х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Heheh HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 457478117
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:54 pm

The blond is a friend of mine- the brunette is me. x)
HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Mbhdlu

And then here's the new one of me. ;~; Bad quality i kno
HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 15gt9id
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm

ahh Faux i missed your post, editing mine now
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 pm

ღ☽Ċǟʀǟքɦɛʀռɛʟɨǟ☾ღ wrote:
{ -- }

Karou's gaze met Jay's relentlessly, hurt and cold determination in her electric blue optics as she flinched, though the only pain she felt was the sorrow embedded in her chest. ...Jay?"
She saw the change and her eyes softened, gazing up at the conflicted vampire. She did nothing as he ran - he'd be back, right?
They'd be ok....right?
No, they wouldn't. Only professing her love to the once gentle man only the previous night, the pain of his leave was only just now registering, though rather than revealing it she only turned to her fellow Supers, eyes round with conflict and relief, that they hadn't gotten hurt either.
"Are you guys ok? Is everyone else?"
The embrace from Caroline was abrupt, but it was like she's punctured Karou's stoic defense. Her eyes almost immediately welled with withheld tears and she hugged the girl back, releasing a quiet sob.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Raveeee you're so pretty o:
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Aww, thanks! I have to go now trampoline fun but I'll be back later if you two want to continue to rp. u_u ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Hey! What's up? o: )) Ferrara should meet up with Jay))

Jay sat down elsewhere, biting his lip as he let out a hurt sigh. He couldn't cry anymore- it was as if, through all those years, the tears and remorse had died from his heart. He was in an old, abandoned town now, sitting down on a bench with his arms on his legs, and his head inbetween his hands. She hated him- oh god, and they were so happy! He cursed loudly, and shook his head. I should just tell her. Karou- that wasn't me, I promise. I love you, you're not a fool, you're perfect, I'm sorry I'm so sorry.
He felt miserable- and only one thing stitched him together: it was the fact that she was in good hands. As much as he hated the supers, strangely, he trusted them with her. Even so... He bit his lip harder, not minding the faintest taste of blood within it.

Elijah stared at Karou, only just beginning to realize what was happening. She was free, wasn't she? But that look. She looks as heartbroken as me or Caroline. This isn't more than Stockholm Syndrome... Is it? The young man walked nearer to her, crouching down next to Caroline so that he could pat Karou's back comfortingly. "Hey... What's wrong?" he asked, much carefulness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Karou paused for a moment to catch her breath, though the sharpness in her chest and sides had yet to cease. He was gone - oh god, he was gone, and it didn't look like he'd ever return. Her defense was a heat of the moment thing, but what about the actions that he displayed?
Looking up at Elijah, the caraphernelia had already set in, even so she managed a strong voice. "I thought that he actually cared," she cried, collapsing into another sob. "I thought that we could actually be happy!"
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:28 pm

{ How are Karou && Jay gonna meet up again? Or when? }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Perhaps Jay could get some convincing and go after her. o: Or through other means
I don't know ^^; ))

Elijah frowned, hesitating for a moment. Were they talking about the same person? Whatever vision she had for Jay, he could not share in the slightest, but still, the young man offered a hopeful sort of look (one that wasn't quite a smile). "Some people are like that." he assured, speaking somewhat nostalgically. "You think they care for you, but their heart is somewhere else... Wherever that might be." he nodded to the girl, hoping that was all.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:00 pm

ok :3 ))

"Hmph. Of all the people I expected to meet here..." Ferrara leaped down from a building and leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. There was a twinkle in her eyes as she finished, "You, Jay Evans, were at the bottom of the list." She ignored his sad face and began to smile a bit. She had missed him- .
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Whoa Rave gimme ur hair and face plzthx I just have a sidepart Razz
I'd post a picture of myself but then I'd feel odd if you maybe like pictured me different or something cx
eheh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 pm

{ Sounds gooooood~}

The girl looked up at Elijah with placid eyes, her tears run dry and pain completely numbed by her disbelief. "Yeah. I wish I'd known that beforehand," she stated bluntly.
Her voice contained no trace of anger or remorse - it was hollow, which was worse.
Dull cerulean optics framed by the red glow of the puffy skin around her eyes, Karou blinked, trying to come to terms with what'd happened.
None of it was real..was it?
So she should just act like it never happened...right?
She smiled frivolously at the two Supers, nodding briefly in acknowledgement of the condolences.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:25 pm

I WROTE THIS LONG THING AND
//sob
im so irritated ok im here just rewriting ugh ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:35 pm

"Oh, really?" Jay glanced at her, a very still sort of silence upon reaching her shape. Part of him was thankful to see her- perhaps she was the only person in the world he knew that wasn't dead or severely betrayed. Oh wait... He grimaced, just remembering their last moments seeing eachother. It was the same ordeal.
"Ferrara. I didn't get the chance to say this- but I'm sorry. I'm a monster, I know, but-" he bit his lip, and glanced away, knowing he didn't deserve her. Not all vampires were truly evil, but fate had destined him to be the antagonist. At one point he had welcomed it- he still did occasionally. Why? "But it wasn't me. It couldn't have been." he let the silence set in again, and closed his eyes, resting his head back into his hands. He rarely paid much attention to himself- it was all in the name of others. Perhaps that was his problem; he was so set on the beauty and perfection of those he loved that he had forgotten about his own sanity.
If he even had one.

Elijah, not sure how to respond, leaned over to pick up his own gun. Everything could have been lost- why hadn't the vampire shot Caroline? What had she- no... No, it was Karou who had stepped infront of her, she had been the one to stop the vampire. But why? Surely, it had a connection, right? He took a glance at Caroline, nudging her shoulder. "Come on." he spoke to his friend first, although his eyes flitted to the both of them in the end. "We'd better get out of here." The weather was still cold- frost-bittingly biting at his nose, ears, and fingers.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 pm

{ Hey Fauxxyyy~ }

Karou nodded, gently pulling away from Caroline's embrace and pushing herself to an unstable stand. It was her - but what would she have done if the bullet had struck her? If the man that she loved - formally loved - had ended up killing her? Would the other supers have died too?
Karou visible cringed at the thought, voice thick as she attempted to kindle a small conversation. "So, uh..where do you guys live now?"
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Ferrara was taken aback. Jay was- apalogizing? "Jay- it's fine- you're fine I-" She closed her eyes and took a seat next to him on the bench. "Tell me what happened Jay. I- I can't see you like this." Jay... You don't have to feel this way. Please. I can help you. Is what she wanted to speak. But instead it was spoken in her sad grey eyes, now looking up at him. Her lips quivered, "I understand, Jay. But I don't see how you can do this to yourself. You hurt yourself when you hurt others, Jay. And you can't- you can't run away from hurting. You can't-" she broke off and a few tears streamed down her face. She reached her hand up to delicately touch his jawline. "Please."

Caroline still sat on the ground. She put her hands on the ground and felt the snow. It was cold. But she liked the cold. It was so much better than warmth. She laid down and her world spun slightly. All these people she knew. This world was tearing itself apart. And with it, everyone else. They had all been hurt. But why is it so hard to believe it was all because of him? She looked sad as she thought of the angry figure. He- he could feel too. He was broken too. She sighed sweetly.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 am

Heyyy .3. ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 am

{{ You ok Fauxxy? ;x; }}
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 am

Hm? .x.
Do I seem not ok? :0 ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:15 am

"In a little village not far from here." Elijah tried simply towards her, attempting to keep his tone and voice simple. He offered a hand out to Caroline, trying his best to keep himself together, being as it seemed so many people were falling apart suddenly. He had done well with Chris, and he would help these two girls, too. "We're lucky you stumbled upon this way. It can't be more than a mile or half a mile past this bend..." he nodded, letting it sit in the air for a moment. At last, he couldn't help himself. "-Are you alright? What was it like?" he paused, after speaking, feeling a little foolish and guilty.

Jay glanced at her, and offered a small sort of smile. He healed himself by helping others, it seemed, and he brushed a finger along her cheek to wipe a tear away. "You're nice- but its not others doing the hurting." he responded merely, sighing, as if growing very weak suddenly. "I made the mistake of falling in love with a super." he laughed then, a blissful, pained chuckle at most. "I-she- she was perfect." he glanced at her sweetly, a little desperation in his eyes and his small smile. "But I'm very, very bad." he positioned himself, suddenly uncomfortable in his own skin. "And I do bad things, too. But its not me... It can't be."
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:15 am

BOOM
see
happy tears
;D
//shot ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 am

"Hm. The very species you so desire to annihilate. Jay, it doesn't- you don't have to be like this. I mean- you can change. You just have to accept things. You have to stop fighting your feelings. And you have to put love above hate." She desired to here of his relationship but merely kept quiet. For her friend who needed it. She had accepted Jay for the way he was, the supers the way they were, and finally, she accepted her fate. To be a vampire until killed.

Caroline took his hand and was lifted to her feet. Her face remained serene and silent. Though occasionally it contorted with thought. She brushed back her hair with her hand. It was an odd sight now, her natural color beginning to grow back from the top of her head. It had been dyed white because of a bet with her friends. Her friends. All killed. She wiped away a lone tear. They were gone now. She could not help them. The most she could do was go on living and help her new friends. Perhaps to nice again find happiness.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 am

Jay shrugged his shoulders, trying his best to be frivolous about it all, although in his eyes, you could see he was both hurt and bothered by himself. "If I stop fighting me feelings, I would have killed Karou, too." he spoke honestly. His true self was not the sweet compassionate man he tried to be- and although he did well to push that out of his troubled gaze, and sometimes, became lost in his own happy bliss- it always came back. He was the devil, and a shiver ran through him as he realized how good it felt, being in control like that, not having to worry about morals so petty. He shook his head, clearing out his crazy thoughts before turning to Ferrara and giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek. "Thanks."
She couldn't help him, or at least, he didn't believe she could- but at least they could talk.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:36 am

Karou nodded, her curiosity genuine although her thoughts were astray. A bit of a wistful element came about her gaze and she smiled in spite of herself. "It was...perfect. He was perfect. Half of the time, I forgot...what he was. But that was Jay Evans, as revealed in his actions. I guess I couldn't...get past it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next