х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 pm

GUYS. IM ALONE UNTIL 6:30. NO NEPHEW TO TAKE CARE OF. NO CHORES. NOTHING.

-INTERNAL SCREAMING-
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:16 pm

-squeeeeeee-
Awesome
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Okay. Composure intact again. Writing time.
Awesome Foxy! 83 )

Kody had no recollection of ever falling asleep, and he was convinced that he wouldn't have if he could help it, but it must have happened at some point along the way because he woke up without comprehending exactly where he was or why. Casting his mind back, all that he could really remember was lots of walking - or rather, the swaying movement of walking without actually doing so since he was carried - through unclear fog and darkness. His side still hurt, as did him arm, but the abundance of smaller scratches along his legs and bruises on his arms gained during the frantic run through the jungle were only minor irritations now and didn't bother him. There were definitely some good points to being a vampire, but he was also feeling the longing thirst for blood, which would complete the healin of his wounds and satisfy the hunger inside of him.
He shifted awkwardly, blinking sleep out I his eyes. The room, wherever it may be or whatever it's purpose, was a considerably small one, dim and windowless, and the only light was sourced from a jagged sliver that ran along the dull floor and up the wall from a crack between the door and it's frame; not quite completely shut. Sharp voices outside of the door belonging to unseen owners. Not angry, at least not that he thought. Hostile described it better, Kody decided.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 pm

LOL FOXY THAT'S ME EVERYDAY xD ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 pm

faux wrote:
I AM RAVE YUS XD

WAT ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Tempo thought I was you lol
My reply is on the last page c; )
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:44 pm

(Hello real Rave. xDD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:55 pm

"fUCK YOU BRIAN" XDDDDD OH GAWD }

Adelric watched Kody from the one-sided window, the other side representing a wall. He was with another vampire, an investigator in his human life, which seemed pleased with him. Adelric pretended to be listening to his constant babble, but what he really was interested in is finding the super girl. He would have to play this manipulative game, however, to get her. Adelric also needs to get Kody out of here... but they will need a distraction. Holding his hand up, sensing that the irritating man was still talking, he said in a cheery voice, "I'll go talk to him." He smiled coldly, and then turned to walk into the room.
Light flooded the area as he walked in, and he clicked on the lights inside. There were no tables or chairs, and the walls were a dull gray. Closing himself in, Adelric strided over to Kody in an arrogant fashion. He picked him up by the collar of his shirt, hoisting him up and pinning him against the wall. Narrowing his eyes, he pressed his chest against Kody's shoulders. His eyes were cold and calculating, no doubt looking hostile. A small, toothy grin appeared on his face, and he asked, "Why were you helping the Supers to get away?" He narrowed his eyes, bringing his face closer. Kody could feel his hot, ragged breath on his neck. And then, he whispered, "If you tell them that easily I swear I'll rip your throat out."
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:59 pm

>_< and now the after effects of taking the ADHD pill... ugh... my stomach hurts so bad..
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Miss Lili wrote:
ooooh yeeeaaahhh. xD So i'll wait for you to start replying with Jay (OH WAIT EDIT YOU REPLIED)? Its becoming apparent he has two personalities... xD Perhaps he will have something to do with her escape if he ever snaps out of 'it'. ))

Elijah silenced for a couple moments, his light eyes brightening with his mood- although as usual, he forced it down, and merely rolled his eyes. "Is that so?" he spoke in a tone of voice that wasn't very serious- a dry sense of humor tinging his words so simple. "Wanker. That's not true, besides.." he stopped, he stared, and he held his breath before them. There was a greenery, with deep trees and a beauty he hadn't seen in quite a while- there was a walkway, too, that led into the home's land. You couldn't quite see the large mansion yet, although it's rooftop was just sightable behind faraway green trees, there was nothing more to sight unless they continued further. His cynical kind of humor and sarcasm extinguished almost immediately, his light brown optics growing suddenly very, very misty upon seeing his old home. He looked almost sad- or confused, or happy. Perhaps a mix of all things- whatever it was, 'it' had deflated the young man. His earlier sentence was forgotten just as the wind that swept by, and he bit his lip, forcing a brusque and impatient expression on his face, snapping his way through his emotions.
"Well hurry up, idiot!" he barked, although he had been the one who had stopped in the first place, a bit of a red blush over his cheeks.

Take Tylonal, Foxy! ;A; That always helps me, too.... Lots of water as well! )) Also, I'm thinking about making an AMV of this rp- but it'll take forever and I'll need a lot of pictures. xD Thinking about it, though... ))

Fredrick nodded quickly, casting a smile to the bartender. "Eh- thanks!" he greeted, and walked after Caroline, hands in pockets. Outside, the weather was still cool and stale- a strange fresh breeze floating past and through the town's smog, giving the super a small, embarrassed smile. "This is almost like my old home in New Orleans." He decided, huddling against his black peacoat as a chilled, rain-filled wind swept by. Shaking his head and decided to talk about things other than nostalgia, he offered a sort of smile to Caroline. "Well we have that option. Do you think we'll afford it?" he was nervous- knowing that their funds probably could- but what then? How would they eat? Besides- should they even stay in blackpool? He was hiding a person from another group of people- if they found her... Fredrick felt himself frowning deeply, and shook his head, forcing himself to calm down. We'll be fine. 
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:17 pm

The room blasting with sudden illumination forced Kody to squint in discomfort, and it didn't give him the chance to figure out exactly what was happening until he was pressed up against the cold wall with Adelric's arrogantly malicious voice in his ears and contrasting warm breath against his skin, standing very close. It probably would've been more welcome were the circumstances not as they were, and it hurt some but mentioning this now wouldn't gain him any sympathy in the least. Right now it was intrusive and frightening and uncomfortable. It took a second for his head to make sense of the words but once they did he just shook his head quickly and kept his eyes low. At least Adelric was blocking out most of the aggravating artificial lights that had been switched on upping his entrance. He didn't have a clue what the plan was - assuming that he had one, which he desperately hoped for - and didn't trust himself to ask. He figured now that there would be listeners and he just had to be uncooperative for the acting Adelric and obediently cooperate with the real orders. He realised he'd been shaking his head in refusal for while once he actually remembered to stop.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Feels about the roleplay right here:
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:28 pm

(Dude I've been in love with that song since the very first time you pointed it out. :0 It's ansbdnsmskdamazing.
I dropped my earphones in the pool because I'm stupid and now they're dead ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 pm

The song is alright- its not quite my style, but its still pretty. xD )) Also, my reply is on the last page- I'll be a wee bit poofy for the next forty minutes or so o: ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 pm

sorry i poofed im playing this horror game and its scary xD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 pm

WOH. WOH. WOH. XD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:20 pm

OKAY... NOW THAT I PEED MYSELF LETS GET BACK TO ROLPLAYING XD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:26 pm

xDD
My family is watching some horror film idek what eheh)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 pm

go to google, put in free onling horror game, click on the gameshed one, and then click the Eyes. xD }
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:38 pm

I'll note that for when I get home. >:3
what the heck my hair looks so much better when I've been swimming in the sea all day to any other time :0
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 pm

wait
do i REALLY want to do that? xD )) Also sorry for the poof- took a bath. I'm back now anywho. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:48 pm

woah awesome you went swimming? o:> }
okay im sorry for procrastinating so much. XD I feel sick and I'm lazy. }
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm

BUT I MEAN LOOKAT THIS ADORABLE DUDE. THIS IS WHY IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING XD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Yaap its so warm in the sea here it's awesome~
Okay that's pretty cute :3 Sorry you're feeling sick Foxy D: )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Awh, have fun Tempo! ;A; so jealous over here being lazy on my laptop )) oh my glob fox
your distractions tho xD )) Also do what Elijah does- drink lots of Camomile tea and Chicken Noodle Soup. u_u ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next