х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 pm

.3. <3 )

Caroline hissed in fury at first, wanting to take on the vampires, to save her family. But she obediently ran with Chris, adrenaline coursing through her veins. She could hear Elijah and Harley behind them and wished to double back and help, yet she knew she had to stay with Chris. He would keep her safe as he always had. She clutched tightly to his hand as leaves whipped her face and hidden creatures hissed and growled from hiding spots around her. Half tripping over branches and roots she kept pace with Chris. And in that moment of night, she wished they would not have to run. She wished all moments were as happy and fiery as their kiss. And then there was reality. The numb pain of slaps by trees and plants. Cuts began appearing on her arms and legs from sharp grass and she yelped. Small tears ran down her face and were brushed away quickly by the back of her hand. Chris will protect you. she repeated in her head. She had always said this. Yet it was not calming. It was unnerving. Why didn't she ever save him in turn? Why wasn't she ever the hero?
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Ok I'll be back soon, I need to feel clean again. xD )) Also Caroline you doll. q-q ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 pm

For once in his life Kody actually felt ready for what was coming. He didn't look forward to it at all, but, both mentally and physically, he was feeling prepared. The yelling of the supers reached his ears, but he didn't have the chance to check what they were doing or if they were escaping or not. He could smell the blood too, the familiar vampire-enticing metallic tang. Whatever had happened, they were going to have to keep going. The supers didn't have any time to stop and he could only hope that they would realise that they had to run like they never had before to get away from this place.
He turned sharply, teeth gritted. The violent, sadistic faces of their enemies closing in. I can't let any of them get to the supers. None of them can follow. His eyes narrowed.
He swung out powerfully. The weapon connected with somebody. More blood, more shouting. It was very difficult for him to remember that that was a good thing this time. More lashing out, this was easier than it ever was training somehow. Maybe because he knew there was no other choice, or because there was so little time to react that he was just fighting back on instincts. Adelric wasn't there to save his life again. Kody raised to slash at the throat of one in front of him, but he had already turned away by the time they fell and he didn't hear that dying cry for his focus was just on another. Something cut in to his side; for a second the pain was an unthinkable burning until it just felt numb when another hit is left arm. He could smell his own blood now too, the scent was overpowering and almost sickly at this point. What fizzed up inside of him then even surprised him. Anger. Then it was more bodies falling of the vampires he barely even saw the faces of.
Kody spun around again. His heartbeat sounded loud in his ears along with his heavy, quick breathing and it took him a second to comprehend that he was alone now. Had he time for anything more than a glance down at the shapes laying still on the ground now, he might have still freaked out a bit, but there wasn't that time for any remorse or worry. He darted after where the supers had disappeared with his delicate body sped on by adrenaline. The run was a fight of it's own and one that couldn't be evenly matched. Trees and plants and thorns biting that could almost make him forget about his much worse injuries. How far had the supers managed to run? He had to force himself not to slow at all, he needed to catch up with them.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Yep my mum is gonna kill me eep I'll be back in like an hour at the most D: )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Okay screw the last post, I just wrote something really long. xD }

Fear. It clouded Harley's complete being. Nothing but terror surrounded her thoughts, her heart pounding at a rate unimaginable. Why was she so scared now? She'd been in this situation, and those worse, countless times. Then it hits her: She's alone. No Elijah to save her, no Eric to kill off her attackers. Harley is positively, desolately alone.
She felt Elijah's grip on her hand, but it was distant and unreal. The vines pierced her skin as they ran, drawing more blood from her legs. Trees passed in a blur. But this wasn't reality to her anymore.
Footsteps, silent and yet recognizable, were coming closer. Closer. Harley was shaking, and as Elijah continued to pull her, the closer the footsteps were. They smell her blood, dripping down her ankles and seeping into her shoes. She then realized she and Elijah were on sand, the soft particles forcing her to push her wobbling feet, making it harder to move.
That's when they found her.
A hand, the size of Harley's head, grasped her side and retched her backward. The hand reminded her of sweaty meat, every finger another appendage of her demise. She felt the warm, familiar feeling of Elijah be turned into a consumable rage. The vampire was so big. Turning her around, she gaped up at the vampire lummox. His beady eyes were full of lustful, hungry intent. He towered over his caught prey, like the lion and the lamb. Her throat caught as he lifted her two feet off of the ground, sinking his teeth into her. His mouth stretched from below her chin to her shoulder-blade, his buzzed hair digging into her forehead like stinging nettle.
Eyes wide in utter shock, she felt her head fall back in a limp, like a plush doll. The only thing she thought was how small everything looked from up here.
His hand grasped atthe small of her back, pulling Harley close enough to feel submerged in him. His arm's width was about the same as her hips, if not more. The vampires greedy bloodlust brought spots to Harley's eyes, her skin turning white in the light of the crescent moon.
Her glazed eyes turned down to Elijah, looking at him from upside-down. Harley thought of how handsome he seemed in the night. He didn't hold back any emotions in his eyes, which he tried to hide in the light of day. They revealed everything he felt, and she hoped the brown irises stayed that way when she was gone.
She could choke out one word, but she wanted to say so much more. A goodbye needs time, and she just ran out. "Go," she choked, her voice dry and brittle.
Harley opened her mouth to say more, anything more, but the numbness took over. Tingling in her fingertips, her arms, her toes. Colorful spots crowded her vision. A parched feeling overtook her throat, leaving her wanting to drink some water.
Then, blackness.

Last edited by the fxx on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Okay, not sure when were moving furniture.}

Last edited by the fxx on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 pm

omg wait foxy dont go
dO YOU UNDERSTAND-
HARLEY
NO
WHAT
STAHP ))
Ok now im listening to Kingdom Come by The Civil Wars and its perf augh you have to listen to it <3 )) *makes a random super char*

It happened too fast- the colors, her murmur... "Harley!" his yell was lost within his mind, a tunnel-like vision suddenly echoing in Elijah's eyes as he pulsed forward upon instinct, reaching out a hand to grab her and pull her to him again. A grip stopped him, though. It held him back, and pulled him the opposite away- back, to the safety of outskirts, and away from Harley's hanging, rag-doll body. Beauty corrupted, the paling of her soft skin and the half-moon closing her beautiful, blue eyes...
"No..." his voice caught in his throat as he fought to go back after her- another one of his supers pulling him back and away; struggling against his fighting urge to save her. It was hopeless, though. Elijah should have realized he would only be killed by attempting to do such a thing as attempt to help her escape this fate, end up no different from lovely Harley... Tears blurred his vision, and he felt very weak suddenly, a small sort of sob coming from him as the other super (imma name him Fredrick) forced him along- surprisingly vigilant despite his thrashing about.
"Let me go!" He suddenly found his voice again, but it only dwindled once he spoke. "She needs me!" he was screaming now, eyes reddened with tears and horror. "She's going to be killed- let me go!"
Fredrick paid no attention however, knowing that despite the angst before them, it was better to save at least one life, instead of having them both fall captive. "Sorry." he mumbled breathlessly, continuing to pull Elijah along, and back towards Chris and Caroline, catching up with the two eventually, although weakened a bit by the shape shifter's constant struggle backwards.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:09 pm

There was so many mistakes in that xD Ugh. And I'm not sure when we're going, actually, so I'm here until otherwise. } I LOVE THAT SONG OMG PERF }

Chris turned around, watching the two supernaturals struggle. But he had to keep moving, and he could only see the struggling silhouettes for a brief moment. Turning back around, he clutched Caroline's hand harder, running and running. He stumbled through the sand, seeing the boat - white and glossy against the moonlight, and they were catching up to it fast. Breathing heavily, Chris pretended not to feel the utter dismay that he did. Why was he excited about this before? How could he possibly be human, if he felt happy at such chaos? Adrenaline pumped through him, and he urged Caroline to continue, for all of them to continue. "Come on! Hurry! We're almost there!" He shouted, stumbling through the sandy mess. The ocean was glittered with the serenity of Mother Nature, with the waves coming up to shore, inviting them to leave the chaos. It pleaded with them, screaming out for their arrival, luring Chris farther towards the boat.
The boat was a bit larger than most, with an engine instead of old-time rows. It tossed in the sea, the motor spurting out water against the shore. The old dock was about 20 feet out into the water, giving the boat room to turn the motor freely. He heard their frantic footsteps as they raced towards the boat.

Harley was "dead."
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Wat is actually happening to Harley owo
Anyway I'm sort of back~)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Hey! c: And she's just unconscious. x3 I have something in store for her later. }
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:25 pm

I planned it out when I was on vacation, and wrote three pages of it on paper. Can you tell she's my favorite character? Besides Adelric. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Haha, oh ok good. xD )) IKR OMG ))

Fredrick and Elijah(kind of) continued across the dock, reaching the boat only a short time afterwards. The shape shifter continued to cry and struggle, but against the other super, it was no use. They reached the boat soon enough, and within it, Fredrick climbed up and pulled Elijah's body with him, forcing him to be seated onto it once he was sure they were safely aboard. Empty it floated within the waves, but only for brief moments, before the other supers could arrive and start it up to go. Far, far away... "Elijah!" He snapped quite suddenly, realizing he was tiring himself out, but still holding his wrist to keep him from going anywhere. "She's gone! Control yourself!"
The young man only shook his head, still struggling against his family member in an attempt to get out and go back; although his yelling and fighting began to slow eventually as he was loosing energy and steam, his breathing ragged and quick. "You don't know that..." Elijah murmured, sinking down onto the floor of the boat, just barely resisting now, his eyes red and his fingers trembling with defeat. The thought of Harley being gone hit him again, and he sobbed out once more, pushing to leave after her, but to no avail, as Fredrick was much stronger than he was.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:29 pm

poor elijah bby nu im rite here u litle gai - harley }
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Let's just pretend Kody was doing what he should be because if I type something it'll take me foreveeeer u.u
Aw Elijah ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Okay xD Is he getting in the boat, or going back to look for Adelric? }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm

but bby u lft me y i thot u wer ded Sad(( -elijah

Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Going back, he would have left them once he knew they were on the boat. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

PM me Tempo, I have a plot to tell you... c:< }

I'm waiting for Faux, if anyone was wondering. xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 pm

lol no, I presumed as much. x) ))

Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:45 pm

'Kay dokay. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:51 pm

WHY IS MY NECK HURTING SO MUCH AH SOMEONE SHOULD MESSAGE ME GAWD IT HURTS DX IM NOT USUALLY A COMPLAINER BUT IT FEELS LIKE MY NERVES ARE DEAD. -sulks-
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:58 pm

*comes up behind you in a creepy TOTALLYNORMALMANNER and rubs your neck* iz dis bettr? ;'D

kidding

I'm sorry. ;~; Did you put a warm press on it? That always helps me when I have a kink in my neck. ))

Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:02 pm

I'll try it, hehe. and ohyehbby.

jk

guys, while we wait for faux, go to character interviews section. ask adelric anything. xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 pm

that sounds brilliant ok x'D
may i ask if i could do the same with moviestar!elijah heh oh ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:05 pm

It doesn't matter to me. xD You can make the topic if you want. eheh -

moviestar!elijah omg

no one else gets this yet
eheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next