х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malfunctioned

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

Malfunctioned - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

"Malfunctioned"
ill make it fancier later

Last edited by Miss Lili on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

(( Justagreenapplethatheeatsalot.))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:54 pm

okishipittoothen
MULTIPLE SHIPS
threesome ? o: ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:57 pm

(( NO. Harry is with Ginny <3 so, he cannot be part of a threesome with Draco and his apple.))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Ginny could be involved
a foursome??? xD ))
i don't know how the apple will be involved though but... ))
what about ron and snape is that a thing ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:01 pm

(( A foursome? Alright then...
Ron and Snape, not really.
But Hermione and Snape.
Sirius and Snape.
Remus and Snape.
Dumbledore and Snape.
Lily and Snape.
All of those are things I've heard of. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Lili and snape <3
also i was kidding hermine and snape is...
interesting...
omg
young!tom riddle and malfoy yES ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:08 pm

(( But young Tom Riddle isn't young anymore... He's Voldemort. He's like, 50 years older than Malfoy. Remus+Sirius. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:33 pm

nooooo lets do a time loop. that would be awesome. ))  OMG YES I SHIP IT OVERLOAD REMUS AND SIRIUS MY TWO FAVOURITE CHARACTERS BESIDES THE TWINS OK ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 pm

(( Oohh! Time loop like Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. AND TOM CAN BE ONE OF THE CHILDREN WITH HIS POWERS AND MALFOY CAN BE LIKE THE KID WHO FINDS IT IN HIS GRANDADS LETTERS.

THE TWINS ARE SO FLIPPING AMAZING, OMG.))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm

RIGHT THO AMG
ALRIGHT
LETS DO THIS GUUURL ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm

(( Does my mom really have to vacuum right now? -_- Lili, I don't know how you stand this. D; I will never question why you stay home for a headache ever again.

Yeah, lets do this! pirat ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:34 pm

LOL
I think this is Karma from when you scolded me for not coming that one day. now you know my life. everyday. endure it xD ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 pm

(( I promise to never scold you again. D;

About headaches, I mean. Everything else is fair game.

Yes, rp. ^^ it's been your turn for a while. ))

Last edited by »»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт«« on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Sounds good. C: *pats back* ))
So, rp? ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

OMG IM DYING
MY AVATAR THO
HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 pm

((Dude, your picture is like, ginormous. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 pm

iz dis better ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 pm

(( much. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:47 pm

lolok
soooo o: ))
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:49 pm

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт«« wrote:
"It- It's Grace," she reminded him patiently, a slight tremor to her voice as she looked from the room with no floor to the new door. She didn't want to open the door, not after the robot had nearly fallen through the other. Her fingers wove rapidly through her blonde hair, picking up speed as she took a step towards the new door. She was debating on whether or not she would tell him that she was allergic to door handles or not. Based on what she had seen of him previously in the past few minutes, she didn't doubt that he would believe her. You're being ridiculous. It's a door for goodness sake, she tried to tell herself as she reached hesitantly for the handle. "It's only fair, isn't it?" She said to Walton and reached for the handle and twisted it. Her gaze instantly went to the ground as the door was open, but she could see the faint outlines of a tile floor, which made her seem better. She felt even more ecstatic when the door opens to reveal a hallway. No terrible fates awaited behind her door. But she wasn't so sure about the doors that lined the hallway she had unveiled.
(( last thing said. Reply. Go. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Walton's face lit up, and he stood up fully, walking over to her so that he could pat her on the back, much like one would do if they had presently scored a winning goal in some sort of tournament. "Ah! Good! Yes- this is just... Well this is fantastic! Good job, Grace. Of course I already knew that there was a hallway back there- annnd... ANd you passed! The test. Congratulations." obviously he was lying (it became apparent that Walton wasn't very good at it, or perhaps was simply dubious of his nature), and quickly composed himself to hurry down that hallway, the clomping sound of his feet against ground running soft against the tiled floor.
"You know, its not usually like this. A lot less creepy for sure. Yes... it is a lot creepier with the lights all turned off and such..." he seemed to be rambling, but not genuinely afraid; although that made sense, being that he was little more than connected wires and circuits.
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Grace smiled weakly at his congratulatory gesture, though she saw through his feeble lies easily. Her green gaze swept the hallway, her eyes and pupils large as she tried to see in the dim lighting. "I'm sure it is," She agreed, not seeming annoyed by his ramblings in the least. She was actually glad with the chatter, it made the room seem less ominous. Grace wasn't usually one much for small talk, but she decided it would be comforting, whether it was awkward or not. "So, you're a robot?" She asked, wanting to be more clear on Walton's... species. She figured she might as well know what he was if she was going to try to get out of this wreckage with him. She had originally thought that having a tour guide with her would help her get out in no time, but as the bottomless put behind the door had proved, she had been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

olivia needs to join ahh ))

Walton frowned for a moment, actually, a long moment, and he seemed to flinch a bit as she called him such a thing. A ro-bot.
Robot.
It sounded dreadful in his mind, and he seemed a little dramatically pale. "A-a cyborg!" he corrected loudly, rubbing his head and sighing, as if she were hopeless in actuality- or at least, highly offensive. "You can't just... Call people robots around here, Grenda. Its, its rude, quite frankly." The robot quieted for a moment, his azure blue eyes floating up to the ceiling as he seemed to suddenly be a bit guilty about his outburst. Pushing up his glasses higher on his nose (ones that had fallen down earlier), he offered her a try-hard smile. "Sorry. Its, ehh, rude, though. I'm a cyborg- 100% not a robot."
Back to top Go down
»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

»»тнє ѕcιєηтιѕт««

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:44 pm

(( I know right? We said we'd make her as crazy as we are, and we need her to join for that! D; ))

"I'm sorry, I didn't know the term was offensive. And my name is Grace. Not Grenda," Grace corrected, seemingly truly apologetic for her mistake. Though if he didn't stop calling her Grenda, that sorrow was soon going to fade away. So, he was a cyborg. Weren't they supposed to have one eye? Oh, wait, no, that's a cyclops. Sons of Posiedon, mostly, she reminded herself as they continued to traverse down the long hallway. Then what was a cyborg? She didn't know much about them, which was bad, seeing as they actually existed. She could tell you more about a make believe school for wizards than a cyborg that was standing right next to her. "If you're not a robot- and I'm not saying you are- then what is? And why do you find it offensive?" Grace asked, more curious as to the answer to the question now, rather than simply keeping the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:54 pm

exactly. she needs to know our heartache and obsessive-ness ahh ))

Walton added a kinder smile to his eyes, nearly tripping over a piece of rubbish, a sort of blush over his cheeks as he had almost fallen down. "Ah- well... I almost forget, Gren- er, Grace, you're new here, aren't you? Well, what I'm about to tell you is... Semi-alarming. Actually very alarming. Yes, so if you have anxiety, warn me now." he waited hardly two seconds before continuing on- and although he wasn't smiling anymore, it was still hard to take his theatrics and accent seriously.
"Good! Now, robots are... Well they're not as fun as me. They don't use their nogan like I can- just... Pieces of scrap metal and rust while I'm-" for a split second, he seemed almost alarmed that he couldn't find a good definitional difference, although he waved it away rather quickly. "-Different. I'm different. Robots are known to have a lot of problems, actually, while I'm perfect, of course. You can't talk to them, trust them..." he stepped on a broken pipe, and flinched obviously upon hitting it, the story obviously making him more than a little jumpy.
"So- so thats that! What about you, Gracelin? Anything about you- we might be stuck down here for... Quite a sort of long time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfunctioned   Malfunctioned - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfunctioned
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: