х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:15 am

{ -- }

Karou simply shrugged, observing the tree with an idle grin. Tentatively glancing at the vampire, she dismissed his concern, though she didn't have enhanced senses and therefore wasn't forewarned of the coming events.
For a while, Karou remained indifferent to the increasingly prominent scent of charred wood, and the clouds of ash wreathing the trees. Until, with a sickening groan, a large, aging oak crashed to the ground between the two, resulting in a scream from the startled supernatural and a wall of fire cascading down upon them.
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

Sorry for the poof )) Also, where is Ellian in this, Faux? If you're still here, I need to figure out whether or not I should write something about her, haha ))

Jay cried out in surprise as the great tree fell between them- falling back against the ground in his own dizzy shock. The noise had become louder, and within an instant, one side of the forest has cascaded into a bundle of fire and flames, the dry wind pushing it forward, forcing every flame to lick nearer and nearer. He raised an arm, shielding his face from the gust of hot air, and scrambled backwards until he was standing again, whilst falling into the woods. The flames had creeped up onto them without any warning, though now that the majority of it was blocked behind a long row of trees, he found himself calling out for Karou, his arm still covering his face as brown winds filled with smoke swept into the dry forest. He knew the small blocade wouldn't last, and stepped back, assuring himself she was in the same position as he was, and hadn't been crushed beneath hot gas.
"Ka-karou!" he called out, squinting his reddening eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 am

{ -- }

A string of coughs interrupted Karou's next exclamation, the acrid fumes clouding her senses and making her eyes water. She stumbled back with a cry, greedy orange flames licking at her calves. "Jay!" she shouted, the musty wind only overwhelming her with with a cloud of noxious gases. "Jay!"
Her heart pounded, panicked rushing throughout her veins. Vampires could be killed by fire, right? She obviously could - but her lack of companionship frightened her further. She struggled to see through the haze, jerking herself away from the searing pain inflicted by the advancing wall of flames.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:14 am

Jay blinked in surprise as he picked up on her voice, a look of inexorable thankfulness coming over him. He would find her, hold the girl close and they'd escape together and unseparated... He hurried forward, only to be knocked into another wall of quickly fleeting fire. A yell came from him at the sudden commotion of flames and ash, burning his shaking hands as he fell backwards again, but this time, over a small, sloping ravine. Still discombobulated, Jay found himself at the base of what looked like to be a large rocky stream, a bruising gash on the back of his head bleeding out from where he hit it from the fall. "Ellian..." "Karou-" his voice was weakened, and against the pain -most prominantly, in his heart- upon realizing he had lost her after coming so close, his eyes seemed to become suddenly both very dry, and very watery.

A shorter sort of shape fell against a tree near to Karou and Ellian, hiding behind it to protect itself from flames that licked at limbs from the other side. The figure extended an arm, very random at appearance, but much like an angel flown down to save them. "Ma cheres! Grab on!" it yelled.  

Last edited by Lady Lili on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am

Ag I'm sorry. I got burned bad on my face so my parents wanted me to go to bed early for some reason .3.
I'll say Ellian was slightly behind~.))

Ellian had wandered a bit, but kept them within earshot. She had froze when she heard the first pop. She whipped around and could see it flickering in the distance. She glared at it. Adjusting her head to better hear their yells she began to run. First to one side but then the other. She could not distinguish which voice was Jay's, or even what they were saying, over the constant crackle of the fire. "Jay?!" she yelled, but it easily was lost in the flames. She would have to take a guess. She darted to her right flames engulfing her for only a moment, sheer heat pelting her every side. But then she landed on the ground with a thump. Barely managing to see the figure who lay before her before she passed out. "God damnit." she whispered, her eyes slowly closing; her gaze was fixed on Karou.

Last edited by Faux realz on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:52 pm

{ -- }

"Jay!"
Karou repeatedly screamed for companion, shielding her raw, burnt skin from the shower of ash as she struggled to her feet. As an indistinguisae figure collapsed at her feet, a brief feeling of relief grew within her, only to be torn away as she realized it wasn't Jay - it was Ellian.
Warm tears warmed her ash covered face as she took the young vampire by her shoulders and struggled to lift her up. A French accent echoed in her ears but she was paying no attention, gaze transfixed on the unconscious vampire she have to somehow maneuver out of the path of flames -
Quickly.
So, as she turned around, she screamed and nearly dropped Ellian, heat rate already having accelerated because of the flames. Cautiously, she eyed the figure, though there was a haste in her eyes as she extended her hand.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 pm

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 33c10r7
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 pm

(Again all of my characters have sorta ended up stuck. XD
I'm probably not gonna be on as much this week, I will be on in the later hours though. I've got a lot to do and think about right now but I've got about an hour now and then a while later on.)
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Karou wasted no time in hoisting herself up, gaze squinting through the acrid cloud of fumes to recognize this person, or to at least see their face.
OOPS SHORT POST
I'll be poofy from like 2-5 and then I'll be gone from 5-8
And tomorrow I won't be on at all.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh nothing really Rave haha. Just sunburn, ick. ))
Um Ellian is... Passed out. (Wow I'm great at roleplaying cx )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:18 pm

At dinner, I'll reply soon! ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:10 pm

The figure wet his lips, and pulled himself forward against the rocks, forcing Karou and the girl along with him. For a split second he stumbled, but continued up the turf until reaching what looked like a long, outstretched land of stone. He rested himself, subconciously falling to the ground in a seated position, and let Ellian down on the rocks. ( http://www.localhikes.com/images/MSA_0000/NC_StoneMountainLoopTrail/NC_StoneMountainLoopTrail1.Jpg ). "Oui... I think we are out, ma chereies." he mumbled, glancing at them with tired eyes, and an ash-coated face. He was somewhat charming looking, although it had lessened with the white and brown soot that covered his body from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:15 pm

{ -- }

Karou nodded at the figure, though preoccupied with her panic. "Jay!" she now sobbed, inching as close to the singed turf as she dared. Everything was washed away. Jay Evans, his hair, his pipe, his overprotective manner an impulse actions has been removed from her life once again. The kiss - which looked like she'd dismissed, had meant alot to her, and only worsened the sinking feeling within her chest.
"JAY!"
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Oh god. My brother is making me listen to mackel more. Not a bad guy- eh, not necessarily a fan of his music. xD ))

The figure, whose name was Pierre, took a glance at Karou and then back into the trees again. "Jay?" He repeated, frowning. "Ah, is 'e a lover of the mademoiselle?" He got a passionate sort of look suddenly, a very strange, very french look. "An act of passion- le chap saves the fille at le last second!" He shifted, and dropped the look, breathing out as if only just realizing how tired he was from the run. "I'm ah, I'm sorry." he spoke as if talking to someone at a funeral, and glanced down at the girl that had passed out, reserving any comments about her rather mangled shape.

Jay held his head, feeling physically unable to go on for his friend. A stream of red had run down between his parting fingers, although the cut hurt, it didn't hurt as much as his gut, which twisted at the sight of the flames. Karou? Was she still in there, and with his sister? He had done it. Fate was against their existence, happy together, and this was his punishment. Weakened and sick with regret, he slumped down against the banks, feeling too dizzy to stand or go after her. "I'm sorry-" his voice cracked, hard against a lump in his throat. "I'm so, so sorry. I love you so much and I'm sorry-" His eyes fell short, and the hand that held the wound on his head relaxed as darkness overcame him.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:51 pm

{ Karou should go back in an get all burnt but end up finding him and think he's dead xDD
God I'm awful to her. }

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Hehe, sounds like a plan. We are cruel though. xD ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Ok xD

Karouwip
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:26 pm

ouo
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm not one to talk but dun poof D: ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

{ -- }

Karou, with a tentative glance over her shoulder, plunged into the burning forest. Singed debris crunched under her feet, and the dull sting of fire licked at her arms as she pushed her way through the weakened brambles, who faltered under the faint amount of force she applied. She caught a brief glimpse of the sky before it was cloaked in a dark cloud of smoke which billowed upward. Her hearing was hushed ; the vivid crash of descending trees having numbed her hearing to a dull ring. The crescendo of the situation was swift, the fire having expanded in a matter of seconds. Silence, to the girl's ears followed soon after as a rather large tree crashed to the ground before her, showering her in ashes. She was nearing the area in which she and Jay had parted, and with fierce determination she charged through the flames.
This was the finale. Whether she lived or died. She felt nothing other than the sorrow embedded in her heart, and the anticipation of what she'd stumble upon as she too plunged over the short-but-steep edge of the ravine, landing with a staccato thump only an arm length from the unconscious vampire.
No. No. Nonononono.
"Jay," she said in a rasp, her voice spiking in pitch as her heart twisted.
"Jay. Please wake up." She dragged herself to her knees, the heated gravel beneath her digging into her unmarked kneecaps.
"Jay," she repeated again, her voice growing in desperate strength. She now violently shook him, arms trembling as her tears spilled over.
"PLEASE, JAY!"
Oh, sweet love. It felt as if her heart had shattered, jagged pieces tearing into her insides. Her entire body trembled, her raw skin only coming into focus once she'd had a brief taste of her terrible, perpetual reality. Their entire relationship was corrupt, but did that mean they weren't eachother's counterparts? Complete opposites coming as one by fate?
Or was fate the thing that tore the companions apart - sweet sweet Jay and broken, innocent Karou, who'd now been hardened by the core fire of reality?
"Jay, no, oh no," she sobbed quietly, though they quickly escalated to screams of despair, her voice cracking as she slammed weakly down on his chest, tears streaking down her muddied, bloodied face and warming the ice that expanded within her.
"I LOVED YOU. IT'S NOT FAIR, WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 pm

OH MY GLOB LONG REPLY WITH FEELS OK HERE I GOES ))

He could do little there, half-dipped into the stream, with his brown hair wet with water and blood. His icy gaze was closed, seemingly never to open and brighten her and their world with again- the illumination had died down as did his beating heart. But the illusion was her blinded sorrow- and Jay Evens opened his eyes again, staring into her's, as if he was some sort of confused child. He spoke, dryly, since his voice was still caked with smoke from the sudden combustion.
"Karou?"
He wanted to close his eyes again, the pain in the back of his head intensifying as if he had been hit with a rock (actually, that was fairly accurate). His hand reached up, and he held onto her's, still piecing together what had happened before. There was a fire- yes, and Karou- beautiful, wonderful Karou was alive infront of him! Perhaps they were dead? Oh no, this place was no hell he was condemned to. With his friend, it could never be hell. And what was this? His eyes, searching her's, closed, but he gave out a weary, sweet smile. "There's no reason to cry." he seemed to be looking out for her still.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 pm

OH GLOB THE FEELS
I HAVE TO DO ALGEBRA HOMEWORK DX
FOR MY TUTOR
BUT I'LL BE POOFY
KAROU WIP
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:02 am

AUGH I HATE ALGEBRA ARGH
OK HAVE FUN
ALSO IKR ;~;
PICTURE TIME MAYBE BUT I NEED TO KNER WERT KAROU LEERKS LERK ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:36 am

{ BACK THANK YOU LORD THE FEELS OHHH MAN }

Karou sucked in a shaky breath, uttering Jay's name repeatedly until her voice had deteriorated entirely, resting her head in his damp chest. It was then she heard his voice, the soft, quizzical tone pulling her from her questionably dark illusion.
"Jay?" She said with a choke. Her tears streamed constantly, and they seemed to fall harder as she discovered that he indeed was not dead, although this hasn't eased the numbness of her heart - her body as a whole. Her sputtered for a moment, lips parting although nothing came out besides a strangled gasp. Her hands grasped his shoulders somewhat furiously as her fresh tears mingled with the blood on his cheeks. "You idiot! Don't you dare do that again, I thought you were dead!" she screamed shakily, though she then crushed herself against him, body trembling with each relieved sob. She had so many questions, fretting over each mark upon him. The fire hadn't ceased, though it had yet to greedily devour the ravine.
But Karou dismissed that - all she'd set her mind to was him.
He was hurt.
He was breathing.
He was talking.
Jay Evans was alive.
She gripped his hand weakly, her cries fading to distant trembling breaths. Her eyes fluttered shut, only focusing on the physical life form she'd longed to grow closer to. She'd promised herself she'd find him - and she did. Because of that, she was content, in spite of her situation.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:39 am

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Cara-delevingne-2068016197

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Full-cara-delevingne-555048114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next