х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:01 pm

my best friend, Cameron, and I are doing a scott pilgrim roleplay.
oh... and aimee and I are together.
together together.
c:
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:19 pm

I just totally forgot what your user was on the other forum haha. I did remember thoughhh :0

Even though I don't actually know who these people are, that sounds awesome Foxy! ;D
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Yup. xD Aimee is the girl with the drama over the summer? Yeah... things are going great.. c:

And GET RAVE OVAH HERRR XD
WANNA ROELAPLY?
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Sounds awesommeeee~ c: I'm really happy for you Foxy!

I think I had a post somewhere in the oblivion like loads of pages back so I'll try and dig it up for ya.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 pm

I forgot where we were. xD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Hummm I think it was just Adelric being insane and idek lol I'll find out.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:47 pm

K these are the last two posts. I can't even start of how horrific my writing abilities are when I'm battling my phone bahah.

the fxx wrote:
After a few moments, there was shuffling outside of Kody's door. "He's trying to break out!" One shouted, and more rushing footsteps echoed through the hallway Kody was in just moments before. Adelric wouldn't be taken that easily, nor ever. He wasn't a pawn.

Minutes Earlier...
Once his captors threw him inside of the bleak-looking room, Adelric ripped away from the men and swiveled his head around, gripping his katana case. Upon finding the sheath empty, Adelric's senses heightened towards the enemies at hand. They ran towards him, circling around him, but he didn't care. He needed that katana if he wanted to get through this bullshit. "Who has it?!" He screamed, curling his fists and looking around the room. "WHO FUCKING HAS IT?!" His voice boomed through the closed room, where walls seemed to be closing around them. The other vampires seemed shocked at the metal that closed in a box, locking them away from the world. Darkness fell upon the room, and for a few seconds the men panicked and started to run towards the walls. This wasn't what they were told, Adelric presumed. They are merely here to test me. Well, Adelric shall show that arrogant little dick of a boss that he wasn't one to be messed with.
A red light emitted from the center of the room, and as the others turned their heads - revealed by the eerie glow - they realized it was Adelric's own skin. No, not skin exactly. Satanic markings, lining his arms and neck,anywhere visible. Satanic stars and numbers scattered his body, and his fangs grew slightly. "I think you should've just given me my sword." His low, arrogant voice was marked with a demonic snarl. Looking over at the men, Adelric laughed - darker and far more menacingly then previous - as he slowly walked towards his first victim...
The boss' eyes widened, watching the scene from a camera hidden in one corner of the room. This man wasn't only a vampire... he was more then that simple type of demon. Darius - the boss - had heard about this type of monster before, but never thought he would see it with his own eyes. It was more powerful than anything he had encountered. This type of demon was singular - it was only one man, Adelric - and his Latin name was Lord Elatus, which means the arrogant. He was created over a thousand years ago, and grows stronger with every death dealt by his hand. He is depicted as a 'soul-harvester' with the body of a man, the fangs of a vampire, but the blood of a king. His blood is pure, his strength unmatched by any earthly force. If provoked in such a way, glowing symbols appear on his body, which mesmerizes the victim. This demon was sent to Earth to keep other demons at bay, and to stay true to their Master, Lucifer. Gripping his chest, Darius' fear of the man turns into terror. He had not realized it, but he was close to feeling warm liquid in his underwear. Catching himself, he was gasping and shaking uncontrollably. Snatching a phone from his desk, he called his security general. "KILL HIM! KILL THAT BEAST"!
With blood scattered all around him, Adelric enjoyed the sweet taste of death around him. Breathing in the rotting flesh, he gripped his katana with pride. Limbs and severed body parts scattered the area. In the glow of his markings, the blood seemed to glow in the room, making this all the more enjoyable for the beast of a man. Gripping his side, he had been shot by one of the men. He was stronger than the others, whom all stared at his markings with awe. But, nonetheless he had been killed as well. Licking the slick blood from his sword, he relished this moment for a few seconds, before deciding playtime was over, and he had to get to Kody soon. He could feel the horror that he struck in the boss, whom had now realized just who he was. Wanting to keep his identity a secret, he looked over at the bloodied camera in the left-hand corner, and smirked. The blood of the fallen stained his lips, making things all the more real for the man. Oh, how he was going to get such a kick out of killing him! First, he had to save Kody.
♪ᴛemρσ wrote:
STUPID WORDOFYOURCHOICE PHONE.
okay attempt three i swear...)

The chaotic scene outside wasn't just a lit of noise and shouting. It was absolute turmoil and it became enough to pull Kody out of his pit of wallowing and force him to stagger up in to a standing position while he dependently used to cold wall to push himself up and lean on for support. Still weak and tired, bruised and in desperate need of blood to the point where it interrupted most other thoughts. What he did have of the stud rushed to kid head on standing and he took a motionless moment so that he could let his mind and vision clear before he stumbled the few steps towards the door of the room. The words of the yelling were not audible, but they were more furious than anything he had ever heard before. Driven to the point of stupid hopes, he triesto open the door from that side, as if by some amazing magic miracle I might open for him. The world doesn't work by magic miracles. The door firmly and predictably remained shut tight. Kody leaned forward against it by his throbbing forehead, but for a moment he smiled. Three guesses who the troublemaker is. Anybody who merely observes Adelric would know that he couldn't be detained, surely those other vampires knew that? It just didn't happen. His expression flood to a frown when he realised that it was also the most frightening thing to have him shouting like that and actually, even at a time like this he was happier behind the safety of the solid walls. Whatever was happening, Kody felt safer in the unknown, being his happy pacifistic self. He didn't want Adelric dead (obviously) and he didn't want the others dead either, no matter how awful they were. He knew which life he would choose other the others, but he was caught in dreams of nonexistent worlds of nonviolence. The opposite of the one he had to inhabit. And so he listened without response and tried ever so hard not to put any pictures to the awful screams that he couldn't comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:15 pm

I need to get my skills up again. c: }}

Adelric strutted through the hallways, eyes glinting in the dark atmosphere. His sword slashed through the air - the boss had turned the building into total lockdown. Blood of his enemies scattered on the walls, creating further bloodlust in the harshness of his eyes. Snarling out, he screamed, "KODY, WHERE ARE YOU?" His voice boomed roughly, almost hoarsely. The others were all now but gone, running away from the monster he was instead of confronting him. Blood dripped onto his nose - one of his victims' heads splattered onto his forehead. Licking his nose greedily, his tongue slid out like a snake and slithered over the bridge of his nose, before hiding itself back into his sticky mouth. He could smell Kody, so he didn't have to answer. But he would still like to be informed if his friend was okay. Sliding down the hallway, he kicked the door open and stood at the doorway. Blood and satanic markings glowed eerily in the dark atmosphere. Smoke evaporated between the two, and his ragged hair was stringy in the sweaty acts of earlier. "Come on!" He shouted roughly, running to him.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Well so much for the longed safety of solid walls, but at least the approaching noise made Kody leap back and away from the door otherwise he most likely would have been flattened by it instead. The rest of the sound had seemed to die down, unless his ears were just blocking it of their own accord or something. He leaned for the former, which meant their enemies were either gone or dead. This time - despite the awful people that they were - he hoped for the former. It was just how he was. Adelric burst from the doorway through smoky darkness, but would have been much more of a comfort if he could actually recognise his friend for what he was now. Pure instinctive reactions made him leap backwards a second time in fear. He reached the back wall of the room faster than he thought and nearly lost his balance but he did manage to catch himself instead. Kody's mouth opened like he had something to say but words completely failed him and instead he stood wide-eyed, fearful and looking worse than shell-shocked. This was... something else entirely. Something the vampire couldn't begin to comprehend, and something he didn't yet know if he wanted explained or not. Now probably wasn't the time for that particular inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Seeing his friend terrified of him, Adelric chuckled lightly and took another step forward. "Look, just fucking come on. I won't hurt you. Wimpyass." He growled, his voice sharp and distinct in the echoing air. As the climax of the action slowly fell, (sorry had to do some work. ugh chem honors, wai?) Walking further into the room, he seemed to loom over his smaller counterpart. Snatching his body quickly, he held him like a mother cat would hold a tiny kitten. Fragile and in need of saving. Upon glaring down at him, he felt just how starved Kody was. There was an unnerving hunger in Kody's eyes. Looking back, he heard nothing but silence now. He would have to get that boss sometime later. Holding him tightly, he turned and bolted down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm

"Shut up," Kody growled, but the slightest smile crept to his lips despite their situation. These were the tamest of insults he could expect considering the events of earlier. Either things had calmed or Adelric was just saving a greater dosage of shouts and swears for later. He straightened up in preparation to follow, but he didn't get the chance to try.
"I can run for myself, you know," he grumbled; a debatable claim but at least he was trying to stand on his own two feet for once. We're it not for the hunger than even confused his concerns and fears he probably would be unhappy about this for other reasons. Namely the fact that Adelric on a normal day was scary enough for him and whatever this was times that by... at least one-hundred. Obviously his friend ha been honest in saying that Kody would never know everything he could be told, but having something as big as that kept from him was both aggravating and, for an unidentified reason, upsetting.

(Ugh my phone was taking hours just to turn back on. -_-
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Oh my god guys

my family
I have my family all together on the same site.
I love you gaiz ;u; }

-goes to reply-
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:13 pm

A smirk - arrogant and hostile, it was still a pleasing sign. His glowing eyes acted as flashlights, as well as his markings. He resembled a human glow light. Shadows and menacing figures scattered the dark corridors. There was nowhere to go but through. Clutching Kody tighter, his jaw set and he cowered over Kody, his stringy hair falling in front of his face. Even in his sweaty state, he seemed gorgeous. His fingernails dug into his friend, and as they came to a turn, he didn't turn. It was too late for Kody to realize why Adelric braced himself. Grunting, he flung himself against the concrete. It was an unmistakable crash, cement parts flinging around them as they jumped. Out of the building. On the top floor. Unlikely, or perhaps so, Adelric spun gracefully in the air and turned his back toward the ground. He wouldn't be able to stabilize his fall.

THMP! Adelric crashed into the ground, creating a shaken groan from Adelric. A graon, from the all-powerful Adelric. Adelric's grasp on Kody faltered, and he flung his arms back in pain. Biting his lip, he shook his head and pushed Kody roughly off of him. He clutched his left shoulder, digging his nails through the fabric of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Everything was very blurry until they reached the ground. Horrible, surreal blurs that didn't let Kody register exactly what had just happened until the loud thump against the ground. For a second he questioned why everything was so dark. At some point during that fall he had prised his eyes. Now they snapped open and he rolled out of the way and sat up shaking his head. Shaken even more than before, but uninjured thanks to Adelric.
"Do you actually have a death wish?" he immediately snapped once his senses returned. He didn't want an answer to that, he was already convinced that he must. He awkwardly shuffled back over to Adelric's side and knew instantly that something was up since he hadnt gotten up. "What the hell have you done to yourself?" he demanded, but most of that demand stemmed from fear - this time not of him, but for him. Really he'd begun to assume Adelric was beyond and mortal pain. It seemed to be just the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Adelric's eyes seemed sewn shut. His eyes were tightly closed, and his mouth was open, but no sound came out. His hand only seemed to grip tighter, his eyes glowing from under his eyelids. However, his marks were slowly fading. They seemed to be outlined in black as they faded, and them slowly, the black outlines were gone as well. Fangs extending, his body was all else frozen. He was in this metaphorical state of time, a pause in his life. Then, after a few minutes, he seemed to break from this, and he groaned again, taking a gasp. Blood dripped from his shoulder from his fingernails. His hair fell into his eyes, and his breathing was quick and pained. "F-fuck." He breathed out. "Just shut the fuck up you-" He gritted his teeth. "I'm fine, jackass." Then, he shakily took his hand - the one that was gripping his shoulder - and poised it in front of Kody. "Just drink." He muttered, his blood dripping from his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:59 pm

OMG
I miss this place
Alright if anyone is still here
*cracks knucklws*
Lets do this ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:04 pm

HELL
YEAH

NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN RAVEYWABY (:
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Mmmm eyus you too foxy gurl ; D )) should I quote my other post? o: ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 pm

please! -tacklehugs you- : D
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Intoxicated Drunk wrote:
Jay held one arm infront of him, yelping as he pushed into the vampire. The hand he held tightly to Harley's, so that not to loose her, was suddenly unclasped from her grip, and he felt himself fall back against the other evil being.
"Jay you traitor!" it hissed, rattling his bones in fear and regret. What was he doing? For Harley- a girl he wanted to kill, and the girl who nearly killed him! Yet he felt a connection to her, a strange one, whereas he could relate. Sympathy.
Yes, that must have been it.
"This is only your weak side- snap out of it, and maybe the punishment won't be so severe!" The creature snapped again, pushing him down onto the ground, with his hands wrapped tightly around Jay's neck. He gasped out, struggling for air as he tried to push the vampire off of him. Head growing light, he numbly reminded himself that there was something in his pocket. Yes... his pocket...
His hand, trembling, reached for it and pulled up what looked like a long, sharp knife. The two of them exchanged a look -fire against ice- for just a split second. Their fate had begun.
Pressing it forward, Jay slid the weapon against the vampire's stomach, then again, and again. Now he was ontop of the attacker, stabbing in against his chest, and neck, and wherever else he could until he just stopped moving altogether.
Jay breathed out, standing weakly, with blood now dripping down his skin. He didn't have the unpleasant smirk on- 'switched', you could call it, he looked down at his hands with a sort of humiliated horror. He shook his head, though, and hurried to Harley's side again. "Its just forward-" he was out of breath. "Its just forward- we need, we need to keep going forward and the exit doors, they're that way, yeah."  What Jay said next, however, was more surprising. "Harley, I'm supposed to hate you, but..." He smiled slyly, despite his condition- he was trying to be frivolous Jay again- the jay he had been when he had fallen in love with Karou. "But I don't. We're a team now... If I help you find my friends, will you help me find Karou?" The brightness in his eyes disappeared, and he looked rather sad again. "Think a out it. We have to go now though, please consider now though." He nodded. "I don't hate you anymore."
That's th amazing thing about Jay- he could be dangerous and scary, but when he spoke to you seriously, none of that seemed to matter anymore. His cruel ways seemed to be a different person, replaced with a sad lonely soul begging to be revived, against all odds. Perhaps he was both.

"What?" Elijah glanced over at Chris, more of a soft delicateness in his voice that was much a foil to who he was usually. He seemed a little lost for a moment, seeming somewhat secluded in his suddenly nervous and weak mind, although he seemed to catch on to what Chris was doing eventually, and held in a look of thankfulness that still showed there in his eyes nevertheless.
"Oh. No, I don't trust them." he said simply, and made a tch sound, as if reminiscing bad things. "Like Albeart. I hate him." he quieted for a couple moments, and loosened his grip in the steering wheel, surprisingly good at driving despite having not done it in a while- but to no avail, his family most likely could afford top-notch drivers ed tutors.
Elijah seemed like that kind of kid.
"It would be a bad idea. The public doesn't need to know about anything that's going on there- imagine if they tried to interfere with things. No, no, that would be stupid. Don't be stupid, idiot." Chris must have chosen a good subject, as it appeared Elijah had mostly gone back to his old self.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm

During the escapade, Harley's eyes had seemed to become blank. Her wings were underneath Jay's sweater (or shirt?) In which he had previously given her and they now hung limply just past the hem. Her knees were red and a bit wobbly, her face stained with the blood of the previous man whom she had just gorged on. The fight in front of her was a daze, as she tried to recollect her thoughts on who she was.
She was not the same as she used to be. She had become stronger, hadn't she? She fought Jay. Wanted to kill him. She killed a man for his blood cells.
Harley was no longer a being, but a monster of DNA. Opening her mouth slowly, she dug her fingertip into the serrated blade of her fang. Tears welled in her eyes, and she didn't try to hold them back. Falling over her cheeks, she watched the fight as if she were watching TV. She were in another universe, constantly torn between the two oblivions of consciousness that eradicated her thought process. Glancing up, she watched Jay snatch himself up from the dead body and run to her side. His words were a stumble of mutters and phrases, but she could make out what he was saying. Goosebumps trailed along her body, and as she shakily nodded, she took a step forward. Time to find out who the new her was.

Chris smiled over at Elijah, shrugging. The tension with his old pal had passed, luckily. As the continued to drive, he leaned back and watched the ceiling. As the silence grew, so did Chris' thoughts on telling the citizens about them. What would really happen if they were exposed? Would they be found by the enemies that crushed their friends? Biting his lip, mixed emotions swirled within him. He would have to think of a better explanation other than safety in numbers. America and England are two very different places. They could be thought of as royalty. Be praised and worshipped like the Queen herself.
Or maybe not.
"Are we there yet?" Chris asked, trying to change the subject once more.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:06 am

Elijah stared ahead for a couple moments, sighing out in thought, with his hands loosening on the wheel. Something about Chris, when he wasn't attacking him humorously, was incredibly relaxing to be near. He was... He was...
His thoughts were spliced from their trail- he was asking him something. "WH-what? We were going somewhere!?" He snapped instinctively, almost dumbly, with a blush on his face. They were going... To... He sighed incompetently, pulling the car down to the side of the road, biting his lip. "We were going to get the others- but Chris-" he turned his head to him, as if to so something very important. The rain still leaked outside, playing tunes for them on the window of the mini. Things were still for a moment.
"Do we need to? What if this is it, and everyone has just moved on?"

Jay nodded to her, his crisp blue eyes softening as he held onto her wrists for a moment, making sure she could understand his thankfulness. "Good." He said, and a smile broke through. The whole world danced for him. He turned his head away from her's, hearing the footsteps of more rushing people down the hallway. They were here to kill him and take her- normally he would love that, invite it even- but he just couldn't. Not today- today they were ok. Just lost strolls trying to piece together anything and everything at once.
His eyes trailed up to a window on the roof, and an idea capsized him then. "Har, do you think you can carry me out of here?" His eyes widened as the footsteps grew louder, he grinned nervously. "I-I'm not that heavy I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:28 am

Harley glanced at him, breaking the daze of her spell. Looking back towards the sound of the noise, her eyes widened in fear and exhaustion. She wouldn't go back. She couldn't ever go back there. Snatching Jay's wrist, she darted up. Not even sure if her wing's would work, she felt them fly out rapidly from his sweater, flinging it up against her shoulders. Muttering, she heaved up as Jay's body weight masked beneath her own. Feeling her nerves painfully spike up her shoulders, she weaved up and down slowly, letting out a yelp, throwing Jay up in a burst of energy. Crashing the window, Jay was flung up and pressed against the footboard of the ceiling. Harley struggled with her wings, but eventually made it up. Hearing the pairs of shoes underneath her, she clawed at the edge as her wings gave out, and gripped onto the siding. "I'm sorry!" She shouted up at Jay, struggling to pull herself up with him.

(what do you want me to say for chris? o: )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:48 am

He could kiss him or something sweet please yes no maybe hurr hurr )) I'll reply to both of em when i get it c: ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:05 am

Pff I totally fell asleep but now it's all stormy outside and I woke up urgh.)

Kody flinched and opened his mouth to instantly reject the suggestion, but what his voice wanted to refuse his body could not. It desperately lusted in his eyes and that moment of hesitation was more than enough to let the enticing scent hit him hard. He needed it, he had to, and that was enough for him to forget how wrong he would otherwise find this. With surprising strength and speed one of his own hands raised and grabbed Adelric's, and jerked it closer towards him. Without intending to his own nails dug in with his grip which was a confirmation that he wasn't acting on his own thoughts but on thirst; he would never be nor wish to be that sharp if his conscience was involved. The next minute ensued of transferring as much of what blood was already there in to his system. Adelric's blood was a burning against his tongue, a sharp but welcomed tang and by the time he had finished with that he'd become a bloodlusting animal. More. He wanted so much more of it. Biting down on his bottom lip while his fangs prodded at each side, Kody trailed up his arm until he found any possible place to quickly get his fangs through to what flowed underneath. He could smell it, metallic and bitter and absolutely perfect. The bite was as sharp as his grab had been - any manners and consideration had simply dissolved long before his point - and now he could only sit there with his own eyes flickered shut while he sucked in blood relentlessly. And kept going. He didn't want to let go once he'd started and only seemed to grow gradually more and more frantic the more that he got. The rapidness of his breathing was also increasing with each swallowing, heartbeat already racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next