х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Caroline laughed at the smiling seller. It was an odd feeling to be in so Jett once more, though she didn't quite know why. She looked up at Frederick and cocked her head, "Caroline?" It rolled easily off her lips. "Oh! That's my name isn't it?" She seemed to be getting odd looks and decided she should tell them what had happened or what she assumed happened at least. "I'm terribly sorry for whatever trouble this causes you, but I- I can't remember anything." She had a sad look as she looked at the few she had been following. She hoped they were not too sad.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm

where can i squeeze in o3o
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 pm

pffft foxxy you bad girl xD )) my reply to you is on the last page ja ))

Fredrick frowned, a little apprehensive at that. "Wha-" he didn't have time to react much before the seller, (whose name was Collins "Fritz" Trump), ran his hand around her shoulder, bringing her in near. He didn't seem to mind her state of mind. "Oh! I loose my way every which time, too. With the help of a map, you'll remember and get used to everything in an instant..."
Fredrick looked at her seriously, frowning. "Caroline are you ok-"
"She will be! For only fifty four dollars!"
The super stared at the girl looking somewhat shocked, narrowing his eyes. "Is this... a joke?"
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Sorry I had to continue cleaning xD -goes to respond-
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:59 pm

//taps food// //tap dance// alright girl xD ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 pm

(IT'S TOO HOT TO SLEEP
Plus it's only like half one.)
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:42 pm

foxxy y u poof leik dat stahp cleen'n gurl )) Also omg tempo
You need sleep
you need it
just
get ice
you aRE GOING TO DIE OF SLEEP DEPRIVATION ;A; ))
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

(I kinda had to wait in this case because I had to open the door for my obnoxiously drunk cousins and older brother.
I'll probably drag myself to bed in the next half hour once they shut up and sleep xL )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Aye; fun crowd... xP )) Just get some eventually- I always find I die without sleep, haha. ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:42 pm

fau you're gone too
why cant we say gtg like normal people
oh wait im just as bad
i have no life with parents at work/stuck at home xD ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Caroline looked cooly at the two men, easily pushing away the odd one who had pulled her near. "I would not like a map at his time, thank you very much." She grabbed Freddy's hand and led him into a nearby pub to get away from the dealer. "So where is the rest of our group?" she asked, holding up her hand at the bar and ordering a water. She had a tired look in her eyes. At least she knew her name and where she was. And that this man was in her group. Group? She closed her eyes and tried to find their names. Nothing. She sighed and took a small sip of the water which the waiter had placed there a few moments before. I don't know who I am. And who I am to these people. She looked sadly up at Freddy.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Just replying ya bum c;
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Sorry for the poof- I'll be slow for right now. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Miss Lili wrote:
Well, I just took a bath... xD )) Also, what's her outfit? c: If you have a picture that would be great~ ))

Elijah raised his eyebrows, a little surprised at the question. He hadn't seemed to notice the other's oddity and culture-shock upon reaching his hometown in blackpool. "To get away, mostly." he looked a little cold suddenly, as if like the chilled, damp air, he suddenly molded in with it quite well. "I was planning to take my leave to have a change of scenery- but I got a scholarship to Auburn University for journalism, and that sped things up." his eyes turned down to the ground, and he frowned, as if seeing something Chris couldn't in memories. "...Of course, the world was a lot different then." he glanced up again, and smirked in a very dry manner. "What? Feeling out of place?" so he had noticed after all. "Good riddance." The tension was there again, causing the shapeshifter to grit his teeth together for a moment, eyes constantly wandering around the area to make sure they were going the right way. It would be a while since his last trip home, although he doubted his family had moved yet. To say the least, their house was rather huge. Located just out of the city limits in a nice, lush area- his family lived there for quite a while, all being sons of bankers and later, bankers themselves. They had money by the dozen in a millisecond's worth of time, but to even it out, there were quite a bit of them packed into one space.
Snapping away from his thoughts, Elijah glanced up at Chris again, making a tch sound upon feeling his gaze brush over the ugly bruise on his jaw for a moment. "Its fine, bloody idiot."

Watching Elijah for a few moments, Chris leaned over and kissed him smiled a bit shyly. Looking back down at his feet as they walked, ignoring the harsh comments that came from Elijah. Dropping his hands, then, he closed his eyes and his lips grew into a tight grimace. Guilt ate away at him, and Elijah wasn't making anything any better by it. But at least he felt he was getting the right treatment. He felt as if this was good punishment for what happened. Stopping, he opened his eyes into slits and coughed out, "Elijah, look. I'm sorry, okay? But how would you feel if you heard someone crying over the same person you felt you were at fault for killing? For all of them? I've lost so many family members, Elijah. All in my care. They trusted me. And now, their dead. Including Harley." He said, his voice bitter but sincere in honesty. The cold chilled his body, and he shivered, crossing his arms over his chest. "I loved her, too." He said, looking up at Elijah. "We all did." He hated having to be the bad guy. To tell Elijah off, giving him a reason for his actions. He was still pissed off at himself, but he couldn't take anymore of Elijah's horrid tone that forced more guilt down his throat - a throat that was still scratchy and burning. His lungs throbbed, and it make things harder for him. But it was something that made him feel better. Like he deserved it. "So maybe..." He started, "Maybe it's best if I'm not leader anymore." He said blatantly. No self-destruction in his voice. No apathy. It was bold and stated like a fact, not a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 pm

omg no do it chris do it )) ill make an elijah wip after posting this xD )) might be poofy though)) i think fredrick is official ill make a form later oops ))

"We were with them before..." Fredrick started feeling rather antsy, but sighed it out. It didn't matter, did it? Whether they had disbanded or not- they were safe here in England; ragged and torn maybe, but ready to start a new life among people. He wouldn't lie- it shocked him a little that they were suddenly in a civilized world filled with neighbors who didn't try to kill them or take their food.
Perhaps it wasn't a bad thing Caroline had forgotten. She'd end up to be the most normal of them all...
He raised his head back to the girl and smiled, patting her shoulder comfortingly. "But they weren't great folk, either. Who we were before doesn't matter at all, you see..." he nodded, as if confirming it. Ignorance was bliss-
They all, after such heartbreak, deserved as much bliss as possible.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:36 pm

do it chris do it chris kiss him chris nao ))

Elijah stopped, his dry grumpiness fading with a little bit of soft surprise at Chris's idea. Chris? Not leader anymore? He couldn't imagine taking orders from anyone else in the world, and in a strange sense, it made him nervous. He was reckless occasionally, but he had a strength and a power few could match- and even more so, morals, that few of them could sort out correctly. He was good at his job.
"You shouldn't concern yourself over.. that." he grimaced a little, realizing that he was being a little harsh towards someone who felt the same amount of pain and loss that his own heart ached with. "Besides, at least your intentions weren't to kill me." he spoke quickly of his attempt to do away with Chris in order to save the lovely Harley from Jay's chilled grasp. The thought brought a sudden silence to the pattering, rainy air before them- a look of pure regret flashing in Avery's eyes at the memory, although he forced it down, shaking his head to do away with the idea of it.
"I'm being hypocritical. Chris- you're just what we needed." he gave a tug to the side of his shirt to hurry him along again, and continued his walk towards their home, recognizable landmarks assuring they'd be there soon. "Besides- that's why I'm here-" his piercing, light brown eyes showed a light of looseness. "-To keep you in check." 
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 pm

AMG
RAVE
CHRIS X ELIJAH
PM ME
NAO
XD }

DOOD, WANNA DO HARLEY AND JAY TORTURE? EHEHE }
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:45 pm

HAHHA WHY WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND- ))

jay is supposed to be a good boy
bUT HE IS SOOO MUCH SEXIER EVIL
SO
PFFT
SURE
YOU START ON BOTH THOUGH EHE ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 pm

omg wat if caro started to like Freddy box she didn't know she actually liked Chris n whatever :0 )

Caroline smiled slightly and looked down at her hands. They wrapped around the glass with a gentle curve. The glass was cool to touch and for a moment she felt it spread throughout her body. And then she was there. With a long scarf. And a man with a desire for something more than he could have. Something she could not remember. She shook her head. Elijah. The first of many name she had yet to remember. And who even was this man who she had been following all morning? She did not even know his name. "What do I have the pleasure of calling you?" She asked, her eyes brightening.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 pm

AH YES PLZ
U KNO WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PAIRING
ELIS
OR CHRILIJAH
ONE SHIP TO RULE THEM ALL XD ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 pm

HAHA OMG
I would totally agree but
we all know
fredrick is taken
bY EVERYOONENNEEE
No just kidding thats fine let me reply. xD ))

"ONE SHIP TO RULE THEM ALL" ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 am

Oh yeah I forgot
DAMN YOU FREDDY FOR BEING TAKEN
BY EVERYONE
YOU WOMAN/MANIZER XD )
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 am

IDONTKNOW
SOME SHIRT RIPPING
AND MAYBE A LAPDANCE LOLOLOOL }

OKIE } -BLUSHES- SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED THAT MADE ME HAPPY }

Chris looked over at Elijah, a slight smile appearing on his face as he was tugged along. His words seemed to relieve him, and a new sense came over him. Slowly, with deep breaths, he let go of the deceased that plagued his mind. He let them go, with heavy breaths, as if he were blowing away seeds from a dandelion. Except this dandelion was filled with death and decay and rotting emotions. Silently, he allowed himself to just be happy. To try and enjoy the moment at hand, which was a bit hard. But the gentle pull of Elijah swayed him to continue his fake leisure, and he walked up to stand beside him. "You know.." He whispered, "You'd be a better leader." He wasn't factual, or sad this time. It was said with a bit of joy, actually. As if he would enjoy the change. And indeed, he would - the responsibilities off of his shoulders for a while? But he would really miss the control. He's more then that, though, and he would be fine. Not as if everyone fully respected him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

-cracks knuckles- be prepared to wait a bit guys. gonna work my dramatic magic on harley.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:10 am

LOL
lap dance all the way )
Ooooooo what happenedddddd???? : D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next