - assuming that he had one, which he desperately hoped for - and didn't trust himself to ask. He figured now that there would be listeners and he just had to be uncooperative for the acting Adelric and obediently cooperate with the real orders. He realised he'd been shaking his head in refusal for while once he actually remembered to stop.

My last post Foxoo if you're feeling alive enough. D: <3 )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Oh sorry xD Forgot about it. Yeah I'll do it <3 }

Watching Kody's submissive body language brought a smirk to Adelric's face. And his shaking head was a sign of defiance - but a fake one. Even so, he was going to enjoy this. Clenching his fists, he punched the wall next to Kody's head, causing a harsh vibration in the room, following a crack along the wall. Face hardening, he shouted, "Stop this incessant arguing! Tell us or we'll rip you limb from limb!" His voice was horribly powerful, especially just inches from Kody's face. The dark power that illuminated from him showed in his eyes, which glared right into Kody's. His hard expression and clenched fists would cause any vampire to flinch.
Adelric felt the number of vampires growing in the room adjacent to this one, which meant he had to act fast. He smelled a faint amount of Super blood on the vampires, but this wasn't the place specifically where they were holding her. This means they were done here. But, they did need a distraction. So Adelric gave them one.
Leaning forward in a swift motion, his lips collided with Kody's. It was raw and powerful and caused a surge of pleasure to wash over him. Fists now tightly gripping Kody's sides, a bit too tightly, he pressed him against the wall. He felt his power being entranced through Kody - his power was enough to cause even himself to shiver at the feeling of it - and he then pulled away, feeling the atmosphere of the room change. The other vampires were in utter shock, no doubt, and this was the chance to run. Turning, Adelric shouted and plunged through the door, leaving space for Kody to run. "Run, you blithering idiot!" He shouted, seeing the other vampires realize what was happening. He felt hands grasp his torso, his neck, his shoulders, and he shouted continuously. Reaching for his katana, he felt a gun - no, more then just a gun. Multiple. The cool barrels were pressed against his temples, the back of his head, his forehead. He tensed, growling in rage. He had nowhere to go. His plan had failed.
A tall vampire in a tuxedo came walking out, but he stopped not at Adelric - but at Kody. His slithering eyes were a glowing green, his pupils in short slits. His arrogant demeanor was almost as bad as Adelric's, but he was not as powerful. Glancing at Kody, he leaned over slowly menacingly. "Where are the other Supers, Kody?" He asked, his voice blunt. "Otherwise we'll kill that spiteful vampire of yours."
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:25 pm

here...
Pounding headache, dying...
Doctor says it might be insomnia that triggers my chronic mirgraines but idk.
uugghhhshujWDHGQEWAAGT
-enoughofmycomplaining-
Hey! ^^' ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:27 pm

I have insomnia too, bro. No worries. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Really? Augh; it sucks so bad. Dx I have to have another visit to make sure that's it, though. I missed way too much school last year for my headaches.. ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Ah. I'm sorry. D: My family gets headaches, but I haven't gotten any yet. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Haha, that's good. xD They really suck. Mine are pretty much 24/7 (unless I take tylonal, whereas they go away for a few hours), so I'm kind of used to them at this point.

( -reads last post- if you're saying its Albert(elijah's bro) you love ikr he's a new charr lol )) I'll reply nao~ ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

guys omg stop being ill okay? Good.
Sorry to hear Ravey. :c I used to get migraines when I was in primary school but now I'm like the weird kid who hasn't had a single day off of school in the last five years. If I ever get I'll it's during the holidays fml.
Time to actually read that post eheh.)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm

(( I'll get Jay's post up next since I'm on a comp. In  the meantime, I made a family chart a couple days back. xD

Maurice/Anne – younger twins 11 years old half-siblings (mother unknown)
Albeart – Oldest brother
Shirly – Youngest half-sister (mother unknown)
Akins – uncle/Fieke's/Agnes's brother
Fieke – aunt married to adam. Agnes/akins' sister
Adam – uncle/Fieke's husband
Agnes – mother/Akins/Fieke's sister
Tulip – daughter of Adam and Fieke/cousin to Albeart, Maurice, Anne, Shirly, and Elijah
Vincent – father/morris/simon's brother
Morris – Uncle/vincent/simon's brother
Simon – Uncle /Morris/vincent's brother ))

The young man's eyes widened a bit at Chris's remark, and he looked as if he were about to argue, before he cleared himself up with the quick 'just kidding'. He looked Chris over for a moment, getting the sort of sense that he was surprised this guy was an honor student teaching Elijah. He only shrugged in disbelief, and chose his words carefully to answer his last remark.
"Oh, this hardly a third of 'em. Its kind of, ehh, a full house." he shrugged, and looked a little irritated for a moment, as if sizing was often an issue in the household. "But no matter. Hey, I'm Albeart, by the way. If you'd like, I know a couple good pubs around here, if you're not bus-"
"Yes! Actually we are quite busy!" Elijah cut in quickly, making a tch sort of sound, as if Albeat's proposal was insane. He had been earlier talking with what looked like a lot of random relatives, but now was heading over to where his brother and Chris had been talking to one another.
"Oh, busy with what?" The dark-haired young man smirked, pinching Elijah's nose harshly- and all despite his struggling, Albeart was both taller and stronger than him and kept his hold on it. "Oh what? My baby brother going on a date with his 'tutor' or something?" he asked mockingly, getting a sort of squeak from the shape shifter as he looked as if he were fuming. "Or are you jealous that you're not invited?" Albeart continued, seeming to be more inclined on making fun of his brother, as he had seemingly decided Chris was an alright of a guy (more relaxed than his brother, at least). Finally letting go of Elijah's nose, he scoffed straight afterwards, rubbing the area where it was pinched gingerly.
"You bloody twit that hurt!" he yelled, but that only got a sort of laugh from his brother. Relaxing, the shape-shifter sighed, and gritted his teeth. "We're just... Busy. We need to make sure the others are, eh, not lost..."
"Others? We're looking at a three-four-five-six'some?"
"Albeart shut up! We just have no time." Elijah took a glance at Chris; they obviously had quite some time on their hands being that their life of fighting and despair was, seemingly, pretty much over. "Right?" he attempted to convince. Besides, Chris and his idiot-brother becoming friends was the last thing the shape shifter wanted to happen, even if his excuse was somewhat unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:02 pm

ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ wrote:
Sorry to hear Ravey. :c I used to get migraines when I was in primary school but now I'm like the weird kid who hasn't had a single day off of school in the last five years. If I ever get I'll it's during the holidays fml.

ikr though use your magic halp us plz

Its alright, as I said, I'm totally used to it, so its really no problem anymore. I'm just worried about school pretty much. c: (also, seriously? That's how a good friend of mine is, too. He never gets ill or misses a day; unlike you, he always brags about it, though. xD )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:40 pm

the fxx wrote:
..Wha... where.... Oh god, my head... my neck... Harley's semiconscious state drowned out any other being. Anyone else wasn't real. She didn't even know if she was real... The voices. The voices, oh god. There are people screaming and crying and arguing and whispering in her head. They spun around her and forced her down. The voices had control over her. Some sounded like demons, and she felt a body tremble. She felt tears, and searing hot pain through her veins, and throbbing all over this body. What body was it...?
The voices. They screamed at her. You're nothing. Worthless. Worthless, worthless Harley. That's right, come here. I know you girl. I know you now. I hate you. We all hate you. You're a pile of ash Harley. A pile of dead rubble. The burning now crawled from her wrists to her arms, her shoulders, her ankles, her calves. She felt the body's face scrunch in pain, and it cried out. The voice sounded dry and hollow, though. As if almost nothing was coming out.
She felt a pair of hands. The cold, harsh hands that pried into her. The same as before- it- He. Yes, it was a he. The body was hers. And the he was drawing more blood from her. More pain from her neck. The hot sensation now sizzled underneath her, and she heard herself let out another scream - no, no she wanted to scream. It was nothing. Nothing came out but a wheeze.
More voices. Laughter. Hateful, spited laughter. Then, silence.
The silence was the worse part. It dragged on and on, never to end. Every eternity passed as a moment within this reality. Or more like Hell. It dragged on and on... the silence had a piercing to it, the type of silence that sane minds can only take for so long before they go insane. Unluckily, though, Harley wasn't sane anymore. This had been going on for what seemed like months. Pain, a knife carving into her. This was an awful thing. She felt the hands that pried into her ribcage, cutting them away. The broke her bones, seeping the marrow out. Seeping her sanity out. They hadn't drugged her enough for the sweet bliss of unconciousness. No, they had to force her mind to be awake. To feel every pinprick. To feel the organs they ripped out. She remembers suffocation - they ripped her lungs out - and she heard a loud beeping, louder than anything she'd ever heard before. It caused her ears to pop and bleed, but she didn't care. She had wanted to die, wanted the suffocation.
Then, she could breath again. And then they had reset her ribs. They had to re-break all of her ribs to give her the new organs. And that's when the smells started - the blood, the antiseptic, the sweat, the particle of dust in her nose. Everything became intensified.
But now, there was silence.

There were many moments more that the stillness of air felt, until, at last, footsteps whispered and licked by where Harley was. There was blood- he could feel it and smell it, but controlling himself was no problem anymore. He loved the wishful tug of wanting to hurt her farther- drain the life from her as slowly as possible... He had tried to be kind to her, in the beginning, oh yes he was starving but he promised he would make it go faster. I even allowed you to live. But in the asylum, oh yes, that was where he was her true being. The nightmarish devil of a girl- and now, oh now, Jay's fists were tightening until his knuckles turned white- he wanted to laugh- a manic, controlling laugh! But he couldn't. Not yet. He wanted to feel her pain if only to deliver it more prominently, he wanted to mess with her and tinker with her; even after the scientists had finished their procedures, he wanted to take it to the next level. He wanted to burn her face much worse than she had his- feel the skin dripping, her every ligament ripping- he wanted to make her suffer.
He wanted to hurt her, then leave her to die a very slow and painful death.
Jay Evens hated her. He had tried to be nice.
And as much as he wanted to yell and frighten her- he knew the most physiological way to do that would be hardly louder than a whisper. This wasn't the kind Jay he turned into occasionally- oh no, Harley had released something much darker within him, and it took over his 'other self' quite often now. In this form he loved it- he wasn't just a vampire, oh no, he had gone full blood lust.
"Enjoying yourself?" he whispered the words; eerie and cold like a slick, cruel snake against chilled metal. He eyed his prey with much interest. "You know..." he ran a finger along her body, not minding to be gentle towards what hurt too much. "- I love seeing you like this... Harley, you don't like this feeling very much, do you? Well I- hah- I love it. I love it so much and I'm going to make sure it doesn't end." he leaned down, face inches from her's, whereas you could feel his surprisingly chilled breath against her cheek. "I'm going to make sure you get what you deserve." 
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Feel better bbyz :c <3 )
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Kody couldn't even attempt to even acknowledge Adelric's screming words. He wanted to tell bim to stop. He just kept staring blankly at the dreary floor, still not answering. He didn't get that sense of the room beside accumulating more vampires since he was unaware of its existence at all and he wasn't paying attention to what he could smell at that time. His senses were more than occupied with the yelling and the bright lights and the fact that he was being pushed against the wall to the point where it really hurt. He did feel the taller vampire tensing, but he was assuming tht he was about to get shoved through a wall. It certainly felt like it, but it wasn't that.
It was another kiss. One hundred times less expected than the first too. The hands at his sude were too tight and harsh and if he could it would have made him gasp from the pain, but it was being overridden by bittersweet surges of ecstasy that left him unable to react until Adelric pulled away and he could finally draw in a shuddering breath.
More shouting. Run. Run.
Taking power from panic, he did just that. For a pathetic few steps until it all came crashing down on them again. There were guns an angry breaths and furious faces.
Whatever Adelric's crazy plan had been, it had gone wrong.
Seriously wrong.
The demanding voice of the tall, towering vampire in front of him wasn't, on the surface, one that was as powerful as Adelric's shouting, which was full of volume and anger and raw power. But it was assertive, and one that conveyed that he knew he had Kody trapped and vulnerable and with nowhere to turn.
He had two choices. Don't tell them and Adelric got shot there and then. Tell them and it endangered the supers that they had been fighting for. Worse than that it was practically a death sentence. There was still a high chance it ended in their untimely deaths too, but were high chances better than certainties? It didn't really matter though. Kody glanced over at Adelric, the numberous guns locked to his head and just waiting for a reason to pull the triggers. Whoever it meant he was putting in to danger, he couldn't make the choice that would definitely end Adelric's life. There was absolutely no way, an impossibility.
"Don't shoot him!" Kody gasped quickly, his eyes wide and fearful if not desperate.
His voice died down to a mere whisper and he could feel salty tears pricking at his eyes. "Blackpool. They're in Blackpool... Don't kill him..."
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Miss Lili wrote:
ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ wrote:

ikr though use your magic halp us plz

i will tho y'know Scotland's animal is a unicorn for a reason we r all magic i will save u all k
Apparently I have to watch some rom com film with my family urg boring.)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:22 pm

god your long posts ARE AMAZING and im just like- 'da voices' xD }

At Jay's touch, Harley's naked body shivered with pain. Her teeth gritted, and you heard a slight whimper. Harley could feel her heart racing, every vein inside of her pounding with ferocious terror. She felt the stitches along her chest tremble and scratch at her skin, felt a hot burning inside of her like before. It was now burning towards her brain, and her back arched in the air with pain. Her back had something white pressed against it, but it could have been the light. Her muscles tensed, and her teeth clenched so hard it hurt. She let out a painful cry, the first thing her voice allows her to do. Jay was here... The man she felt so utterly proud to defeat. He was the last thing on her mind - on her burning, uncontrollable itching, searing mind. Her thoughts became foggy, and she still couldn't even open her eyes. Her wrists were branded against the leather straps, her veins popping out from the straps. Ears popping, her body recoiled from his touch, from the sound of his voice. His words were mere fragments of the voices that came and went, but this is the first time that she felt a cold breathing. The chilling barrier between the sweating, boiling Harley and the coldness of Jay broke at his touch. She let out another scream, this time it was louder and filled with the searing heat that was inside of her. Steam came from her breathy scream, and her body shivered slickly with sweat. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead, but she didn't notice. She was in her own world.
Raising her nose after the scream - which left her breathless and gasping for air - she smelled the follicles on Jay's head, his body heat wafting off of him, causing her to only feel hotter. Hot tears fell down her cheeks, and she could almost hear the sizzling from her body as they lolled down onto the hard laboratory table. Opening her mouth again, as more steam come out of her breath, two small fangs were revealed as her lip curled up. When her back fell back against the table, there was an inaudible thmmp!, as if something softer then her body had hit it.
The burning was the slow, small amount of vampire venom that they forced through her arteries.
Once her back hit the table again, something peaked out from her shoulderblades. A feather.
They were creating a real monster.
One with wings... one with fangs... and one with powers. (There's no metal in the room - they made sure of that.)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:25 pm

DUNDUNDUUUUNNNN *dramatic music for harleys post*
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

ill respond in a second, i gotta do a few chores.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Harley :0
Remember back in the day when we couldn't even write idiot without it being censored? xDD )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 pm

MY THOUGHT WHEN READING THIS:

HARLEY... FLY MEEE TO THE MOOOOONNNN... YO MAN GON LOV DIS SHIT -shot down- alrightlemmereplynowhehealsoelijahisabovealsohowshouldharleyescapeshouldjayhavesomethingtodowithitoreysideas ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm

ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ wrote:
Harley :0
Remember back in the day when we couldn't even write idiot without it being censored? xDD )

Oh gosh
yesss x'D Which sucked because Elijah's whole world wraps around that word. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Also! Hey Faux! Sorry I didn't see you there. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next