х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

OH HEY GUUURL ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:42 pm

JUST ACCEPT WHO SHE IS, FOX.
Also, amg, that sounds like so much fun! ;A; This means you're turning 16 soon ? : D
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm

In October, which is a few months away xD But all I want for my birthday is to go to WarpedTour, get a video recorder, and a beanie.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Miss Lili wrote:

"Kill you?" His light blue eyes wandered to her eyes, and Jay seemed a little odded out at the idea of doing such a thing. "Why would I do that? You do know I didn't set this up- I'm a pawn. A sympathetic, visiting pawn." He seemed to quiet afterwards, but the idea of helping her suddenly lingered around them much like a sweet smell. You could see it, though. Jay seemed to consider, but made no move of suggestion.  "...I wouldn't kill you..." his eyes flashed to her's. They had a mutual understanding of one another- and a hatred, that signified a hatred for themselves, too.
It was interesting.
The vampire frowned for a moment, gritting his teeth together tightly. "Oh, Chris must know." he went on bitterly. "It was your friend Elijah and a young woman with white hair- they took her." his eyes seemed to narrow, and his hand squeezed itself tightly until his knuckles turned a shade of red and then white. His softness faded- and suddenly, he was metallic again. "They did it." his mood seemed to break, and he chuckled darkly, shaking his hand around carelessly.
"But you're no different, mm?" Jay pulled his other hand back, as if suddenly disgusted with her presence- on the contrary, she now faced an unconnected, unrelated, rather violent contrast of who he was beginning to act out as. "Are you? Just like them? I almost forgot." he was bitter now with the memory- a reflection of his kindness; the opposite, rather.
 if you're still here, here's my last post, lol ))
EDIT: Wow ok you're here, hey. xD Have a great time, anyways! ;A; beanies are the best yess ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 pm

I don't feel so good ;n; i had to go outside and help, but i still feel weaker than usual and so i sweated really bad and now i feel gross. }
-goes to respond- like my little adelric character development? }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh no, that sucks. D: Sorry for the poof by the way. Just make sure to drink lots of water to keep you hydrated... ;~; )) also nO NOT AT ALL HE SCARES ME GAH ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Harley really had no idea what to say to him. It was like they were having three conversations at once, and she was mind-boggled on what words would trigger what side of Jay. He reminded her of a schizophrenic, a really scary schizophrenic. The anger hidden in his voice at the last few words he said meant that he really hated her family. Holding back her own impulses to stick up for them, she whispered carefully, "...I'm not like them anymore." Biting her lip, she knew this was true and she wished she could go back to being her. The real her, not one enhanced by scientists and lunatic vampires.
Looking up at him expectantly for a response, a few doctors walked into the room. One man and two women walked by her table, with stained lab coats and notebooks. "Oh my," The gentleman said in awe, completely ignoring the sight of Jay next to him. "She has already gained control of her wings! How miraculous!" He smiled with pride, and Harley recognized him as one of the voices in her head. He was somewhat stocky, with big wiry glasses and a pointed nose. Frozen and scared, Harley decided it was best to close her eyes, but before she could do so one of the females flashed a light in her eyes, having the same awed expression as the man. "Her eyes! They are glorious!" She commented, smiling with the same pride that seemed to be riveting around the room. The other woman started to pry her wings away from her body, but Harley fought back and pressed them tighter. Growling, she shouted, "Let me see them!" Obviously, she was more irritable then the other two. Harley can't let them see her naked, how dare they take that privacy from her! As they all now pried her wings away from her, she closed her eyes and pretended to be somewhere else as they examined her. She was in a pool, floating in the cool water on a hot day. It seemed like hours before the man let go, and then he said "All right, ladies! We're done with her now. Let's take her to the vampires where they can do what they wish with her." He said, and Harley snapped herself back to reality. Looking over at Jay, she had a scared-little-girl look on her face, the same as when they first met. They were turning her into a weapon now.
Thrashing, Harley screamed and flapped her wings, getting to claw at the irritable woman's wrists. The small of blood hit the air, and this only caused Harley to become more of a threat. Her throat started to burn again, her teeth started to throb, and she heard the audible gasps of the scientists as her scream turned somewhat avian. Taking more notes, they grabbed the sides of her table and started to whisk her away. "HELP!" She hollered, "I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A WEAPON! STOP! I HATE YOUU!"
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm

aRE YOU SERIOUSLY AFRAID OF ADELRIC XD
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Yes!!! He's scary ok xD )) also taking a bath right now (lol) should I make jay help her when I'm back? O: ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm

WOW XD } And okay, yup. }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 pm

On my phone- brother is being a douche again... ))

Jay stared at where she left, the anger falling from his eyes much like if you threw icy water on a fire. It was all gone as soon as it had started, and calming himself, he stared down the direction where Harley was. He should be happy- smiling and cackling with such insensity as he stared at her demise- at her suffering and her humiliation. He only felt something stir inside him- a terrible feeling he had not felt in a long time, a feeling that made him almost sick. The vampire turned away from her and the scientists, not saying anything as they continued to take notes, and she continued to scream and cry. It was only when they began to wheel her away did he look up at her for a last time before she was out of the door. Like something much more innocent than what he was, Jay spoke out a shaky, somewhat horrified word.
"Harley?" He sounded soft, like a child would sound after witnissing his or her parents do something terrible.
He felt shaky, he felt disgusted.
Jay looked up again, and grimaced. He had an idea- but it would surely cost them both certain death if he failed. Yet he knew he had to do it- and not only for selfish reasons, this time.
His hand quivered near towards one table where a heavy, rusted and bloody looking wrench was. He picked it up, shivering at its metallic weight, and moved forward. The man, burley and still wheeling the crying Harley away, was his first target. He felt sick, but gripping the coldness of the wrench, he took a swing and instantly, a loud crack could be heard across the hallway. He was almost sure that the woman had heard him by now, but Jay didn't have enough time to care or worry now, he took another swing, hitting her square on the area in between her eyes, and she dropped down to the floor instantly upon that.
The vampire took a glance at Harley, seeming to shake slightly with the impact of *who* he had just killed. No one was on his side anymore. Shaking his head and acting quickly, he hurried forward and began tugging at Harley's straps, letting her to freer and freer as he worked on the last.
"We've... We've got to hurry." His voice had a tremble to it, something you'd lest never think to hear from Jay.
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:42 pm

OK adelric is the most terrifying creation ever.
I'm feeling lazy right now pff also I don't think I'll be on tomorrow and maybe not the day after just cause it's like two days of travelling to get back home~
I'll try ans motivate myself in the next four hours. :L )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Aye; plans always excite/frighten me, to be honest. ^^; Have fun on the trip, anyways~ c: ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:55 pm

omg jay
jarley
omg jusst- ahhhh xD }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:59 pm

you're feeling it arent you
jarley amg
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Sorry to hear about your brother Dx } And it's okay Tempo, I was lazy yesterday. }

I just like, peed myself from watching Pewdiepie play Outlast on YouTube xD }

Seeing the grisly sight, blood from the wrench had splattered onto Harley's face. Feeling suddenly nauseated and her body in shock, her thoughts were blurred and the voices around her were distorted. Before Jay had came to get her, they had stuck some type of needle in her - it was leaving her feel suddenly calm, but everything became slightly blurred and slowed down. Seeing Jay cut off her straps, she slowly got up and clutched her knees to her chest, staring blankly at the dead below her. Jay's voice was slowed and sounded much deeper then before, and she lolled her head to the side to watch him. Why was he letting her go? Didn't he want to see her suffer?
Confused and dazed, she curled her wings around her once more as she got off of the cold table. Feet making audible thp!'s, she grabbed her left wrist and tried to untense her muscles by rubbing it. Her hair was falling every-which-way in a sweaty, and yet childish, manner. She felt the warm fluid underneath her feet, and she saw the mans pooling blood inbetween her toes.
The sudden rush of blood kicked into her drugged senses, and she lunched down at the man, sinking her teeth into his neck. A rush of the fluid dripped down her throat, and she forced mouthfuls of his blood quickly into her stomach. She heard herself making greedy moans, but she didn't care. She finally had what she wanted - OH GOD WAS HE GOOD! HE TASTED LIKE THE BEST CANDY AND ICE CREAM AND ANYTHING YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE! Gripping his shoulders until her fingernails dug into his flesh, she pressed her face closer and closer into his neck, to dig her teeth farther into his arteries. The red specs in her eyes glowed once more, as she continued even until he was dry... She continued until she had drained his entire body. Blood dripped and seeped down her lip and onto her chin, running down her neck where her own scars were healing from the intoxication of vampire venom. "Mmmnf.." She whispered, licking her stained lips and teeth as she slowly pulled away. The intake of blood caused her drugged-out state to weaken and diminish.
She really had changed into something different than anyone had known before.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:24 pm

yeah it calmed down again, but damn, that kid has anger issues. Dx )) Also oh wow, I'll look it up. xD ))

Jay stared at her for a moment, his hand just going up to attempt to wipe off a couple drops of fleeting blood from the man and woman off of his cheeks, although he only spread them, he couldn't help but to grow suddenly weary of Harley. Were they really even somewhat alike? Was this the state he looked as when hungry and needing to feed?
He gritted his teeth together, grabbing Harley's wrist to pull her up- not roughly necessarily, but in no way was he being gentle, either. The vampire slid off his swear, tossing it to her so she could wear it and cover herself more easily. It was long on her, and should, he guessed, reach far enough past her hips to cover everything up. "This should fit." he mumbled, forcing himself to avert his gaze from her's, hoping the blood lust would pass.
Two more scientists wandered down the hallway, seeming to jump upon seeing her and Jay. "Get help!" one of them yelled to the other, causing the young man to flinch. Help? He couldn't work with that, no... The vampire squeezed the wrench tighter, and threw it forward to hit one of them in the head, in which he fell backwards, unconscious but not dead quite.
"Harley! Control yourself!" he yelled, grabbing and shaking her hand to be sure she won't run towards one of the bodies, and also towards the other scientist, whom was messing with a gun, trying to load it. "We have to go!" Jay shouted, pulling her farther down the hallway without another word- gunshots echoing past as they hit against walls and glass around him.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:44 pm

I love your avatar! } And yeah, stepsisters the same way Dx }

AMG RAVE GIVE ME A PICTURE OF JAY PLZ I WANNA DRAW HIM SHIRTLESS AHAHAHA

Teeth still throbbing, Harley lurched back and growled at Jay as first, but then her snarl deflated and she blinked up at him. Messily smearing the blood off of her face with her arm, she pretended to be okay with herself after that ordeal. She didn't expose herself, however, and only curled her wings behind her back once the sweater was over them. It felt cramped and uncomfortable, but she didn't really care at this point. Smelling the blood, Harley turned over towards the man and flung herself towards him - only to be held back by Jay. "LET-" She choked, "ME GO!" She screamed, pulling him, quite hard, to get towards the man. Her body wasn't satisfied, she needed more! Harley had to have more blood! The gunshots sprang around her, cutting her sweater and nicking her side. Yelping, Harley then turned back with Jay and started running with him - faster then him, actually. She seemed she'd turned into the supermutant they had wanted her to.
Now pulling Jay, Harley gritted her teeth and yelled, "KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF HERE?!" Thoughts of the dead man trailed along her conscious, but she didn't have time to deal with the guilt. It wasn't her fault she was now a monster, and she would get her revenge on them. As Jay knows, she deals with revenge quite well. She isn't the little girl screaming and terrified in the smoke anymore. After she'd burned and beaten him at the old town, she'd realized just how strong she was. She stopped worrying and crying about her lunatic mother, and had grown somewhat apathetic towards the boys she liked. Of course, she would love to see them again.
Turning a corner, a vampire this time awaited them. Harley stiffened, letting out a warning growl. "Get out of our way!" She screamed, her growl a mix of a predator bird and demonic. What an odd thing to come out of what looked like a fragile girl.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

OMG SHIRTLESS YESSSS
And thank you ;A; Its a picture I finished a couple days ago c: Right now im on the phone with my friend La'von (or was, he's going to call me back), but oi, he talks forever. xD I think he's bored, I kind of feel bad... ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Jay held one arm infront of him, yelping as he pushed into the vampire. The hand he held tightly to Harley's, so that not to loose her, was suddenly unclasped from her grip, and he felt himself fall back against the other evil being.
"Jay you traitor!" it hissed, rattling his bones in fear and regret. What was he doing? For Harley- a girl he wanted to kill, and the girl who nearly killed him! Yet he felt a connection to her, a strange one, whereas he could relate. Sympathy.
Yes, that must have been it.
"This is only your weak side- snap out of it, and maybe the punishment won't be so severe!" The creature snapped again, pushing him down onto the ground, with his hands wrapped tightly around Jay's neck. He gasped out, struggling for air as he tried to push the vampire off of him. Head growing light, he numbly reminded himself that there was something in his pocket. Yes... his pocket...
His hand, trembling, reached for it and pulled up what looked like a long, sharp knife. The two of them exchanged a look -fire against ice- for just a split second. Their fate had begun.
Pressing it forward, Jay slid the weapon against the vampire's stomach, then again, and again. Now he was ontop of the attacker, stabbing in against his chest, and neck, and wherever else he could until he just stopped moving altogether.
Jay breathed out, standing weakly, with blood now dripping down his skin. He didn't have the unpleasant smirk on- 'switched', you could call it, he looked down at his hands with a sort of humiliated horror. He shook his head, though, and hurried to Harley's side again. "Its just forward-" he was out of breath. "Its just forward- we need, we need to keep going forward and the exit doors, they're that way, yeah." What Jay said next, however, was more surprising. "Harley, I'm supposed to hate you, but..." He smiled slyly, despite his condition- he was trying to be frivolous Jay again- the jay he had been when he had fallen in love with Karou. "But I don't. We're a team now... If I help you find my friends, will you help me find Karou?" The brightness in his eyes disappeared, and he looked rather sad again. "Think a out it. We have to go now though, please consider now though." He nodded. "I don't hate you anymore."
That's th amazing thing about Jay- he could be dangerous and scary, but when he spoke to you seriously, none of that seemed to matter anymore. His cruel ways seemed to be a different person, replaced with a sad lonely soul begging to be revived, against all odds. Perhaps he was both.

Last edited by Intoxicated Drunk on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 pm

im going to try and do a picture for Jay now C: ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:45 pm

STUPID WORDOFYOURCHOICE PHONE.
okay attempt three i swear...)

The chaotic scene outside wasn't just a lit of noise and shouting. It was absolute turmoil and it became enough to pull Kody out of his pit of wallowing and force him to stagger up in to a standing position while he dependantly used to cold wall to push himself up and lean on for support. Still weak and tired, bruised and in desperate need of blood to the point where it interrupted most other thoughts. What he did have of the stud rushed to kid head on standing and he took a motionless moment so that he could let his mind and vision clear before he stumbled the few steps towards the door of the room. The words of the yelling were not audible, but they were more furious than anything he had ever heard before. Driven to the point of stupid hopes, he triesto open the door from that side, as if by some amazing magic miracle I might open for him. The world doesn't work by magic miracles. The door firmly and predictably remained shut tight. Kody leaned forward against it by his throbbing forehead, but for a moment he smiled. Three guesses who the troublemaker is. Anybody who merely observes Adelric would know that he couldn't be detained, surely those other vampires knew that? It just didn't happen. His expression flood to a frown when he realised that it was also the most frightening thing to have him shouting like that and actually, even at a time likethinhe was happier behind the safety of the solid walls. Whatever was happening, Kody felt safer in the unknown, being his happy pacifistic self. He didn't want Adrlric dead (obviously) and he didn't want the others dead either, no matter how awful they were. He knew which life he would choose other the others, but he was caught in dreams of nonexistent worlds of nonviolence. The opposite of the one he had to inhabit. And so he listened without response and tried ever so hard not to put any pictures to the awful screams that he couldn't comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:04 pm

help me
bible movie
ahh
i know every story by heart xD
//lurks ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Bloop it is intenseee ~
I'd reply but I feel like it wouldn't be Hal as good as all of the ones you guys are flinging out xc )
Hey rave I colored Elijah as a wolf with grey fur and brown eyes? Is that ok? )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah that's perfect ^^ )) also I have Fredrick's last post if you want to rp~ c: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next