х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malfunctioned

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Malfunctioned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

"Malfunctioned"
ill make it fancier later

Last edited by Miss Lili on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:33 pm

I got it! Just send you the tiny pic version now? Smile ))

Elijah turned his head upwards, his eyes narrowed nervously as the flashing warning lights slowly stopped, and reached a continuous light, glowing everything in red and black. "Shit- that is bad." The young man grimaced, and forced himself to continue forward, his feet making clomping noises against the floor as he made his way into the hallway, it's narrow corridors making him feel even more claustrophobic. "Well... Perhaps there will be another." He mumbled to himself, and shook his head, dismissing the idea. "We'd better keep moving. Come on mam, as soon as we find a working elevator shaft, we'll be alright..."

In another not-so-far room, Walton was just beginning to open his eyes- their placid blue depths bright, and a sort of confused look come over them. "Oi... Whut... Who- who turned out the lights?" It wasn't supposed to be a joke- the room the current tour was in existed only in darkness, as even the red, emergency lights had been completely destroyed.
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Grace pushed herself into an upright position as she heard someone speak, her previous position being one sprawled upon the floor where she had fallen when the shaking had begun. Luckily, she hadn't taken an injury to anything major, and seemed quite alright besides a few minor cuts and bruises splotched upon her pale skin. "I don't believe that anyone turned them out. I think the shaking might have damaged them," the blonde girl said reasonably as her green eyes adjusted, and spotted the abnormally blue eyes of the guide not too far from her. A hand raised to her blonde hair, which was incredibly tangled by now, to her dismay, and twisted a finger through it- a nervous habit she had picked up on quite a whole ago, and never managed to rid herself of.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Walton seemed to consider this for a moment, as granit, it wasn't a bad idea. His bright eyes, softly illuminating the area ahead of them despite not having candles or a flashlight of some sort. Brusquely, they ran over what appeared to be a grusume corpse sprawled out underneath a large share of sharp glass, a student on a tour, presumably. Unfazed, he moved on, and nodded, as if giving her some credit for the deduction. "Aye- actually, that's most probable, I think. Way to go, g- uh, girl? I'm sorry- what is your name again?" Now hardly sounded like the time for introductions.
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:00 pm

((OMG there's so many faces. Rolling Eyes Sad Like a Star @ heaven monkey cheers cyclops farao afro )) 

"Grace," She responded quickly. She wasn't all that fond of being referred to as girl, and she figured the quicker she told him her name, the sooner
he would stop. "And you're, um, Walton, right?" She asked, thinking that she recalled the guides name from the beginning of what was supposed to be the tour, but she wasn't quite sure, and so, to be on the safe side, she phrased it as a question. Grace swept her gaze across the room, looking for some sort of light, or exit, or other living person. But the only light was coming from the blue eyes of the tour guide, and she couldn't make out anything that wasn't in his line of sight. She wasn't even all that interested in NASA, or anything to do with science, really, which is the main reason Grace was kicking herself for coming on this tour. Yes, lets go on a tour to see something you don't even like, and then almost die and get stuck in the dark with some sort of robot. Good thinking, Grace. She chided herself, and wiped her the sickly sticky red liquid off of her hands and onto her jeans.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Yes please ^^
Or post them here or something c: )

Caroline sighed and followed him, taking a few moments to study the walls and lights flashing overhead. Even if we don't get out soon there has to be some kind of rescuer team or something right? Her thoughts filled with optimism she trailed closely behind him and suddenly realized she had yet to introduce herself. "I'm Caroline by the way."
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Pictures look awesome, Faux! 8D You can just copy and paste this- hope it helps. ^^
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16ia5og&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=26204k9&s=5

Malfunctioned - Page 2 16ia5og

Malfunctioned - Page 2 26204k9
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:44 am

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт«« wrote:
((OMG there's so many faces. Rolling Eyes Sad Like a Star @ heaven monkey cheers cyclops farao afro )) 

"Grace," She responded quickly. She wasn't all that fond of being referred to as girl, and she figured the quicker she told him her name, the sooner
he would stop. "And you're, um, Walton, right?" She asked, thinking that she recalled the guides name from the beginning of what was supposed to be the tour, but she wasn't quite sure, and so, to be on the safe side, she phrased it as a question. Grace swept her gaze across the room, looking for some sort of light, or exit, or other living person. But the only light was coming from the blue eyes of the tour guide, and she couldn't make out anything that wasn't in his line of sight. She wasn't even all that interested in NASA, or anything to do with science, really, which is the main reason Grace was kicking herself for coming on this tour. Yes, lets go on a tour to see something you don't even like, and then almost die and get stuck in the dark with some sort of robot. Good thinking, Grace. She chided herself, and wiped her the sickly sticky red liquid off of her hands and onto her jeans.

Walton nodded, standing himself whilst dusting off his arms and giving her a quirky sort of smile, none you would ever guess would be robotic. "Actually, yes! Good guess, Gr- Grenda." The cyborg cheered, and turned his gaze around the area, just resting upon a sort of door that was hidden behind a shelf that had fallen during the quake. To say the least, he was pleasantly surprised to see it there. "Oh! Look 'et this- a- a door looking thing I think, I think this is the way out, yes! Yes I remember clearly now. This is it, lads." he nodded, and waltzed over to the door, pressing a button next to it to open it's hinges, and allow it to slide forward.
Except... There was no floor. Walton yelped, and fell backwards against some rubble behind him, looking genuinely startled. 
"Not... Not that one! Wrong door- riight..." he only let the grimace get to him for a moment before he was optimistic again, and stood up fully, heading towards another one. "This one! I am fully almost 50 percent positive it is this one. So-" he nodded to her, stepping back, as he was obviously afraid of opening it himself. "-Go on. I opened the first door- I know you've been dying to open one yourself sooo, knows your chance! Go right ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:13 pm

should i join the people
or just be a loner
decisions
decisions
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm

"It- It's Grace," she reminded him patiently, a slight tremor to her voice as she looked from the room with no floor to the new door. She didn't want to open the door, not after the robot had nearly fallen through the other. Her fingers wove rapidly through her blonde hair, picking up speed as she took a step towards the new door. She was debating on whether or not she would tell him that she was allergic to door handles or not. Based on what she had seen of him previously in the past few minutes, she didn't doubt that he would believe her. You're being ridiculous. It's a door for goodness sake, she tried to tell herself as she reached hesitantly for the handle. "It's only fair, isn't it?" She said to Walton and reached for the handle and twisted it. Her gaze instantly went to the ground as the door was open, but she could see the faint outlines of a tile floor, which made her seem better. She felt even more ecstatic when the door opens to reveal a hallway. No terrible fates awaited behind her door. But she wasn't so sure about the doors that lined the hallway she had unveiled.
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 pm

(( You should join ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello there c: I'mma call you Scy. My name is Fox, and I am a simple little drama-creating 15 year old. (drama creating in roleplay-only.) -hugs stranger-
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:41 pm

(( Hello. :3 Ah, yes, drama is great. In roleplays, of course. It's so fun to torture your characters and make their live miserable in a happy, fulfilling way. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 pm

im in love with this person already amg
and you live in north carolina?
one of my best friends lives there
do you know a landry ann?
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 pm

(( Yeah, I live in NC. And no, I don't know her. But I'm not very social, so I don't actually know many people...))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 pm

She isn't either, so it's okay. x3 And that's okay hehe. I love your avatar! I'm obsessed with books and anime and hunger games and roleplaying and i want to cosplay and -spills everything about me-
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:41 pm

(( Thanks. Ah! The Hunger Games is amazing!!! And the quote on it is from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, and it pretty much sums up my life. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:07 pm

sorry, i just had to go wash my dog xD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

i told you they were nice, Bre. xD ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

(( I never said they weren't. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Oh, just let me pretend to have proven you wrong for once, hehe ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:47 pm

(( Nope. Not going to happen. Harry+Ginny ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 pm

HARRY AND MALFOY- )) I've changed my ship heh ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:50 pm

(( You ship Drarry? D; No! Drapple. Draco+Apple. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:50 pm

whoisapple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfunctioned
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: