х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Favorite pairing?
Adelric x Kody
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty40%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Chris x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Harley x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Jay x Harley
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Jay x Karou
 20% [ 1 ]
A NEW PAIRING
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

no shave november

Last edited by Funeral Fox on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:46 pm

sorry i was like obsessed with sword art online and finished the series yesterday.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm

i feel like my life ends every time i finish a series of anything
because i realise it's all i've been doing and then i have to find something new to watch :0
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello o:
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Raavveee :0
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:37 pm

hellooooo c:
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:39 pm

FOX.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:51 pm

DERP SO HARD
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 pm

fkcjfduddncn HI
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 pm

how are you guuiiss
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:57 pm

awesome :DDD

I HAVE A BUSY WEEKEND WITH ROTC BUT I WENT TO EPCOT YESTERDAY AND THERE WAS A TELEPHONE BOOTH LOOKIE

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 1488072_685888871441484_1699725348_n
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:00 pm

WAIT YOU GUYS DON'T NORMALLY HAVE TELEPHONE BOXES?
THERE EVERYWHERE HERE but I have never seen anybody use one. >.>
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 pm

ADFGHJK WHATTTT

THEIR ONLY FOR SHOW AT EPCOT.
IN DISNEYLAND.
NO. XD
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

...wow. :0
there's one outside the post office in my village but it's easy to forget that it exists. I feel like I should actually step inside one now.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm

♪ᴛemρσ wrote:
Sorry if there are any autocorrect monstrosities in here i have the abilities of a three year old with this phone

Alright, so there's no doubt that many people could change hugely in the space of six years. People could become different people altogether in time like that, to the point where you wouldn't recognise a thing from the past, but Kody wasn't and never had been one of those people. Besides, six years wasn't really that long for a vampire anyway, by which comparison he was still very young; and everything was thrown in to perspective when he reminded himself that a certain other vampire-demon-God-knows-what that he knew was two hundred and something. Which actually started to sound weird to him (talk about an age gap) and it was best then that he let the matter be discarded. Anyway. Whether or not anything about him and a person had changed much, life had definitely changed. Sort of. Depends how much detail we look at it. I mean, he was still in the same country and there were still people there to boss him around, but he actually had a home to live in, he had an ordinary enough job - of course he never dared step near the limelight and was perfectly satisfied doing Government secretarial work. Which he was fine with, because there wasn't too much opportunity to mess that up provided he stayed on top of things. Really, the worst of it was just being told how 'important' all of the seemingly very unimportant things were. Kody would be overjoyed if only he could never hear the word 'important' ever again.

And speaking of work, he only had an hour left of it now, an hour which he really wished would pass quicker since he had just ended up staring blankly at things on his desk as glancing at the clock so often that it only made him more acutely aware of how slow time was passing. Sure, there was stuff he could get on with, but now that he was just looking forwards to getting out and being able to relax at home or whatever, the thought of doing any more work this day was just about the most unspeaking idea ever. To think that six years ago he had had Adelric dragging him in to vampire wars and this was what was going on now. But then, the events of the past weren't something he gone including in his résumé or anything.
This certain vampire knew how to please. He was a great mouthpiece for the President; Unknowingly, Adelric was the mouthpiece for his race as well. Now being the General of World Problems, he controls almost all of the services throughout 'Murica. He likes saying that. Anyways, as he sits at home in his military outfit, he fiddles with his medals and ribbons. He has his associates take care of most of his work. His own job consist of pressing red buttons and appearing on television. Living in a secret home in LA, Adelric slowly strips his jacket off and throws it across the expensive upholstery. With the 75" LED TV scanning nonsense, he stripped himself out of his clothing until he was in his boxers. Smiling contently, he turned and skipped merrily to the kitchen to her some whiskey. It was good being king.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:17 pm

sorry that was lame
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:37 pm

No matter bby.

I can't even type pff autocorrect is doing most the work here my hands are frozen~

Kody personally believed that an eight-year-old child could do Adelric's job as well as he did. It didn't take much to sit/stand around looking and sounding important and do these thing on front of cameras and other apparently important people. Rather him than me, he concluded, an kept these dubious thoughts to himself.
He survived another dreary quarter hour, twenty minutes tops, of pretty much sitting there head-in-hands and trying too hard to zone out in desperate hope that time might then pass faster, but after that long he dragged himself back up. He wasn't going to endure another forty minutes of this, and he wouldn't be missed. Important people always have more important things to do - he knew this long ago but now ot was just something that more prominently stuck in his mind - and worry about, nobody was going to are less if little old Kody scurried off a bit early just this once.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Beautiful work of art right there.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Adelric opened his huge fridge and looked over the scattered food. Blood bags and whiskey filled the inside, and he opened a little jar of sake, a Japanese specialty. He smiled mischievously and poured it down, feeling the tingling sensation pour down into his stomach. The burning sensation pleased him, and he laughed a bit.
Sitting back down on the bed that was next to the couch, he flicked through the channels and spotted a news report about scientists breaking the law with animal testing. He grimaced, knowing there was so much more than that. He heard about the girl, Harley, and how she was just the first of many. There were pentabreeds of hybrids scattered around bases, and this is why he got into government in the first place. To destroy everything that these scientists have created.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:25 pm

bah sorry i totally fell asleep there
you can probably tell i have no idea where my sleepy mind was going with this help me ;~;
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:45 pm

GUYS THE FORUMS ARE SHUT DOWN
GOODBYE LIfeee
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm

i'm realising that I have no life right now help.
gonna mull around netflix and try and stay distracted
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:06 pm

IANBSJAISJAMA
TEMPO
A PERSON
IM SANE
...maybe
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 pm

maybe, just maybe D:
HOW ARE YOU ANYWAY CLOVE
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:16 pm

IM GR8 WHAT ABOUT YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: