х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Okay I made my character. I drew her lat night. c: }

Chris froze, realizing who wasn't with them. His chest dropped until it hit the floor of the ocean, and tears brimmed at his eyes. But he had to act first, emotions later - the vampires still lunged towards the boat. Breaking off the rope in a quick bound, Chris toppled over Elijah to set them free. Pushing away from the dock with his foot, he than turned and revved the engine louder and spurted it to life in the water. He looked back and saw the vampires swimming in the water, but they became increasingly smaller. Gripping the wheel white-knuckled, he then looked out towards the dark horizon. That's when he allowed his emotions to come out. Tears flowed down his face, but there was nothing to be said. Nothing would help her now. Harley, the girl he had just carried to laugh. The poor, fragile girl with an insecurity problem. One who never fully recovered from her past. The one he fought for the most, who he saw blossom from the girl that locked herself in bathrooms and cried for hours. He wiped his face furiously, looking out into the dark waters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:05 pm

theres so many dishes ugh brb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Dishes suck. Anyways- I'm bach. ;A; ))

Elijah took a glance at Chris, a sort of pang in his chest upon seeing his shape. Don't be selfish. I'm not the only one taking it hard. He forced the words into his mind- although they churrned and never really got anywhere. All throughout their Journey, despite suicide attempts, great sadness, and even their experience at the asylum- he was supposed to hold himself together. Be there, as a last-resort for anyone who was hit too hard in the heart. "Chris." he said the name without much reason, tossed it perhaps, without a care if he'd catch it or not. Beautiful Harley, lovely, funny, sweet Harley! His mind collapsed again over the thought of her and he bit his lip, trying to force some pain to distract himself from the tears. 
"I'm sorry-" they spilled. "I tried"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 pm

I DON'T WANT EASAY I WANT CRAZAY
YOU WITH ME BABAY LETS BE CRAZAYYY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iridescence.forumotion.com
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 pm

AMG OK THAT IS AWESOME FOXX AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA
AA
A

BUT IT SUCKS BECASUE MY INTERNET IS VERY SUCKY RIGHT NOW SO I CAN TRY TO RP BUT NOT LIKELY I CAN WAAAIIIIII
D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:18 pm

ahah i just ranted about people that hate gays on facebook
im such a rebel.
anyways- goes to respond -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:21 pm

People are stupid. >.< Thats good
You go rant, haha )) also Kk ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

DRESSS
I'm someone who loves dresses- so I got this today. I'm happy- the only complaint is that it poofs out a bit at the hips but THAT'S OK
I LOVE IT
WHY AM I AHARING THIS
NO SHARING NOT AHARING
ANYWAYS
SORRY IT'S SIDEWAYS MY LOVES ))

Back to top Go down
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:41 pm

I cannot share your love of dresses cx
Bt yu look vry cute ys yu do ^^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:47 pm

I prefer pants o3o
But yah it's cyoot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iridescence.forumotion.com
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:48 pm

OHMYGOD RAVE YOUR GORGEOUS WHAT HOLY SHIT BBY XD LOL

Chris couldn't bear to look at him, at anyone. He didn't want to be seen crying. He was the leader, and it was his fault. Elijah had nothing to do with it. He forced himself not to think of the others he lost, but now it all came tumbling out. Demi. Adrianna. Karou. Harley. All dead. All gone. Because of him. "Shutup, Elijah," Chris muttered quite harshly, gripping the wheel even tighter as they veered away from a rock. His voice quivered and sounded hollow, his eyes becoming vacant as tears continued to well in his eyes. "Shutup." His voice was colder, and he closed his eyes momentarily to try and calm himself down. They wouldn't talk about it any further. Not here. Not now. He then turned towards Elijah with narrowed eyes, burning with pain and anguish and rage. It's not because of you, his eyes said, just drop it, or I'm going to break. Him breaking would cause the entire fleet to meltdown into utter chaos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Thanks Fau!
How could you not I love them omg ;A; )) wait no
Not you too clove! Q-Q When we're twenty lets all go shopping in New York yes ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Elijah and Chris should totally brawl it out OMG
Also THANK YOU BBY YOU PRECIOUS )) ARGH I have to go- but I will try to reply later. C: ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Miss Lili wrote:
Thanks Fau!
How could you not I love them omg ;A; )) wait no
Not you too clove! Q-Q When we're twenty lets all go shopping in New York yes ))

Amg that would be amazing
Guys we have to
Cept I'd be... 18? Lol perhaps when you lot are 22 and I am 20 haha
We have to promise to stay connected 5evars<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:04 pm

connected 5evars. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Wanna start on the Morbus roleplay? }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Okay
I'm going to rp my characters b4 I type em up so then I have a feel for them ^^
Lemme make a boy form quick tho )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:26 pm

okay. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:28 pm

hey guys, my best friends coming on this site okay? its the same one as before. we made up tho, okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Alright; hope all is well. C: )) Back, but I'm doubting I'll stay on for long. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:44 pm

(Heereee~ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:46 pm

TEMPO MY BABY
AND THANK YOU RAVE -SQUEALS-

TEMPO, ILL GO AHEAD AND REPLY WITH ADELRIC IF YOU REPLY TO KODY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SUPERNATURALS. EHEH }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:50 pm

(OKOK YAY I WILL
Wait is the boat like gone now? xP )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Augh; I feel really nauseous right now. Dx ))

Elijah didn't mind him- his light brown eyes weakened and staring off into an area on the boat's floor. Unlike Chris, he didn't find rage nor anger with his distraught shape- in fact, he was at his softest when grieving; eyes red and finger tips trembling as they occupied the side of his head (which he held gingerly), and a space within one pocket.
A feather.
He dared not take it out knowing it would hurt, but feeling it roll within his fingers was enough to break his heart many times over again. Still ignorant of Chris, he continued to whisper it, feeling more guilty and more hurt than ever before- and despite Fredrick's force of pulling him back to save him, too, in those last moments... The thought loomed. Could he have done more? Was their a chance that she could be here sitting next to him, resting her head on his shoulder...
Never again.
"Chris- I'm sorry- oh my god, I'm so sorry, I-" he was blubbering out many things at once, near silent sobs shaking his shoulders.  
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm

yus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: