х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Yeah.. I'm honestly passing out.. D': I think I need to go like throw up or something }
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:09 pm

( :c feel better soon! <3 )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Aww, well take a break and take a nap or something. <3 Don't worry about writing here, I'll be on all day- just get lots of rest Foxy. :S ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Ill be lurking for the next few hours because I'm a robot
I'm gonna read the posts I missed before so I can put the others in to the rp again hopefullyy)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm

lana del rey my only love omg
//lurks ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:55 pm

ello governah ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:31 pm

dude
i feel like a poop flower
like, tired as hell
but yet i feel better them before
i blossomed.
im a poop flower.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:32 pm

...A poop flower...
What was in that medication you took, foxy? xD ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:36 pm

xD It doesn't effect me like that haha.
Okay, so people on ADHD are different then others. They have all these thoughts in their head, some more complex then others, but they can't organize them or anything so it's like having a lot of people in your head with different things at once and you can't focus on anything. So the medication helps you organize and think things through with more clarity. Bad side? Horrid stomach aches and drowsiness for the first week.
I have school on the 19th guys :c
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:38 pm

My reply is on the last page if you want me to bump it up btw c: ))

Edit now that I saw your post: oh gosh, that really sucks. Dx I hate stomach aches, oi. Is there any way you could switch or something? 0:
Also, mine is on the 25th u_u ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 pm

26th I mean, lol ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:59 pm

please bump it : D } And actually it's the best medication I have. Dx This is my fourth one. The others caused sleeping in class, throwing up, etc. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Miss Lili wrote:
Miss Lili wrote:
ooooh yeeeaaahhh. xD So i'll wait for you to start replying with Jay (OH WAIT EDIT YOU REPLIED)? Its becoming apparent he has two personalities... xD Perhaps he will have something to do with her escape if he ever snaps out of 'it'. ))

Elijah silenced for a couple moments, his light eyes brightening with his mood- although as usual, he forced it down, and merely rolled his eyes. "Is that so?" he spoke in a tone of voice that wasn't very serious- a dry sense of humor tinging his words so simple. "Wanker. That's not true, besides.." he stopped, he stared, and he held his breath before them. There was a greenery, with deep trees and a beauty he hadn't seen in quite a while- there was a walkway, too, that led into the home's land. You couldn't quite see the large mansion yet, although it's rooftop was just sightable behind faraway green trees, there was nothing more to sight unless they continued further. His cynical kind of humor and sarcasm extinguished almost immediately, his light brown optics growing suddenly very, very misty upon seeing his old home. He looked almost sad- or confused, or happy. Perhaps a mix of all things- whatever it was, 'it' had deflated the young man. His earlier sentence was forgotten just as the wind that swept by, and he bit his lip, forcing a brusque and impatient expression on his face, snapping his way through his emotions.
"Well hurry up, idiot!" he barked, although he had been the one who had stopped in the first place, a bit of a red blush over his cheeks.

Take Tylonal, Foxy! ;A; That always helps me, too.... Lots of water as well! )) Also, I'm thinking about making an AMV of this rp- but it'll take forever and I'll need a lot of pictures. xD Thinking about it, though... ))

Fredrick nodded quickly, casting a smile to the bartender. "Eh- thanks!" he greeted, and walked after Caroline, hands in pockets. Outside, the weather was still cool and stale- a strange fresh breeze floating past and through the town's smog, giving the super a small, embarrassed smile. "This is almost like my old home in New Orleans." He decided, huddling against his black peacoat as a chilled, rain-filled wind swept by. Shaking his head and decided to talk about things other than nostalgia, he offered a sort of smile to Caroline. "Well we have that option. Do you think we'll afford it?" he was nervous- knowing that their funds probably could- but what then? How would they eat? Besides- should they even stay in blackpool? He was hiding a person from another group of people- if they found her... Fredrick felt himself frowning deeply, and shook his head, forcing himself to calm down. We'll be fine. 
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:13 pm

OMG
AMV
I WOULD DIE. I WOULD DIESOHARD. }

Chris slightly enjoyed the name Wanker, and thought about using it some time. He was watching his feet as he walked, so it took him a while - actually, until he bumped into Elijah - that he had stopped. Slowly peering over to where Elijah was looking, Chris' eyes widened. "Is this part of where you live?" He asked, his question being rhetorical. Of course this was a part of it - he could tell by the way Elijah acted. Looking back at his friend, he sensed longing and memories spewing from him. He wondered what type of life he lived. Was his childhood happy? Was he abused, as Harley was? Or was he simply living a life that no longer seemed to fit his old lifestyle? Contemplating over these questions and more, Chris noticed the sadness in Elijah. Whatever happened here, it was wither a bittersweet or unhappy thing. Following his friend after the incessant voice barked at him, he decided that Elijah was the type of person that was best left without asking personal questions. He didn't want to see his face grow even worse. Perhaps he will find all of this out once he gets to his house.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:14 pm

ahh woah sorry for the boldness and stuff. xD
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:14 pm

the fxx wrote:
..Wha... where.... Oh god, my head... my neck... Harley's semiconscious state drowned out any other being. Anyone else wasn't real. She didn't even know if she was real... The voices. The voices, oh god. There are people screaming and crying and arguing and whispering in her head. They spun around her and forced her down. The voices had control over her. Some sounded like demons, and she felt a body tremble. She felt tears, and searing hot pain through her veins, and throbbing all over this body. What body was it...?
The voices. They screamed at her. You're nothing. Worthless. Worthless, worthless Harley. That's right, come here. I know you girl. I know you now. I hate you. We all hate you. You're a pile of ash Harley. A pile of dead rubble. The burning now crawled from her wrists to her arms, her shoulders, her ankles, her calves. She felt the body's face scrunch in pain, and it cried out. The voice sounded dry and hollow, though. As if almost nothing was coming out.
She felt a pair of hands. The cold, harsh hands that pried into her. The same as before- it- He. Yes, it was a he. The body was hers. And the he was drawing more blood from her. More pain from her neck. The hot sensation now sizzled underneath her, and she heard herself let out another scream - no, no she wanted to scream. It was nothing. Nothing came out but a wheeze.
More voices. Laughter. Hateful, spited laughter. Then, silence.
The silence was the worse part. It dragged on and on, never to end. Every eternity passed as a moment within this reality. Or more like Hell. It dragged on and on... the silence had a piercing to it, the type of silence that sane minds can only take for so long before they go insane. Unluckily, though, Harley wasn't sane anymore. This had been going on for what seemed like months. Pain, a knife carving into her. This was an awful thing. She felt the hands that pried into her ribcage, cutting them away. The broke her bones, seeping the marrow out. Seeping her sanity out. They hadn't drugged her enough for the sweet bliss of unconciousness. No, they had to force her mind to be awake. To feel every pinprick. To feel the organs they ripped out. She remembers suffocation - they ripped her lungs out - and she heard a loud beeping, louder than anything she'd ever heard before. It caused her ears to pop and bleed, but she didn't care. She had wanted to die, wanted the suffocation.
Then, she could breath again. And then they had reset her ribs. They had to re-break all of her ribs to give her the new organs. And that's when the smells started - the blood, the antiseptic, the sweat, the particle of dust in her nose. Everything became intensified.
But now, there was silence.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm on my phone, so my replies might suck. xD ))

Elijah continued on his way silently, making sure not to convey anything else that he felt. The path was beautiful- trees of lush green and deep, dark brown- speckled with yellow flowers and soft grass. A swing floated down from one branch- it all seemed so dream like; Elijah's eyes were I characteristically found, as if staring at an old photograph from the past. "Chris-" his voice cut off, and his sourness suddenly disappeared once reaching the house. He turned to him abruptly, seeming to grow very pale. "I-I can't do it!"
There was a scream from inside the home, some knocking, and more screams. Suddenly, before Elijah could turn and leave, the door opened and three kids around the age of eleven came out. A girl with golden curly hair and pink bows was the shortest- slightly pudgy, too, with a hot pink dress. Next to her, a boy and a girl with mousy brown/blond hair, both looking to be twins. They stared at him, and he stared in returns.
"Shirley? Anne n' Maurice?" Elijah's voice was cut off as they yelled again, tackling his knees until he bent down, and all three kids held onto him tightly in a large hug. You could see it in the shape shifters eyes- he was fighting back tears as he let out a small, happy breath of a laugh.
"We missed you 'lijah," one of them, the golden-haired Shirly, hung onto him a little while longer while Maurice and Anne, the twins, stared at Chris in response to his appearance.
"..."
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 pm

This is gonna be lame because I have nothing to say. xD }

Chris was at almost ease, smiling as he saw the children. Why would Elijah not want to come home? These kids were certainly his siblings. They all seemed so innocent and happy. Chris had always wanted siblings of his own, which is probably a reason why he was a good person to become the leader of their group. He felt like everyone was a sibling to him, well except Caroline. But he had a family to call his own, and it made him feel whole. Elijah already had a family. And they all seemed to naive... Maybe it's because he isn't innocent anymore, Chris thought. He has a lot of blood on his hands now. He's a murderer of vampires. Leaning against a tree, he watched the scene before him with a pang of happiness, as well as longing. He never had anyone to grow up with, and we all know about his parents. They experimented on him whenever they felt like, but of course they never changed him. They simply made his abilities heighten. So the thought of living a normal life both seemed relieving and confusing.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 pm

I gotta go by 11 tonight, and then by 9. I gotta get ready for school and getting up at 5:30. Ugh. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 pm

sorry for the poof! Replying nao, I'll get to jay when I'm off the phone c: ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 am

Elijah pulled away after a couple moments, a sort of loose smile over his lips, although his face was both pale and flushed with excitement and nervousness- fading only slightly upon facing his leader. "Chris- ahh-" he had never really looked like this- so happy and lighthearted and caring. It was the opposite of the harsher spite he usually showed off- a foil to his headaches and frustration... The worry was gone now- but what was he afraid of before? Being forgotten? Perhaps. But whatever it was, the look were gone in an instant. Clearing his voice, he continued. "These are my younger half-siblings." Quite soon after, a woman hurried out of the building- looking young and happy with stringy white blond hair she pulled back and brimming, sky-blue eyes; she was perhaps thirty four or so years old.
"Eli! How nice of you to visit- how was your education?" She was a fast talker, clutching into Elijah's shoulders so quickly, she seemed more intent on conversation than a warm welcome.
"Fieke! Eh- you haven't changed at all- it was, eh-"
"Oh goodness! You have a bruise! My favorite nephew!" Fieke, his supposed aunt, did little to hear whatever he had to say.
"It's nothing, I-"
"Was it a fight? What happened?" She was interested now.
"I-" he was not.
"Did you win?" She thought he did.
"What!?" He did not.
While the two squabbled on, a young man about twenty four years of age stepped out as well and looked at Chris with interest. He had a similar look to what had to be his younger brother- a black vest and buttoned-up-shirt (although his was a faded pink color). He had dark brown hair combed back nearly, and owned rather defined, handsome features. Despite being somewhat taller and seemingly more fit than Elijah (not that either of them were far or buff- he just didn't look as weak as his brother), they were still obviously related. Smirking, the young man approached the super, and patted Chris on the back. He spoke without a greeting, with brown eyes that weren't very found nor interested in the other young man. If anything, he was a little testy.
"So- are you Elijah's new guy?" His voice was incredibly teasing if anything- he had the same accent as Elijah, just a lot calmer.
"I'm not gay!" Elijah shouted from his discussion with his aunt.  

Last edited by Miss Lili on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:25 am

Caroline saw the worry in his eyes and grabbed his arm in a rather 'we're together' manner. "[b]If the others do not matter then should we stay a night in a holtel and then head off? She then laughed remembering something from her youth. She suddenly did not feel lost at all and pulled him off to the bank farther down the road. When she reached the door she sneaked a glance back at him before heading inside. She would not tell him what was up until he asked. Mystery was quite important to her. A pinch of it here and there always kept things interesting. Her mom and dad she assumed were dead so there was no worry about them caring. Anyways the money she was withdrawling was specifically for this- well what she was going to do. She was sad for a moment. But at least they were in a better place. Away from all this- war. ... That's right. There was a war going on wasn't there? She frowned and creased her eyebrows. She was worried then. About what was to become of them. And especially some thing else. About what she was about to go and do after she recieved the money. She sure hoped Frederick liked horses.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 am

Aw foxy I hope you feel better soon D:

I have an idea for in zee rp
So liek Chris n caro n Eli n Fred meet up n Chris is all bbyz hay wassup n caro is all wachu doin boi do I even kno u n Chris goes what /throws a pissyfit/ IT'S ALL UR FALT STOOPID FRAD U IS MEANY PANTS n Fred is all nu i dednt du nothn bre

And scene )
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 am

Nu ur offline rave whyyyy)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 am

Oh glob ur back online )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next