х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

х -- ιrιdeѕceɴce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"

Go down 
+2
f a u x
♪ᴛemρσ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

TEMPO HAS CONTROL OF THE UNIVERSE

Last edited by ᴛєᴍᴘᴏ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 am

Whoops sorry I poofed D:
Are you still here? )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:07 am

I am now ^^; If you still are c: ))
Back to top Go down
http://philosophy-fox.deviantart.com/
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:12 am

Intoxicated Drunk wrote:
-still thinking- maybe fredrick will be a necromancer ooOOHHHH But in order to revive the dead he needs to have someone be killed (it could be his life too but i think he's too much of a wimp xD 0: YESS ))

Frederick smiled at her as she slowed down to walk next to her. She did it so gracefully- he couldn't ever imagine becoming comfortable with such an animal. Although, Caroline had it spot on; he was trying it for her, trying his best to look as if he knew what he was doing and was happy doing it, because he felt happy having time with her. It was dark, though. Embedded with forgotten lives he continued to promise himself that weren't as happy as this moment, now. He was hiding her, little Frederick, who appeared when it was necessary and disappeared when it wasn't- little Frederick, who had never gotten to know the leader well, and only stuck around because it was his only hope of surviving. Little Frederick, who was now taking all of that for gradnit... This is wrong. He glanced at her, a serious sort of look in his eyes. "Caroline..." his voice cut short- he couldn't. Maybe it was cruel and wrong- but he was a nobody! Someone who, if he had died, wouldn't of been remembered for much; but she gave him meaning. She adorned him. What if Caroline lost him in that mind of her's, drowned out his awkward kindness in a sea of people who knew her real story, instead of making it up, much like a lonely author would.
"I um- I-" he forced a smile, showing everything was alright. He was with beautiful Caroline- this was fate, if there were any such thing. "-I just wanted to tell you this was really nice, today. Just what I needed actually."
It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the truth he was supposed to say.
Here's my last post if you're still on : D ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:15 am

Still on wee
Emailed you zee pic btw ^^ )

Caroline wip
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 am

Awh yyay ok I'll go look 8D
Should I post it here using a tiny for ya ?
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am

Geez
I really use repetition for effect a lot ._.
...oops)

Caroline could not know of such thoughts of his. Of how he was hiding her from the rest. For all she knew he was her best friend and the others did not matter. They did not matter. It was funny how what seemed as a lifetime of memories had been wiped away. Chris. The others. She did not know them. She did not know her feelings towards them. She did not have the physical ability to recall anything about the others. To recall her friends. The remember her savior. Chris- how sad it was she could not miss his presence. How they shared a sweet kiss just before running away. How Harely had died. How Elijah was heartbroken. Love itself now belonged to another. Belonged to the one thing she did know, and had an odd feeling to care for. Frederick. She barely knew him, yes, yet she felt as if they had been together forever. He seemed to seek to please her and her to please him in turn. But was it the same feeling of love? The deep passion she once held for Chris? No. It was much lighter than that. It was airy and happy like the wings of a bird. It was careful and quaint much like the small towns in the UK. It was love all the same. Sweet and sickening with the lull of beating wings.
Caroline turned smiling like a fool at Frederick. "I'm glad for I feel the exact same." Her smile softened a bit as she turned away. It almost made her sick with joy to see his face. She slowed her horse to a walk and looked at the rolling hills beyond. There was where she wished to live. With the sound of field grass swishing in the wind. But she wished to ask Frederick first. She was so great full for his kindness, she would happily live whoever he pleased. "Where to now, Capp'n?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 am

Yusssss pleeeaasshhhh <3
Thank you<3333 )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:39 am

Oh my glob, no, it looks amazing!! ;A; I'll post on tiny as soon as I get on my comp ahh :,D ))
Frederick wip ))
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:42 am

Hush cx
But thank you ;A;
but the wolf is too thick and eugghghghh)
I do believe I have found a style I am going to stick with tho heheh<3
For the fur ness at least lol )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 am

No I think it looks really good. C: Its a bad habit people get into drawing their wolves super wiry ( i do xD )), but it looks good here ^^ ))

Frederick glanced over at her, smiling lopsidedly as he realized she didn't become suspicious. Where to now? What a fantastic, strange question to ask. Surely, it would be impossible to live this moment forever, as much as he wished it would last just an ounce longer. "We, uh-" he laughed shortly, realizing his stupid sort of stutter against his words, and glanced at the hills for a split moment before returning his gaze to her's. "Aye!" he decided to go along with her little play, and gave her an almost unnoticed wink. "Lets get a wee bit of brunch, before we be off." realizing what he had said probably made no sense to her (and that he was bad at pirate talk, anyways), Frederick blushed, and glanced down shyly at the horse. "Uh, lunch, or something. I haven't eaten in days. Lets find somewhere to stay though- together, uh, temporarily, if-if that's what you want of course." 
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:18 am

Thank youuuu
Yus it is quite a habit many AFer's have
As well as drawing things in the same pose. I have this problem a lot actually haha. I need to branch out more arg. I hate drawing front views of canines though :c they always look like cats ono .
Someone who really bugs me with this ^^^^^^^ is Firestarthepickettkitty aka WaffIecone on dA. Or you may know her as the chibi person. Its always the same thing but a little different errrgggg. )
N then there was that little foxes are new new wolves phase on the AF that went on for a bit bc of youuuu<3 but that was a bit annoying.
Oi )

Caroline laughed slightly and looked back up at him. He was so cute in his awkwardness. "We beh'er get ar asses back inta town then, ay?" she laughed as she stopped her horse. She looked interested in him and sat there with her mouth open in a little smile. "Fine by me" she said, whistling a bit as she took a last look at the fields of long grass that stretched out ahead. Her horse whinnied as if to say 'get on with it' so she took another fleeting glance before turning her horse and heading back for town.
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 am

Oh nu u is offline )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 am

Auuughhhh good morning //sleepy ))

And ikr. o: Her stuff is cute but whenever she branches out from the same standing/sitting-sideways-head-turned, it just doesn't come out the same. But oh well; she'll learn. )) Oh my glob, and I remember that! I wasn't sure if it were my fault or what though. xD It was a bit annoying since fixes were my signature subject, but they got waaay popular, lol. I ended up leaning more towards people after that for originality reasons P: ))
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:28 pm

---
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Parents are gone for the beach; I suppose most of your weekends are more exciting than mine to-day. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Funeral Fox

Funeral Fox

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 pm

DUDE MY PARENTS ARE AT THE BEACH THE ENTIRE WEEKEND WOO! OGT BACK FROM RELAY FOR LIFE VOLENTEERING! }
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Sorry I was busy today but it wants vey exciting cx. We went to boat show and while my parents looked at old wooden boats I ate like everything there was there. By that I mean an elephant ear and kettle corn amg. )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:08 am

IS YOU STILL HERES Y'ALL ALL? ))

Also, that sounds like a lot of fun, Faux! amg wait is elephant ear like a vegetable or did you actually eat an elephant's ear xD )) AHH WHAT IF THERES A CONNECTION THERE??? probably not pfft
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:15 am

You're kidding right o.o
It's basically circular deep fried dough smothered in butter and cinnamon sugar
only in 'murica lol
But really it so good amg ;A; )
Oh hey I have a little character I made today that I'd like you to draw as your part of our trade ^^ I'll email 'im to ya now c: if you can't think of any good names while your at it I'm all ears haha its funny bc were talking about elephant ears //shot
Back to top Go down
♪ᴛemρσ

♪ᴛemρσ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:11 am

Talking to my friends until stupid times and I still woke up of my own accord at half past seven. //score
And I'm finally going home tomorrow just got one day in London and there's one week when all of my friends aren't going anywhere yesyesyes
I'll shut up now. geez I need to stop rambling on about nothing aaahh)
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:00 am

Ah I wish I travelled places Razz )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 pm

faux wrote:
Ah I wish I travelled places Razz)
 Exactly x)
London sounds so much fun ;A;
Back to top Go down
f a u x

f a u x

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Rae you still here? ;D; )
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated Drunk

Intoxicated Drunk

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:38 pm

I am now xD
Someone turned the heat way high in the house and its like 90 degrees outside and 80 degrees inside and i AM SWEATING AND IF I DIE OF CARBON MONOXIDE I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE AU-GH ))
Back to top Go down
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ
Admin
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Derp
Back to top Go down
https://iridescence.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"   HUMANITY ; ;  "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY ; ; "ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶤˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ"
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next