х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:30 am

Oh well at least you don't have to pay c: What do you do there? Muck the stalls, yeah? cx
Some friends I hate touching my hair :0 I'm just like ... Stahp touching

Speaking of friends- it's really funny because my friend always talks up her drawings. She's like 'My favorite part is like the tail. It looks really realistic.' So I'm left to go 'Ye ok.'
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:31 am

Hey Fox Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:32 am

Caroline wip
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 am

Pretty much. Just helping out with whatever really, tidying stuff up and feeding, just whatever really. The people there own all of the land around it so some of it is just generally farmy stuff.
That's a funny thing to do xP
My mum is going to kill me if I don't pack uggh~ )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 am

I'm going to be washing the entire barn with a worker. Then I'll get my iPad c': and I'll be on more! } I am terrified of horses so living at a horse ranch isn't very good. xD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:44 am

Faux god how I loved your drawing of the charries as cats ;u;
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:46 am

I'm jealous Fox cx Let's swap lives. That's awesome though, I have all this stuff I want but all of the work I do is either to keep that horse alive or is voluntary so no money for me bleee
I should try and conjure a post now but I'm not actually 100% sure what I'm supposed to do help mee~ )
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:50 am

the fxx wrote:
Why can't I find a bad boy that won't break my heart? xD bwahaha -never gonna get one- }

Chris watched her with wandering eyes, and his hand slipped from her body. Looking down, now his hands felt seemingly empty. Looking down at them after she swiveled on his lap, he took a long time to answer. "Caroline, I'm sorry." He couldn't think of anything else to say, worried that he might cause her more pain. But he enjoyed the warmth of her in his lap, the hunger in her eyes. Caroline seemed to be in a daze with him, in love with him. He can't grasp it, and he won't soon. Placing his fingers onto her hips delicately, he pulled her off of him as he stood up, trying to calm himself down. Or rather, trying to calm them both down. Clutching at her hips still, he felt his head move towards hers and brush his lips at her hair, drawing himself closer to her, and then  pulling away. Did she really know what she was doing? He then dropped his hands, and returned his gaze towards the stalagmites on the ceiling.

Caroline gave him a half-hearted smile and looked sadly into his eyes. She stretched her fingers and a somewhat innocent look danced across her face. "I know." She wanted to reach out to him and pull him close again. Yet she was glad almost at how he stayed away. Afraid to hurt her. Afraid of what he might do perhaps. It was what made him him. She looked away and took a few steps away from him, yet she felt as if there was some sort pull from him that she could not get away from. Her body was a silhouette once more as she no longer faced him. She shivered in the cool darkness and stumbled to the cave wall, supporting herself on it. What- what was she doing? She didn't want to hurt Chris. She wanted him to be happy. She opened her mouth but no words slipped out. Her fingers shook slightly, partly because of the cold and partly because of udder fear she had hurt him in some way.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:50 am

You don't want my life. xD Haha. But thank you. And yeah, it's nice, but then I don't much get what I want on my birthdays. :I We go on these trips and stuff, and then I get an iPad, and then I get nothing for my birthday in the next few months.
Kody would just see enemy vampires and just tell everyone to scram. xD That's Adelric's 'signal', haha//
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 am

I don't get anything at christmas anyway and since my parents payed for le pony in the first place no birthday stuff for me. And I make myself a cake because I'm so lonely my family don't gave a clue. xDD
Okidoki just gimme a whiley~)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am

Ai thank chu but I'll probably redo it now since its so bad ewrk )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Harley looked up at him once he parted their lips. She lingered on the taste of the kiss, and then fluttered her eyes down, face turning red. She was embarrassed about her actions, and she wished she hadn't seemed to needy. Trying to look less like an obsessed, dependent girl, she released her grip and took a few steps back, her mind buzzing. No matter what, they would have one another to hold onto. They'd be able to say that they always had someone to hug when they needed someone. "Let's get back to the others, okay?" She asked him, turning back towards the cave entrance where the others were. She then looked back up at him, smiling a bit shyly. Her face was still red, burning with the accusation of the kiss.

Chris watched her silhouette in silence, his throat tightened. He played with his hands, turning them over and over in his hands. He then stood up, turning away from her. He needed to get a breather from this emotionally chaotic scenery. Respecting both of their personal spaces, he walked father towards the cave entrance, peering out into the night. The ominous feeling that he had felt before resurfaced, but this time he knew it was only due to the foggy night. He couldn't see much of anything past his hand, and he understood that fear came from the unknown. Sensing Kody, he smiled a bit dryly. "Hey, vampire." He said, but his voice wasn't harsh or untrusting. It was merely businesslike, and he didn't look at him when he talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Does anyone want to join the morbus roleplay as well? If you don't I don't honestly care, but just if anyone wants to roleplay there while waiting for Rave. c:> }
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:18 pm

I'll type up some characters c; hehe
Expect me to be extremely poofy for a while- I have to eat breakfast and make characters cx )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Okay, cool. x3 And that's fine, I'm helping move more furniture later. }
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Kody vaguely listened to the words of the others without really taking much. It all sounded like general romantic nonsense to him, and it went in one ear and out of the other since he was much more focused to waiting and watching than bothering about whatever they were. His eyes were trained on the dimly moonlit outside of the forest, tense in awaiting any sight or sound. The fogginess wasn't helping, and it made him fear that he might miss something. The last thing they needed was to be caught unaware. Any mistake could, and probably would be fatal. He turned his head very slightly towards Chris, only for a split second, then it was back to the outside again. "Hey," he breathed softly, wishing that it would at least be easier to see through. "Remember where you're going? I'll catch up to you guys once anybody else is out of the way." Chris seemed to know what he was doing though, and the supers seemed to be under a good leadership from him. The supers seemed to trust him anyway, or at least pretended to. He couldn't detect any mistrust in Chris's tone.
Kody suddenly flinched sharply. Voices from ahead instead of behind, eerie moving shadows.
"Out, now. Run," he hissed sharply, loud enough for those further behind in the cave to hear too. He ducked through out of the cave in to the cold forest again, blinking in the pale light of the moon and tightening his grip around his weapon. How many were there? He could hear the quiet footsteps even when he couldn't quite see them.

(Sorry this is awful still trying to do four things at once~)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 pm

-bites lip- I want to respond but I feel I should wait for Ravvvee. -waits- } That's okay Tempo. xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm here actually xD
Or
Now I am, lol ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Nice timing c; )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Ikr. Actually I'm still in bed and am on my phone, but there was a disturbance in the force, so I woke up. Lemme trudge over to my comp, and I'll reply, temp. xD ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Omg cx
Disturbance in the force.
The force told you to come online. )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Haha xD Okay, i'll respond. -gets dramatic music on- }

Chris was shocked at first, unsure of what he meant. Then, when he saw Kody dart through the night, he rised quickly and screamed, "RUN!" He grasped Caroline's arm, pulling her with a protective force. His heart was rising, but he was in the first minutes of shock from understanding the situation. He had been a horrible leader and was zoning out, not fully thinking about everyone and where they were, nor how they would get out. He clutched Caroline, and her drew her in his arms, running towards the exit of the cave. He scrambled up the rocks, tripping and almost falling a few times, and then digging his hands into Carolines shoulders as he jump down the rocks. Breathing heavily, he felt his legs buckle underneath him as pain shot up his ankles. The jump momentarily blurred Chris' thoughts, before getting up and continuing. His ankles screamed at him to stop, but he wouldn't stop. He would never stop. Rushing through the jungle, he leaned forward and knocked his way through the vines.

Harley heard Chris' words, and saw him bursting through the exit. Looking over at Elijah, fear resonated in her eyes. If this was the time she would get hurt, then at least he would have the feather. Pushing Elijah forward, she jerked him, always pushing him forward, stumbling through the rocks, and falling on her knee's once they were at the exit. "Jump!" She screamed quickly, pushing him, always pushing him. He had to be safe. Fear and panic brewed inside of her, but she held it back. She had to prove to herself that she could be the hero, not the fragile girl that needed heroics. She heard the vampires rushing forward, and she screamed louder, with more panic, "JUMP!" She then turned around, seeing the dark silhouettes barge through the cave. Turning, she ran up and jumped, feeling a pause of suspension through the air. Tumbling onto rocks, she hissed between her teeth and cursed, pain spiking through her knees. Upon getting up, she felt the sticky, warm current of blood running down her legs.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:04 pm

It literally did. And although I like Star Trek more (always watched it as a kid omg)- I'm a freaking Jedi, so whatever. :'D ))

Elijah had flinched upon hearing the warning, a little lost suddenly at the clashing moments of bliss and the moments of spiked fear. His breath was caught in his throat- and he hurried on, the only comfort coming to him was from Harley's words, reassuring, actually, that she were still closely behind him. It too silenced, though; and within that, he stopped in his tracks.
Elijah's pale eyes shifted downwards, -and regaining himself through his moments of loss reality-, he ran back towards her, gripping the girl's shoulders in an attempt to force her to continue. The blood- he could smell the irony scarlet dripping from a wound of her's, but despite his worry, he knew he would have to ignore it. "We've got to keep going." was all he said, looking her in the eye as he attempted to help her hurry on again, this time, offering his support. It were moments like this that the young man felt utterly and completely helpless; he had no super strength, no healing, and no way to get her out any faster. He could turn into a mouse or a bird or something- but anything larger was too much for him. In fact, with his heart in his throat, Elijah had never felt more human in his life before.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Dazed, she heard the running of feet behind her. Holding back a scream, she followed Elijah with clumsy legs, tripping over the oyster shells that she once thought were gorgeous. The oysters were sharp and she was glad she had shoes to wear right now. Breathing rapidly, she clutched Elijah's arm, just a few inches behind him. As they continued, she heard the footsteps growing closer. Everything in the world was suddenly disappearing, the jungle nothing but a blink of a vine, a blur of trees. Elijah was slowly diminishing as fear took her over. Blackness spotted at the tips of her eyes, and she felt nothing but the blasting heartbeat against her chest, nothing but the horrid feeling of being prey. She was suddenly back at the lab, - I NEED TO GO BRB
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:17 pm

PFFFT- ALRIGHT, LEAVE AT A CLIFF HANGER *throws hands in the air* xD If you're gone for a while, I may take this time for a bath... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next