х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 pm

ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ wrote:
Kody couldn't even attempt to even acknowledge Adelric's screming words. He wanted to tell bim to stop. He just kept staring blankly at the dreary floor, still not answering. He didn't get that sense of the room beside accumulating more vampires since he was unaware of its existence at all and he wasn't paying attention to what he could smell at that time. His senses were more than occupied with the yelling and the bright lights and the fact that he was being pushed against the wall to the point where it really hurt. He did feel the taller vampire tensing, but he was assuming tht he was about to get shoved through a wall. It certainly felt like it, but it wasn't that.
It was another kiss. One hundred times less expected than the first too. The hands at his sude were too tight and harsh and if he could it would have made him gasp from the pain, but it was being overridden by bittersweet surges of ecstasy that left him unable to react until Adelric pulled away and he could finally draw in a shuddering breath.
More shouting. Run. Run.
Taking power from panic, he did just that. For a pathetic few steps until it all came crashing down on them again. There were guns an angry breaths and furious faces.
Whatever Adelric's crazy plan had been, it had gone wrong.
Seriously wrong.
The demanding voice of the tall, towering vampire in front of him wasn't, on the surface, one that was as powerful as Adelric's shouting, which was full of volume and anger and raw power. But it was assertive, and one that conveyed that he knew he had Kody trapped and vulnerable and with nowhere to turn.
He had two choices. Don't tell them and Adelric got shot there and then. Tell them and it endangered the supers that they had been fighting for. Worse than that it was practically a death sentence. There was still a high chance it ended in their untimely deaths too, but were high chances better than certainties? It didn't really matter though. Kody glanced over at Adelric, the numberous guns locked to his head and just waiting for a reason to pull the triggers. Whoever it meant he was putting in to danger, he couldn't make the choice that would definitely end Adelric's life. There was absolutely no way, an impossibility.
"Don't shoot him!" Kody gasped quickly, his eyes wide and fearful if not desperate.
His voice died down to a mere whisper and he could feel salty tears pricking at his eyes. "Blackpool. They're in Blackpool... Don't kill him..."

I GOTTA PEEL CUCUMBERS, SO UNTIL THEN, OHMYGOD KODY YOUR SO ADORABLE SQUEEEEEEEEEE
AND ILL RESPOND ONCE I GET BACK.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Just went on a run
tired
ahh
Ok, I'll be poofy since I'm having company over but everyone sTILL REPLY
I'll get to Jay soon xD Actually lemme try to type it up now but it might be pathetic, lol ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Jay continued- his voice malicious and his eyes beady and snake-like, pupils thinned down in his manic excitement. "I think you called me that, once..." he breathed, letting his hand rest somewhere on her lower stomach. "A freak." his sharp nails and fingers gripped the area suddenly, just hitting one of the stitches, which he opened up slightly, the skin parting as if a fault during an earthquake would. Running one finger around the area, he pressed down harder against the incision, a sort of smirk on his lips as blood, scarlet like a lusty rose, ran red against his fingers. He held it up against his face, softly examining it as if it were some precious mineral.
"But... We're both freaks now, aren't we?" he ran his tongue against the liquid- it's drippiness making a small stream-like pattern on his lip, smudging her life against him as if it were a wasteful candy. He could have how much he wanted, couldn't he?
"And you're all mine." Jay leaned in closely, so close, whereas he made a point of running the tips of his sharp fangs against her neck- biting down slightly, but not enough to bleed. He pulled away, satisfied. "Tell me- I know you can speak, tell me if you enjoy being my little pet. I need to know how far to push you, Harley. You're a pretty girl, but... Funny, I'm a little apathetic when it comes towards aesthetics. I want to ruin you, Harley."
he leaned in closely again, pressing his fingers against the bottom of her jaw- keeping her in place, much to his enjoyment. "How can I ruin you?"
Jay was different, now. It was always apparent that he seemed to have two personalities- but now, they were foils of eachother. He could either be extremely thoughtful, caring, and above all just sweet, with all good morals intact. The other side, apparently, was much colder. It was the phantom, it was the lock, and it was the thorn you'd see on a complete rose. Now she needed the key- this other side was uncontrollable, and whether or not the Scientists or other vampires would like it, he wouldn't think twice about slowly killing her, even at their experiment's expense.

The young man's eyes widened a bit at Chris's remark, and he looked as if he were about to argue, before he cleared himself up with the quick 'just kidding'. He looked Chris over for a moment, getting the sort of sense that he was surprised this guy was an honor student teaching Elijah. He only shrugged in disbelief, and chose his words carefully to answer his last remark.
"Oh, this hardly a third of 'em. Its kind of, ehh, a full house." he shrugged, and looked a little irritated for a moment, as if sizing was often an issue in the household. "But no matter. Hey, I'm Albeart, by the way. If you'd like, I know a couple good pubs around here, if you're not bus-"
"Yes! Actually we are quite busy!" Elijah cut in quickly, making a tch sort of sound, as if Albeat's proposal was insane. He had been earlier talking with what looked like a lot of random relatives, but now was heading over to where his brother and Chris had been talking to one another.
"Oh, busy with what?" The dark-haired young man smirked, pinching Elijah's nose harshly- and all despite his struggling, Albeart was both taller and stronger than him and kept his hold on it. "Oh what? My baby brother going on a date with his 'tutor' or something?" he asked mockingly, getting a sort of squeak from the shape shifter as he looked as if he were fuming. "Or are you jealous that you're not invited?" Albeart continued, seeming to be more inclined on making fun of his brother, as he had seemingly decided Chris was an alright of a guy (more relaxed than his brother, at least). Finally letting go of Elijah's nose, he scoffed straight afterwards, rubbing the area where it was pinched gingerly.
"You bloody twit that hurt!" he yelled, but that only got a sort of laugh from his brother. Relaxing, the shape-shifter sighed, and gritted his teeth. "We're just... Busy. We need to make sure the others are, eh, not lost..."
"Others? We're looking at a three-four-five-six'some?"
"Albeart shut up! We just have no time." Elijah took a glance at Chris; they obviously had quite some time on their hands being that their life of fighting and despair was, seemingly, pretty much over. "Right?" he attempted to convince. Besides, Chris and his idiot-brother becoming friends was the last thing the shape shifter wanted to happen, even if his excuse was somewhat unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Whew it is getting intense :0
-goes to reply- )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:47 pm

faux wrote:
Whew it is getting intense :0
-goes to reply- )

I still need to reply I think- lemme conjur it up. 0: ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Oh I did cx )
faux wrote:
Caroline saw the worry in his eyes and grabbed his arm in a rather 'we're together' manner. "[b]If the others do not matter then should we stay a night in a holtel and then head off? She then laughed remembering something from her youth. She suddenly did not feel lost at all and pulled him off to the bank farther down the road. When she reached the door she sneaked a glance back at him before heading inside. She would not tell him what was up until he asked. Mystery was quite important to her. A pinch of it here and there always kept things interesting. Her mom and dad she assumed were dead so there was no worry about them caring. Anyways the money she was withdrawling was specifically for this- well what she was going to do. She was sad for a moment. But at least they were in a better place. Away from all this- war. ... That's right. There was a war going on wasn't there? She frowned and creased her eyebrows. She was worried then. About what was to become of them. And especially some thing else. About what she was about to go and do after she recieved the money. She sure hoped Frederick liked horses.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:02 pm

I'll try to respond soon- company is over and we're reading the bible
I totally respect religion
I totally respect them
But they're just trying too hard to make me something I'm not. xD I've already read it 50000 times and just ADFGHJJKL
It's so
A w k w a r d ahh ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Adelric was going to break out, save Kody, and then get Harley... but then maybe Jay's stealing her sounds much more realistic. }

Whimpering, Harley's breathing turned into gasps of unrelenting horror. The open wound bubbled with blood, and dripped down onto the side of the table. The stitches curled back towards the blood, as if to try and dig farther back into her to heal her. But there will be no healing her. She is far too gone. Feeling his teeth graze her neck, Harley kept her mouth shut. She kept her eyes shut. Bottom lip quivering, she has never felt this helpless. Harley continued to shiver, trembling uncontrollably as the burning arched around her brain, digging into her nerves and releasing the toxins within her. At this, Harley snapped at the cold finger that was placed on her jaw - biting it as hard as she could, however her fangs were still growing and she couldn't do anything with them yet. His words were cold and calculating in her ear, and as the popping slowly subsided, they turned into more of a reality.
This isn't a part of the comatose anymore... And she had no idea how to stop him. One thing, though, was that he wouldn't get what he wanted. She would stay silent, but she could still hurt him. Gnawing on the flesh of his finger, she ripped her head side-to-side, like a shark ripping away a piece of meat on a dead seal. But Harley knew who the dead seal was in this situation, and nothing she could do could stop him. She knows the depths of revenge, and how far they can linger. She experienced this herself, in fact with him. No Elijah has come to shoot him, no anyone.
Opening her eyes in defiance towards him, her own anger raged within her. She felt the sweat and tears continue, but they were inconveniences. Her eyes had changed - they are no longer the beautiful ocean blue. They are a darker, like the depths of the darkest trench found in that ocean. Red flecks scattered near her pupil, and her eyelashes curled in such a way that seemed to be the crashing waves of the ocean tide within her eyes.
Jay's blood from his finger blast through her mouth, and suddenly her pupils dilated. The red flecks seemed to grow, like ocean crystals, and suddenly her gnawing turned into that of a bloodlusted frenzy. Thrashing, the straps wheezed against the table as she dug her teeth in deeper, her tiny fangs into his flesh, wanting more. All of this. Whatever this was, it was a pleasure beyond her capabilities to understand. Letting out an inaudible moan from the taste, she greedily continued to suck and want more, everything, all of his red blood cells needed to course through her NOW! Her body shivered, but this time it was because of something else. The burning continued through her mind, but it had become a dull ache now. The real burning was now in her throat, in the pounding of her heart, in her teeth. She had to have more, to make the throbbing stop. She lunged forward again, trying to bite into his hand, into his arm, into his neck. The pulsing in his neck was enticing. Harley arched her back again, and this time she felt them. She felt whatever they attached through her back nerves. Suddenly, the two limp wings that had pressed against her back now forced themselves free, flapping out and wildly so. They were a bit awkward and clumsy flaps, but they were also crazy and erratic. Her wings were white, and boy did they dazzle - they shimmered and glowed in the iridescent light of the room. They were about only 4 feet long each - they curved gently and swayed with a fragile frame, just like the rest of her body. They were small and delicate-looking, and most of the wing was downy feathers, like a newly hatched chicks. But she was now anything from delicate.
"More!" She screamed, thrashing and flapping wildly, wanting more of the blood that was inside Jay. Her chest rose and fell rapidly in the air as her back continued to arch, her neediness continuing with her breathy gasps. Sweat trickled down her neck, from her collarbone. "MORE!" Blood trickled from the side of her mouth which she quickly licked away in greedy bloodlust.

Adelric glared over at Kody, struggling to keep his senses straight. "You blithering imbecile!" He screamed as he was swept away, guns pressing hard enough to cause blood to run between his eyes. His head was arched back, facing Kody and the man, his eyes full of hate. "You FUCKING IMBECILE!" He screamed, his shouts loud enough to crack and dismember some of the nearby windows. The guns trembled as they were pressed into his flesh, the other vampires shaking themselves. His thrashing body was being held by at least ten other vampires, but he could still throw himself against the wall and continue to shout vulgarities at Kody as they slammed him shut somewhere nearby. You could still hear the distant gunfire, screaming, and more broken glass, however.
The man smiled at Kody, quickly leaning down and grabbing his jaw. Forcing him to look into his slithering eyes, he smiled pleasantly now - but just like snakes, their smile continues with a bite. Sinking his teeth into the young mans neck, his blonde hair dashed along Kody's cheekbone, tickling, as he grasped the small of his back and dug his nails into him, through the fabric of his shirt. Drawing the blood from Kody for a few moments, he then drew himself away letting out an Ahhh of pleasure. Grasping his wrist, he then threw him into the wall, then back onto the floor, then once more into the wall. Dropping him, he scoffed, "You are a fine help, lad." Before turning away, and waiting as two more vampires quickly came in and picked Kody up, dragging him the opposite direction of where they brought Adelric. It was silent where there used to be chaos, just a few moments ago.

-fingers are tired.-

Chris looked over at Albeart, smirking at his thought of pubs. "Yeah-" He started, but then realized what he was saying once Elijah butted in. What was he thinking? Of course he had to find the others - enough of the nonsense at hand! Nodding at Elijah, he blatantly now ignored his brother. "We need to find the others," He agreed, looking back towards where they came from. It would take a long time for then to try and catch up with them. In this huge city? Unless...
"Elijah, do we have a car we can take?" He asked him inquisitively, his eyebrows raised in hopes of exactly that. A part of him was glad to get away from the family - it was bringing back depressing memories of his own, but was still happy for Elijah. (lame post sorreh xD)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Wow ok fox
I read the whole thing wow)
AMG HARELY IS AN ANGEL VEMPIRE SUPER WHATTTT )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 pm

She's a Supernatural experiment that they were running tests on that worked - the lung description? Remember that? xD They applied lungs connected to air sacs - like birds. The wings are a mutant dove's wings that they created just for this purpose. And they are seeing if the more time toxins are inside the body, the more powerful the vampire. Soooo yeah. xD That was my big idea, hehe. }
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Well cool
She is now mutant x5
So she can fly n stuff?
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:25 pm

she'll be able to eventually x3
and yeah haha xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:26 pm

-through all of this-
wHERE IS CAROLINE GOING
i tOTALLY SHIP JAY AND HARLEY
amg alderic he did it 4 u bby
aHHH elijah driving a car amg ))

family is still over, i'll try to reply but itll be hard ahha ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:38 pm

XD DUDE I SHIP JARLEY SO HARD. HATE-LOVE RELATIONSHIP ACHIEVED.
ADELRIC IS HAVING A TEMPER TANTRUM NUU XD
WHAT IS CAROLINE DOING AND WAI IS IT NOT WITH CHRISSYPIE XD}
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:49 pm

IKR OMG IF JAY EVER SWITCHES PERSONALITIES THEY'RE HAVING A MOMENT RIGHT BEFORE HE GOES EVIL AGAIN I SWEAR ))

Jay yelled out as she bit him, falling backwards only once released, whilst forcing a metallic table to slide back upon his fall. His finger was ravished- blood streaming out of torn holes and wherever else she could care to drink from him, so lustfully, too. He pointed a finger at her, yelling now, as if very shocked and horrified. "You freak-" he whispered it beneath his breath, although the vampire's voice had intensified, and he was trying out now, holding his arm and yelling. "You freak! You mutant! I'll kill you I'LL KILL YOU!" He ran forward again, knocking against her stomach with one elbow- whilst his hands, one bloody and deformed, draped around her neck and pushed her forward and back against the table she lay against, his teeth gritted with hate as he continued to choke her.
"You're not anything- you're deformed- you're crazy, Harley. YOU'RE CRAZY! A FREAK!" He was a little hysterical- Jay's eyes burning with a red fire as he finally released his grip on her, letting out a wheezy chuckle upon seeing the dark marks he left over her throat.
"A little bird girl-" his hand landed down in a punch against her chest, where the new, young lugs were placed in. "So delicate-" his voice was sweet, his actions were remorseless as he hit against her again. "I hate you! You bit me!" he breathed out shakily, stumbling backwards with a crazed look in his eyes.

Fredrick glanced back at where some girls were- all wearing shirts with American flags on them. They had no idea as to what had happened, had they? How is that possible? he wondered, and turned back to Caroline, somewhat relieved in all of their ignorance. "What is this for, anyways?" he began, in a voice sounding only three fourths American; the culture already having a sort of affect on him. He brushed back some dark brown hair out of his eyes, and sighed out softly. Stop being so tense. The sooner we can get out of here the better, though. Was this kidnapping? He felt a shiver run through his spine, and Fredrick held onto his mouth for a moment as if feeling suddenly very ill at the thought. "Lets just hurry." he muttered quickly, feeling a little pale with fatigue. No, no it can't be that. He glanced out the door, as if to see the others there. The sick feeling came over again.

Elijah's eyes seemed to brighten at the idea, his light brown gaze flitting over to the driveway that was only a little bit away. In it, was what looked like a bright, shiny yellow Mini Cooper, the sort with only two doors in it. A sort of excited look come over his face, and he nodded slowly. "Actually, yes." he mumbled, and turned back to Albeart, a little bit of persistence in his eyes.  "Can we-"
"Sure."
A little surprised at the quick response, Elijah began to argue, as if in disbelief. Feeling a little generous towards both insults and gifts, he laughed, and elbowed his brother in the ribs, getting an obvious wince from the shape-shifter, as much as he tried to hide it.
"Just don't get semen everywhere." Albeart warned, and laughed devilishly at his own joke (his handsomeness made it hard to stay mad at him, although Elijah, already trudging away after flicking him off, seemed to find it quite the opposite from humorous).
"You idiot, that's disgusting!" he shouted, and opened the door spitefully, climbing inside. "Come on Chris." he narrowed his eyes at his brother and mouthed 'You fucker' whilst he still rubbed his side. 
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 pm

OKAY XD HEHE LOL }

Ravished, Harley lunged towards him again. His words were meaningless, and went through one ear and out the other. Her bloodlust had taken control of her now, in her newborn-like state of a frenzy. She continued to strain the straps that held her arms and legs back, eyes wide with a bit of crazed hunger. It was only until Jay's sharp elbow hit her gut, and her own blood came dribbling out of her mouth, that she stopped trying to bite any part of him. His hands caused her to be winded in that instant, and she started choking by his hands. Throat still burning, her thoughts trailed back to his neck, but her own was the immediate thought. Closing her eyes tightly, she let out a cradling cry of despair. More blood dripped from her mouth, and she tensed her lips tightly, causing a trembling red line of blood that stained her cracked lips.
Once he let go, she gasped and choked for air, her back hit the table once more in defeat. Hearing his words more clearly this time, she heard his statement, and it terrified her. So delicate... She liked it better when he was screaming at her. Taking another blow, she cried out once more, and whispered, "...Jay.." She coughed, "I really.. want your blood." She said with a small, almost crazed smirk.

GTG BARN BRB
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 pm

GOOD GOOD )) AUUGHHH LEAVE THE ANIMALS HUNGRY A LITTLE LONGER xD )) Also, company is gone c: ))

Jay ran his bloody hand through his hair- stringy, and now smudged red with liquid belonging to the both of them now. He whimpered, although it came out as a sort of whine, and he glanced down at his hand, and stood up, holding it infront of her, but still too far away for the redhead to bite.
"This? My blood? You want this?" he whispered that as if he were in much pain, but it was his mind now. She didn't care- against his pain, she was apathetic and only had that need to drain him in her anymore. He wanted to hit her harder and harder- but it wouldn't make a difference now.
They were the same, and in that sense, pain wouldn't feel as good as it once would to deliver to her.
"Well you're not getting it. You're forgetting your place, now." his wheezing subsided, and he tried to find a strength in his voice, despite how much of a manic frenzy his mind were in. Cool demeanor was gone.
"You're mine Harley. You're mine, and you know what? You're a beautiful kind of girl. Look at that complexion, your..." he looped a finger around a lock of her hair. "Your hair. Its so perfect. I want to mess you up- I'm already messed up. But look at you. I've done it. Can you imagine it, Harley?" he had finally regained the upper hand again.
"You want my blood. No one but me wants you now."
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Back. c: }

Harley snarled, but it was a weaker craving now. The initial bloodlust was draining away, leaving a burning sensation in her throat. When she had realized what she had done, she felt like a true monster. They created a monster. Shivering, the heat still encompassed her - the bloodlust had drained the thought of pain away momentarily - but her body still sweated and her breath was still a bit steamy. Her head hurt the worst - she feels her forehead giving off the waves. Hearing him teasing her caused her to growl, and she let out a snarl - something dark and a bit demonic - that she didn't enjoy coming out of her. Glaring up at him, her wild thrashing turned into a slight pulling, and her eyes flashed anger. What did he want with her? What was he going to do? She was already a monster...
After his words, Harley finally realized that her body was unclothed. Eyes widening, her face grew into a deep red. Lips parted, she was as silent as before. Her wings slowly folded around her body, and she closed her eyes tightly. They curled around her collarbone to just below her upper thigh. She was so insecure about anyone seeing her body, let alone the man she hated most. In fact, when Eric had seen her, a part of her wanted to cry. Her breathing now subsided into shallow, low breaths - but her face scrunched in humiliation. He had seen her, he had seen... everything. Voice trembling, she whispered between bloody lips, "G-go away..." Her fake arrogance just seconds ago changed into that of humiliation and submission. No one should see her. Oh God, she was naked... she was naked in front of this man.. the man she hated... "Don't touch me!" She snapped, shaking her head to get away from his fingers.
His blood was still in the air, but it wasn't as tantalizing as before. Although her throat burned, her forehead ached, and her body was still sweating... The prospect of revealing herself once more to him was horrid.

Okay I'll respond to Elijah right after trash is taken out. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:02 pm

haha kk ill reply now
also omg I'm trying to practice a new technique of drawing which is starting with a base- but its sO AWKWARD to draw naked girls
even without the detail
iTS JUST AWKWARD OK I FEEL LIKE IM REVEALING MY CHARACTERS OR SOMETHING THEY NEED PRIVACY IDK ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:05 pm

*reads harley's last post* amg thats ironic xD ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 pm

xD haha, yeah when I drew my character naked I was like, ehhhhhhhh sorrrrrryyyyy xD }

Laughing at the brothers actions, Chris wandered over with Elijah. Looking over at the Mini Cooper, he whistled and smirked a bit. His brother's words caused a bit of embarrassment in him, however, because his cheeks were a pale pink while they got inside the vehicle. Holding his tongue for a bit, he finally said, "So you're gay? Hm. I never knew that. And all this time I thought you were in love with Harley." He said in a joking manner, but then regretted it. It was too soon to say her name. Frowning a bit, he added, "Your brother's pretty cool. We need to get drunk sometime." But he knew that wouldn't make up for what he said. Sighing, he put on his seatbelt and waved obnoxiously out the window, while inside feeling rotten with guilt. It was his fault Harley was dead. He should've tried to stop and go back for her. He was her older brother, in a sort. He needed to protect her. Gripping the car's inner lining, he looked up through the windshield in silence.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 pm

I thought you did that on purpose xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Awh chris y u b leik dat? )) and yes its sort of awkward indeed xD Especially the character I'm drawing- she's too
i don't know xD ))

A sort of flash of sympathy collided in Jay's gaze, and his lips parted upwards into a crooked smile at her insecurities. He seemed to calm down quite a lot, and stepped nearer to her, running his finger down one arm, as if hoping to get some sort of a reaction from her. "Oh this is funny..." he mused, and closed his eyes for a moment- mockingly, almost. "Is this any better?" he opened his cold, icy gaze again, but didn't allow it to wander at all- not that he had in the first place. Oddly enough, he seemed to respect some random things (which is ironic, considering he had earlier re-opened some wounds and called her a monster)... Perhaps this was his 'other self' Karou was so attracted towards; either way, his demonic form seemed to fade, and he seemed less manic and unpredictable.
Even still, multiple personalities or not, this was the same man from before.
The memory lingered like a tick. Ticks... Ticks needed to be killed to take them off- although it didn't seem Harley was very able to do that now.
"It doesn't matter- I don't care." he said simply, leaning in very close. He didn't seem to have any understanding whatsoever about personal space. "And neither should you- you're cute." he smiled, as if very fond of her.
It appeared his mood was affected by other's moods- but like many things, it was about as straightforward as the path of a soccer ball on a bumpy hill- one wrong word, and he could go back to being painful and uncaring (not that he wasn't very frivolous now, at least he wasn't apathetic).
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 pm

I just realized Elijah would totally be one of those drivers who yell at every car that goes like, a single mph under the speed limit omg xD )) sexiest car right here http://garywarren.smugmug.com/Cars/OVREZY-1st-photos/DSC0125/838437965_Ldnf5-M.jpg ))

Elijah's expression seemed to deflate, and soon enough, the two of them were on the road again, with his light brown eyes dormant and suddenly very, very sad at the thought. "He's a... jerk." the young man muttered, but didn't say much else, clearly hurt by Chris's comment, as if he had scratched off a scab that was only just beginning to fade. The consistent rain that always seemed to fall in Blackpool pattered down on the yellow mini like small feet- always consistent, always runny. They stopped soon at a red light, and once it continued to remain the same color for a while longer, he took a glance at Chris, and gave him a sort of half-irritated half-depressed sort of look.
"I've been thinking about her often." he admitted, blinking his eyes a couple times and frowning, as if their misty state was something ridiculous. The light flashed green again, and the young man continued forward, although his voice hadn't yet stopped. "Her and another girl rather dear to me... I don't know." he sounded almost like a professor, the way Elijah talked when he was being thoughtful- much less snarky and without too many foul words. "I just miss them." he let the last remark hang, and didn't say much else in regards to what was going on within that head of his.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Feeling how close he was, Harley's body shook in tiny shivers. Slowly opening her eyes, she watched him for a moment - her dark eyes cradled a deer-in-the-headlights gaze. He needed to go away - he had no idea just how insecure this young woman was. Because of her mother, she had been drained of all will to form confidence. The rage inside of him had quickly turned, leaving her mind in a blur. She hated the erratic man this vampire was, always causing her to question exactly who this man was at what point in time. But she would not be manipulated by his smile. Her body heat still came off in waves, and her heart beat faster as he grew closer.
Tugging on the straps once again, she turned her head away from him, trying to break free and get away from the man that had tortured her. "Please," She almost begged him, closing her eyes tightly once more. "I am..." What was she now? She was a monster, like he had said. She was something to be used as a weapon. She had the ability to fly, perhaps, as well as the strength of a vampire. Maybe Jay should kill her now, so she can't harm anyone else. She couldn't bear to be used as a death-machine.
You're cute. This just spiked more fear in her - untrust, a wicked hatred, and fear. She could smell his blood, it was so strong now... Throat burning, she held back the demon within her that had taken control earlier. She had to wait until she was unstrapped, but that would take forever. Unsure of what to say, she blurted out to her surprise, "I do- I mean, I've been taught that I'm- well- unattractive-" Her words stumbled across one another, and she wished she hadn't said it. She didn't want anymore compliments from this guy. She wanted to suck his blood, for Gods sakes! He was like an unrelenting, psycho stalker. She didn't want to be complimented by that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next