х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Smirking at the gun pointed towards him, Adelric walked up to Elijah, until it was pressing against his stomach. Leaning over Elijah, he chuckled darkly. Speaking to everyone, while his cold eyes were trained into Elijah's, he spoke, "I have come to warn you, darlings." His words may sound nice, but his harsh, sadistic demeanor told you that he was anything but. The powerful, haunting aura that seemed to always be spilling out of him was a clue to how dominant he could be. Retching Elijah's hand and twisting it to the side, he forced him to drop the gun. "That's not how you treat someone who's going to save your life." Then, pulling back, he returned his gaze to everyone. "Look, the Vampire King isn't very happy with you. You defied not only his servants, but his scientists. He wants revenge, and is planning on getting it very soon. If you don't hide, you will be dead." His voice was blatantly harsh, but honest. "The vampires opposing Jayce's rule will fight back, giving you an opportunity to flee. This country isn't safe for you anymore. There are too many enemies that either want your power, your dead bodies, or slaves." Turning around, he waved his hand, "But if you want to continue living this lie, then go ah-"

Chris bolted upright, gripping Adelric's wrist. "Help us, you insolent-" He started to gain hot-headedness,but then calmed down and sighed out. He had learned to keep his temper in check this last week or so. He understood the danger, and he knew that his family was going to have to adjust to new surroundings, which wasn't hard for them. Clearing his throat, he continued, "My family needs your support. What do we have to do?"

Turning around in a dramatic swoop, Adelric laughed. "Yes. Yes you do." His arrogant smile reached his eyes, his usual coldness turning into a dark amusement. Leaning down towards Chris - for he was half a foot taller then him - He said, "All you lazy freaks have to do is hide, and then when one of us gives a signal, flee to the ocean." He then stood upright once more, looking over at Elijah with narrowed eyes. "I see you have a British accent... do you have family outside of the United Staes?"
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:05 pm

(Ook it started raining might not have to go, but I might just disappear if I can't convince somebody to feed them for me. //too lazy to cycle in the rain
Also I think I'm just generally in love with Adelric. <3 )

Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:05 pm

wHAT DID KODY DO WHEN ADELRIC KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK HHE
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Adelric is the love interest in my book. <333 }}
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:07 pm

(WE SHALL NEVER KNOW HAHAHAH
i'll probably have a back-in-the-past post for that soon mwah)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Elijah leaned down to pick up his weapon, a little embarrassed towards their state, but mostly, angry at the man who had waltzed in. Who did he think he was, barging in on them like that? Perhaps he would be more appreciative if it were someone more fighting, or at least, er, a little less domineering. He glanced over at Chris, still looking a bit spiteful towards his reluctant control of himself. He had all but a little too much faith in his leader, and it was true, seeing what he was capable of. Didn't Alderic know? That fool- His thoughts were spliced as he felt Alderic's eyes wander to him, their pearly depths sending an unnoticed shiver through his spine.
"Y-yes, back in Blackpool." he quieted for a couple moments, seeming to grimace as his quick, obedient response to the vampire. Idiot he scolded himself silently, and cleared his throat, attempting to regain his demeanor.
"You're suggesting to go back and stay with them?" he narrowed his eyes, realizing then, once more, what gems the supernaturals were. Despite Alderic's harshness, it seemed he too had a civil sort of regard to them as a species. Alright, not regard- but it appeared, despite his insolence, that he understood their importance.
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Kody and Alderic yes: HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 1331316519_cemel_kiss
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:24 pm

(omg hahahahahahahah
okay I'll be back in an hour tops I think. D: )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Awh, ok, bye Tempo! D: )) Also foxy, I looked up your character on deviantart and I found this and I'm dying http://www.deviantart.com/art/Adelric-Brandt-2012-298985127 )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm

ohymygod xDDD RAVE I LOVE YOU.

Adelric clapped his hands in a slow, mocking manner. "Congratulations, Super. You finally recognized a statement that wasn't explained to you. Achievement unlocked." He then turned back towards the others, smirking. After silence, he jumped towards them, "Well, come on then! Hurry up, you lazy children!" He then turned and winked at Kody, before continuing out of the house. He knew they would follow him, he was the only one they could trust. Soon enough, he heard their leader giving orders, and he smiled. Looking up at the sky, he followed the passing of twilight clouds. He could feel the evil in the air, and it both excited him and left him feeling a twinge of bloodlust. He was glad he came when he did, otherwise the vampires would'e been here. Their trail was as easy to follow as a trail of blood. Turning to Kody, he called out, "I want you to take care of the boat, as well as staying with the supers during the fight. I want you to tell them when to go, and help them load up on the ship."

Chris, after a pause, turned towards the others and shouted, "You heard him! We need to move! No more alcohol, just throw some water and canned foods into your backpacks! We have a long trip ahead of us!" Throwing some bottles in his own backpack, he felt a surge of happiness go through him. He would finally be able to be a leader again. The respect from the others had dwindled down recently, and now he would feel needed once more.

Harley turned back towards her own small backpack and stuffed canned beans inside. It took her only a minute before thrusting it over her shoulder and looking back, turning to leave. She ran straight into Elijah's chest, causing her to stumble back and almost hit the floor. Looking down submissively, she avoided his gaze as her face turned red. "Sorry-" She choked out, before turning quickly and running after Chris. Damn it! She was so pathetic! Biting her inside cheek, she enjoyed the pain that came with it. Hopefully, they could become friends again, if they weren't already. But her insecurities kept that from happening any further.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:29 pm

THAT DESCRIPTION THO
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 pm

elijah: No I loved it next time you run into me pinch my nipple that would be perf thx )) xD I love you too, hehe )) Chris of course they have lost your respect, for one, they got drunk and drew male parts on your face and yeah that pretty much sums it up- ))

Elijah blushed a little, about to assure her that was fine, when the girl hurried back to Chris. He stared for a moment longer than he should have, grimacing sort of at her reluctance. With the danger coming and myself being a little tipsy- that was surprisingly awkward. he frowned, and grabbed his own gun, as well as a bag of tea which he fit into his vest's pocket. Unlike the others, he didn't have much of a backpack to carry as it had been forgotten in their previous home- now consumed by fire. So we're going back to my old home- across the ocean all the way... Why me, out of all people? Alright, so perhaps it did make sense. Unlike the others, his family wasn't crazy (well actually they were very crazy)- but they weren't abusive. Nor did they have an alcohol problem, nor were they scientists. He sighed, hurrying ahead to walk next to Chris and Harley- just behind his leader if at all. He couldn't help but to notice the excitement in Chris's eyes, and breathed out a chuckle, rolling his own light brown gaze. "You're the only person I know that would be excited about something like this." he mused- a sort of hopeful tone in his voice as he spoke to the two of them. With Harley as well as Chris, he felt as if his bond with them had been cracked a little. He loved the both of them dearly, in different ways perhaps, but still hoped to fix his relationships along the way. At least Chris is more dubious about it. he couldn't help but to frown slightly at Harley's quiet nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Chris turned back towards Elijah as they continued, and joined in on the laughter. "Yeah, well I finally get to do something." He wasn't going to admit that he enjoyed the control - that would make him sound just like Adelric, in a way. So instead, he tried to lighten the mood of the impending doom that seemed to be up ahead. Grabbing a sulking Harley, he threw her over his shoulder and easily jogged in front, laughing out, "Come on, guys! Adventure!" He looked back at Elijah, and with pleading eyes, told him that he wanted them to reunite their friendships as well. He was still protective over his sister-like friend, Harley.

Harley was walking a bit stiffly near Elijah, and watched her feet as she walked. Why was she so awkward around him? Why couldn't things just be normal? It's all my fault. If I hadn't led him on, none of this would've happened. Her lips twitched into a smile however, when she heard them laughing. This lightened her spirits, and when Chris hauled her like a ragdoll over his shoulder, she couldn't help but to squirm a bit and laugh as well. Opening her eyes, she looked into Elijah's briefly. Oceanly blue eyes twinkled with happiness, and she felt herself breaking apart easily in Chris' arms. They were still family, no matter what. She then turned away, although not so submissively, and laughed again when Chris pretended to trip and almost fall down.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:07 pm

"Bloody idiot- wait up!" Elijah snapped, hurrying after them- although it was all in the name of lightheartedness, and you could see it in his eyes. The smallest of smiles escaped through his lips at Harley's loss of angst. Chris was confusing at times, but his child-like optimism came in handy to keep all of their spirits up. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad in the future. They would all settle down nicely eventually in England- and maybe, just maybe, things would be much better there. Perhaps they could grow up and finally be safe and happy in a civilization together, with the people he loved most- much different from being tucked into a small house, they would be free, with clean happy minds.
And now...
His small smile grew slightly, something lest that was rare on Mr. Avery, but seemed to have become more apparent with these people. The young man yelped as he bumped into Chris and Harley as he did a mock-trip to scare her, forcing him to hold his mouth to keep from showing how humorous he thought it was. A red blush lit his cheeks at their stupid, lovely, and frivolous actions.

Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:27 pm

-cries- look up Dead Hearts by Stars. This roleplay song tho.

Adelric sighed, ignoring their chilidsh games as he continued to walk. They really should be quiet here, especially now that he can feel the tension through the air. The wind seemed to sizzle, the humidity giving away the feeling of foreshadowing. As they continued to walk, darkness fell upon the forest landscape, but no stars shined yet. They were at the time of day that was the most ominous,and that brought a tight smile to Adelric. At least they would be safe during the fight, and he didn't have to worry about them getting themselves into trouble anymore.

Harley was set down, and she giggled a little bit. Then, Chris turned to Elijah and tackled his gut, throwing him above his head as well. It was only for a few moments, however, because he soon set him down and gasped, "Damn, you're heavy!" Before laughing in a teasing manner. Of course he was going to be heavier, he was taller than Chris and older. Harley smiled over at Elijah, and she jumped towards him as well, gripping his shoulders in the heat of play. Resting her head on his shoulder, she laughed and tried to push him over. Chris joined in, grasping at Elijah's backpack and pulled him down, but then backed away once he realized that Harley was on top of Elijah.
Laughing, Harley pulled her head up, and then she froze, her smile diminishing as she looked into Elijah's eyes. For a few lingering moments, she gripped his shoulders, feeling the seeping heat of their bodies collide. Her throat tightened, and her face turned quite cherry-red. She then glanced at Elijah's lips, biting her own, and her heartbeat accelerated on his chest. After those moments, she whispered, "Hey." In her one word, her needy emotions escaped, as well as the eccentric, pained torture that was drained inside of her walls. Her awkwardness, dependency, attraction, all came washing out in that one word.
Chris decided it was best to leave them alone for their privacy, and turned back towards Adelric, leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm

OMG THE BAND 'THE XX' HAS SONGS ALL ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY AMG
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 pm

//listens to the song )) Awh, oh my glob, my bbies. Q-Q )) Also Elijah is like 5'6. xD ))

"I am not!" Elijah argued with a scoff, sounding mock-serious as he chuckled and swayed a bit, a little buzzed after the sudden lift. Trying not to laugh, he fell down with the both of them against cool grass, closing his eyes for a moment as if taking in the sudden comfort with them. "You wankers." he teased affectionately, breathing out tiredly as he opened his eyes, realizing only then that the warmth rushing to his finger tips AND OTHER PLACES (just kidding of course omg) wasn't just his giddy comfort with them, but because... His smile faded, although his focus was more on her pretty  blue eyes. He glanced away a bit, still soft spoken with her. "Hey." he let out a small, one-breathed chuckle, although the smile from that action lasted only as long as the noise.
Have I ever mentioned how beautiful you are? He did, didn't he? Of course, some time or another, he had to have mentioned it... Augh Elijah shut up and stop being w e i r d. he blushed a little, realizing that he had kept the silence hanging for a little longer than he had wanted it to.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Ahh, I love the XX. :'D Islands, Infinity, and Crystallized have to be my three favorites ah ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:01 pm

oH. XD }} AHH HARLEY GOD YOUR SO CUTE AND ELIJAH YOUR SO JUST- AHHHHH

Harley didn't want to kiss him again, because he had mentioned her not to anymore, but did she want to. She leaned down, losing the few inches they had when their heads were apart, her lips millimeters from his. Instead of kissing him, however, she rested her forehead against his. Closing her eyes, a pleasant smile erupted from her, and she couldn't help but giggle a bit. Her heart raced even faster, and she loosened her grip on his shoulders. Trailing along his chest, they found their way to his shirt, twisting in the soft fabric. The silence wasn't awkward, it felt serene and warm. But she did want to say more, and so she opened her eyes once more. Her long eyelashes brushed against his, and she whispered, "I miss you." Her voice was still full of emotion, but this time it was pained and choking, as if she were holding back tears. What she meant was that she missed their friendship, their laughter, their teasing and happiness. She missed being able to feel like she could do anything with him. Eric paused through her mind, but he didn't make her feel the way Elijah did. He was more comfortable to be around, not always so serious. Letting go of his shirt, one hand pulled itself towards his hair, twisting the back and running her fingers through it. She suppressed a slight shiver of emotion - what exactly, she couldn't describe if she was forced to.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 pm

(Ba-ack~)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

the fxx wrote:
ohymygod xDDD RAVE I LOVE YOU.

Adelric clapped his hands in a slow, mocking manner. "Congratulations, Super. You finally recognized a statement that wasn't explained to you. Achievement unlocked." He then turned back towards the others, smirking. After silence, he jumped towards them, "Well, come on then! Hurry up, you lazy children!" He then turned and winked at Kody, before continuing out of the house. He knew they would follow him, he was the only one they could trust. Soon enough, he heard their leader giving orders, and he smiled. Looking up at the sky, he followed the passing of twilight clouds. He could feel the evil in the air, and it both excited him and left him feeling a twinge of bloodlust. He was glad he came when he did, otherwise the vampires would'e been here. Their trail was as easy to follow as a trail of blood. Turning to Kody, he called out, "I want you to take care of the boat, as well as staying with the supers during the fight. I want you to tell them when to go, and help them load up on the ship."
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:06 pm

I'VE GOT TO POOF REALLY QUICK- But hey Tempo! C: ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 pm

oKAy. I'll miss you! xD }}
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Following out of the house since he had absolutely no desire to stay in there longer than was necessary, Kody nodded slowly, giving Adelric an uneasy smile even though his heart wasn't in it.
"All right. Sounds... simple enough." All of this war and fighting and preparation bothered him, like having a dark storm cloud hanging over your head. No where to turn to and no cover to hide. Not quite knowing exactly when it would happen, but knowing that undoubtedly it would, and it wasn't going to be any fun. Well, not for him anyway. He could only imagine what kind of excitement Adelric felt from it. Crazy guy. Or maybe he was just the different one for not feeling that. It didn't matter. The fact that he had any responsibilities at all was a huge weight on his shoulders, but he wasn't going to refuse. Heck, he'd probably obey to jump off a cliff if it was Adelric giving the orders.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:26 pm

I'm back now actually wow xD )) Also my reaction to this scene just adfghjkl;HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Lip_licker

Elijah stared at her, his usually sharp eyes softening as met with her's. Why did she have to do this to him? Make him feel as he he had melted with her very near to him- only to leave him again, feeling hurt, messy, and rather vulnerable? It would only be a repeat, with the cool-eyed, mysterious vampire twisting Harley into a tale of interest- and him... He would always be there to go back to. Dependent, but without reason. A lover that was temporary. Her words struck him like fire against ice, and he closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against her's, whilst feeling very warm and very happy. Is this better, then? He didn't know what to say or do in response to that- but even so, the moment seemed to be perfect. Whether or not they would all be fine, whether or not this feeling was created only out of Harley's boredom- or even if it were real... None of that really mattered. Right now they were infinite. This moment was forever.
"I did too." he murmured in response, a tingle running down his spine at her touch. "But we can fix that, can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next