х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:53 am

HIGH FIVE FOR RANDOM YOUTUBERS YES-))
I might have to hit the sack soon for my body for health but the internet you know
it calls for me ))

Elijah got two cups together rather quickly, fishing out what looked like a few home-made tea bags he must have put together in his free time whilst in the home. Getting two cups, he poured warm water into each, and handed it to the girl whilst waiting for it to steep. "Jay Evens, the vampire." he frowned upon mumbling the name, somewhat interested suddenly, in a morbid sort of way. "He did this to all of us, didn't he?" the young man narrowed his eyes, realizing that all of their losses, and all of their sadness could be pointed to one face.

Pierre, attempting to remain cordial and collected, nodded his head. "Oui... She was a bit odd." he agreed, raising both hands, as if in a sort of 'peace treaty' with her. "And... If you so want to find 'er, I could 'elp you look, non?" he would do anything to stay on the girl's side. Mostly, because she frightened him.
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:57 am

Ah I want to reply but really it would be like one sentence that looked like a two year old typed it lol
So I ell reply n the morning and for now just chat and watch youtube <3
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 am

Haha that sounds good. xD I might have to hit the sack soon, though. I should have a lot of time tomorrow on the two-hour drive to the mountains though! : D ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 am

Ya y mountains Very Happy
Make sure you take lots of pictures ^^
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:11 am

I will; just charged my camera, and got all the lenses ready. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 am

A awesome c:
I'll probably just play minecraft all day with my friends tomorrow
The horses OMG <3
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 am

AAhhhhhhHHHHHHHH I heard about that. ;~; I really want to upgrade it, but I have the torrented version, and in afraid it'll screw up or something. :C ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:33 am

Oh that stinks :c
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 am

Yay I'm coming home today so I will be around again ^^
I'm still quite busy until August though and then going to Greece so it might be a while until I'll actually be here much. c;
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:21 am

Lady Lili wrote:

Jay nodded his head, standing up fully, whilst offering a hand to help her up. "Don't worry." he spoke rather carefully afterwards, his simple light blue eyes seeming to hold her with much interest. "I'll still have time for you." he hid a grin.

{ -- }

Karou flashed Jay a quizzical look, face reddening as he'd intercepted her present thoughts. "How-" with a frivolous shake of her head, the smallest of smiles presented itself to the world as she stood, narrowing her eyes in an attempt to see through the musty cave light.
"What are we going to do?" she sighed, trekking up the slippery, angled stone floor and towards the deterred sunlight.
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 am

Hey Tempo!! That is awesome- man, I want to go on cool random trips. ;~; )) Also, 'morning everyone! ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:36 am

Good morning ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 am

Hai
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 am

What's up starli?
I'll probably get out of bed soon...
So I can pay minecraft lol
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 am

Hello Fau and Clove. C:
Going to be on a lot starting at 12.
Roadtrip
lots of time to kill, lol ))
Faux, we should play sometime together. : D ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 am

Road trip, road trip
I was in the car for five hours yesterday driving home from my cottage -3-
Yes that would be awesome c:
Though I thought you couldn't play multiplayer with the torrented version?
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 am

A friend of mine figured out how to; I'll try to see from him. c: Iggy is the master of all hackers ))
Rp? o: ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:59 am

Sure and yay hacking? cx
Los could you join me at the adoptables page, thnx luh u ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Derp da lerp
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Yep; I was actually typing up the history as we spoke. o: )) Also, cloovveee heyeyey again? x) ))

Elijah got two cups together rather quickly, fishing out what looked like a few home-made tea bags he must have put together in his free time whilst in the home. Getting two cups, he poured warm water into each, and handed it to the girl whilst waiting for it to steep. "Jay Evens, the vampire." he frowned upon mumbling the name, somewhat interested suddenly, in a morbid sort of way. "He did this to all of us, didn't he?" the young man narrowed his eyes, realizing that all of their losses, and all of their sadness could be pointed to one face.

Pierre, attempting to remain cordial and collected, nodded his head. "Oui... She was a bit odd." he agreed, raising both hands, as if in a sort of 'peace treaty' with her. "And... If you so want to find 'er, I could 'elp you look, non?" he would do anything to stay on the girl's side. Mostly, because she frightened him.

Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Heyheyhey
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 pm

ღ☽Ċǟʀǟքɦɛʀռɛʟɨǟ☾ღ wrote:
Lady Lili wrote:

Jay nodded his head, standing up fully, whilst offering a hand to help her up. "Don't worry." he spoke rather carefully afterwards, his simple light blue eyes seeming to hold her with much interest. "I'll still have time for you." he hid a grin.

{ -- }

Karou flashed Jay a quizzical look, face reddening as he'd intercepted her present thoughts. "How-" with a frivolous shake of her head, the smallest of smiles presented itself to the world as she stood, narrowing her eyes in an attempt to see through the musty cave light.
"What are we going to do?" she sighed, trekking up the slippery, angled stone floor and towards the deterred sunlight.

Just saw this, sorry. 0: ))

"Eh..." Jay squeaked involuntarily as he nearly slipped over some loose pebbles over the ground, a bit of a blush on his cheeks as he came into terms with the pathetic noise he had made. Regaining himself, he continued on, feeling around the walls with a frown. "Find our way out, somehow, to begin with." he mumbled, squinting his eyes for signs of light. Alright- what now? They had gone deep within the cave, but it had suddenly appeared more like a labyrinth than a hole in the ground. He turned his attention to Karou again, a little desperate to make conversation. "So, you don't miss them at all?" he was referring to the supernaturals.
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 pm

It's all good ouo
Karouwip
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Caroline froze a moment, stiffening a bit before turning around to face Elijah. "I- think perhaps its not his fault. Vampires were only thought to be bloodthirsty killers by humans and nothing more. So whithuth giving them a chance to be different we killed them. Destroying any intimacy with it. We created our own monsters in theory." She sighed and looked down. Her own fangs seemed to burn in her mouth. She set the teapot on the stove top and sat on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:21 pm

"Caroline, he was the one who forced us into that asylum, he was the one who killed Karou and many others, and he was the one who I had to kill- look." Elijah sighed, letting his rambling decrease as his fingers squeezed the edges of the teacup he held tighter. There was a sort of spark in his eye- ambition, something you'd rarely see in the young man at all. "Whether or not vampires are all bad- this one..." he bit his lip, fingers drumming against the table. Jay Evens... That evil creature... Perhaps Harley would love him, too, if it weren't for him. Yes, he had made up his mind. "This one is evil."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next