х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Favorite pairing?
Adelric x Kody
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty40%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Chris x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Harley x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Jay x Harley
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Jay x Karou
 20% [ 1 ]
A NEW PAIRING
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

no shave november

Last edited by Funeral Fox on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Foxy dude whenever you're on which will probably be like 1am here but what's happening with Adelricbby <3 )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Jay's eyes widened as he had confirmed it was indeed Karou- that, or he was going absolutely mad. Perhaps both, no... *Probably* both. "H-hey! Karou!" He shouted suddenly, his eyes widening as his heart pounded in his chest at the sight of her. Why was she running!? What happened to it being only them two in the big bad world- she trusted him! He faltered for a moment before hurrying on after her. "Wait! It's me-" it dawned on him that she might not have recognized him- perhaps that was why she was scared off. God- this wasn't the starlit meeting he had imagined, was it?
Against the cool night and chilly air running through his thin shirt and stringy, icily dark hair- he was sure that wasn't the thing that had given him such goosebumps. Could he possibly be afraid? After his life had resumed to quietness in London- feeding off of the occasional passerby and owning a flat- he couldn't imagine anything could truly shake him again. He had his fair share of death and suffering- hell, longer than most! "I- ah, AH!" Jay yelped a quick note as he plummeted on a trip suddenly, blushing furiously as his foot had caught in what seemed like the root of a tree. He stood shakily, loosing the will power to run after her, whilst desperately wishing she would turn around and look at him.
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Karou'd glimpsed his face; not enough to truly identify, but she had a feeling that this wasn't simply a stranger stalking his prey; after all, he's called her by name.
She, of course, had had her years of suffering. She'd known of the presence of the supers - and vampires - in England...and had done everything in her power to avoid all of them, especially the one she missed the most - Jay Evans.
She wondered of his fate. Whether he'd died at the hands of another, or was a savage as she'd last seen him. She slowed her pace as her pursuer stopped and trailed a hand along the pale, fragile scars of Jay's fangs in her neck. For a moment, her heart launched into the past and she closed her eyes, forbidding the image.
No. She had a new life, the chains of the past would not resume their regular placement around her chest, restricting her from moving on and only inducing further pain.
Of course, she knew this 'new life' would never work, especially as she precariously turned and looked straight into the crisp, achingly familiar eyes of Jay Evans. And she froze.
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Jay stared at her for many moments longer, in a way that seemed almost as though he had suddenly been slapped in the face. Maybe in a sense he had- hit by the beauty that was her, and the love he felt for *her*. Jay might as well have been an obsessive junior high student stuck in some deep case of puppy love.
"Hey." A sort of hopeful smile took up his lips, and he was walking nearer to her, the smile fading, as his eyes searched her's to be sure it really was the girl, and he wasn't just being crazy. The two fangs were still there, hiding against his pale olive lips, and poking out only when he spoke. He wasn't speaking now though- not smiling, not frowning, just looking and even quite possibly, trembling, as if he had seen a ghost. He krept forward again, there was an anxiety on his tongue. "You don't remember me, do you?" It was what he had feared, unconsciously.
Jay's icy blue eyes tilted up to the night sky above them, biting his lip in the chilly air before bringing his gaze back down to her again. He looked somewhat offended, afraid, if his suspicion had been true. "-do you?"
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Karou swallowed and held her stance, legs unable to run. His voice, his scent, those stark blue eyes...Karou's own were indifferent, if not somewhat scared, pertaining to Jay's unpredictable nature. Perhaps she had succumbed to his Stockholm Syndrome. Would he bite her? Hurt her? Try to make amends?
The girl only feared that she's cave into his requests, as she was already reminiscing in her memories with this man - vampire. The positive ones.
"I-I....yes," she said, her voice faltering to a whisper. She glanced at the ground, crossing one arm and not daring to look up.

Such drama
Much luv
So memories
Such doge
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:18 am

oh my glob- do you watch lost because god this show and it's FEEEEELLLSSSS ))

Jay stared at her for moments longer, a small smile breaking loose on his lips. "So- so it is you? And-" a small laugh escaped from his lips. He didn't seem to know how to speak onwards, and you could tell, the bad moments he had once had with her were lost on him, as only good ones filled his head. He frowned quickly- a happy frown, if ever possible, as if he had to contain the joy in him that was bubbling out of a glass too small and thin to hold such feelings.
Jay stepped closer, and if suddenly seemed he desperately wanted to hold her and hug her, and do all of those things one would do in the movies- but he just couldn't. Something held him back- that cruel, cruel sense of reality.
"Karou- I- I thought you would be here... With the others..." His voice had diminished; he cleared his throat, and continued to try again. "I helped your friend, some time ago. Harley- it was all my fault. The accident, and everything. But I'm back now- and look!" He wet his lips, and Jay wiped his eyes furiously, blushing even harder, if possible. "And you are too, so- so hello. Karou- I've- I've missed you... A lot."
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:36 am

Karou shook her head. She didn't have the heart to flee from him, but she wished not to be hurt again. And she knew pain - and happiness, however - was imminent if she resumed her relationship with Jay.
With a trembling hand, she reached up and cupped Jay's cheek with a soft touch, thumb gently caressing the skin above his lips, the small numb where his dang protruded prominent to her small fingers.
"Jay."
She looked up at him, soft, cerulean blue eyes clashing with those of equal fire; they both wanted the same thing, and Karou knew it, however much she'd deny it. She only recognized the toll their relationship had on her, and Jay, perhaps, did not.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 am

NAD YES U WATch lost FEELzz
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:52 am

something action-y should interrupt these two! >Very Happy ))

Jay closed his icy eyes, the words melting from his mouth at her sudden touch. It made things alright- and if not alright, then certainly, much, much better. He opened his gaze again, looking into her's with a hopefulness that couldn't be replicated if one tried. There was a small, light simper on his face. "You know, I almost forgot how beautiful you were." It was the same words from when he had found his way out of the cave with her. What were they? Six long years suddenly dawned on Jay Evens, and how to react to that amount of time was beyond him. But what he did know? He did know that they were friends. To him, at least, Karou would always be his good friend. The vampire leaned forward, hugging her tightly, With his breath shaky from being so close to the girl again. She have him a rush.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:53 am

Yeses I do Q-Q
I'm halfway through the third season ( watching it again since I was younger when it first aired), and I'm like
Oh god
Charlie and Kate and sawyer and Claire and Locke and Jin and Sahid and like iHAVE SO MANY TEARS FOR THEM HOU DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:05 am

Karou was at first startled by the sudden embrace. It was not like being touched by a regular, warm blooded person, as Jay was a vampire and therefor his touch chilled her further. But a reluctant smile crossed her lips as she locked her arms around his waist, resting her head against his chest. Her long blonde hair spilled over her face and shielded it from everything; the darkness, the moonlight, everything. Even Jay.
She still felt somewhat disconnected; she was seventeen when she was with Jay, and now she was 23 with a life, a small apartment, a job. No supers or vampires had tried to make contact until now, and she was still cautious about that fact.
But in a sense, the hug conveyed a missing sense of protection, and longing. It warmed her heart (IKR corny), even if not her skin, and she closed her eyes and inhaled him. Jay, whom she's laughed with and hugged and kissed and cried and been drank from and provided for and hurt for and everything. in her own way, she missed it.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:06 am

AND YEAH
I have to go to bed soon though Ahh
*rush posts*
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:53 pm

UMMMM HEY
CARO AND THAT ONE GUY SHOULD BE ENGAGED OR SOME SHIT OMG
I MISSED YOU WHY AM I SCREAMING IM SO HAPPY OH MY FLIP ;;;A;;;
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Ok his name is Fred yey<3
And someone come online I'm lonely ;A;
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Heeeyyy there Faux! Good to see ya c:
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Tempo :'D hey !
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:20 pm

How're you doin'? :3
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm good, how about you? c:
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Also good! Just ignoring all responsibility pretending I don't have loads to do and just watching Dexter. ^.^ I'll regret it later but whatever haha.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Ah yes the beauty of procrastination :'D
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:26 pm

OH GOSH FREDERICK THAT WOULD HE ALRIGHT WITH ME OF COURSE

ALSO HELLO EVERYONE ! ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 pm

I FINALLY FOUND ELIJAH OH GOD ITS HIM FUUUUU YEESSS

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Mtxyxy

Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:04 pm

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD OMG
that is so perf holy butttss
find Freddy for me ehehhe
and OMG YEY WAT IF THEY LIKE MEET UP WITH CHRIS AND THEN HES LIKE WTF DOOD WAT
ah im so happy rite now
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 pm

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Cosplay+Orihime+-falgunipatel.blogspot.com-women+winter+snow+cosplay+blue+eyes+redheads+people+inoue+orihime+snowflakes+orange+hair+1920x108_www.wall321.com_60
OMFG
this is caro but with yellow eyes she dyed her hair aposvnaoei haiwPJ LVGDHAIkjb this color is like hnnnngnggg
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:32 pm

LOL we should start rping right now!! uvu
Also ok I shall ! I pictured him just like Freddy highmore she he was younger but I think since he's older he's different so I SHALL FIND A PICTURE
ALSO
basically yeah let's rp ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: