х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey gaiz. tak when ur bord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Empty
PostSubject: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:36 pm

DAT TITLE THO.

I cut my hair over the vacation and now I look like a little scene-boy. Hehe.

I like it. c:

And now I'm sure people are going to call me a fag at school. xD I now wear boxers, or boyshort. And I've always hated dresses and such. ;3
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Hehe, I cut my hair over it too (i showed faux and clove i think)- I want to see a picture. Q-Q I bet you like adorable, no worries. c:

Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:14 am

I cut mine a bit shorter that it was which isn't really that short but I wish I hadn't now. I'm willing it to grow back now D:
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:30 am

I need a camera xD And decent photography skills. And thanks QuQ

Ah, some people enjoy short hair ans others enjoy long. I use to have 12 inches, and I cut it all off for that cancer thing. Then I realized that I looked better in short hair. xD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 am

Fair enough. One of my friends had hers cut a few days ago and it is verrry short and it suits her so much.
My best friend is always saying she wants to let hers grow really long then every time she goes to get it cut she gets it above her shoulders again. :s
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:46 am

I'll have to take a picture soon! But right now I'm in my big tshirt that I sleep in. xD And my hair is sticking out in every-which-way.

People didn't want me getting it, but I got it anyways, and then everyone was like, OMG! *O*
Your friend sounds like she doesn't know what she wants xD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am

I think in the last three years I have two photos of myself that aren't when I'm riding oh dear. And that's only because said friend was messing with my camera at the beach.
I don't think she does but she's lucky, she's from China and it's like whatever you do to her hair she can shake it and BAM it's perfect again. :0
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:15 pm

That's awesome! o:> That hair sounds perf!
I have a lot of family photos from our trip, sooo... xD I have a lot of photos of me on facebook, but other than that, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey gaiz. tak when ur bord   hey gaiz. tak when ur bord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey gaiz. tak when ur bord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Miscellaneous :: Discussions-
Jump to: