х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am

Ok I fell asleep too xD
I'll reply when I can c:
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:18 am

Jay gripped the top of the building, his fingers clutched to it as he pulled away from the warm body of Harley, and attempted to get himself up further. With his tired muscles burning, and his bright eyes chilled but focused, the vampire felt his body rise up, and eventually collapsed at the Rolf's top. He had some several cuts scattered about his body from the throw, like tiny paper cuts, it all dazed him for a moment before he turned back to look at Harley. The poor girl- probably not used to the awkward wings enough to yet fly; and how odd of him to think such a thing, when so unused to her being malicious and monster-like. The young man hasn't get decided if that intimidated him or not.
Although his thoughts were long, they pushed through quickly in his strange mind, and he snapped back to reality within seconds, Jay's icy eyes widening as his teeth gritted together. He reaches out a hand, grasping the area between her wrist and her elbow, and pulled up in a frenzied but somewhat rough manner. The men from below had guns, and they are pulling back on triggers- blowing up the air around them in an attempt to hit a target. His expression stiffened into that of fear. "We- just- come on!" He yelped rather frantically, feeling the air of one of the tiny darts whiz past his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:30 am

Good morning : D }}
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:36 am

Hey! C:
I'm leaving for a triathlon with some friends soon enough, so if I poof randomly, that's where I'll be uvu
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 am

Chris looked back at him, stiffening. "What- what are you talking about?!" He screeched, eyes wide with shock. This was Elijah! Elijah, the one who brought them all back together! How could he say such a thing?! They all needed one another! They all needed- Chris turned away from him, face turning red with hidden rage, and not-so-hidden confusion. As his chest boiled, a thought came into his head... was he right? There wasn't anymore running. No more scavenging or death. No more enemies. Maybe... maybe they should just... let each other live their lives.
Chris felt tears well up in his ducts, and he wiped his eyes furiously. "I-" He choked, unsure of what to say. Because he just realized that he has no idea what actual life is like. What it's like to have a family, an actual family, not a bunch of kids. His hands started shaking. If he wasn't the leader, then what was he?
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 am

I'm leaving around noon to go to a friends house vwv }}

Harley felt herself be hauled up, trying to catch herself as the bullets whizzed past her. Screaming in fear, she clutched onto Jay and pushed him father against the window's edge, grasping onto him as she screamed into his chest. Harley just wanted this to end, to get out of here, to do anything but this. She heard a gunshot oddly close to her, and she turned around on instinct. Too late.
A sniper shot through the window across from them, breaking and shattering glass. This cause the bullet to change course, and instead of the bullet going through Harley's right temple, it grazed her shoulder. In shock, she turned towards Jay once more, blood dripping from her shoulder. Smelling her sickly sweet aroma fill the air around her, she grasped Jay and screamed, "Jump! I'll catch your fall!"
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 am

Foxy for some reason watching your avatar is really entertaining.
Or I just really don't want to do homework.
Or both?)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 am

Elijah stared at Chris, a little taken back by his sharp response. "Chris-" he stopped himself from snapping, realizing his Leander's exasperation with a painful twinge. Fighting was all Chris had ever known- his family was his home, and now, they were either dead or spread out about Blackpool, and all of that, gone suddenly... But Chris had never known the real life things. Miracles would no longer be life-saving, but instead, small and beautiful things. People wouldn't die, they wouldn't starve or drink in hoeplessness (or perhaps they would a little only at parties), but it would be kinder. And... He and Chris wouldn't need to give up on things, they'd always be friends, as well as everyone else. But was the journey over?
"Chris" he repeated softly, his light brown eyes looking the other super in the eye, all honesty and truth in his gaze. "This is what we've been fighting for." There came a small smile on his lips, soft and empathetic, and somewhat comforting. "Look, Chris, they're all safe now. Maybe this is it."
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 am

Jay shook his head, his eyes widening as another bullet screamed past. He shook his head, eyes wet and glossy and afraid. "I-I can't." He admitted, somewhat childishly. "I need to see Karou! If I'm dead, I'll never..." His voice trailed off, and he was right. If he died he'll never see her, and this was perhaps his only chance. "Please catch me." He never thought he'd be saying those words. A bullet skimmed against his hand, and he drew back with a hiss at the painful burn. And then.// he was falling. Jumping forward and praying this person whom he had tried to kill and whom had tried to kill him would care enough to catch him.
His faith was weak in her, but it was all he had, and he hoped, it was all she had too
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:26 am

Hehe, Tempo, thank you. (: }}

Sorry I took a shower Dx }}

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:29 am

Das ok hehe
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:33 am

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 555366_593558487362814_1250504940_n

CHRIS AND ELIJAH QUOTE THO
Okay now I'm replying xD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:39 am

Awww pfft Elijah and Chris babies ;A;
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:45 am

I GET DISTRACTED TOO EASILY UGH

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:51 am

GURL I SWARE TO GLOB MONSTERS ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Chris eyed Elijah, and then looked back down to try to hide his oncoming tears. "Elijah... What's life like?" He asked, feeling suddenly very vulnerable and alone. Of course, he had his best friend right next to him... but he still felt utterly alone. What had life been like, to grow up and go to school and have friends? To have normal drama? A small smile escaped from his lips. "I think... I think I'm going to like life." He chuckled a bit, sniffling. No death... no one trying to kill you? To laugh and get drunk and party and smoke? Chris' eyes lit up. "Let's get high."

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:19 pm

BEFORE I EVEN READ THAT I JUST LOVE HOW CHRIS IS LIKE HEY ELIJAH YOU AND ME LETS GET ROARING HIGHBROW ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Harley jumped after him, a few seconds passing as she braced herself. Bullet's kept firing, and as she was suspended in the air, she felt a bullet enter her foot. Screeching, she tumbled farther down, watching herself pass Jay in the air. Wind drew past her, and she felt her wings instinctively flap open. Panic rushed through her, and a scream of helplessness escaped her. She watched her body rise up in a quick motion, somewhat awkwardly, as well as Jay fall past her. Adranaline soared through her and she tightened her wings against her lithe body soaring faster. The dark ground was meters away from Jay, and she had to get there fast. Sweeping under him, she clutched his shoulders and felt the hard ground knock the air out of her lungs. Gasping, she was in a moment of suspension as gravity took over, and she was crushed between Jay and the dense greenery.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Bahahah Chris c':
Did you get my last reply Fox? ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Elijah stared at him for a couple moments, mouth open a little bit as if it was a ridiculous idea. It was.
"Chris you idiot!" He snapped, rolling his eyes. "You're going to turn out just like Albeart if you continue with that." He leaned back in the car seat, which was still parked in some parking lot, the rain slowly getting harder and more prominant. "You'll ruin your life with that shit. Look-" he paused, looking around them for a little bit, frowning just slightly as he wondered if there was anything else to do. He had been going, going, going all his life, never stopping. But now... Now they had time. Time to do stupid things and fuck up their lives, and then time again to fix it. He realized now he had turned back to Chris, starting almost. He glanced away quickly with a frown and a blush. "...no." He pursed his lips, understanding suddenly with a humorous feeling that Chris had no idea about the normal life at all. "You'll never get a wife if you get into those things."  
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Jay coughed, rolling to one side as he felt his body grow painful and stiff with the hard, rather inconvinent landing. "Harley-" how voice cut loose as everything seemed to be still for a minute, the plush grass beneath him felt cool and damp against his mousy brown skin. His lips parted again as he felt rather in-pain, but comforted by the sudden silence. He heard it- people within the building rushing out. He stirred, icy eyes turning to Harley. Reaching out both arms, he sat upwards, coughing once again, with a wince towards his pierced hand. But Harley../ what had happened? She had been falling, hadn't she?
He glanced down at her bloodied foot, and winced. "Harley, your hurt." He murmured. The sounds came closer, and although his heart picked up pace, his mind was far from prepared. "Come on, I'll help you." He offered with that same innocently hopeful voice in his infection. "We can't die here. Not yet."
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:49 pm

iNCEPTION
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:04 pm

CLOVE. :3
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 pm

CLOVE BBY

also me and my friend are making an inception rp if you want to join xD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:55 pm

why does everybody get friends here all of mine are blissfully ignorant to the universe of the internet D':
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next