х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Favorite pairing?
Adelric x Kody
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty40%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Chris x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Harley x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Jay x Harley
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Jay x Karou
 20% [ 1 ]
A NEW PAIRING
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

no shave november

Last edited by Funeral Fox on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Awww Caro my sugar ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:35 pm

ok blehblehbleh you start hnnmmgg ;;;A;;; )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:36 pm

But
I'm so bad
At starting xD
Kk I will on the next post~
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 pm

ok i will only start if i have too hmgg
r u serious like you are amzing at everything that has to do with writing you bum
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:47 pm

im so excited ;n;
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 pm

godddd ra reply ;D;
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:01 pm

"Dinner's ready!"
Frederick's voice rang loud and clear, a sort of smile to it, as if he sounded happy even with that. Dinner. That's what the young man did most days after work, and he loved it dearly- loved it as much as he loved their home, and their normalness, and everything. He had managed to keep their past a secret for so long, and although at some points he struggled to keep it that way, everything had worked out. She was safe, he was with her, and they were happy together.
Frederick flinched as he flipped the pancake towards him too quickly, catching it with the pan only at the last moment. "Breakfast for dinner; pancakes and eggs. That sounds good, right?" A warm smile filled his lips, with the man's navy blue eyes glimmering.

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Sorry it's late- watching man of Steele o:
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:08 pm

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 9gf1iw
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:17 pm

oh god little freddy <3 )
Caroline emerged from their living room with a small yawn, her freshly dyed hair pulled neatly atop her head in a tight bun. They were lucky, she knew, getting a nice house and job to pay the bills, especially since they were not human, a secret they kept. Not to mention it was away from the city and had a small stable for their horses. Their horses, it seemed like yesterday they had- but such fond memories came with such blurry ones too. Ones that were vague but carried a strong sense of sadness. Her curved smile turned to a slight frown as she entered the kitchen. She looked up at Frederick's face and smiled for a second but was still pulled down by the weight of her memories. It was like there was a cool wall in between her and them and she could not pass it. It bothered her to a point where she thought about asking him. But she had the vivid memory of him stating it was unimportant, perhaps a selfish move of his own to keep her to himself. But that was fine by her. She could not imagine someone who she could love more than he...

omg caro yy

edit;; OH MY
THAT IS ONE HANDSOME MAN)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:27 pm

oh and its fine ^^
is man of steel good?
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:42 pm

LOL YES I imagine Frederick is a lot like Ryan Eggold or looks like him at least xD ))

Frederick smiled at her, raising his eyes, as if trying to get a better look at her. "Hey; why the long face? I thought you loved breakfast for dinner." He leaned forward, giving her a quick kiss before going back to stacking the pancakes on a plate, their golden brown color rising up a soft amount of steam. "Caroline... What's the matter with you?" He continued down to their two-person table, setting the stack of pancakes in the middle, then to plates for each side on the other.
The young man came back for the eggs and syrup afterwards, still keeping his half-intrigued, half-lighthearted gaze on her.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Posts are pathetic sorry D8
It's ok. Not my favourite- but not bad at all either I don't think ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:52 pm

She waved away her hand but kept a clouded gaze at the foggy window. "Yes, yes, I do. I'm sorry but I am only still wondering about what had happened before we had run away to here. The others I mean. I know we said to drop it but," and more quietly she said "Freddy-" It was an affectionate sort of whisper but clouded with the grief and longing to know the memories that ached inside her. The memories he knew and had known about, kept from her, perhaps for her own safety, but it did not matter. She had to know her past. Every feeling that had gathered of the wondering spilled out on their kitchen table. A few tears wet her eyes and she looked away from him. She opened her mouth but then clenched her teeth tight, worried he might leave her, that she was not deserving of him, that she was not being the unquestioning loving and caring wife she had to be for him soon. She felt as if she was failing him already.

Last edited by f a u x on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dat coding dood)
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:09 am

Intoxicated Drunk wrote:
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 9gf1iw
RYAN EGGOLD AHSBAJDHBSKAJSBND
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:11 am

ღ☽Ċǟʀǟքɦɛʀռɛʟɨǟ☾ღ wrote:
Karou was at first startled by the sudden embrace. It was not like being touched by a regular, warm blooded person, as Jay was a vampire and therefor his touch chilled her further. But a reluctant smile crossed her lips as she locked her arms around his waist, resting her head against his chest. Her long blonde hair spilled over her face and shielded it from everything; the darkness, the moonlight, everything. Even Jay.
She still felt somewhat disconnected; she was seventeen when she was with Jay, and now she was 23 with a life, a small apartment, a job. No supers or vampires had tried to make contact until now, and she was still cautious about that fact.
But in a sense, the hug conveyed a missing sense of protection, and longing. It warmed her heart (IKR corny), even if not her skin, and she closed her eyes and inhaled him. Jay, whom she's laughed with and hugged and kissed and cried and been drank from and provided for and hurt for and everything. in her own way, she missed it.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:16 am

GRAGAFRAGGARADADY
HELLO MY DEARIE :"D
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:26 am

NOOO MY REPLY
GOD
//STABS SELF

BRB I HAVE TI REQRIRE EVERYTHINF AND JUST KILL ME

BUT ANYWAYS WOW HEY CLOVE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:28 am

Oh gosh did you accidentally refresh the page ? Dx
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:47 am

FAUXXXXX <3333
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:48 am

AND RAVE
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 am

lol for a second I thought the title said 'the fishing abomination' XD
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:58 am

xDDD now I see it
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:12 am

Yessss Eggold yes *-* ))

Frederick frowned, stepping closer to her, whereas he could wrap his arms around Caroline's torso, just gently kissing the top of her head. "Hey. Didn't we talk about this, already? Caro... It was nothing, I promise. Not for you to be worrying about, now." He pulled away from her, his navy eyes searching her's, with that small, half-smile beginning to grow on his lips. "Because besides- we have more important things to think about- like what to paint these walls!" He drew away from her suddenly, and motioned towards the walls, and the rest of the house. "And our vacation, too." Behind his rx5154 ray ban glasses, his gaze twinkled with great happiness and even greater coverups. "Just... Don't get caught up in the past, alright? There's nothing better than this- me and you. And even if it is, it's not lost on years way back when. Maybe you forgot for a reason. I love you, Caroline, but I can't do anything about what once happened- no one can." He turned away, and began sliding the plates back and forth as if positioning them- occupying himself, mostly. "It is what it is, I guess. But we've worked through it together- and that, my dear, is what matters."

"..." Jay hid his face against her head and shoulder, his bright eyes closed and tightening in her embrace. He made it last for many moments longer- rocking his old friend back and forth for several more moments. His hand brushed against the side of her neck, and he cringed, drawing back suddenly upon feeling the wounds from his own teeth so long ago. His icy gaze widened and stared at her for many moments longer, and Jay pursed his lips, the happiness replaced with sudden concern. "Karou- I didn't... I didn't come here for trouble I promise." His wide, disturbed eyes drifted away from her, and he took several steps back. "I just missed you so much- but I don't want that from you." He was biting his lip, tugging on it, as if promising something. He never did want his blood, though. Jay did not realize this, but he always wanted *her*, and it only just happened that in desperate situations she was the only one he could feed off of. It would happen again, inevitably, if they became close again. He must have realized this- he must have realized he would only end up hurting her in the end.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:24 am

WHAT SHOULD THE ACTIONY THING BE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: