х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Favorite pairing?
Adelric x Kody
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty40%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Chris x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Harley x Elijah
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty20%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Jay x Harley
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Jay x Karou
 20% [ 1 ]
A NEW PAIRING
нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty0%нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

no shave november

Last edited by Funeral Fox on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:11 am

Raveeee o3o
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:15 am

Harley was silent for a long time. A small, hopeful smile lingered on her lips. Her laugh was small and fragile, just like from before. She slowly looked into his eyes, pulling her hair back with a hand. She closed her eyes at the kiss on her forehead, and a wide smile escaped her lips. "You really... think I can have a life with you guys?" The prospect of family overjoyed her. Chris had become a businessman? The owner of a company? Ironic that he was even a leader when they were teenagers. They were always looking after each other, weren't they? Even now, when she's a prostitute on the street, homeless... they eventually find one another. Harley slowly leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck. She squeezed his shoulders, and another laugh escaped her lips. Her laugh wa warm and full of hope. "Why are you so good to me?" She whispered, clutching the back of his shirt, before letting go. She leaned back and looked into his eyes.

FOX
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:16 am

HEY
HEY GUYS

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:49 am

LADIDIDALADIDIDAAAAAA
IM NOT GONNA BE HERE TOMORROW FOR A WHIILLEEEE
IM ON HONOR GUARD IN JROTC AND IM DOING A VETERANS DAY MEMORIALL
AT SOME OLD PEOPLES CENTEEERRR
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 am

oh nooo D: I'll be here tomorrow a lot xD
Today I am going to a festival thing though, so I'll be on only after uvu ))

Elijah wasn't a smiler- anyone who knew him even semi-well would know that. He could get married and he probably wouldn't smile. Sad? Lonely? Depressed? No. He simply didn't do it, it wasn't in his nature, but he had ways of making that not matter, too. Perhaps it was in the way he looked at you, as if nothing in the world was so fiercely important to him as that particular person. The smile, I would even say, would he unnecessary. Even despite his spiteful, irritant behavior towards most things, you knew she he cared about you. When he did care, like he did now, you could feel it. "Harley." His gaze flitted up to her. "Because I love you, we're family." Elijah had been waiting for this. For an angel to save him from the boredness and the stress in his mind, he was waiting for something good to happen, and even if he didn't know it, it had been her.
"We should go to my apartment, have him meet us there-" Elijah stood suddenly, as if anxious to get going. "What do you say? Leave all this behind?" The hopeful tone never left his voice .
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:17 am

Do you want to skip to his apartment?
Ah darn. Well, I have homework to do, so that'll be a thing that actually makes me do it. ]
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:22 am

that sounds good! C: just be prepared; in his apartment are lots of potted plants and a cat and two birds. He's an exotic one that guy. xD ))

UUGGHHH homework . I still have chemistry to do and it is so hard I can't even Q-Q
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 am

Harley followed him up the steps to his apartment. Rain scattered into the blactkop of the cement, and Harley brought the collar of her coat up to her neck, trying to get under the cover. She had talked the whole way there, mostly. She was eager to tell him about her life, about what had happened. She described the experiments, about how she and Jay had teamed up. About how he had tortured her before that. About how he helped her when she was an uncontrollable monster. Now, though, her feeding had calmed down and she could control her impulses. She had flown all the way across the atlantic ocean, but then a storm had came in and she had broken her wing. A few other supernaturals found her and brought her back into good health, and then she had gone off on her own. She'd been scattering city to city ever since, thoughts of finding the others dwindling from her thoughts. How her life turned into that of killing scum, foraging for food, and thinking about survival.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 am

Tell me when you go to know when I have to get up. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Elijah had nodded in interest the entire time. He was the therapist, almost. Less talking and more nodding and lots of 'ohs' and 'I'm sorry's'. She was the enigma and he was the puzzle solver. She had given him all the answers. Only once in the discussion had he spoken up, and that was about his disbelief towards Jay, mostly, it bothered him to no end what that vampire had done. Did he expect to be forgiven? (Was he even still alive god Elijah hoped not). He had also managed to call Chris, excitedly telling him there was something at his apartment he definitely needed to see. His mind was on haywire. Who knew? Perhaps he could even find Karou and Caroline and Frederick out there in the world- just to know they were alright. He had been through so much with them- why stop because they had grown up?
Upon reaching the doorsteps, he fumbled with his keys quickly, and opened the door, kindly and with almost child-like charisma showing her in. To say the least, it all shouted Elijah. The entire space was incredibly neat and tidy, a small but kind sort of space that couldn't look inexpensive. Potted plants and money trees hung from his ceiling and were placed on desks and tabletops and countertops. He had four rooms it seemed; an open sort of Living room with a beautiful piano and some couches (no TV, unsurprisingly), a small kitchen with a two-person table in it to eat at, a study just off of that area, and a closed door that must have been his bedroom. He took a look at her, and hurried inside, taking off his black and brown peacoat, whilst hanging it on a hook near to the door. "I have tea if you're thirsty- and Chris should be here soon-" after he finished rambling, Elijah silenced in a soft , extinguished manner. "Is this alright?"
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:20 pm

I have to go officially at 11, but I'll be here ( just poofy) until then P:
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Chris walked out of his office, throwing his coat off and over his shoulder as he walked past his receptionist. A series of labs and other experimentational centers rose about him, but none of them were filled with humans or animals of any kind. Christopher had followed his parents footsteps, and he had become a famous scientist. He created a hybrid plant- The Leva petalis, which sucked in twice as much carbon dioxide from the air as any normal plant. It grew all around him, with scientific greenhouses, the air hung with a bit of humidity. He had written a few books on his research, and was known as the 'Man that saved our polluted mother.' His plants are scattered in every city, especially those known for being polluted, and had slowly dwindled the prospect of global warming. Taking the elevator, he went down to the garage and got into his car- A black prius.

Harley took off her coat, she hung it up beside his. Slowly, she turned her gaze towards his house. She smiled a bit shyly, scanning every little detail. She had a slight look of awe. Her body suddenly felt filthy, like she had to take a shower. Turning towards him, she smiled and looked down, as if in regards to his class. "This is.. amazing." She had forgotten what it was like to live in an actual house. After a moment, Harley turned towards the kitchen. "No, no.. uhm, I'm really okay. But, the thought of a hot shower is quite alluring. Can I please wash up?" She asked, feeling a bit out of place around his home. Of course, this was Elijah. He would let her do anything she wanted. But she was used to men treating her like trash. Something to be used and then thrown away. Her respect towards everyone had grown, and she felt at place being so small.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:52 pm

"I knew you would like it." Elijah continued lightheartedly, and gave her a surprised sort of look when she had asked him the question. God, had she changed. Changed in a way that it was still her in her beautiful splendors, still her that made him fill up to the brim with emotion and love- maybe the only person in this world of dogs that didn't feel purely lust for her. It pained him to know that such a perfect rose like Harley could be beaten by those foolish men. ...and even so, thinking back to what she admitted on doing early with them after getting her pay... He shook hisbheadquickky, scolding himself for thinking such things of the girl. He stuttered slightly. "Oh! Of course- what's yours is mine- just make sure you're out in time for Chris to get here!" And he was out again, well, to the kitchen, to get himself some much needed tea. It was almost hilarious how much he had managed to fit into the area- no longer the awkward, weak, snapishly intelligent man who seemed too classy for their situation- but now, a young professor, living amongst plants and pianos and hell- piles and piles of tea. He have her a look, one last look. Like a promise that everything would work out for now on, and he would take care of her until she was old. Finally, he felt as if he could. He didn't need physical strength to do so like before (likewise, why he failed at saving her so many times), but could now be the intellectual, kind young man he was destined to be instead. -out of rp- SADDLYYY WE ALL KNOW OUR CHARACTERS HAPPINESS IS JUST NOT ACHIEVABLE WITH WRITERS LIKE US
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Actually still here for the drive there xD ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:10 pm

AHHHH HE IS SO ADORABLE
CAN I PLEASE HAVE AN ELIJAH
AND OKAY

Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:15 pm

AHHH ikr we all need an Elijah in our life Q~Q
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Ignore this I'm just trying to figure out what Elijah physically looks like like I literally cannot find one actor or human being that makes me go 'oh hey Elijah' bUT I KNOW ONE IS OUT THERE- so if like you have any idea of an actor help I am dying

-very near light brown hair (combed), sometimes occasionally tousled in an adorable way if he has been running or something
- kind of short (that doesn't really matter though)
- a thin sort of guy. He doesn't have like any muscle, I mean he just looks normal like that's all.
- no real prominant features on his face like he doesn't have really obvious cheekbones or a hard jawline or anything
- attractive like hell yeah
- not tan I guess
- I mean he's British so
- British-y looking pfft
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey guiss
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Clove you are here!! q-q now let me seduce you
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 pm

HËHÈHÉHÊHĒHĖHĘ
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Herro
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Hey, I'm gonna reply. c: }
DUDE WANNA SEE A PICTURE OF ME IN ROTC? }
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:38 pm

and AHH I WANT A DIVERGENT ROLEPLAY TOO XD }
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:40 pm

DANR IT I HAVE TO GO TO WALMART BRB
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:42 pm

LOL FOX THAT CHAIN OF YOUR POSTS IS HILARIOUS
ANYWAYS YES YES
WHEN YOU GET BADK POSR RHE PICTURE AND REPLT

ALSO CLOVE THAT FONT IS AWESOKE- LASTLY DO YOU OR ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE EOLEPLAY? IM CURRENTLY DESIGNING TWO CHARACTERS BUT YEAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ   нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

нυмαɴιтy : тнe rιѕιɴɢ αвoмιɴαтιoɴ
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce :: Roleplaying :: Supernatural Roleplays-
Jump to: