х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Fredrick. x'D Anyone can rp him really- Faux was earlier, so whatever works yeah ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:14 pm

It says Faux isn't online, so I'll just say Fredrick pulled up. xD ))

Fredrick pulled up on the boat and opened the back for them to climb in.

most detailed post ever be jealous
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:15 pm

wAIT NO
You're online now
faux
bi-polar onlineness, lol ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Lol yep cx )
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Me and my bipolar onliness
One moment I'm online
Another I'm offline )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Cymbalta can help? xD )) Foxxy poofed oh dear ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Sorry, posts are longer than usual for me. xD }

Looking over at Elijah for a few moments, Chris' eyes revealed the pain in his eyes. There was also a point of a determined glint in his eyes as well. If he could talk, he would tell him why he needed to stop before. Why he did what he had. But in the dark waters, with his lungs on fire, all he could do is try to steady them both. Legs kicking slowly, he felt his feet start to tingle from the churning waters. And, upon seeing his breath, he realized how crisp the air was. Perfect for the night of death. Biting his lip he broke his gaze and nodded towards the doors, scrambling up sluggishly. His arms and legs seemed to be extra weights as he pulled himself on, water dripping from him like he had absorbed it. Heaving up, he tried to control his spinning head, putting his hands on his temples. God, how his body ached and felt like dying. But he had to stay here, for the rest of them. Otherwise he might cause their deaths, too. Turning back towards Elijah, he slowly reached out to grab his arm. But all he saw was the faces of the deceased.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

That's ok- I forgive. xD ))

Focusing on his breaths whilst treading water, Elijah's eyes trailed to Chris again; with the help of the super, he pulled himself out of the water and onto the ship's boards. Wet and suddenly very cold, he caught the throw of a dry, warm towel tossed over by Fredrick, holding it in it's arms for a moment as he coughed out whatever stinging fluids remained in his throat- eyes red and runny. No words passed between him as he leaned back against one of the seats, still sitting tiredly over the floor- the towel draped over his head as he continued to cough with heaving shoulders. Eventually the feeling subsided, and the moments in silence he sat, shivering in the chilled air, were made of exhausted, loosely quick thoughts of Harley. Some many hours had passed since they had left her, and although after the tussle he had ceased his crying and sobs, there was still a melancholy in his eyes that promised a very, very long stay. With her, she had taken a piece of him into death, as well.
Of course, with great and near-death experiences, come great, and near-death threats.
"You-" he paused for a moment, Elijah's piercing light brown eyes narrowing, but more so in spiteful question than an accusing manner. "Fucking-" he coughed, struggling obviously, but too incredibly caught up in his irritation to care. "Almost killed me-" he wasn't done. "-Idiot!" now he was done. 

Last edited by Miss Lili on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:33 pm

brb i havent eaten anything today xD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:34 pm

tHATS NOT
THATS NOT HEALTHY 
its ok though because ive only had cake all day hehe )) 
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:19 am

tell me about kathy c: }

Chris tried to calm himself down, but the water that seeped out of his mouth didn't help anything. His breathing was rapid and irregular, but he held back from full-blown choking like Elijah had done. He felt the sloshing of water in his lungs, but it was coming out. Leaning on all fours, he felt the water drip from his lungs and up towards his throat. The burning was subsiding, but the salt that forced its way into him was making him parched. Coughing a bit to get up some of the water he wiped his mouth messily. His arms and legs felt like dead-weights, and his eyes wandered and shook without him telling them to do so. He heard Elijah's words, and he understood them. He was right. He had almost cost another life. He didn't want to kill him; he had lost his temper, and next time Elijah will listen to him.
He understood the scenario, and everything that has happened. But he had nothing to say. He couldn't defend himself, not now. He thought he could in the water, but it would just make him seem worse. His eyes continued to shake, and he felt his head fall. Closing his eyes, he eventually collapsed in a heap on the boat. His body was all but limp, except for the shallow breathing that wheezed out of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:44 am

Kathy - longish blond hair that's rather stringy and goes to her shoulders; she has doe-like green blue eyes and pale lips that naturally curve upwards into a sort of smile. Hmm... Well she's tough, and naturally tends to have a good sense at what's going on around her. Kathy doesn't let people tell her what to do, but she isn't stupidly arrogant, either- she'll follow orders when she sees they are just, but will ignore them if she believes there is a more efficient way to do things. She does get very attached to others, and tends to act on impulse if one of her loved ones are in danger- occasionally stouting into something reckless unless she is stopped. She has more morality than most of the hardened folk today in their group, but isn't afraid to do the unthinkable if she truly believes they are in the wrong. Tends to make presumptions about people, although often times, these presumptions come out fairly accurate.
She's fit, with semi-good physical dexterity and pretty good aim with weapons. )) ALSO OK KATHY TO THE RESUEEE ))

Elijah quieted, a sort of wave of guilt coming over him at his friend's collapsed shape. Harley was gone- it killed him to think such a thing, but only now had it struck him that Chris was the only close friend he had left. There was Caroline- but it wasn't the same sort of brotherly bond he felt with the leader. A little shaky in the legs (alright, a lot), the young man sat up, and sighed out of his mouth. There was nothing they could do about their condition right now, but after getting rid of most of the water in his lungs, Elijah had already begun to feel slightly less heavy than before. Besides- despite a heavy heart and limbs, he had to take care of the last thing that had even the smidgen of a point in his suddenly very terrible world. He fished down underneath a seat and pulled out what seemed like a sort of large blanket. It was dusty, but it's cloth was both soft and undeniably warming. He turned back to his friend and draped the blanket around his shoulders where he sat/lay. 
"There." The shape shifter mumbled, his frown still there, but weakened. He sat down on the seat above the area where Chris was, and sighed warmly against cool, crisp air.    
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 am

May we fast forward to day? Mm? Ya? Cx )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 am

ya }

yay kathy sounds coote and coolio c:> }

UGH GUYS I GOTTA GO. SORRY. ILL FINISH THIS TOMORROW. BUT DONT YO WORRY
I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU
CAN YOU FIND PICTURES OF THE CHARACTERS AND PUT THEM ALL ON A THREAD? I'D BE MUCH EASIER FOR DESCRIPTIONS AND WHATNOT AND IT WOULD HELP ME WITH THE STORY IM WRITING EHEH <3 (YOU DONT HAVE TO I'D DO IT TOMORROW IF YOU WANT// I JUST WOULD LIKE ONE. YOU CAN GO TO BED OR WHATEVER I DONT CARE, I CAN DO IT. XD )

Chris opened his eyes, blinking away the salt that had accumulated in his long eyelashes. W-

Last edited by the fxx on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:05 am

Le Chris wakes Caroline up? ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 am

Sorry for the poof also that sounds good c: Anyone can start but my last post is above ja ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 am

the fxx wrote:
ya }

yay kathy sounds coote and coolio c:> }

UGH GUYS I GOTTA GO. SORRY. ILL FINISH THIS TOMORROW. BUT DONT YO WORRY
I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU
CAN YOU FIND PICTURES OF THE CHARACTERS AND PUT THEM ALL ON A THREAD? I'D BE MUCH EASIER FOR DESCRIPTIONS AND WHATNOT AND IT WOULD HELP ME WITH THE STORY IM WRITING EHEH <3 (YOU DONT HAVE TO I'D DO IT TOMORROW IF YOU WANT// I JUST WOULD LIKE ONE. YOU CAN GO TO BED OR WHATEVER I DONT CARE, I CAN DO IT. XD )

Chris opened his eyes, blinking away the salt that had accumulated in his long eyelashes. W-
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 am

I can find pictures easy c: )) also nO STAY UP OK GOODNIGHT ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 am

Ok friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 am

Urk my phone is freaking out for no reason so I'm just checking if it wants to send this or not~)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:00 am

Hello Tempo o: ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 am

Haay Rave
Getting my results tomorrow morning asjdjf
In other news I'm still melting.
How are youu?~)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 am

Awh, omg, good luck! ;A; I feel bad for saying this- but what for again? ^^; ))

I'm ok. Listened to a song that makes me both very sad and very happy about my confused life, haha. (Blue Jeans by Lana Del Ray ), but other than that I'm still in bed. x) ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Ten final exams for boring qualifications x3
*goes to listen*
Sounds nice, what time is it for you? owo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next