х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Yeah I think so too; I'll reply now c: ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Yey
I ship Caroline n Freddy so hard
But chissyyyyy
Ahhh </3
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Oh hey I'll be heading home Sunday so I'll pay for le shirt on Monday probably ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Alright; we'll figure out sizing/information/etc on monday then. ^^ Just send me a note on dA when you're ready, haha~. ))

Its so hard because I'm in the same boat. ;A; I mean, i ship everyone. Chris and Caroline? YES. Chris and Elijah? ALSO YES. Elijah and Harley? FUCK YES. Jay and Harley? OMG YEY Jay and Ferrara? HAHHAYESYES Jay and Karou? DUH YES. Fredrick and everybody? MY OTP YES ))

Fredrick stared at her run off, a little lightheaded with being on such a beast. Hearing her words, he nodded nervously, and gave a small kick with one foot. The animal, seemingly satisfied with seeing him fail multiple times already, obliged to listen and continued forward at a relatively (incredibly) slow pace. Already a little mesmerized about himself, he smiled, and lifted one hand. "Caroline! Look! I'm moving!" he shouted, only to loose his balance and nearly fall off as he accidentally tugged on one side of the reigns. Clasping on tight (and finding it hard to sit upwards without tilting off one way), he gave the pretty young girl a nervous smile, then a jolted thumbs up- his hands returning to the reigns again in fear of falling off.
Looking at her, he couldn't help but to feel a sort of smile spread over his lips. Caroline seemed so free- so... He couldn't quite find the words for it. Like she belonged. Dark brown hair ruffled with navy blue eyes wide- Fredrick was anything but in a natural state then, but he loved it- it was as if she had gotten him to climb out of his shell. Buying a horse? Crazy! But of course their funds skyrocketed at this point after inheriting their deceased parent's wealth. Both of which seemed to be moderately high, too.
Getting a little more comfortable with his speed, he gave another small kick, and the horse trotted after her, no longer doing a slow sort of walk.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Aw Freddy is so cute (: )
Oky I will note u ^^)

AHHHH WE HAVE ALL THE SAME SHIPS Very Happy )

Caroline slowed down at the top of a hill and looked back at Frederick. It made her smile, seeing him sitting stiffly on the horse in an odd looking way. He was doing this for her wasnt he? It was evident he had no experience with horses, but he did it anyway. He actually seemed as if he was becoming comfortable. In more ways than one perhaps. Maybe with the idea of starting on their own, or maybe it was the thought of leaving the others. She too was a bit edgy about it. Yet she didn't know them, how close she was with any of them. The only thing she knew was Freddy. And so with Freddy she would stay.
She was overwhelmed with an odd feeling. Frederick made her feel safe. It reminded her of when she was young and before the world caved in on her. It reminded her of someone she could not remember. She patted her horses neck a bit and pulled a string of hair behind her ear. She was happy. Sure, the war would not escape this place forever, but why not be happy while they could. Why not be happy together. She was still smiling at him after her caught up to her and she matched his trotting pace. Together she thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Sorry for the poof- got caught up with an old annoying jerk i HATE HIM (but not really) friend of mine. xD )) Also my brother kind of trashed my room (still can't find my tablet), so I had to look for my keyboard... ugh...
I'll reply now~ ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Surely nearly every character could be shipped with every other at some point xDD
Last day in Greece today and I think we're just renting a speedboat for the day hehehe~
It feels stupid saying today when it's midnight still feels like it should be tomorrow
I'm gonna stop rambling now what is my life.)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:25 pm

It's ok rave I poofed more haha. My friend globbed makeup on me so I took a shower to get it off xP )

Sounds fun Temp Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:41 pm

That's like the second most accurate statement I've heard all week. xD ) Aww, and Greece sounds fun. <3 no riots i hope lol ))

WHO WANTS A BED TIME STORY? K, HERE GOES

Elijah, a fallen angel, lives in an apartment with his younger adopted twin siblings, Kody and Caroline, who are both werewolves tossed away from a rural family living on a farm after branding them as freaks. Building a life together, the mysterious Adelric, a demon from the deepest depths of hell, has a master plan to kill Elijah after believing he had murdered an accomplice of his. However, once evil Adelric gets to the apartment, its too late and Elijah is already awake. He snatches Kody and Caroline, and make off with them into the night.
Desperate for help, Elijah returns to the 'Angel Council (what the actual fuck)', and asks them to help out his family. However ~PLOT TWIST~, it turns out Elijah had indeed killed Adelric's accomplice, and that was why he was banished in the first place! BUT, a dead werewolf by the name of Chris overhears their discussion, and realizes the adopted twins were actually his brother and sister, and that he was banished with them but was killed after trying to protect both of them. Offering his help, he begs the council to help Elijah on his quest, and they agree that they will let him have a short time in the living world in order to save them.
Meanwhile, in the depths of hell, Adelric, Caroline, and Kody are returned to the Master Demon, Jay Evens. He enjoys the idea of making Elijah suffer, and makes a move to pick off one of his adopted siblings- Kody. Suddenly, Adelric leaps infront of Kody, and saves his life, at the sacrifice of his own health. Jailed for treason, all three of them are thrown into jail. Shocked and wondering why he had done it, Adelric refuses to give Kody a direct answer, although the werewolf-teen believes he's kinder than he let on. 
Chris and Elijah continue onwards trying to find out where they went, when they come across an ex-Prostitute and a Shoe-cleaner, supposedly friends. Their names are Harley and Fredrick, and apparently, they know someone who could help them out on their journey. All four of them now continue on until they reach whoever can help them- a lovely devilish woman named Ferrara, who has had many encounters with the Demon Master Jay, accordingly. She points them in the right direction, however upon getting to hell, they all realize its a trap and that Ferrara was actually working with Jay to trap them all!
Now in jail, all six of the people are reunited- except for Adelric. Angry, Chris tries to kill the demon for taking his siblings, but Kody stops him and promises that Adelric is a friend now. Seven people working together, they decide to try and bargain their way out.
In order to become free again, Jay says, they must find the lovely Karou and bring his lover to him- or else he would kill them all for getting involved. He keeps everyone in jail as hostages except for Fredrick and Caroline, who think they can find her.
On the journey, they meet a dragon by the name of Eric, who keeps Karou locked up in a tower on a mountain. They fight and kill the dragon- only to find out that he was actually a very hot human trapped inside the body of the beast. With his last dying breaths, Eric begs them not to forget him, and tells them to tell Harley, the prostitute he made love with this one time, that she was super sweet and he actually wished he could get to know her better. A PROSTITUTE THAT WAS UNLIKE THE REST. He also tells them where Karou is hidden.
Fredrick and Caroline go on to find her and rescues her from her castle. However, there is a catch. The one who rescues her also must take her place as a lady-in-waiting. Fredrick, with lots of tears, promises he'll return for her, although Caroline knows this is impossible, and the two share a last kiss before he departs with Karou, to return her to Jay. On the way back down the mountain, Fredrick experiences painful aches in his arms and legs, and realizes he is turning into a dragon. Desperate to complete the mission before he completely looses himself, he tells Karou where to go, and to deliver the message of Eric, and himself, which is that he did it to save the others, as did Caroline. Karou flees, and Fredrick and Caroline stay where they are.
Finally returning to hell, Karou greets Jay and the two share a quick moment together- however realizing the lives he had sacrificed to be there with him, she hates him suddenly, and tries to kill him. Jay defends himself, but accidentally pushes her into a pit of burning lava in the excursion.
She burns/dies.
However moments before she dies, she delivers the message of Eric and Caroline and Fredrick to the group. Heartbroken upon realizing someone actually loved her, and now he was dead, Harley blames Jay on Eric's death, and lunges out to kill him. The two battle it on, and Harley is almost defeated, when Elijah steps to her rescue and fights Jay, too. He is mortally wounded, and so dying, he falls next to Harley and claims he loved her, too, the whole time. Crying now that both of the kind men were now dead, Harley takes a dagger, and stabs herself with it and dies next to Elijah, holding his hand.
Jay, watching the scene, is rather warped in sympathy, and doesn't see Chris creeping up behind him. Chris stabs Jay in the back, killing him, and ultimately freeing Kody and Adelric- the two last survivors.
After completing his mission, Chris realizes its his time to go back to heaven, too, now- and wishes his brother Kody good luck, and tells Adelric to promise to take care of them. Adelric says he will, and Chris disappears afterwards.
Many years later, Adelric and Kody get married and adopt many different babies from Africa and China and Thailand. They name them all after who had died that day, never forgetting any of them or their heroic actions.

THE END/ 
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:57 pm

OMFG RAVE I LOVE YOU
have I actually ever laughed that much
that was beautiful
although pretty much everybody died bahaha
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 pm

DA FAQ DID I JUST READ XD
Omg what
Eric is a dragon but then Fred is a dragon ah hahahah
I is dying rave
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm

ikr dat story is my pride and joy expect another one next thursday mmmhm xD )) AND I LOVE YOU TOO TEMP //achievementunlocked// ))

I'll reply now. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:03 pm

-still thinking- maybe fredrick will be a necromancer ooOOHHHH But in order to revive the dead he needs to have someone be killed (it could be his life too but i think he's too much of a wimp xD 0: YESS ))

Frederick smiled at her as she slowed down to walk next to her. She did it so gracefully- he couldn't ever imagine becoming comfortable with such an animal. Although, Caroline had it spot on; he was trying it for her, trying his best to look as if he knew what he was doing and was happy doing it, because he felt happy having time with her. It was dark, though. Embedded with forgotten lives he continued to promise himself that weren't as happy as this moment, now. He was hiding her, little Frederick, who appeared when it was necessary and disappeared when it wasn't- little Frederick, who had never gotten to know the leader well, and only stuck around because it was his only hope of surviving. Little Frederick, who was now taking all of that for gradnit... This is wrong. He glanced at her, a serious sort of look in his eyes. "Caroline..." his voice cut short- he couldn't. Maybe it was cruel and wrong- but he was a nobody! Someone who, if he had died, wouldn't of been remembered for much; but she gave him meaning. She adorned him. What if Caroline lost him in that mind of her's, drowned out his awkward kindness in a sea of people who knew her real story, instead of making it up, much like a lonely author would.
"I um- I-" he forced a smile, showing everything was alright. He was with beautiful Caroline- this was fate, if there were any such thing. "-I just wanted to tell you this was really nice, today. Just what I needed actually."
It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the truth he was supposed to say.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Oooh I like that idea c: )
Ok... How do you horse lol
I cannot draw horses at all wth cx )

carolinewip
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

I MADE MY AVATAR TOO BIG
//dying
I'LL FIX THIS OMG XD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 pm

hello ? o: ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:20 pm

o hallo thar. )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 pm

WAI IS HARLEY THE PROSTITUTE XD
SHES ALWAYS THE WHORE LOL
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:32 pm

IM BETTER NOW GUYS. I STOPPED TAKING THE MEDICATION.
OH AND IM SUPER EXCITED! IM GOING TO WARPED TOUR WITH LANDRY, THE OTHER EBST FRIEND WHOM I NEVER DATED AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE WERE JUST FRIENDS LOL. BUT THEIR DRIVING DOWN TO FLORIDA TO PICK ME UP IN OCTOBER FOR A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:33 pm

DUDE ON YOUTUBE, THERES A SHOW CALLED RWBY THATS LIKE A ROLEPLAY COME TO LIFE EEEEEEP XD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:43 pm

OF COURSE SHE IS.
YAYAY THAT SOUNDS AWESOME FOXYO AND GLAD YOU ARE FEELIN' BETTER
IF THW WIFI WASN'T THE WORST EVER HERE I WOULD LOOK IT UP. :0
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Thanks c: I still haven't slept all that well, but I'm going to a Relay For life thing tonight/tomorrow. I won't be on all that much after I leave, if at all, so I'm sorry about that.
GUYS I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF I WANNA DO AHHH
I WANNA COSPLAY
I WANNA DRAW
I WANNA BECOME A YOUTUBER
I WANT TO EAT FOOOD
XD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:08 pm

-stepmom sits in bedroom for three hours on computer before getting up-
-after doing dishes, i go on computer for about 10-
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? YOU NEED TO DO YOUR CHORES BEFORE YOU GO ON THE COMPUTER MISSY!"
Me: "..." -_-;
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:22 pm

LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS ONLY A TRAILER FOR ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 pm

After a few moments, there was shuffling outside of Kody's door. "He's trying to break out!" One shouted, and more rushing footsteps echoed through the hallway Kody was in just moments before. Adelric wouldn't be taken that easily, nor ever. He wasn't a pawn.

Minutes Earlier...
Once his captors threw him inside of the bleak-looking room, Adelric ripped away from the men and swiveled his head around, gripping his katana case. Upon finding the sheath empty, Adelric's senses heightened towards the enemies at hand. They ran towards him, circling around him, but he didn't care. He needed that katana if he wanted to get through this bullshit. "Who has it?!" He screamed, curling his fists and looking around the room. "WHO FUCKING HAS IT?!" His voice boomed through the closed room, where walls seemed to be closing around them. The other vampires seemed shocked at the metal that closed in a box, locking them away from the world. Darkness fell upon the room, and for a few seconds the men panicked and started to run towards the walls. This wasn't what they were told, Adelric presumed. They are merely here to test me. Well, Adelric shall show that arrogant little dick of a boss that he wasn't one to be messed with.
A red light emitted from the center of the room, and as the others turned their heads - revealed by the eerie glow - they realized it was Adelric's own skin. No, not skin exactly. Satanic markings, lining his arms and neck,anywhere visible. Satanic stars and numbers scattered his body, and his fangs grew slightly. "I think you should've just given me my sword." His low, arrogant voice was marked with a demonic snarl. Looking over at the men, Adelric laughed - darker and far more menacingly then previous - as he slowly walked towards his first victim...
The boss' eyes widened, watching the scene from a camera hidden in one corner of the room. This man wasn't only a vampire... he was more then that simple type of demon. Darius - the boss - had heard about this type of monster before, but never thought he would see it with his own eyes. It was more powerful than anything he had encountered. This type of demon was singular - it was only one man, Adelric - and his Latin name was Lord Elatus, which means the arrogant. He was created over a thousand years ago, and grows stronger with every death dealt by his hand. He is depicted as a 'soul-harvester' with the body of a man, the fangs of a vampire, but the blood of a king. His blood is pure, his strength unmatched by any earthly force. If provoked in such a way, glowing symbols appear on his body, which mesmerizes the victim. This demon was sent to Earth to keep other demons at bay, and to stay true to their Master, Lucifer. Gripping his chest, Darius' fear of the man turns into terror. He had not realized it, but he was close to feeling warm liquid in his underwear. Catching himself, he was gasping and shaking uncontrollably. Snatching a phone from his desk, he called his security general. "KILL HIM! KILL THAT BEAST"!
With blood scattered all around him, Adelric enjoyed the sweet taste of death around him. Breathing in the rotting flesh, he gripped his katana with pride. Limbs and severed body parts scattered the area. In the glow of his markings, the blood seemed to glow in the room, making this all the more enjoyable for the beast of a man. Gripping his side, he had been shot by one of the men. He was stronger than the others, whom all stared at his markings with awe. But, nonetheless he had been killed as well. Licking the slick blood from his sword, he relished this moment for a few seconds, before deciding playtime was over, and he had to get to Kody soon. He could feel the horror that he struck in the boss, whom had now realized just who he was. Wanting to keep his identity a secret, he looked over at the bloodied camera in the left-hand corner, and smirked. The blood of the fallen stained his lips, making things all the more real for the man. Oh, how he was going to get such a kick out of killing him! First, he had to save Kody.

Last edited by the fxx on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next