х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:26 am

FREDRICK'S SEXUALITY IS ~EVERYONE~ ))
 SHIRT RIPPING? LAP DANCES? PFFFFT... )) aLSO- What happened? 0: ))
CHRIS you didnt do it feel my wrath ))

Fredrick ran his fingers against themselves, a sort of nervousness entering his eyes. "..." What should she call him? It was funny because they had hardly ever talked. Back when the family was bigger, he fit in with the background, and even when more ended up dying, he still wasn't in the tight knight circle within Chris's field of friends. "Call me?" he laughed, although it was quick-breathed, and he tapped his own glass filled with cool water. It was suddenly a very wonderful luxury, yet so simple, too. His navy blue eyes flitted up to Caroline's, and for the first time before, he felt rather connected to the pretty young girl. Or at least, semi-responsible for her.
"Fredrick." he responded. It had been a long while- his parents killed by vampires when he was only four years of age. He lived with friends up until then; without a last or middle name- he was just Fredrick. He smiled at her, and as if to assure her of her own name, he offered a hand.
He felt hopeful.
"Its good to meet you, again, Caroline."
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 am

..Wha... where.... Oh god, my head... my neck... Harley's semiconscious state drowned out any other being. Anyone else wasn't real. She didn't even know if she was real... The voices. The voices, oh god. There are people screaming and crying and arguing and whispering in her head. They spun around her and forced her down. The voices had control over her. Some sounded like demons, and she felt a body tremble. She felt tears, and searing hot pain through her veins, and throbbing all over this body. What body was it...?
The voices. They screamed at her. You're nothing. Worthless. Worthless, worthless Harley. That's right, come here. I know you girl. I know you now. I hate you. We all hate you. You're a pile of ash Harley. A pile of dead rubble. The burning now crawled from her wrists to her arms, her shoulders, her ankles, her calves. She felt the body's face scrunch in pain, and it cried out. The voice sounded dry and hollow, though. As if almost nothing was coming out.
She felt a pair of hands. The cold, harsh hands that pried into her. The same as before- it- He. Yes, it was a he. The body was hers. And the he was drawing more blood from her. More pain from her neck. The hot sensation now sizzled underneath her, and she heard herself let out another scream - no, no she wanted to scream. It was nothing. Nothing came out but a wheeze.
More voices. Laughter. Hateful, spited laughter. Then, silence.
The silence was the worse part. It dragged on and on, never to end. Every eternity passed as a moment within this reality. Or more like Hell. It dragged on and on... the silence had a piercing to it, the type of silence that sane minds can only take for so long before they go insane. Unluckily, though, Harley wasn't sane anymore. This had been going on for what seemed like months. Pain, a knife carving into her. This was an awful thing. She felt the hands that pried into her ribcage, cutting them away. The broke her bones, seeping the marrow out. Seeping her sanity out. They hadn't drugged her enough for the sweet bliss of unconciousness. No, they had to force her mind to be awake. To feel every pinprick. To feel the organs they ripped out. She remembers suffocation - they ripped her lungs out - and she heard a loud beeping, louder than anything she'd ever heard before. It caused her ears to pop and bleed, but she didn't care. She had wanted to die, wanted the suffocation.
Then, she could breath again. And then they had reset her ribs. They had to re-break all of her ribs to give her the new organs. And that's when the smells started - the blood, the antiseptic, the sweat, the particle of dust in her nose. Everything became intensified.
But now, there was silence.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:36 am

well, it isnt anything big. but me and my best friend - the one that all that stuff happened - we got over the tension stage. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 am

ooooh yeeeaaahhh. xD So i'll wait for you to start replying with Jay (OH WAIT EDIT YOU REPLIED)? Its becoming apparent he has two personalities... xD Perhaps he will have something to do with her escape if he ever snaps out of 'it'. ))

Elijah silenced for a couple moments, his light eyes brightening with his mood- although as usual, he forced it down, and merely rolled his eyes. "Is that so?" he spoke in a tone of voice that wasn't very serious- a dry sense of humor tinging his words so simple. "Wanker. That's not true, besides.." he stopped, he stared, and he held his breath before them. There was a greenery, with deep trees and a beauty he hadn't seen in quite a while- there was a walkway, too, that led into the home's land. You couldn't quite see the large mansion yet, although it's rooftop was just sightable behind faraway green trees, there was nothing more to sight unless they continued further. His cynical kind of humor and sarcasm extinguished almost immediately, his light brown optics growing suddenly very, very misty upon seeing his old home. He looked almost sad- or confused, or happy. Perhaps a mix of all things- whatever it was, 'it' had deflated the young man. His earlier sentence was forgotten just as the wind that swept by, and he bit his lip, forcing a brusque and impatient expression on his face, snapping his way through his emotions.
"Well hurry up, idiot!" he barked, although he had been the one who had stopped in the first place, a bit of a red blush over his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:38 am

No, that's really good. ;~; *pats back* Things are getting better, then, I hope? ))

Jaywip
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 am

grr i gotta go :C byez
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 am

Aw my Freddy boo )
Ok
Fox
Tho that's not even very graphic i gagged when I read that ><
Oi )
Le edited before I posted: oh that's awesome fox c: hopefully eventually things will return to as they were? Anyway at least its improving yay<3

Caroline smiled, her own bright yellow eyes flitting up to his with a warm happiness. It was odd, as all things were now, but she felt like somehow she had known him for a while, yet not really. If the rest of the group was unimportant then why bother with old memory when she could start fresh? She had the world to see, right?  "Well then, Frederick, we better find a place to stay, yeah?" She laughed and smiled as she pulled playfully on his shirt. Yes, this life would be a good one. She would make sure of it. And she had a feeling with him it would all be good. Pushing away the memories that tried to regain their rightful places. Sadly, one of them was the sweet kiss she had shared only days ago with the one she loved or perhaps once loved. Perhaps... Perhaps the love was no more.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 am

Aw bye foxxyboo
Sweet dreams<3 )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am

Goodnight Fox! See you in the 'morn. c: )) omg im watching an anime called 'Cat Soup' and this shit is so trippy i swear to glob xD ))

Fredrick nodded, a little messily, as if he had been caught in a sort of daze by her. "Right, right." he agreed suddenly, and stood up, setting down his water glass with a somewhat dimlighted excitement. He could finally escape the craziness- or at least, so he foolishly believed to be an escape. Elijah and Chris would be expecting them back together after they had found where they would live- but maybe... Just maybe he could escape them. They did deserve it, didn't they? He nodded, feeling freer than ever. Of course. All would be fine.
"Of-of course. I know I have a good amount of money from my Parent's trust fund... We should find a hotel or something for the meantime, right?" he was a little flustered talking to her, but hid it well with a believing smile, as if they had talked to eachother normally.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:36 am

(kandekeifns akendjendnw
which would be gibberish for 'sup.
I've sorta lost track of what's going on again and the idea of reading when I can hardly see the screen because of the sun isn't appealing. >.< )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

Miss Lili wrote:
No, that's really good. ;~; *pats back* Things are getting better, then, I hope? ))

Jaywip

WHAT IS THIS RAVE XD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 am

Hey Tempo! Okay, so Chris and Elijah had a fight and almost drowned on the way to England. They all just got to England now. And Harley is in a comatose state. And theres this weird guy idk xD }
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:35 am

(ook then I seriously will try and stick characters back in soon hahaha
I'm still dying of heat here meep.)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am

I woke up sweating. Dx
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 am

(You're not alone there. Although I barely even slept on the end ugh I'm gonna die when school starts again--
How are you Foxyooo?)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:47 am

I'm alright. My stepmoms at a funeral right now :I But I didn't know the guy, so I can't say I'm sad. Uhh me and my best friend are becoming friends again. I'm watching Pewdiepie. And I need to start taking my ADHD medication soon xD I'm apparently an airhead without it. }
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:48 am

Weird guy? cx ) khctgeyubch right back to ya Temp c; )

Caroline thought for a moment about her parents. She lacked memory of them but she was pretty sure they were dead. "I should have money left over as well," she said slightly mesmerized in turn by him. She held her gaze for a moment longer before turning and tapping the bartender. "Excuse me, but where might I find a hotel here?" As soon as she said it she remembered the silly map dealer outside and laughed, causing the bartender to smile. "Well, Lass, there happen to be quite a few shacks for sale scattered on some hills by the shoreline." (totes making this up). Caroline looked up at Frederick questioningly, thanked the bartender, and headed for the door. She waited for Frederick to follow before exiting to pub.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 am

(skdjfnwkgkrn 8D Hey there FAUXBBY DAMNIT.
Aw, glad to hear about you and your friend Foxy :3
I'm just gonna go and roll around or something since I actually don't have anything to say lul.)

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 am

You can put Kody in the interrogation room. C: }
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am

COUGHYOUMEANFAUXCOUGH
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:59 am

That stinks :c did you have a nightmare? D:
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:04 pm

I AM RAVE YUS XD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 pm

(I HAVE NO EYES LOL
I shouldn't be allowed to inhabit this world.
Sorry Faux. >.<

Okii I actually have no clue what to write uninspired child but let's tryy.)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Apology accepted cx
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 pm

gOD I AM OBSESSED WITH PEWDIEPIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next