х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:31 pm

IM DYAN OMGOMG XD SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE ALL OUR CHARACTERS ON THE SIMS 3 AND MAKE VIDEOS OF THEM AHAHAH

Last edited by ғoх тнe ɴoт-ѕo-мιɢнтy on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Darn you Clove. O:<
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:40 pm

I CANNOT WAIT TO MAKE CRAZY RELATIVES IN ENGLAND -cough- Anyways, this sounds perfecto, Foxxy! :'D ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:43 pm

OKAY LET'S CONTINUE SHALL WE. XD ELIJAH RESPOND TO HARLEY. IS IT MY TURN TEMPO?
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:45 pm

YES IT IS. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M STILL USING CAPS.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 pm

ℂhaos and ℍumanity have always tied into one another... It was inevitable for this to happen, wasn't it? 

Roleplays Theme Songs --

• Weekend Wars - MGMT                                                               
  • Colours - GROUPLOVE

Poem by Lady Lili, each two lines representing our characters:

• And across the song where true love lies
  • Awaiting in the strangest of all allies
  • A threat is coursed to rip apart their faith
  • Of jealousy and protection of a man not yet aced'
  • And though the blinded is blind and the wounded has wounds
  • Together they learn to find new and faithful tunes
  • And even evil's heart has struck so soft
  • He finds himself happier, and much more aloft
  • with the female whom betrayal seeks in so deep
  • Against her friends and loved ones- a connection she does not keep
  • The weakened and the needy have found where the home does rest
  • A strange shelter with the untrusted whom originally thought he was a pest
  • The clouds are dark, and these nights are sinister
  • But they keep their loved ones close like brothers and sisters.

e a d
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

✖ ❝awns. That's all we are to the vampires, and those who gather information on how our bodies react to the monsters sinking their teeth in our flesh. It's been this way for over a decade now, long enough for Humanity to remember everything the world was before the start of the attacks; Peaceful, but naive. Naive from the truth of our dark secret: our powers. We are Supernatural, with extraordinary powers. Our secret societies kept hidden from the world, a world run by vampire covens and their vampire leaders. It was only until my parents, the scientists that started this new era, were told about them. I told them. I broke the secret, but how was a young boy supposed to know everything was going to go wrong? Enough of my ranting... I'll just give you the facts. My parents, Elizabeth and Jerry Prise, are the leading scientists that go hand-in-hand with the vampire covens. Our world order is this: Vampires despite the fact that we are stronger than them. The scientists play along with them to gather new information, always prodding. And me? All of us? We are the Supernaturals. The ones in trouble.❞

- Christopher Prise, Target Ⅻ

e a d
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

✖ ℂities are left to crumble within themselves, where the Supernaturals call home. They find wherever they can to hide, new cities or towns, always on the run by those whom wish to destroy them. Our own team is smarter than the others, however. We have band together, as a team, and work as one family. They all work together for one goal: Survival. Can you be a part of our family?

e a d
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

This is the most important rule: iteracy. I understand, I am a lazy person at times as well. But if you dare post something like "Suzy coughed. "Yeah." I think I might just have to go punch a tree. So please, 2 sentences each post!

Please, no mary-sues or gary-sues. No one is perfect, although arrogant not perfect. There are levels of attraction, but keep them modest, at the least, okay?

Be active. This roleplay is going to get past 100 pages 500 pages, but I need YOUR HELP! Contribute to the plot to make it exciting, help me out with ideas, but I can't possibly think of everything to keep this going. I am not going to fall victim to having to roleplay with everyone and their character, making me have like, 20 characters. Roleplay with one another, as well, please. Otherwise, activity will decrease.

No extreme violence or 'attracted' posts, okay? I would really rather not get this roleplay deleted, thank you.

e a d
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
♛ = Creator/Admin
♚ = Mod

{ ғoх тнe ɴoт-ѕo-мιɢнтy } -- Chris, Harley, Isabella, Adelric, Felicity
{ ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ } -- Demi, Kody, Quinn, Arianna
{ Blood } -- Eric
{Lady Lili } -- Simon, Elijah, Jay, Mabel, Pierre
{ Faux realz } -- Fererra, George, Caroline, Davin, Ellian
{ ღ☽Ċǟʀǟքɦɛʀռɛʟɨǟ☾ღ } -- Karou, Keith, Leah, Jayce
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:00 pm

SORRY FOR THE POOF )) ALSO OK WHERES HER LAST REPLY? ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:01 pm

DEAR LORD THAT TOOK FOREVER
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:01 pm

O':> YOU DID THAT FOR MEEEEE -GOES TO GET CHARACTER SHEET- BRB TEMPO
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:02 pm

ohwow dedication Clove :3
Kay Fox!
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:04 pm

ღ☽Ċǟʀǟքɦɛʀռɛʟɨǟ☾ღ wrote:
Karou nodded, glancing over at him. "That sounds good. We could just look for another cabin," she suggested, gaze seeming transfixed on the ground as she listened to his next words. I hope I won't have to, she thought idly, clasping her hands behind her back as her face reddened somewhat at the mention of her prior breakdown.

hERE'S kAROU'S
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Jay frowned, noticing her reddened face. He was going to continue when he partially tripped over a rock, and cracked a smile at it- thinking it was a lot more humorous than what it actually was. "Ahh.." he stuttered slightly, then shook his head, pulling his formost attention on Karou again. "As I was saying- you can talk to me at, well, any time if you need to." The vampire slowed down his pace so that he could walk next to her, a little closer than before. "Because you know, I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:17 pm

I just accedentally put Eric in the Little Ones LOL
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:18 pm

He is a little one <3 hehehe ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

? I DON'T KNOW LEAHS CHARACTER SHEET, JAYCES, EITHER
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 pm

A M I L Y

Leader Christopher Prise Seventeen Tanned skin and a hard jawline, Chris always has a 5 'oclock shadow. Black tousled hair falls in front of his eyes and sweeps to the side, even though it ends up falling into his pale green eyes. He is built, but not huge like an oak. He stands 5'7", with scars running down his body from fights, with countless vampire-fang scars. He almost always has a stern frown and his eyes seem vacant. Wearing a simple black shirt and jeans, Chris is always pushing himself, making his leaned body more toned. ⊱ Practical and quiet, Chris is the type of leader that will always speak solemnly, but bring reassurance to his family. They are all he has left, after his parents betrayal - his betrayal - his memories haunt his days, as well as night terrors that he has frequently, but will never expose this to anyone, even though everyone already knows by now. He hates how everyone knows his weaknesses, which makes him feel like he has everything to prove to everyone. He tries to push himself to the point of exhaustion quite frequently, and ends up passing out each night. He has become somewhat numb, and has lost a lot of his childish empathy and playfulness. He is always serious, and doesn't take joking to idly. Most people have learned to back off of him by now. But he is fiercely protective, and gives everyone a sense of safety. Temporary Mind Control (Lasts up to 5 minutes.) Blood Type AB Fox

Second In Command Elijah Avery Eighteen He doesn't look eighteen- oddly enough, Elijah Avery looks older than that- perhaps in his twenties, most likely. Ontop of that, he matches none of what normal teenagers would- hailing from London (although rapidly loosing the accent), Elijah Avery is a short young man with mousy brown hair, and equally as brown eyes. Besides this, his looks are nothing to bore you with- he's a little piercing, so-to-say. Inexorably, he is a man of pointed edges, and constant frowns and temper. He's short, not incredibly so, but enough to note that he's more likely just faintly taller than the average female. However much he's skinny, it doesn't do well for someone in a situation he is, to be *how* he is. ⊱ How he is. How is he? What makes up for his lack in physical dexterity, anyways? Well he's not creative, crafty, a good runner, silent, or any of those very physical things. However he is smart, intelligent, savvy and exceedingly science-orientated. With as much obviousness as possible, Elijah is arrogant with a cause, and is quick to be the more mindful one in a situation. With more downfalls, however, he is also rather cranky. Rather- hah. Alright, he's incredibly spiteful, and rather sarcastic, as well. He has a dry sense of humor, and rarely smiles (although when he does, its most disturbing). I'm not saying he's secretly evil, because in no way is he; but with dark lines under his eyes, and the usual complaint of a headache, like many things, he's angsty within reason. Often times Elijah can make an unlikely friend, though, and tends to be calmer and kinder near to people he enjoys. Within the social status of the supernaturals, he's all business, though. Shape shifter AB Ravenshade

Fighters/Hunters/Gatherers

Harley Graham Fifteen Dark, dyed blood-red locks fall just above her collarbone, with bangs that fall off behind her ears. Delicate features don't mask her ballerina frame, with a very small build and hardly any curve to her. I wouldn't call her pretty; She has a unique beauty to her one that makes her noticeable, but not the stereotypical "hottie," and she likes it better that way. She is built more like a 13-year-old, instead of her 15-year-old body. Standing 5'2", Harley has deep blue eyes with white/gray flecks. Her eyes always seem chipper and bright. She has somewhat short legs. Freckles cover the bridge of her nose, as well as her high cheekbones. She has lightly tanned skin, with a few freckles spaced around her body. Her small, delicate frame makes her look quite young and fragile, but she tries not to be. Harley has tattoos covering her shoulders - of colorful flowers, vines, and arrows. ⊱ Fun and bright, Harley likes to sometimes be a showoff. She is quite adventurous and curious to the natural world, which can be a blessing and a curse. She can sometimes get into trouble, while at other times solve their problems by stumbling upon something. Harley can sometimes be clumsy and trip over her own feet. She is an optimist, and brings the whole family together with her positive words. She is stubborn about her ways and hard-headed. Harley is drawn to dark, mysterious things like the paranormal. SHe has a craving for adventure and fun, although she can sometimes be a bit pushy. She liked to tease others, but only with the best intentions. Because of her power to bend metal.iron, her body has a deficiency for the minerals, making her anemic. She sometimes goes into phases of throwing up and shaking, because of her condition. Harley is terrified to fail, and always wants to prove to others - but really herself - that she's worthy of others friendships. Bend Metal/Iron. Blood Type A Fox

George (Gi) Eighteen George is a rather reserved person, 'booky' as one might say. He almost always is wearing a sweater and black jeans along with his hipster square glasses. He is normal sized and though he can appear as a nerd he actually had some muscle to him. His hair is shaggy and always in his eyes (often referred to as 'skater hair'. You may refer to it as the black mat on his head. He has a few sun freckles dotting his pale cheeks and a dull indigo eye color. ⊱ Gi is a rather laid back person. In addition to believing somehow everyone can live in peace (hippy alert), he mainly tries to stay at the back of the pack. Though he's against it, he will still kill any threat to his friends (if it doesn't kill him first). Can control wind but if it's longer than a few minutes he quickly becomes mentally and physically drained (most likely goes into a coma). B ƒaux ƒox

Caroline Esther 14 Caroline (Carlie as her friends call her) is a sweet but odd looking girl. She has dyed completely white hair the pat curls at the bottom, reaching her chest. Her eyes and bright yellow with white flecks. She often wears leggings and long sleeve shirt in which she slides up the sleeves to her elbow. She is an average height (5'5") and has a rather thin but built body. Though she is young she has 2 tattoos. One on her right wrist that is a small black heart and one on her left ring finger winding up her arm to her elbow that is a bright blue vine. She has an untouched face except for a small scar above her right eyebrow which she does not like to talk about. She tends to be a bit of a monkey as well. Anything that is somewhat climb able she will be up there climbing it. ⊱ Carlie has a sure-of-herself personality. She always assumes she's right and everyone else is wrong not to mention she does not like to become attached to anyone. She is very very hard to get to know. She will talk to you but never about herself (unless somehow you get it out of her). ⊱ She can control small amounts of electrical power, but she must draw it from an energy source (this also means she cannot be electrocuted). A ⊱ ƒaux ƒox

Arianna Foxwood Sixteen Arianna is a sixteen year old girl standing at 5'3", with slightly naturally tanned skin and a flurry of dark, mahogany-brown hair. Her hair seems to be constantly puffed up and never quite looks neat. It is cut rather jaggedly a couple of inches past of her shoulders, and falls over them instead of down her back. She has a casual attire, enjoying the shades of bright, conspicuous colours, particularly in neons. Her bright green eyes are quite close set and the colour immediately draws attention. They have a slightly fierce gleam to them though, like a warning that she isn't one to be challenged. ⊱ Arianna is a wild and unpredictable girl with far too much energy for her own good. Light-hearted and carefree, somehow danger doesn't seem to make sense to her and she's definitely an 'act now, think later' kind of person. She speaks her honest mind, which can both be good and bad in its own ways. She's compulsive and acts on instinct, and therefore isn't the best at thinking logically. However, she has a way of bringing out the fun and personality in others, and she'll always feel personally responsible for everybody enjoying themselves even at the worst of times. She lacks both sympathy and empathy, and although she acts over-confident a lot of the time, her actual abilities are lacking in any true skill. Arianna becomes closely attached easily, and is very playfully affectionate with her friends. Has the ability to locate a person using her mind. O Tempo&Time

Karou Chase Seventeen Upon first glance, Karou Chase's body is not taken in, nor her hair. Her height, her waist, all of it is looked past, straight into the depths of her captivating, icy crystalline blue eyes. As clear as day, these electrifying orbs are soul searching, and she can see right through you, on the occasion that she's actually looking. In emphasis of their shocking hue, a cyan blue ring circles her iris like a lens-adding another thing to register as whoever she's speaking to attempts to manage her stare. Despite the coldness of the shade, however, her eyes usually hold a welcoming element, one that is usually overlooked by those lost in her gaze. Her eyes are framed by thick, long black lashes that sweep up and are also emphasized by the contrast in color with her eyes. Karou is a minor fan of the 'smokey eye' look, only doing that on the occasion that she actually wears makeup. Above her eyes are dark, mocha colored eyebrows, which thin out as they near the edge of her eyes. They're not wild and astray, but they stick out almost as much as her eyes as well as bring them out. Her hair line rests inches above her eyebrows, with long blonde hair sweeping down to the small of her back. Karou's hair is naturally wavy, with auburn and caramel highlights streaking through the beachy waves. Her bangs sweep from the far left of her head to her right ear like a curtain. She has a heart-shaped face, with high, visible cheekbones and a small, slightly upturned nose which she sports rather well. Her lips are full, somewhat plump, a light pink tinge fading to her pale, almost satin skin, which is splashed with a few freckles around her cheeks. Her skin is smooth, and has somewhat of a cream tinted edge. She has a slender neck which curves into average sized shoulders and well sculpted collarbones. She has an overall willowy build with a petite, hourglass figure and a bust size that cooperates with her body shape. Her legs are toned and well detailed on account of shape and such, though they aren't lengthy, leaving her overall height at a pristine 5'6". She has some insecurities but doesn't care much for them, wearing them with wavering pride. Her thighs are somewhat large, as a result of years of horseback riding, only a slight space between them. Her preference in setting is nature, the great outdoors, as she's spent much of her life, a whole 18 years, outside of the walls of her country home in the wonderfully, searingly hot Arizona sunlight. She weighs a good 105 pounds, where she has a strange perception that her weight and height don't coordinate, pinning that to her list of insecurities. You could classify her as a regular teenage girl. Regular insecurities, somewhat regular family. She's a victim of her own self comprehension and understanding, preventing her from shedding her outer layers and revealing her true self. For lack of a better word, Karou maintains a overall 'chill' image. She's quite relaxed, unless her temper flares (which is quite easy to ignite) and buddy, you're in for it. She's charismatic and willing to talk to others, though she's not overly-enthusiastic. She has moments or animation, however, consisting in spurts of energy that lead to spontaneous outbursts and such. She has a bubbly laugh and a heartwarming smile. Both are subtle at times, and at other moments they're vivid, free, and undomesticated. When you've seen her laugh till tears warm her cheeks, you haven't seen the real, down-to-earth, natural Karou, just the one that masks her disposition until she feels comfortable around you. If she's mean, it means one of two things. Either she feels enough at home with you that she feels you'll remain unoffended by her remark and is joking, or she dislikes you eccentrically and doesn't mind your opinion.
Good luck finding out which.
She's not depressed or in any sort of pain, she's just got extreme paranoia and a reserved first come disposition. She has a tendency to try to please others as much as possible and is actually quite content on her position in life at this very moment. She has ferocious mood swings, is quite energetic and believes she has trust issues, whereas she trusts very easily and can lead to broken promises and pain in the bitter end. She fears the dark (or what's in it) and mental pain as a result of abandonment or pain inflicted by another.
One thing about Karou though - she's stoic, but blatantly honest. If you ask her what's wrong, she'll tell you with a benign smile and move on with her day. She maintains a calm essence, not panicking in stressful situations unless a loved one is in direct danger or at risk of an imminent death, where even then she searches swiftly and reliably for solutions, however jittery or frightened she may be. Being incredibly quick-witted, she is able to think on her toes, which can be very helpful. She has a strong intellect and a practicality to her, despite the fact that she's a think outside of the box type of person, and often has her head up in the clouds. Due to her tendencies of overthinking, she tends to see past the simple things to come up with larger, more complex solutions to minor problems. Whenever she does something, she goes all out and sees past the consequences of failure, being so adaptable. She either receives satisfying results or it ends up being an utter failure, though she can see past it and attempt it again. She insists upon multi tasking, disliking missing out on anything and due to this, she completes everything on a near last-minute basis. She's incredibly soft, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, and second changes are a strong must for her. It takes a very long time for her to grow attached to something and by then, it's a strong (usually mutual) bond and very difficult to break. She's somewhat open-minded, only telling those close to her things that many others happen to be unaware of. Karou is incredibly trust-worthy and though she may grow excited about a secret, she'll guard it well, not letting anyone else in on it unless with strict permission or it's absolutely necessary in a thick situation. Karou will worm her way our of instructions if she believes it is wrong - she may even do the opposite. But don't take it personally - it's a 'do it for the greater good' state of mind in which she resides. She's very loyal, and excellent companion and although she enjoys the company of others, she's strong and independant and there are moments where she prefers solitude. Being so versatile, she is used to change and will adapt to it when necessary, though she frowns upon it even though it may benefit her in the end. However, being adaptable has its flaws, and she often overthinks things out of proportion and/or changes her mind much to often on a topic. She's terrible at decision making, mainly because she could cope with any option and therefore tries to select one that would benefit others as well as herself. Oh, and word of advice? Don't tell Karou what to do unless you are her direct superior or a 60 foot mass of intergalactic, bone-crushing steel or something will go down and I can nearly guarantee sweet, charming little Karou will snap at you or completely dismiss you and move on as if you hadn't spoken. Karou is incredibly courageous (or portrays that trait) and would risk her life for anything that matters to her. She lacks a pretentious element, only seeking to assist others. Integrity plays a powerful role in her life, being raised on the exact quote ; "Do it for the greater good." She has a passion embedded in her heart and likes to take her chances without a solid outcome. She only truly takes your opinion into consideration if she cares about you. Her tendency to overthink usually ends up hurting her, although she does her best not to allow other's opinions drag her down.
Depending on the situation, Karou can either be incredibly stubborn or incredibly lenient, though you'll need to be diligent to convince her of anything. She's very gullible and can get restless and impatient, and will snap of she's forced to wait.
Now, Karou and romance? That's an awkward combination. Karou tends to be attracted to the rebellious, bad boy types, though she has really met anyone special within her 18 years of life. Truth is, she really hasn't grown close enough to anyone to fall in love. Sure, she's had little crushes, but nobody has really come along that she'd obsessed over, gracing them with every ounce of her attention. Once she's acknowledged she's fallen for someone, however, she falls hard, becoming completely infatuated.
Karou has a strange yearning for adrenaline and action, and always wants to be assisting and helping out in one way or another. She's willing to do dumb, dangerous things for the sole purpose of her entertainment, so it's smart not to let her go off on her own in risky environments very often. ⊱ Her power is what concerns her the most. She feels as if she's too in control, that she knows too much and in the end, in might hurt herself or another. Her ability? She can see the future. Through dreams, short visions that are cut short by the dense reality, it's different everytime and always, she prepares for the worse. She'll zone out, stiffen, and maybe collapse if experiencing such. Blood Type O ⊱ Clover

Quinn Shanley Eighteen Quinn is a fairly tall girl at eighteen years of age, although she can often seem older than that. She has a plain appearance and she usually blends in for there is nothing that stands out about her. She mostly lacks individuality and style, and has quite a boyish physique. Her hair is coarse and straight and jaggedly cut short in a messy, careless style because she finds it the most practical, and she cares minimally about appearances. She also has long, straight bangs that end just before her eyes. She has a slightly broad and flat nose, small ears and quite small, dark brown eyes. Descending from a Chinese mother and American father, she bears similarities to the both of them. Quinn prefers to wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothes, but provided that it is something that she can move easily in, she doesn’t care much for any of that. She likes to be protected and will usually make sure that she is carrying in the very least a good knife on her person. ⊱ Quinn is a soft spoken and mostly quite withdrawn character, and she’s rarely the one to start a conversation. She dislikes loudness and over-excitement, so whilst she will be enthusiastic about some things, she never really expresses much energy. She’s happy to reply to others though, and still wants her opinions to be heard if she feels that she has something valuable to add. She’s extremely bad at judging the emotions and thoughts of other people and speaks with honest bluntness, saying exactly what she thinks and nothing else. To those unprepared this can be a blow, but when it comes to seeking advice and thoughts, you can depend on Quinn to tell the truth. She doesn’t really get affectionate with anybody and almost always values people by their qualities instead of her emotion attachment to them. (that is, if she even has any.) She has a tendency to be a little selfish but she’s still open-minded and wants others to know about what she can do even though she rarely seems like a show-off. She’s very intelligent and logical and often simply gets lost in her own thoughts. Quinn is serious and straightforward and chooses what is most practical first. Her mind-set therefore makes her quite cold-hearted and shallow but it is not to say that she could find emotional attachments, she simply lacks them currently. Jokes and games rarely amuse her and she would much rather pass time in other ways doing something useful. Her intelligence and seemingly logical mind is put at a disadvantage at the fact that she is too quick to believe others on matters she is unfamiliar with because she thinks that if she is always honest, everybody else will be too. It makes her too easy to trick and trip up. She is able to detect certain things in the characters of others, such as their worries, secrets and intentions. However, she generally keeps this knowledge to herself even if this knowledge helps her to deduce what has or could happen. ⊱ Blood type A ⊱ Tempo&Time

Davin Reich Seventeen Davin tends to act what his name means. Davin meaning 'bright, happy' (originating from Scandanavia, where Davin was born) is the essence of this average height, slightly tan skinned boy. He has light sun freckles that dot his face on the bridge of his nose to his cheek bones. His eyebrows are thin but a bit bushy and are the same cinnamon brown as his 'skater-style' hair. No, he is not lined with bulging muscles, in fact he isn't all that strong, having skinny appendages and body. This mainly because he is a flight type of person rather than fight. He is quite a fast runner, being on the track team before this big mess started. He has light blue eyes that are darker in the middle and flecked with orange and dark blue. They tend to be bright and cheery as Davin tends to see the brighter side of things, although, when reality hits, he still tries to wear a weak smile. He has a thin nose and thin lips, his lips a pale pink and close to the color of his skin. He tends to wear t-shirts and jeans, more lenient towards blues than anything else. Davin is a rather easy-going, understanding person. He almost always wears a smiles on his face (even when he's being beaten to a pulp). This meaning he is also defiant when showing pain and weakness. He is a bit nervous around new people, and tends to be jumpy. If you were to describe him as an animal, deer would be the perfect choice. When you get to know him he can be sweet and wise, but he tends to stray from the truth. Seeing things only good when really they aren't. And this ends up hurting him most of the time. He has the ability to become invisible for as long as he likes. Although, after a few minutes he has to hold his breath. He can also become invisible with up to two others (as long as he has a hand on each at all times), but the time that he can breath is much shorter. If a substance is thrown on him it will also become invisible, and shortens the breathing time only slightly. ⊱ AB ⊱ ƒaux ƒox

➤ Little Ones

Demetria "Demi" Everling Seven Even at just seven years old, Demetria is recognisably quite small and is thin and rather pale-skinned, however nonetheless her young and innocent face gives her a look of brightness and health. Her name is usually nicknamed affectionately by those close to her to Demi, which she much prefers to her full name, which is normally only used when she'd being spoken to seriously to get her attention. She has soft and very dark brown, almost black hair with natural light curls. Her eyes are amber-brown in colour, and have a child-like wideness and spark to them. Other than her eyes, her facial features are small and defined. ⊱ Demi hates being left out and wants to know everything that happens, even when it's things that she is too young to understand. She excitable and extremely curious - sometimes too much for her own good - and hates any violence or hurt at any times. She's afraid of pain and can get very panicked if she feels threatened or unsure. She looks up to those older than her, taking them as her example. She yearns for attention and love even at the most inconvenient of times which can make her a bit of a pest, but it's not on purpose. She will almost always do what is asked but only with reasonable explanation. Demi wishes to know exactly the reason for everything asked of her. Her need for attention means that she can't stand to be alone for long periods of time. She tries her best to help when she can, but actually her help isn't often all that helpful, but she can't see this. Demi can be very naive and the truth can hit her hard. Ability to read memories. However, she usually sees them as quick images and are difficult to depict at times. Blood Type B ⊱ Tempo&Time

➤ Loners

Pierre Pascal Nineteen
Pierre Pascal is a young man just out of his teenage years, with curly black hair, and a pointed sort of nose. He's someone with extravagant charm, as well as a tone of voice whereas he could get away with saying anything, and he'd, still, come off as a charmer. Pierre Pascal, as you may have guessed, has deep french roots and had lived in the country up until he was fifteen, when he came to work for a nice restaurant, one known for it's exceptional services and good cousine. He became a sort of romantic with the idea of foods, and it was a sort of passion for him throughout his life (quite frankly, he did little to escape the average 'french' stereotypes). Something notable about Pastal, however, is that he is a person of deceit. It seems whenever you talk to him, he has on two different faces, and although he remains a calm but 'passionately interested' demeanor, if provoked, could become quickly angered. Luckily, the young Frenchmen isn't anyone to be afraid of, as he isn't exactly toned. More to go for his looks- Pierre wears a comfortable (though stylish looking) sweater, as well as a dark blue jacket over that, and a white scarf. If its hot outside, he'll loose both the sweater and the jacket, and wear a black/dark gray-blue, button-up shirt with rolled up sleeves. He has somewhat tan skin (not incredibly tan, but most certainly not pale in any way), and wears a set of sniveling gray eyes that began light at their tops, but seem to gradually grow darker near to the bottom of his iris. Sir Pascal has a long row of wrist watches on one arm, and about three on the other wrist. They all show different times.
To say the least, Pierre is all that he goes for. He has a sort of con-artist trick to him, and often enjoys making up lies for the fun of it, or just to see what will happen. A danger about him, though, is that he does act on impulse, and although he is a much-beloved person among his piers, it isn't hard to see that the somewhat respectable exterior is a mere shadow at what could be a long ray of sly history. Pierre can create sorts of illusions, making people see different things apart from reality. He can choose one person to bend their mind with, or if he so-chooses, can do it to an entire group. ⊱ Blood type O. ⊱ Rave
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:23 pm

ғoх тнe ɴoт-ѕo-мιɢнтy wrote:
? I DON'T KNOW LEAHS CHARACTER SHEET, JAYCES, EITHER
THEYRE ON PAGE 6 OF THE OLD JP
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:25 pm

ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ wrote:
"No I wouldn't," Quinn replied in an instant, back in the monotone voice again. She saw him smiling and immediatly looked away to focus on what was ahead while trying to drag her arm out of his. Friendly definitely wasn't a word to describe her, if it weren't for her own selfish needs she would have left Pierre on his own there and then. She walked briskly, completely obviously intending to get this journey over as soon as was humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Lady Lili wrote:
Jay frowned, noticing her reddened face. He was going to continue when he partially tripped over a rock, and cracked a smile at it- thinking it was a lot more humorous than what it actually was. "Ahh.." he stuttered slightly, then shook his head, pulling his formost attention on Karou again. "As I was saying- you can talk to me at, well, any time if you need to." The vampire slowed down his pace so that he could walk next to her, a little closer than before. "Because you know, I owe you one."
Karou looked up at him, a smirk dancing across her face as he stumbled, though her eyes were kind. "Oh, you owe me one?" she giggled softly, shuffling along as he matched her pace. There were times where she did joke around and these were one of those times - a lighthearted aspect to her voice.Despite the smalltalk they made, her eyes were alert, on the stark lookout for potential shelter and predators.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:38 pm

done thank god- at least for the vampires/supers

goes to reply
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 pm

ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ wrote:
"So basically... If the other vampires get their hands back on the Supernaturals, we're doomed," Kody mourned pessimistically. "I take it that we're going to find them again then?" he blinked at him. "They're just going to keep hunting everybody down until they win... You said before that we're the side who don't want to use the supernaturals, but surely if we had them then we would actually have a chance with this fight, right?" he was pretty much thinking aloud again. He knew that this was all serious and there was no dramatisation, but he wished that there was. It was just so much. Too much. There was no more shying away from fighting in this situation, not once they were out in the open with spies probably watching every move and waiting to strike.  

OHMYGOD AN AMAZING SONG FOR THIS ROLEPLAY STARS - DEAD HEARTS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGM XD

Adelric shrugged, "Yes, we're going to find them. But we have to hide them." He said, swirling the corner of the photo on the desk. He sighed, and then looked back up at Kody. "Please don't die." He said, getting up. Dropping the photo, he got up and leaned over slowly. With a smirk, he kissed his cheek, then turned and walked down the hallway. As if nothing had happened. (ADFGHJKL IM GONNA CONTINUE WITH THIS POST LATER I GOTTA GO ARG IF I DONT GET ENOUGH TIME GO AHEAD AND GO WITH THE PLOT BYE GAIZ}
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 pm

(omfg Adelric <3
sdfsjdfspdfjsdf see you Foxy! *goes to find song*)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm

AMG DAT PLOT
aLSO WHAT'S GOING ON MY FrIENDS <3 hehehEHEHE
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Hiya Faux! c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next