х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm here! Want to rp with Elijah and Caroline? C: ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 am

Okay Very Happy
If you're still here of course lol ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 am

I'm always here e_e
Alright, allow me to come up with a post. And possibly put Elijah under the worst hangover in his life, lol. ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 am

Yay hangover lol
Caroline can like play nurse to him ah
I still ship them
but I ship everyone so...
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 am

Elijah Avery held his head, grumbling something incoherent as he reached clumsily for a some Ibuprofen, emptying out about five to take, whilst not minding to indulge his swallow with water. "God dammit." he shut his eyes tightly, hoping to god he didn't say anything he'd later regret. How couldn't he worry? Harley and Eric were both there with him, and alcohol, lots of that was involved too. He groaned again, and took two more 'just to be safe'.
The young man sat up fully on his head, climbing out, with his neat, light brown hair messy, and his red tie wrinkled after sleeping with it. Slowly, Elijah continued his way out and into the living room, flinching as a blinding light of doom was shed upon him. No, no wait. No- that was just the sun reflecting through closed blinds.
How many glasses did he have, again?
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 am

Faux realz wrote:
Yay hangover lol
Caroline can like play nurse to him ah
I still ship them
but I ship everyone so...

Thats exactly how I feel. At this point who don't I ship?
hehehe i have seen too many adult situations and yes a nurse sounds fine
what
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 am

Nooooo not nurse
Forget I said nurse
She is the
Person
And definetly not a nurse lol ))

Caroline wandered down the hall and saw Elijah standing there rather discombobulated. She could smell the stale scent le scent of alcohol from his breath and grimaced. "Hey, you shuld sit down." She led him over to a chair, hoping he wouldn't stumble because she would sure not be able to catch him. He seemed to have a terrible hangover, and she guessed she couldn't quite blame him as everyone else had been drinking last night hadnt they?
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:33 am

I was kidding anyways. xD ))

"No, I want to remain standing with a migraine. That sounds fantastic." Elijah muttered sarcastically, waving one hand around as if suddenly very whimsical. "-Or maybe I could walk around a little more, even better." He dropped the act, and sat down where she had directed him to, holding his head with one hand. He quieted for a couple moments before sighing, seeming to loose his spite. "-Sorry. But hell, what was I thinking?" he glanced at Caroline again, biting his lip, as if reminding himself who he was talking to.
Caroline, who had been there for him when he had screwed up majorly.
Caroline, who had left him as soon as Chris had entered the scene.
Where did they stand again? He had no idea how to classify the girl, but decided not to think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 am

Derp
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:42 am

ღ☽Ċǟʀǟքɦɛʀռɛʟɨǟ☾ღ wrote:
{ -- }

Karou shook her head, though she was still overwhelmed by a certain, unusual giddiness. She wondered if her, as a vampire, could see the wide grin plastered across her face. Though, with a nonchalant shrug, she responded. "..I don't care."

Short post WHOOPEE
Hehe here Rave <3
Hi guis I kno u r hurr
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 am

Caroline sat next to him and eyed him carefully. "I know I've totally chosen the best moment to talk about this but, I'm sorry, Elijah. For what I did. I- felt terrible and I still do. I mean when I left you and all." She stammered and blushed a bit. She wondered if he'd forgotten. Or if he even knew what the hell she was talking about right now. It was pointless.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 am

Amg starli hay girl))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:44 am

Fauuuxxx hay gurrllll wassup
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:46 am

Nothing much guerrilla Hbu
We should try and gather up the gang but
Idk perhaps we should just invite Moar people to these forums ...?
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 am

MMMHMMM hey gurl whatchyou doin ))

Elijah appeared somewhat surprised by her apology, and breathed out a chuckle as he was feeling a bit too bitter to think it through clearly. No, not bitter- not necessarily overly rude or incredibly spiteful, just hazy. "No, not the best time at all." he grimaced; although a light of earnest seriousness came over him, and he shook his head. "But its alright. I didn't deserve you staying in the first place." he held out a hand, as if to shake. "Truce?"

Jay grinned as well, kissing her again sweetly. "Good." he decided, sitting up fully. "Good- because I don't either." suddenly, despite his wounds and beaten appearance, the light of hope had deemed a little brighter- a sort of new optimism in his eyes. "We'd better go soon, though. Find my sister, and then. Then we can all be happy together." he glanced at her prospectively, not seeming to find his own time for much rest.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 am

I have a good friend of mine bored/wanting to rp somewhere. If we ever get stuck, I could call her over. :U ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:52 am

I'll try c:
That'll involve more rpS to be made too x3
I'll ask some of my friends tomorrow, I think they'd be interested. Most of them signed off for the night, as I should soon Dx -8:30 wake up call-
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 am

Karou frowned slightly - her blissful solitude with Jay would soon be shattered by his reunion with Ellian. She couldn't expect to seclude him all to herself for the rest of their lives - but what exactly did she expect? Bright blue eyes flitting idly about the shadowy cave, her intuitive senses overcame her logic and she yearned to escape the confines of the cave - and whatever lurked within it.

Shortpostbutimtired<3
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 am

Oh no Starlii
I don't have to go to bed ever yay /throws candy/

Caroline shook his hand but looked sad. "I believe it is the other way around Elijah. At least you did it for the one you loved. I don't- I don't think I bloody have feelings anymore." A fear tears rolled down her cheeks but her face was blank. Chris had been- so odd. It made her so confused.mand then there was also Elijah with his snappy attitude. At least he was still here. At least he hadn't tried to kill himself more than once. She wiped at her eyes.

(Oh god. I've forgotten my own characters name...
It starts with an e right? xc )

Ellian hissed at the man and something else happened what ok I'm going to find my last post I have no idea what is happening
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:06 am

Faux realz wrote:
Um ok haha PierrexEllian XD ))

Ellian mumbled something, turning a bit on the ash covered ground. All of a sudden she was awake and she stiffened but then loosened. Someone was with her. and it was not Jay nor Karou. Eyes still closed she hissed, "Who are you?" She then leaped up to her feet, bared her fangs, and assumed a defensive posistion. She sized up the man who stood infront of her. He seemed... french.

Wooooh
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 am

"He seemed... french." That line made me laugh too much for my own good. xD )) OH GREAT MORE SHIPS hehe )) Also, watching parks and rec. I've decided that Jay is Chris, Elijah is Ben, Chris(the one in the rp) is Ron, Ellian is April, Karou is Ann, Harley is Leslie, and Pierre is Tom. If you don't watch Parks and Rec, do so immediately. ;~; ))

Jay nodded his head, standing up fully, whilst offering a hand to help her up. "Don't worry." he spoke rather carefully afterwards, his simple light blue eyes seeming to hold her with much interest. "I'll still have time for you." he hid a grin.

Pierre yelped in surprise at her sudden movement. Wait no- no, not yelped. Yelped is Canadian. He gasped, a very french gasp, and seemed to jolt back in recluse towards the girl's actions. "Ah! Mi-mi ami. No need for zat." he assured, stiffly dusting off the side of his jacket, attempting to lax himself. "See, anon, we're amigos in this. Hah, sorry for zee lack of introductions- you were in a bit of a... A... Tussle, with 'zee fire and all. I am Pierre Pascal."

Elijah's spite evaporated completely, and he offered her a sympathetic look. They were all very wounded, weren't they? Not just physically, but in the mind, scarred by the actions of themselves, and what others had forced them to do. It wasn't their fault- they were just stuck. Stuck in a world of thieves, who steal away memories and happiness and friends. It was a wonder they managed to stick together so long, even if a little bruised.
""Love". I love a lot of people." his voice dimmed. "I shouldn't have chosen any favourites. Besides, you're a good girl." he offered her a very, very small, almost undetectable smile. Lest, one few have seen. "Times are just, eh, tough, right now."
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 am

Ok Clove. ;o;
I have like no bedtime- although tomorrow, twelve o'clock is the latest I can sleep in, since we're going on a family trip to the mountains.
Oh god
Wish me goodluck on that. xD
But anyways, yeah~. I used to have an rp called Malfunctioned that was pretty popular for a while, perhaps I will try to re-code that here. c: ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 am

Look what I'm watching
I occasionally watch parks and rec haha))

Caroline raised her brows and studied his face. He was worn it seemed, it shown through the haze of his hangover. Almost like a scar from worrying and tiredness. "Perhaps we were not meant to love. But rather we were meant to become more dull to feeling. To stay alive in this- war." Her eyes seemed wise for a moment but then were sad a dull again. Almost pitying. Sad for herself and everyone around her who were hurt. And who would never heal. They were all missing peices to different puzzles, and none of the, could make sense of the others, or fit together.

Ellian sat down and smirked at the Frenchman. "Where has the other girl gone, Frenchie." That was what she would call him. Frenchie. It had a nice ring to it. To her at ,east. Her eyes flashed at him almost hungrily but mostly as if to say hurry it up. She would not stay sane long without her brother. And Frenchie would have to go if he got in her way.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 am

Hehe Dan and Phillll c':
I'll always love Tobuscus and Smosh
but they have a place in my heart too. u_u ))
lol, I've been really into it lately. And when i say that, i mean cuddling up on the couch with friends and watching up to season four. xD ))

Elijah eyed her for a moment, and sighed out, shaking his head. She was as broken as any of them, weren't she? "Love is subjective." he mumbled, and leaned over to kiss her head. Very gently, but in a friendly manner- brotherly, more like. He stood up fully, swaying for a bit as he grimaced at the motion, but decided to get it go. His fault for having so much to drink last night. "Feeling quite a lot of it or very little depends on how you classify things, hm?" Like tea. I love tea. He frowned, suddenly relinquishing the idea of an Earl Gray. "Eh, Caroline. How about a cup of tea? Its sort of calming, you could somewhat say.." he was trying. In a weird Elijah-way he really was trying to make her feel better.

Pierre glared at her, grimacing a bit at the new nickname. Frenchie? Good god- was this girl going through culture shock or something? "Ohonhon, charming, mademoiselle, but really, just call me Pierre, it, eh, suits me better, oui..." his voice trailed off, and he had to think about it for a moment. The girl? Oh yes, that girl. The one with bright blue eyes, and light colored hair... He frowned, trying to place what had happened to her. "She, eh, ran back into zee fire. Looking for a guy named... Jay, was it, non?"
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:46 am

AMG WE LOVE ALL THE SAME THINGS AAHAGUHKSDHFKJSDBVKJS))
Short response because I am half asleep but I'll probably be up for like two more hours cx ))

Caroline nodded and headed to the kitchen, half forgetting Elijah might need assistance because of his current state and half reminding herself he'd probably much rather get there himself.

Ellian huffed and said, "Now Frenchie none of that," almost anger shone in her eyes as she made a fist of one hand and dug her nails into her skin. "Into the for you say? Odd girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next