х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:01 pm

whats wrong with being complimented by an unrelenting phyco stalker harley you cant be so picky take what you can get gurl ))

Jay smiled, sneakily, and took a step back, his eyes seeming to stop their gleam at her as if she were prey-like to him. He continued. "And I've been taught that I'm a monster." he smirked at her, his eyes glimmered, he whispered. "We've got to beat them down."
Had he related to her? Just then? Jay- morbid blood-thirsty Jay, whom she had never seen his 'kinder' form of until this point... relating to her?
The vampire sat down and rested his back against the wall behind him, silencing for a couple moments, as if thinking things through. "...That was a bad analogy, wasn't it?" he glanced at her with a strange understanding, as if he was her, too, staring at him as if he himself were a monster. "Only half of the time." he cleared up, speaking towards how he had called himself a monster. "I'm evil only half of the time..." suddenly, as if an idea had sparked his mind, he stood up and hurried over to her, resting his arms on either side of the table whilst leaning in close- his head, tilted one way in interest, seemed to resemble that of a confused puppy.
"Can you tell which it is now, Harley? The truth is- you're very pretty- so nothing to worry about there. But the problem is... You hate me, so what does it matter what I say?" he laughed shortly, and pulled away, but rested his elbow on the table so he was still somewhat near to where she was tired down. "And I hate you, too." he glanced down at one of her wings, almost with interest, as if it glowed and shimmered more beautifully than anything he had seem for quite some time. "Perhaps if you hadn't stabbed me in the asylum, you would still be back with your vampire friend, hmm?"
Jay was ~so slow~.
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 pm

ooohhh o: } AMG ELIJAH YUS XD }

Chris sighed, placing his hands on his lap rather gingerly. His eyes were delicate and unprepared - he hadn't meant to hurt the old pal. He needs to keep his impulses in check at times, he notes to himself. Slowly arching his arm across Elijah's armchair, he tried to give his friend some comfort in times like this. The words only made things worse for Chris' guilt - but of course, he was the one who brought it up. After a few moments, he decided what he would bring up to lighten the mood.
"So why don't you tell your parents about us?" He asked, looking over at him. "Or, rather, your aunt. They seem like a normal family, that would think you're just all the more because of your powers." He smiled over at his friend, somewhat with a sadness in his eyes, but also reassuring. Optimistic. Chris might be very self-destructive, but at times like this he was the most positive guy around.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:13 pm

when you said 'tell them about us' i WAS ONLY THINKING ONE THING AND AUGH DREAMS SPOILED ))

"What?" Elijah glanced over at Chris, more of a soft delicateness in his voice that was much a foil to who he was usually. He seemed a little lost for a moment, seeming somewhat secluded in his suddenly nervous and weak mind, although he seemed to catch on to what Chris was doing eventually, and held in a look of thankfulness that still showed there in his eyes nevertheless.
"Oh. No, I don't trust them." he said simply, and made a tch sound, as if reminiscing bad things. "Like Albeart. I hate him." he quieted for a couple moments, and loosened his grip in the steering wheel, surprisingly good at driving despite having not done it in a while- but to no avail, his family most likely could afford top-notch drivers ed tutors.
Elijah seemed like that kind of kid.
"It would be a bad idea. The public doesn't need to know about anything that's going on there- imagine if they tried to interfere with things. No, no, that would be stupid. Don't be stupid, idiot." Chris must have chosen a good subject, as it appeared Elijah had mostly gone back to his old self.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Harley was surprised by his analogy, and she slowly unrecoiled from her position. Looking a bit less tense, she slowly opened her eyes once again, staring up at the ceiling. Feeling his body feet away, she let out a breath that she seemed to be holding. Her wings, however, twitched and coiled tighter around her body. Harley could now feel the soft downy feathers, the harder, longer feathers - she could feel the nerves follow her commands. Harley forced a smile - a small one, lasting only about a second or so, but still nonetheless it had been there. Pressing against her body, the wings reminded her of Elijah. Of the others which she had been in too much pain to think about earlier. Breathing out once more, she slowly turned her head to listen to this crazy man. Her fear and rage softened in her dark eyes, and she licked the blood away from her lips. Her fangs had grown a centimeter now, and they throbbed considerably. But the blood that had now dried partially satisfied the throbbing for a few moments.
Surprised by his sudden movement over her again, her face turned red once more. Listening to his words, while he looked at her wings, she glanced away from him almost guiltily. "I was only trying to... to get revenge." She whispered, "You had said you would make it quick. But instead, I suffered through the fear simulation. You made all of my family suffer..." Her throat tightened and burned more, but she didn't care. "I just wanted to get what you're getting now. Revenge." Looking back up at him, slowly, a peak of understanding was in her eyes. "Me and you aren't that different, you know.." Harley's eyes revealed sadness, and longing. Her voice had revealed a neediness, but not for him. For her family. For the ones she loved.
Upon his last sentence, Harley closed her eyes slowly and drew in a breath. "That's... complicated. I'm not really sure if I'm single, or with Eric, or Elijah.." Her voice trailed into a low whisper, filled with neediness and despair.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 pm

I think we should wait for Faux before we do more on Chris and Elijah Dx }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 pm

That's fine. Right now she's with Freddy right now so ja 0: ))

Jay silenced for a couple moments, seeming to want to argue at first towards her explanation at first, but found himself smiling softly, instead. "No, we're not." he agreed, feeling much better now that she was tied up and he had control over himself. He thought over the last thing she said, and tilted his head to one side, making a grimace as he realized who Elijah was. The one who had shot him in the arm.
"You're rather complicated being so young." he admitted honestly, and sighed, resting his head against his hand, with his elbow on the table she laid on. He was oddly amazing at not being awkward- or at least, he didn't feel or seem very awkward as a person, considering Harley was rather nude next to him, it hadn't seemed to affect the vampire in the slightest.
"I'm in a similar problem- no..." he frowned, as if remembering something. "No actually I'm not. A young woman by the name of Karou used to be a very good aquaintence of mine. I don't think she likes me -at all- anymore. For the same reason you must hate me." he decided, which was another strange thing about him. He was very open with his life, too. This Jay was almost somewhat nice.
Of course, upon thinking of Elijah again, his eyes seemed to have a sort of spark in them that threatened to bring out his more demonic side again- although it stayed down, without much resistance from Jay, too.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:03 pm

I gotta go to bed soon. D:< }

Harley smiled over at him, chuckling a bit dryly. "Yeah, I guess I am. But I'd like to think that it's because I'm not normal.." She wasn't very fond of him standing so close to her, especially at the thought of her being naked, but as long as her wings were covering her she was... not freaking out. That's the most that could be done at this moment for her and her insecurities. At least he hadn't seemed to act on his compliments - he hadn't tried or forced anything upon her. Her words new described how she was a monster, and she had flashes of a different side of her as well. She was still frightened by this man, however, but she could at least try to understand him before she's killed by him. At least she'd be able to be... better then she would be otherwise.
Upon hearing the name of Karou, Harley jolted her attention towards him. "K-Karou?! I thought she was dead- I thought- we all thought-" Her eyes were wide and filled with shock, and then delight. "She's alive! Oh wow, I have to tell Chris, I have to-" She then stopped, and after a few moments, seemed to deflate. She wouldn't be able to tell him anything. "Oh... well.." She said quietly. "I can't. You're going to kill me, are you not?" She pondered, unaware of the anger rising in Jay from Elijah. ".. You're pretty alright... for a crazy man." She said, sighing. There she was again. That girl that had accepted death, and is trying to understand the impossible. How could she ever be like this after so much? It was because they were the same, and if it were Harley's choice, she's fond of death anyways. Elijah would move on. Chris would be okay. And Eric had millennium to find the girl of his dreams. "...Can you just kill me?" She choked out, the longing and neediness becoming overwhelming to her.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 pm

nooOO xD stay up with me hehe Ok lemme red-reply now lol ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:30 pm

"Kill you?" His light blue eyes wandered to her eyes, and Jay seemed a little odded out at the idea of doing such a thing. "Why would I do that? You do know I didn't set this up- I'm a pawn. A sympathetic, visiting pawn." He seemed to quiet afterwards, but the idea of helping her suddenly lingered around them much like a sweet smell. You could see it, though. Jay seemed to consider, but made no move of suggestion.  "...I wouldn't kill you..." his eyes flashed to her's. They had a mutual understanding of one another- and a hatred, that signified a hatred for themselves, too.
It was interesting.
The vampire frowned for a moment, gritting his teeth together tightly. "Oh, Chris must know." he went on bitterly. "It was your friend Elijah and a young woman with white hair- they took her." his eyes seemed to narrow, and his hand squeezed itself tightly until his knuckles turned a shade of red and then white. His softness faded- and suddenly, he was metallic again. "They did it." his mood seemed to break, and he chuckled darkly, shaking his hand around carelessly.
"But you're no different, mm?" Jay pulled his other hand back, as if suddenly disgusted with her presence- on the contrary, she now faced an unconnected, unrelated, rather violent contrast of who he was beginning to act out as. "Are you? Just like them? I almost forgot." he was bitter now with the memory.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:39 am

"When I was very young I lived with my mum and pa on a big farm out in the country. My family had been saving loads of money so we could buy horses as I loved them. Riding was a young happiness of mine." Her eyes grew very distant. They were glowing with a happiness that only could have occurred so long ago. So long before this. And even before the war started. Before her pa left her and her mother sold herself for money. When life was happy and carefree. "Yes really I'd like to withdraw that much." It was a rather blur now, reality, her memories of childhood happiness looming about her. She grabbed the money, Freddy and ran out the door. It was rather easy to find a nearby stable as the stench was rather easy to pick up. She smiled giddily at Frederick, paid the man for two horses, saddles and all, then mounted. "You do like horses don't you?" She was now unsure of herself and her decision of how to spend money. "I believe travel by horseback is the only way to travel in style these days."
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:42 am

What did caro do
amg y don't I know this ????)
Erkalerk hey guiz <3 )
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 am

Ohhhhhh
Oh
Ohh oh oh
I get it now cx ohgodyamisodumbsometimes )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 am

-trying to think of a power for fredrick lol- )) what did caro do what? 0: ))

Fredrick looked a little nervous at first, standing there whilst watching her- his hands balled up and rubbing against each other. Snapping out of his dumb faze, he shook his head quickly, and laughed something short and nervous. "No, no I haven't." he realized how much the response didn't make any sense, and grimaced, clearly embarrassed with himself. "I mean, they're fine, I just haven't ridden one ever, hah." The one perched before him was handsome- an Appaloosa with gray spots over it's legs, slowly lessening towards the dorsal of it's back to be consumed by white.
"Are- are we leasing these?" he asked, forcing himself not to ask the next question. Is this sane? Probably not. But they were in England now- stereotyped to half fun sort of carriage rides like this. Perhaps they could take up a business together.
Yes, a business would be nice....
Realizing he had lost himself again, Fredrick shook his head quickly, and patted the creature's head, still unsure of getting on. "You're nice, aren't you?" he coaxed. Trying to lean in closer to become more comfortable with the animal, the horse suddenly jerked it's head upwards, hitting against the super's face whilst causing a squeak from him.
"Ahh- damned horse!" he yelped, although the animal he was supposed to be riding seemed to find his state irresistibly hilarious. Frowning, the young man tried again to get ontop of it, remembering from an old show he used to watch at how to place his feet and swing up.
He failed again
and again
and a third time- until finally, at the fourth, he managed to stay, and clung onto the reigns tightly, making a fist-shape with his hands. "Um, i- Uh-" was all he could really manage, and looked as if he would fall off again at any moment. 
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 am

Nothing I figured it out lol)
Aww Freddy u r so cute trying to ride ur horsey <3)

"Huh, I bought them, Freddy." Upon watching his many faied attempts Caroline held choked back a laugh before absolutely belting out with laughter. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she giggled. She led her horse, a black quarter-horse with black and white mane, next to his. "Here, you hold the reins like this." She held his hands and looked up at him smiling. Her yellow eyes were full of joy. "You need to make sure you keep your reins this short and only pull back on them when you want him to stop. To turn pull back on either side and to go faster give 'im a little kick." She hoped he remembered what she said for as soon as she walked a bit away she flew off into a gallop, racing down the road towards the countryside. Oh she had not felt this way in a long time. The wind rifling through her hair and the feeling of a horse racing beneath her.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:53 am

I HAVE LIKE TWO SECONDS TO TRY AND POST THIS WHILE THE WIFI STILL WORKS >:0
And this super sucks more than ever because I typed it on my phone at midnight while my uncle took me for a hellish walk up the hills.)

Everything after the screaming felt like a surreal, blurry nightmare.
I want to wake up now.
"S-Stop it..." Kody whimpered, feeling the sinking of teeth in to his neck, almost too familiar for it to hurt as much as he thought it should. It was still uncomfortable. And you're still a blood-bag to them, he bitterly reminded himself. See what happens when you try and pretend you're anything else? He was just hoping that if he stayed still it would be over sooner. Matters would only get worse if be started fighting. Being tossed around that room was much more painful than having the precious blood drained from him and after the first he tucked himself and instinctively tried to protect himself. The scent of his own blood reminded him that he was in need of more for himself, not to have it taken from him. He could smell Adelric's blood too and that was twice as sickening to his senses.
He only just closed his eyes in the few empty seconds he had alone on the floor when he was dragged back up again with his legs feeling as though they were falling away under him. Like his flesh had been replaced with lead. Out of the room and in the opposite direction of Adelric, he knew that without having to open his eyes again. No, not this way...
"What have y- Where is he...?" Kody moaned between shaky breaths. No response. They probably didn't even hear. I messed it up. Ruined everything. He's alive... He hates me. I hate me. A door slammed shut behind and he fell forwards. The sound kept echoing around the empty room and he shuffled and pulled himself along to the back wall by his hands, turned, and leant back. He sat dumbly there for a few seconds, but they felt like passing hours; gasping breaths soon turned into silent, choking sobs that made his entire, defeated body convulse. Even if he could go back and choose again, he still knew he'd make the same choice, but this didn't feel any more 'right' than the alternative.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 am

im sorry guys
im going to the doctor
i havent been able to sleep for three days now and i just cant take it anymore
my limbs are heavy and i feel really weak.
ill be back later. okay? c: }
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 am

Okii Foxy I hope everything gets better <3 )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 am

Ah- I hope you feel better! Don't worry about the role play, just figure out what's going on with you. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:43 pm

//lurks
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:50 pm

I hope you feel better Foxy !! <3 I can't even imagine not sleeping for three days xc
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 pm

//pokes Lili )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 pm

my bum is here : D
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 pm

//super lurks
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm

// mega lurks
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Hey cx
I think I replied I dunno
-goes to look- )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next