х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Favorite pairing?
Adelric x Kody
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty40%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Chris x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Harley x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Jay x Harley
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Jay x Karou
 20% [ 1 ]
A NEW PAIRING
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

no shave november

Last edited by Funeral Fox on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Yes UES DIVERIGENTbsjs
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:05 pm

I know nothing about divergent xD bUT I CAN LEARN
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:22 pm

YES YOU CAN
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 pm

HAHA OK I SHAKL
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm

fcku i have pimples nuuuuuuu
ill not show my face. xD

oKAY IM GONNA REPLY NOW.

AND DIVERGENT YUS<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Intoxicated Drunk wrote:
"I knew you would like it." Elijah continued lightheartedly, and gave her a surprised sort of look when she had asked him the question. God, had she changed. Changed in a way that it was still her in her beautiful splendors, still her that made him fill up to the brim with emotion and love- maybe the only person in this world of dogs that didn't feel purely lust for her. It pained him to know that such a perfect rose like Harley could be beaten by those foolish men. ...and even so, thinking back to what she admitted on doing early with them after getting her pay... He shook hisbheadquickky, scolding himself for thinking such things of the girl. He stuttered slightly. "Oh! Of course- what's yours is mine- just make sure you're out in time for Chris to get here!" And he was out again, well, to the kitchen, to get himself some much needed tea. It was almost hilarious how much he had managed to fit into the area- no longer the awkward, weak, snapishly intelligent man who seemed too classy for their situation- but now, a young professor, living amongst plants  and pianos and hell- piles and piles of tea. He have her a look, one last look. Like a promise that everything would work out for now on, and he would take care of her until she was old. Finally, he felt as if he could. He didn't need physical strength to do so like before (likewise, why he failed at saving her so many times), but could now be the intellectual, kind young man he was destined to be instead. -out of rp- SADDLYYY WE ALL KNOW OUR CHARACTERS HAPPINESS IS JUST NOT ACHIEVABLE WITH WRITERS LIKE US  
Harley nodded, "Thank you," and turned back towards his room. The bathroom was parallel to it, the door cracked open. She could glimpse the showerhead inside, and even now she suddenly felt like undressing where she stood. The respect she has for her body dropped so low that she didn't even care anymore. Disgusted, she walked quickly into the bathroom and closed the door. Slipping off her clothes, her wings spread. The achiness of her wings spread, and she moaned slightly from the soreness of being confined. There was bruises and scars over her body, especially under her chest from the surgeries of years before. She wasn't as insecure anymore; surely she knew that her body was attractive to men. But that's also a part that she hated. Remembering her innocence, how she hated to be looked at by men.. she still hated it. But she couldn't have helped it if she wanted to survive. Snapping the hot water on she let her hair run down over her face, and she exhaled as it burned her flesh.

Chris screeched to a stop in the parking lot of Elijah's apartments. Shifting his fingers through his hair as he got out, his earbud rang and he groaned. Clicking it on, he grumbled, "What?" It wa the same old bullshit. Wanting to collaborate an experiment with him, involving animals. "Like I told you before, Professor Harring, I will never experiment on animals. Alive or otherwise. Now please refrain from calling me again, bastard." He hung up, and slammed his door closed as he stepped out into the rain. What did Elijah want? He had to get back and finish paperwork. Walking hurriedly, he pounded his fist onto the door. "EJ?" He called out.

Harley walked out, with a towel wrapped tightly around her body. Her hair dripped casually onto the ground, and she promised she would clean it up afterwards. "Elijah, I don't have any clothes." She mumbled, looking down. Her body seemed much cleaner now, and a faint scent of strawberries wafted into the room. "Can I borrow something to look decent..? And..." As she heard the knocking, "..Please keep my work to yourself." She commented, leaning against the doorframe. She wondered what Chris would be like.. If he had gotten married, had a few kids?
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:48 pm

uh so this is how i see elijah

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 1-Alex-Pettyfer
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Wow I made a lot of idiotic happy noises when I saw that picture it's actually pretty fucking accurate xD ))

"Ah, just one moment, Chris!" Elijah called to his friend quickly, a sort of desperate excitement in his voice. "Look you're going to love this, just, stay there, wanker!" He sort of snapped at the end, a funny sort of snap, as if he was being lighthearted but promised a good tongue lashing if Chris had chosen to ignore him. The Englishman hurried to his room, pausing for a moment with somewhat of a blush over his pale cheeks. "God- uhm-" presentable? Something of his looking presentable? Lucky for Elijah, he was only 5'6 or so, so height as a problem could be worse. He decided to snatch up a white button-up-shirt; and a peacoat as well. He was almost halfway towards the bathroom when he remembered she probably needed pants as well, and with a quick: "shit-" he hurried back, and grabbed the smallest pair he could find before going towards the bathroom again. Closing his eyes (because clearly he is an adorable gentlemen), and covering them with one hand, he held out the clothes for Harley to wear. "Uhm- these are the best I could find." He admitted, and nodded softly to her at her last request, knowing well that he would have kept it a secret, anyways. "And of course."
Afterwards, Elijah made his way to the front door again, his chest seeming to inflate with helium. God had it been a long time since they were all together. Even Chris and he were stuck with work now (although Chris being on-call 24/7 made it difficult to see him otherwise). It was as if nothing in the world could spoil the moment, not even he, if he tried. The young man opened the door, covering it enough so that Chris couldn't see inside (not that this mattered, considering Harley was in the bathroom).
"Hey- uhm, hello." He tried to act causal, but this was failing horridly. Actually, he had on that same innocent excitement from when he had first visited his family with Chris so many years ago, his cheeks red and flustered, with his weary eyes bright and alert.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Here for a little bit if anyone else is ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Basically same as above
I have nothing to do all day if anyone gets on uvu
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:27 pm

finished homework and whatnot. Wanna see that picture of me in my outfit now? xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes yes post it! ;~;
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:13 pm

OHGODIMSORRY
MUSIC GOT A HOLD OF ME

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 1426678_468428076607800_688751986_n
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:18 pm

idontknowhowtoreplybecauseimusedtoactionandshitwtfdoidoitsreallifeimnotgoodatthat

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Aww!! Ok first of all you look really adorable and I can't even q-q second of all dude that suit looks great! Ah that is just awesome C': and seriously your hair too much oK THE UNIFORM RIGHT RIFHR the point is is that it looks great on you uvu

Hmm mm- idk. Maybe we can incorporate action into it somehow
Things I want;
Jay
insane!elijah
Stress
Chris's ass

Idk you could have something happen I don't know xD but ye I feel ya ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:44 pm

ohmy
fuckign
gOD
I POSTED A REPLY
AND THEN I ATE
AND THEN A CAME BACK AND REFRESHED IBEKFJNBFMFGMFK
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm

DUCKING HELL
I WOULD HAVE FLIPPED MY SHIIT
GOD I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS SHHH LET ME COMFORT YOU
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:44 pm

PKJDFLSAJKDKLAJDLKASJDLAKJSD
well my emails used to tell me when stuff was alive here but I must have acidentally told it not to or something ugghh sorry guysies I have stuff to read now what is even happening. )
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:50 pm

except I can't read it now because dad is being needy and wants to watch Breaking Bad so I'll just mentally spaz over the fact you people are still alive until I can read this stuff~ )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 pm

TEEEMMMPPP
I was going to go find you and get Faux today but I guess I only need Fau?? Q-Q I have missed you ahh ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Meep I have missed you tooo and everybody gaaahh I missed this rp so much<3 How are you doing? )
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Svqjiabens
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:58 pm

meepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeeeppp
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:59 pm

TEMPO
HI
C:
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:00 pm

FOR SOME REASON
I WANT TO GO TO A STRIPPER CLUB IN THIS ROLEPLAY
LIKE A RAVE
IDK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: