х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Funeral Fox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE SHIPS.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Adelric smiled, sweeping his arm around Kody's fragile shoulders. Leaning over, he whispered in his ear, "You better not get killed, Kody. Don't forget that kiss." He then tucked Kody's hair behind his ear, and then retracted. His soft fingers were surprising, due to his normal, aggressive nature. Still having his arm around his shoulder, he gripped his scapula, as they continued to walk. The night air was turning crisp, and he loved the thought of the cold hitting his pale skin. The wind was picking up, and the smells of the deer in the forest excited Adelric's senses. He wondered if the small boy was taking his emotions all as a sick game he was playing, or something more. He wasn't even honestly sure himself, nor where he intended to go with the actions. But he did enjoy seeing his face, especially when he was scared. Adelric looked over at Kody, "I hope you've learned enough not to get yourself killed out there." His voice was mock sincerity.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:34 pm

(Excuse me while I just melt away for a moment beacuse dkfjsldkfjsldkfj<3)
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm

ELIJAH YOU BUTT; DO YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU?!

Harley nodded, smiling. "You have no idea how much I wanted to hear that." Her body felt exhilarated by his words, by the thought that they could be genuine friends. But they always were, weren't they? No matter what, they would be best friends, if not more. She leaned over, kissing his cheek. No matter what, they will always be there for one another. She felt like that was certain, forever and always. Continuing to run her fingers through his hair, she pulled away, pausing, before getting up off of him and standing up. She noticed how far away the others were now, and she turned back towards him and stuck her tongue out. "Come on!" She laughed, clutching his hand and jerking him up with a teasing, suddenly warm smile. Hopefully, this will stay.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Having Adelric's arm slung around his shoulders was something of a comfort to Kody. For once the typically combative hands felt gentle. Reassuring, which was most definitely what he was needed in this moment. He walked along close beside him. The sharp, chilly air was refreshing and welcomed.
"Trust me, I'm not going in with the intention of dying," he sighed softly, glancing up at the darkness above them, searching for the lustrous silver moon, a lambent orb giving them the gloomy light that let them see through the night. He glanced back down at the ground after that, listening to their quiet footsteps against the ground. "I just wouldn't get your hopes up." He didn't mean to make it sound too solemn, but his voice wavered just that little bit. No matter how he tried to pretend that he was okay, that he could cope with it all, he was frightened, and a lot of it was because he knew he was next to useless. He knew that Adelric knew it too.
If, even for one second, he found himself beginning to question the disorienting feelings that simmered somewhere deep inside of him, he pushed it all away. There wasn't any space for thinking about that right now, Kody was happy to just accept whatever felt right. Whether or not Adelric was just cruelly toying with him, regardless of if it was going to hurt him later, he didn't want to consider.
Maybe he just didn't want to feel alone.

(urk people keep wandering in and out of my room and I get too self-conscious to keep typing. If anybody comes in I have to stare at them until they leave. DX )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:13 pm

KODY YOUR SO ADORABLE ADFGHJKL;

Adelric continued to walk, twisting and turning through the increasingly denser trees with ease. He glanced over at Kody, sighing with both pity and irritation. "Don't start that 'poor me' bullshit. You're one of the few people that haven't been taken over by the cruelties of this world, Kody. I find that amazing." He said, probably the first compliment he has ever actually given Kody. Gripping him closer, they started towards a cave that was exposed through the potato vines. Ducking Kody's head underneath a swinging vine, he grasped the back of his head, before turning back towards the others. He found Elijah and Harley quite far behind, and he raised an eyebrow towards them. Wasn't the redhead Eric's girl?

There was no time to think of that right now. He felt the increasing intensity lingering between them all, and he knew that there would be little time left for explaining things. "Hurry up back there!" He screamed with irritation, then glaring over at Chris. "Tell them that they have to hide deeply within the cave. I found this specifically for you guys. There's a rock at the end of the cave that pushed away easily, and then Kody will fight off any attackers that may come by. The run will take about a mile or so, as the forest turns more into a jungle. The boats hooked up at a slim dock on the sand. Take a left just after you scramble through the jungle, and it'll be a quarter mile away."

Letting his grip go on Kody, he turned towards him. "Now, you need confidence. Prove to me that you're as strong as I know you can be. If you die, I will resurrect you just to rip your head off. Got it?" Voice harsh, he looked at him with a cold determination of what seemed to be friendship.

Last edited by the fxx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Elijah: WELL SORRY I ONLY LOVE TEA- //table flip )) Oh my gosh; that always happens to me too, Tempo. I always have to switch tabs so they don't read what I'm writing, too. Dx i m j u s t s o a w k w a r d . ))

Elijah nodded, hiding his surprise at her agreement. We're good then. He offered a lopsided smile, getting up (but almost tripping) as she pulled him to his feet. He was feeling good suddenly- very good. A feeling he hadn't felt since long before their travels or worries. He wasn't sure where he stood with Harley still- their relationship was messy, a conjoined force of awkwardness, love, and constant demise. Even so, the young man couldn't help but to feel that whatever it's result was, was a good thing. They were happy, and Harley too, he could see that as well.
There was still a pale blush over his cheeks, although it was fading fast. He had a feeling Chris would tease him about that whole... Everything, later. He glanced at her, not really knowing what to say. Why is it he always needed something to say? Couldn't he be satisfied with quiet moments? Elijah did normally like the silence, but with Harley, there were so many gaps and loops to fill.
His light brown eyes trailed up to the sky, and he squinted them, a little uneasy about traveling at night. "You really think we can trust them?" Internally, he scolded himself for voicing his own stupid nervousness, especially when his thoughts were the complete opposite. You could see it in him, though. His voice spoke of his usual unease- but his mind was still on her.
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:15 pm

brb i gotta help out in the barn
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Why does everyone own barns/stables/cottages here but me
and im just like
brb I have to eat moar food because thats all i have
//quiet sobs ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm

It'll be in 5-10 minutes. And I k n o w! Whenever someone looks over my shoulder, I'm like, oh whats on youtube?

Harley continued to follow the others, catching up quickly. She was graceful, but in her own way. As if she wasn't sure what or who she was, causing her shoulders to move a but inwardly. Her insecurities held back her gracefulness, causing her jogging to look a bit unsure and wary.
Her red hair fell back against the wind, bouncing slightly as she tried to catch up with them. Turning towards Elijah, she smiled widely. She trusted him to her full extent, and she loved the way he looked at her. He didn't look at her with a slight pity like Chris did, or with annoyance or rage. She could see happiness in his eyes, and it made her feel beautiful. Pondering over his question, she nodded. "Yeah. The vampire male may seem dark and manipulative, but he is looking out for us. He's trying to protect us, not for our lives, but so we don't get in the wrong hands, I think." Her voice was now more tranquil, not as full with emotion as before. Her eyes weren't as needy and dependent, either. They seemed to be a bit anxious, but mostly adventurous. She always loved the feeling a bit of adrenaline gave her.
Catching up to the others, she noticed how Adelric acted around the younger vampire, and questioned their relationship in her head. How wonderfully unique it would be to see a couple like that. Dropping Elijah's hand, she turned to Chris, who explained what Adelric had said earlier. Except his words weren't as sophisticated and mannerly, with more 'Uhm's
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Sorry for le poof~ )) Gotta poof again though D: ))

Elijah frowned, tilting his head to one side from next to Harley, listening closely to his leader's words. Somewhat amused, the shapeshifter smirked dryly. "Haven't you ever taken a speech class before?" he mused, though let the tease drop upon hearing Chris's explanation of the caves. They sounded dark, damp, and somewhat eerie. Even so- they'd stick together as they always had, and that brought comfort to him. He felt almost happy to leave with them on another adventure, his family, and he knew they'd stick together and make it out alright.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Kody sighed deeply. He was either on the brink of stepping up to get on with what he had to do or of having an absolute breakdown. Thankfully, the pitiless words of Adelric were enough to force him to the former. "Okay," he exhaled, gritting his teeth. Even an outrageous threat as that, he wouldn't put it past him. A little ironic that his incentive to forget about fear was more fear, but hey, whatever worked. He glanced his eyes around the cave, then briefly at Chris simply for the sake of familiarising himself with the people he was to protect, and then back at Adelric's fierce gaze. "I can do it. I will." Another weak smile, but his voice was just that little more resilient. He actually sounded like he meant it. Because he didn't want to die (twice), he didn't want to let any of them down - be it himself, Adelric or the supers - and he wanted to make himself believe he could do something, even if it took some pushing in the right direction. With any questions of what the relationship was tossed aside now... he didn't want to forget that kiss either. And if there was so much to be fighting for, there was no way that he could elect to give up. "No dying either, I promise. Plus I'd rather prefer to keep my head intact."

(fkljdglkfgj STAY OUTTA MY ROOM PEOPLE ;_; )
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Here!
ANNND I gotta go again.
I'm afraid I won't be able to keep with this //sobs
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Nuu Clove
Heyhey Fox c:
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Clove ;A; We will catch you up no worries~ c: )) also foxy omg your messages tho ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:33 pm

That's one creepy smiley. o-o }} We'll catch you up! I have a special thing for you Clove. c: }} AMG I KNOW RIGHT RAVE XD HAHA }}

Chris rolled his eyes and punched him in the shoulder lightly, then turned back towards the cave. For some reason, even in the sought-out happiness he had of being leader, seeing relationships all around him started to get to him. Maybe he should've taken up Carolines offer of something more than friends. But he also wanted a relationship to be real, not just because he was alone. Am I really thinking about how much I want someone right now? I need to think about the safety of my family.
Turning back to Harley, he wanted to tease her as well, but he felt she was still too fragile for that. In due time, when she's more confident, he'll tease her. Hopefully, England will be just the place. Walking towards the cave, he leaned in and felt the dank air emitting from inside. It might be a bit creepy, but it will be able to protect them as well as that. "Come on, guys." He motioned towards the others.

Harley soon followed, eyeing Kody with a friendly, but untrusting, gaze. How was she supposed to trust someone she just met? She does trust Eric's father, however, and if he's with him than he must be alright. Doesn't seem like much of a fighter. Maybe he's the brains to Adelric's muscles. Trying to ignore the spiderwebs that get on her arms, she brushes them away quickly. A squish, squish, squish told Harley that this place must be disgusting in sunlight, and she was glad she can't see what she's stepping in. She grasped for Chris' shoulder for some balance on the rocky ground.

Adelric nodded briskly, "I know you can do it, Kody." He gripped his shoulders for reassurance, but he gripped it a bit too tightly to remind him just how sadistic he was. Kody had to step up now, otherwise one of them might be captured and turned into a monster that even he feared. That was the whole point of this, actually. He didn't want to have to fear anything, especially a kid who's barely a year old in vampiric times. He deemed his thoughts out loud as someone that cared about everyone, but his main motive was a selfish one. It didn't matter, he thought, as long as it didn't happen. Darkly examining Kody's features in the low light, Adelric couldn't help but have a flash of worry for the innocent vampire. Without another word, however, he turned and walked away into the forest, easily slipping through the dark leaves.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:44 pm

I CANT HELP IS GUYS ITS ELIJIS AHHHH
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:50 pm

its making me fly around oh glob i cant
you should see my face right now holly shit x'D ))

oh my glob look a video
IM EDITING THIS BUT I WILL CLICK IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER POSTING THIS EHH ))

Elijah held his arms upon stepping inside the gaze- a cold feeling instantly tingling up against the thin cloth of his white, button-up shirt's sleeves. Even the black vest he wore offered no resistance to the chilled, damp air. A plip of water ran down from the ceiling and landed on his nose, getting a sort of nervous jump from him, although no noise, other than his footsteps, echoed on as he followed his leader into the dark. This was a lot like when he and his older brother used to run down into old abandoned subway stations- their adrenaline high with fiercely boyish motives. Now was different, however. Now they were doing it for their lives- but strangely, he did find he trusted the people around him, even if a little uneasy around the younger vampire. Still though, they would make it out. The end of their journey was near- and this last trek would be the hardest for them yet.
"I wonder how far down this goes..." he spoke outloud, fingers trembling against the gun he held out of fearful instinct.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 pm

I gotta go soon ;-; }}
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:53 pm

He knew it was a well-meaning gesture, but such a tight hand on the shoulders made Kody wince.  But then it was gone and he wasn't sure if he had preferred it there or not. He only realised which after he unblinkingly watched Adelric fade away in to the darkness of the forest behind them, leaving him with a collection of people he didn't even know the names of, yet he had to fight away their attackers. Their capture would end this war before it truly began. A super-vampire with more power than he wanted to imagine. Kody kept watching until Adelric had completely disappeared from his sight, and then he sighed almost inaudibly and followed the others in to the depths of the cave. Wanting to distract himself, he tried to make out the faces of the others in the dim, gloomy light inside the cave, not enough for him to actually get familiar with them though. He could sense the hints of mistrust and even when these were essentially allies, he got that feeling of being outnumbered. Forgetting about looking at the supers since most were ahead of him now, he instead chose to watch the cave walls blankly, but tense.

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:55 pm

I gotta go now, actually. Might be able to get on later. Sorry guys. :c }}
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Nooooooooo
see ya Fox :[ )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Noo. ;A; Alright, Bye foxxy u_u ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 pm

BACK.
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Hey! 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next