х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxes in general

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 pm

IM NEVER PASSED NOTH'N
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Plot;
For some reason, people were turned into foxes. Just a small amount of them. Living in this new strange world, they consult the help of others, and run along to figure out the mystery behind their transformation, as well.

Characters;
Callisto Delany - Elijah Avery as a fox. He was born a fox, and his quick-tempered and sharp-tongued. He's pretty much just all spiteful and hates most people- although he gets very attached to a select few. He's very short and not very strong looking, but he is rather intelligent.  He's dark brown with a pale yellow/tan/orangeish muzzle and tail-tip. Has light brown eyes.

Watson Mcregor - Watson is a pale orange fox with one ear very torn up. He has darker brown stockings and looks rather average as a red fox. He has one white 'eyedot'. Naturally, he's somewhat stocky, but not 'buff'. He has a thin sort of tail, and his fur is usually somewhat ruffled, although he is handsome. For a fox mind you.

Tulip Allison (philosopher) - She is a deep red fox with a black tail, legs, and ears. She has two white front paws and has a collar on for whatever reason. Due to some random amnesia after the transformation, she doesn't recall her name, although peeps begin calling her 'philosopher' as a joke towards her rather brash, but awkward way with words.

Szpilman - HOTHOT AMAZING. SOrry ok. Its unclear whether or not Szpilman was a human at one point, but he mixes his words in a way where its hard to tell. He seems rather jubulant and interesting at first- although it becomes clear that the lanky fox has some uncovered, rather regretful secrets. (though he does, at first, appear 'easily trusted'. ) His name, being Polish, is rather hard to pronounce, so occasionally chars will call him 'Mr. S', if suited.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 pm

I think that's all. I'll make it fancy later. xD ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Oi ok lemme whip up some characters ^^
Sorry for poof :0 went to get ice cream<3
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Haha its fine of course. xD )) This rp will probably just be a filler for the bigger ones- but it'll be somewhat of a mystery me and Szpilman will host (hehe).
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Elise Lilinde- Elise, or more commonly known as El, is a regular sized pale white fox with light tannish-red colorations on her left shoulder, right eye, ears, feet, and tail. She has a white tail tip, right toes and left ear tip. Her nose is pink and her eyes a glowing orangey-amber with a hint of green. She is naturally rather calm and soothing, yet she is quite a follower and whomever is her leader she will do as commanding. With this- she is quite an agile fighter and has no heart when it comes to following orders. Aside from bloodshed she is rather cheerful and cares for all who need it.

Frida Eve- Frida, more affectionately called by her friends as 'Doll' or 'Dolly', is small, a pale black fox with white toes, left ear, and tail tip. She also has dark black small spots around her back, thinning at her sides and thicker at her spine. They extend from a dark eel stripe down her back ending at her eyes in a bandit mask and tail bottom. She has mysterious dull blue eyes that seem to sparkle in all types of light. She is calm and slightly blood thirsty, looking for trouble is one of her famous qualities. She can be sweet and caring yet she prefers to break all close bonds.

Esper Jen- Esper is quite a nervous grey fox. He has a mostly light tan fur with a dark grey back with it outlined on the sides with black and leads into his black and white tipped tail. He has somewhat beady dark brown eyes that are quite hidden. His ears are dark grey as well as his nose and right toes. He is rather small for a male fox, even smaller than an average female, and has quite slim features. His is a nervous follower who stutters at talk of fighting and bloodshed. He is often looked down upon as he dies not follow orders right away and is often shaking just a little. His is most definitely no where being an 'alpha'. He often does not speak.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Grehehe how fun c: )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Awh- all of your characters are dolls naturally. :'D )) Ok I want to rp now. Which were formerly human if any ? ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Elise and Esper ^^ ) thank ju c: <3 you start bc you know what's up n stuff haha)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Haha, ok! I'll add when im not lazy xD )) Sorry for poofing, also! )) hecouldfindoneofyourcharspassedoutorsomethingidk))

Szpilman, you could say, was not the ordinary round a'bout fox. Or at least- to any other creature he wouldn't have been, but even to people, he was what looked like a beautiful coat on hooks. A good use of fur, rather, and they thought this as they stared- indefinitely, but not outputtedly. And he liked that. He enjoyed to trek through the city and show off his pelt, a little smugly he'd admit, but he liked that. The glammor of New York was all for him, and with it, the darkest depths of perception, too. He was the deceit; a silver-tongued demon wearing a soft, angelical coat.
He was lovely, he was malicious, but in a sense, the creature most certainly, and quite simply, was rather charming.
The reason for Szpilman's interesting colors had to do with many inbreeding, giving him the mutated appearance of a Marble Fox- a concoction only a Fur Farm could create. Saying the least, he had escaped that long ago, but was still on the lookout by some very greedy men (if you were wondering where his paranoia of people taking his fur came from). It was all very frightening, but flattering in a strange way, as well. Continuing on his way, he paused for a moment. The pale yellow pools that were his eyes narrowed, then widened again as he spotted a sort of shape in the distance (possibly your character). He laid his ears down, trekking forward rather cautiously to approach the figure.  
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Elise laid in a curled heap next to a dumpster. Drip. ... Drip. Eugh, what the-? She looked up as another drip landed on the front of her snout. Snout? She looked crossed eyed at it the pawed at it. Odd, it felt unfamiliar but she could not place why. She took a few carefull sniffs and was surprised. The things she could smell! She closed her eyes and stuck her lovely white snout in the air. How odd. She stood and shook herself off, her odd almost koi fish like pelt was dirtied with grime from the ground she had been laying on. She could not remember how she got there, only her name- and that she was n New York of course. It was familiar yet not. As if- she was looking through someone else's eyes- but she had always been a fox- right?
She heard yelling from overhead and looked up at the gray ashy brick buildings on either side of her and a black fire escape. What was that yelling from? Humans? Hm. The word sounded too familiar. She shook her head. The only thing that came to mind currently was food, she was absolutely starved. She leaped gracefully up onto the dumpster only to see a gray fox n the distance approaching. Hm she thought carefully.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 am

Szpilman stopped, staring directly at the pretty female fox, arising from her slumber, as if sleeping beauty did herself. Confused and knowledgable all at once- it wooed him, and at the same time, brought a sort of smile to his lips as he watched her steadily, his bushy white and brown-tipped tail hanging low by his skinny black leg, but waving too, in an ever-slight display of interest. He came forward, walking past her at first as if ignorant of her arousal, but stopped, just before passing. "Haven't seen you around before, Madame." his greeting wasn't flirtatious- simply polite (sadly something many people get mixed up nowadays...), and his head, turned to face her, was tilted one way. "Are you new?" There was something wonderfully familiar about Szpilman's eyes. It looked as if he was suddenly very interested in you and you only- wanting to know more, and wanting to understand all that you have been through. You could spill out the world to him, and he'd never bat an eye at you differently. 
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 am

"Um-" she blurted almost automatically. She was rather flustered actually at his question. She did not know the answer oddly enough. By memory she knew her way around so she guessed she wasn't- but then why could she not recall any events of the days before today? She closed her eyes, sitting and creasing her eyebrows in thought. "I don't know. It seems as if I have lost most of my memory," she admitted, waving it off and sniffing again. There seemed to be a delicious odor coming from the dumpster. She stuck her head in and pulled out half of a chicken wing. She began to salivate and devoured it hungrily. Gnawing on the bone she asked, "What about you?" She looked him up and down and liked the friendly looks of him. Perhaps he would be her first friend in what appeared currently as a cold world with half eaten chicken remains in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 am

Szpilman tilted his head to one side, a sort of spark in his eyes for a moment, although it disappeared quickly before being accurately noticed. He nodded, forcing his interest to face, and ran his plume-like tail around one of the vixen's legs, leaping up onto an overturned can- balancing on it's stature whilst smiling his consistent simper with her. "Old, and new." he spoke earnestly, in almost a riddle-like form. "Its a... Bit hard to explain. You see my dear, I was born here, but it wasn't until very recently was I able to return. Of course I never left the city. A little tricky, but I won't bother you about it." he twitched his tail one direction, leaping off of the can, and doing a sort of skit with one foot. "Why not we find some real food for you, and we can talk more about this supposed 'memory loss', hmm?"
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 am

Elise had become very interested in him. He was mysterious which she found- how did she find it? Perhaps it was a bit of a turn on bit mostly it was intriguing. She felt almost as if she had to find what he meant by that. He came back to somewhere he never left? She rolled that around in her mind as she quickly made up her decision. "I'm game. Where to Mister- Pardon, I don't think I caught your name." She then realized she had not introduced herself. Ducking her head in embarrassment she announced, "Call me El." She didn't know why but for some odd reason she didn't trust him with her full name. At least not yet.
She heard a car honking in the distance. A taxi to be exact. The air was foul and muggy that day, the humid air hanging on the pollution and causing a rather malodorous smell to occur. In the alley Elise could see the mid noon traffic and the time hungry humans rolling their eyes. Time was always a huge factor with them. They lived quite quickly. Could never be late for- for a meeting. Why did that word feel familiar? She shook her head and tried to focus on what she knew, not the obscure feelings of the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 am

Szpilman nodded, his eyes brightening, if ever possible. He flicked his head one direction, and began to pad that way without any real indication as to where they were heading off to. He seemed to know his way about the city even so however- which was, at least, semi-reliable. "Its good to meet you then, El." There was a sort of sudden silence afterwards, a realization that he too would have to introduce himself. A little bit of a grudging 'Mmmrf' came from him, as when he spoke of his name, it most oftenly was spoken incorrectly . "Szpilman." He calmed himself, and nodded, as if confirming the notion. "The names' Szpilman, Miss El." It was actually quite interesting, much like himself. Pronounced 'Shpeel-min', the word itself gave the already intriguing fox an even more so tangled sort of complexion.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 am

Her first reaction was to laugh. What a fun name! Yet she restrained herself and just smiled cheerily, "Well Mister Shpeelmin, where are we headed to?" She recognized the street, and maybe thought she could help with directions if he told her. Yet something in his underlying tone of mysterious told her he would keep it a secret. How fun it was to be with him. He definetly kept her guessing.
A clutch of pigeons fluttered overhead cooing with their somewhat soothing manner. Cars honked at her side and she drew to the side closest to the wall next to the male fox she had only just met. The sidewalks were rather empty surprisingly, most humans escaping to the comfort of air conditioned cars.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:06 am

"Szpilman- please." The fox insisted, a little taken back by her. He silenced himself for a couple moments, then lifted his head towards the sky, his greedy, interested eyes following the feathered tails of some flighting pigeons. He glanced back at her, and smiled softly. It was as if he saw something different and spectacular with you- but he was frivolous with his gift with looks, and turned away again within only a couple moments. 
"Oh, just an area off of Williamsburg Bridge. Great views, a good place to catch a snack, too." He didn't seem to care to ellaborate, and only continued on, leaping up for a moment upon reaching an air vent in the sidewalk. "So-" he waved his tail to hush her nearer to him. "Tell me about yourself.."
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:32 am

Quick reply because I have to eat breakfast soon )

Elise was drawn to smile when he looked at her. She flicked her ear with the sound of a cat yowling somewhere far not far away. She, for the first time, looked up at the buildings that towered over her and shivered. They appeared as if they were going to fall at any moment. The bridge, she knew, was not too far from where they were, but she let Mr. S lead her. She was in no way going to lead him there anyhow. She much prefered her place as follower. "Me? Well perhaps I would tell you if I knew. The only thing I know is that my name is Elise Lilinde and the way around New York." Although she didn't sound it, she was troubled by that fact.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:50 am

why do you gaiz not write like this in other roleplays xD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 pm

the fxx wrote:
why do you gaiz not write like this in other roleplays xD

write like what
i mean
what
xD
wait are you stalking us what what
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Lol idk .3. cx )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 pm

We just like our foxes. xD I have to go to a party today so I won't be on much until tomorrow (I have a feeling I'll be doing an all-nighter...)) SO YEAH
But
It'll be fun. xD 
I'll be on a lot sunday, but I'm going to take a bath/get ready now. I should be on for a bit right after though. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:56 pm

okie
just dont lev 5evars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foxes in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxes in general   Foxes in general Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxes in general
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Animal Roleplays-
Jump to: