х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Main page:
https://iridescence.forumotion.com/t32-l

Last edited by the fxx on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mr.Senpai

Mr.Senpai

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:09 pm

A tear, almost unseen to the near eyes, ran down Dracamis cheek as he took a step back, hunching over a little. His eyes were glowing once more but they seemed to be glowing a little more than usual as he gritted his teeth, looking down at the gash and bite mark in his arm and then quickly looking back up at the girl. "What, NOW you're concerned? I told you to stay in here you-!" he cut himself off as his voice cracked into the high register again; he didn't want to argue anymore and he shook his head to himself. Clearing his throat, Dracami looked around for some sort of bandaging for his arm but found nothing. He thought this was time for plan B. He always had a plan B. He rolled down the sleeves of his jacket and took it off, revealing a tank top underneath. It was dark grey and matched well with his black skinny jeans and silver bullet belt. More muttered curse words came from under his breath as he scoffed at the gash and bite mark again, wiping his face so he didn't look like he was crying. He picked up a knife off the ground and cut the sleeves off of the black jacket, taking one to wrap around his arm. As he wrapped it around, he looked back up at the girl. "What...what is your...name." he sighed, completely out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Looking at him with questionable features, Izaya was unsure of whether she should take this as an opportunity or not. She wasn't very trusting, and believed that he would still kill her. Watching him undress, she felt a bit embarrassed - she was very shy about the simplest things. Looking away, she turned around and crossed her arms, continuing to bite her lip. A small gash started to form on her bottom lip. She had no idea what kind of situation she was in, nor how emotionally stressed this boy was. What she does may trigger something she doesn't want. Deciding to answer, she said quickly, "Izaya." She mumbled it under her breath, as she nervously began to walk pace around the room. She was definitely stressing and insecure at this moment.
Why was she compromising to what he said? She wasn't sure, but shock was beginning to die down of the incident. Heart beat slowing, her eyes darted around the room.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Senpai

Mr.Senpai

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Glancing back down at the now covered gash, he winced. The pulse of his heart was able to be felt in that region and it made him feel sick and dizzy. He decided to walk back over to the bed and sit down. "Izaya...I'll be sure to remember that." he said with a sigh as he plopped on the bed. Dracami took off his glasses and scratched his eyes, muttering aloud, "My name is Dracami. Or Drac for short, whatever you prefer..." His eyes were low and dim; they always seemed to be scanning the ground in a dull fashion. He felt sick to his stomach. The loss of blood was really getting to him and he began to get light headed. Yet he tried to force himself to be awake. "If I pass out from loss of blood, just leave me here. But don't leave. You need to stay here." he said as his head flopped down a little more. "I can explain later why you have to, as of right now I'm not entirely sure why. I don't like giving out any information until I know everything is one hundred percent true."
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Izaya continued to pace back and forth, biting the side of her thumb. This is a nervous habit, one of many in which you will find. Once it seemed the climax of her gaze was completed, the intense glare she set evaporated into one of exasperation. Throwing her arms up in a quick swish, she yelled out in frustration. "Why am I here? Let me smoke another cigarette! Let me go! I-" She finally gave up, falling against the bed. [More like faceplanting; she fell on her knees with her forehead against the comforter.] Groaning out, she sighed and slowly lifted her head, only to collapse her head roughly in the sheets. "You gonna tell me about you?" She asked, her voice mumbled from the bed. Her hands gripped the sides of the comforter, and her hands were a bit red from how tight they were clasping.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Senpai

Mr.Senpai

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:25 pm

"M...me?" Dracami said with wide eyes as he glanced over his shoulder to the girl behind him."No one has ever really asked about me before..." His head turned and faced the wall. Was there really anything special about him? Besides his creepy eyes, of course. And the organization he was brought up in. He bent his head and zoned out at the sweater sleeve covering his gash, which was now seeping with blood. His head perked up as he remembered he had that question to answer and he gazed around the room for some sort of idea to shoot him in the head. "Uh...I play instruments? Is that a thing you wanted to know? Because otherwise there really isn't much to know about be..." he said, the end of the sentence being a little more quieter and more suspicious than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Izaya eyed him precariously, watching his dazed facial expressions. This guy seemed like such an interesting character this boy was. At least he stopped her from continuing her childish fit. Slowly drawing her tightened fists from the sheets, she breathed out and tried to calm down. How mysterious was this boy? And why exactly had he kidnapped and tried to kill her if he never would? Slowly leaning back on her knees, she bit into her lip where she had previously gashed. Licking the blood off of her lips nervously, she closed her eyes and started to rock back and forth on the bones of her kneecaps. "... Hey Dracami? Why am I here?" She asked, her voice seeming suddenly intense. It's as if she can control her emotions for what suits the moment best for her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Senpai

Mr.Senpai

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Chills tingled down his spine and his skin got 10 shades paler as he heard that question echo throughout the small room. He didn't know how to answer that question completely, but he decided to try his best without leaking the full truth for the moments sake. "Well...I was going to kill you...but something stopped me and I'm not entirely sure what did..." he choked out, almost forcefully in a way. He didn't want to spill more out just yet because he didn't know entirely why himself either, which was a shame; he knew almost every detail about every situation almost 100 percent of the time. But he guessed that this was a different kind of situation. "And you're here because I didn't kill you. Other information will come soon. Very, very soon. Tonight probably." Dracami said as he looked down at his watch. It was about 5:30. The meeting was getting closer and closer and he began to get more and more anxious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ   єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

єνιℓ, ι. ;; ᵒᶜᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡˢ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2